youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1sib5HbdEV4
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its an Open air prison camp

Walls and stuff

Why is it called "West Bank" when it is located to the east of the country?

Gaza strip deserves the title of West Bank

I honestly don't give one flying fuck what happens there even though a massive amount of my tax dollars seem to keep ending up there.

yea, it's called losing a war.

>even though a massive amount of my tax dollars seem to keep ending up there.
Strange

because it is the west bank of the Jordan River

West bank of the Jordan river

and ignoring the UN

I guess Islam attacks us because Donal Trump says mean words to them like Hillary Clinton claims

The borders of Israel are all fuzzy because they want it to look like they already own that land, they are going to keep expanding and destabilizing their neighbors

When you use your civilians as suicide bombers and human shields that's what you get

West of the jordan river

How do democrats support Isreal while supporting multiculturalism at the same time?

>implying we want even more arabs in israel

Nothing of interest whatsoever.

No one listens to the UN.

This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

Kill your self jew

a lot of gay sex

>The moral high ground

Isreal is a apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Not because of Donal Trump saying mean words, but because of the Democrats who support it.

the left has no comprehension of cognitive dissonance.

also a heavy dose of this goes into their thinking:
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Who was there before the British? Not Israel

This is anti semitic.

Arabs fucking up their own lives as usual.

You cant make it go away
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

youtube.com/watch?v=1sib5HbdEV4

Why is the Israeli lobby the most powerful lobby in the US?
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

Apartheid is a pretty good policy when your neighbours are sand niggers, imo.

why they include gaza but not west bank

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact America and other Western countries represent everything Islam is against, it has nothing to do with the fact the Quran says to kill nonbelievers and not tolerate them, nope it's a bunch of Jews taking their land

Yeah but US tax dollars should be spent on a wall with Mexico not for Israel.

A small group of Jews taking over like 0.01% of Muslim lands is the reason why all Muslims around the world are subhuman devil worshippers.

This is what liberals literally believe.

Gaza is just one big concentration camp.

Who was there before the palis?

It is a major factor a nothing little.

US weapons are used for it, supported by Democrats.

Obviously the Jews are no longer the masters of "feel sorry for me" propaganda in this day and age.

The Canaanites were the first people to own the land. Now its settled.

>Isreal is a apartheid state
You say that as if it's a bad thing.

>ignoring the UN

The arabs were who ignored the UN, now is too late.

It is when US taxes military hardware are squandered on it.

Why should anyone care about Israel or what Abrahamic religion owns this patch of dirt?

Filthy sandnigger terrorists who brainwash children, smuggle weapons and crap in tunnels and cry to the un when we smack them after they chimpout and launch their attacks which are funded by leftists and cucks from Europe.

This place should be nuked and get turned Into the world's largest parking lot.

>It is when US taxes military hardware are squandered on it.
So Apartheid is only bad when that occurs?

My point is, if you want to correct for history like the liberals who want to give land to native indians, why stop on the muslims?

As if you can afford a car, Ziokike.

I would turn it all into apartment blocs and resorts.

Your country spend much more money on aid to african countries, Iraq and Afganistan.

you're practically first world at this point hold your own damn head up kike

Liberal threads on Israel

Every fucking time.

Yes

America is First

>implying we're ok with that also
i am so sick of our country funding the third world just so they can eat and breed

Care to explain why and how the first "Palestinian" bank and newspaper were both Jewish and later changed names once Israel proclaimed independence. lol

I get that.
So then it's pointless calling it an Apartheid and implying that it's bad, no?

Ancient people are long gone.

The events in Israel are an ongoing situation.

Living people matter more than ancient historical claims where the belligerents are no longer alive or their ancestry is gone.

Why should leftists care about Long dead Native Americans over an actually ongoing situation??

Its not about fixing everything equally for all of history. Its about the present.

Well all jokes aside Israel is your best ally in the region, the money and military material you spend and give to Iraq and Afganistan and other sandnigger countries are a total lose since day 1.

I call a spade a spade. Who is getting upset about facts?

So you will be totally ok giving back the south east of US to Mexico?
The situation here is that jews got a piece of shit desert land and build cities infrastructure, roads, etc. and you want them to give all that to the palis? Just put yourself in their place.
Arabs tried shit twice and they got BTFO twice. What you expect when you lose a war?

>Liberal
>Not caring about historic fact

Do you not see the irony here. You want to defend the so-called "Palestinians," when history itself doesn't support the existence of a unique "Palestinian" peoples.

The name has been regional for the last 4,000 years of recorded history and has never been used to denote a unique peoples or any culture.

The irony doesn't stop there; Jews were regarded as Palestinian by those trying to drive them out of Europe, even by Egypt, as Egypt boycotted "Palestinian goods." To go even further, the first "Palestinian" bank, newspaper and even the Mandate/Palestinian soccer team was entirely Jewish.

Arabs believed they were part of what was known as Southern Syria, part of Greater Syria, and what would have been ruled by Emir Faisal I had the French not fucked over the entire region. It wasn't until Arafat that the Palestinian identity belonging to Arabs was born, decades after the Ottoman Empire fell.

tl;dr- the name is regional, and has never been synonymous with Arabs until Arafat. If you support the "Palestinians," you support Iran, dictatorship, Turkroaches and Saudi Arabia.

Your allegiance to anti-globalism only goes so far until you delve into conspiracy theory involving the Jews.

Why is isreal our greatest ally?

We have allies who have actually fought along side us in wars.

Israel is not our greatest ally.

Fuck off Achmed you fucking pogue

You realize Mexico started the war with the US. Not only that, we conquered their entire country and took their capitol city. What they got in return was more than they should have.

Also, seeing as you're from Spain, perhaps we should advocate the return of Mexico to Spain? Seeing as Spain (New Spain) had governance over the Americas for several centuries. Orrrr, does that go against your narrative?

It just doesn't make sense. You're fine with Apartheid, so long as no foreign support/aid is given, but complain about an Apartheid system when there is.

>USS Liberty

Quite literally your only leg to stand on, and a weak argument. I hope you realize there's sufficient evidence on both sides to either defend the Liberty attack as mistaken identity and also attack it as purposeful.

Even so, friendly fire accounts for a percentage of all casualties in war. I could give you dozens upon dozens of examples of friendly fire in WWI/WWII involving mistaken identity.

But then again, even when faced with logic, you'll still believe that an event that occurred decades ago is representative of an entire nation's government, its people and its military. Israel is the most cooperative nation in the Middle East and our single greatest ally among a region full of savages.

But please, if you disagree, feel free to name our greatest ally other than Israel over there, i'm really curious.

It's a massive concentration camp, and there's so many more check points as well.

John Pilgers done some interesting reporting on it, some real douche moves to the Palestinians from that reporting.

Wish israel would be done with it and just clear em out. The water boarders are a joke as are the land ones, people can't leave as surrounded on all sides.

When did i say its bad?

Is funny you are telling me all this. Because, guess who started the war after the UN partition plan was established? Also guess who started the war again some decade later?
At the end of the war Israel took all the sinai peninsula and more, they could keep it but they withdraw from those territories with the condition of peace.

Are you being blatantly retarded here now?
Read every single one of your posts up until my first one (which was in reply to yours).

Another person proving they know nothing about Israel and the inner workings of the WB/mainland Israel and Gaza.

Gaza isn't technically part of Israel, it's subject to the Oslo Accords which were agreed upon with the PA.

I never hear anyone complain about the "apartheid" Arab-only zones in the WB, Area A, which has nice big signs saying it's illegal for Israelis to enter.

> Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.

These were erected to stop suicide bombers. It's along the same line of reasoning why Israel took the Golan Heights from Syria, because their snipers were shooting at villagers.

>This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Care to explain why Jews were massacred by Arabs decades before 1948? Before their independence almost a million Jews were forcefully evicted from homes and attacked for... oh, being Jews.

Unfortunately for you, Israel is not an apartheid state. I don't think you understand what apartheid implies. In Israel, all citizens have equal rights. This is why you find non-Jews as teachers, doctors, justices on their Supreme Court, members of the Knesset and even commanders in the IDF.

None of that would be possible if Israel were apartheid.

The WB is subject to entirely different rule of law, IDF military law. You also act like Arabs are the only ones displeased. There are right-wing Jewish groups in the WB that build outposts illegally, which then the IDF has to go in and dismantle them, and these Jews will throw rocks at them in opposition.

Have you ever visited Israel? Just curious.

Point it out for me kike

>DON'T LET OUR NEW LIBERAL 4CHANERS LEARN ABOUT ISREAL AND THE DEMOCRATS

>Burger education

(?)
(?)
And that's leaving the other few posts where you're blatantly implying the same thing.
You're wasting my time now that I think of it.
Boring.

Nice graph showing how mudslims suck at war and their use of human shields.

Boo fucking hoo!

>war after the UN partition plan was established?

Arabs did, just as they provoked the 1967 war by closing the Suez, and then in 1973 when they attempted again a third time to destroy Israel.

The irony of the 1973 war is that Israel was actually technically losing initially. Unlike their other wars, they didn't preemptively strike, as they would not receive aid if they did, and would also be accused of being at fault.

Israel only attacks when provoked, this is something you should have known by now after the little "war" they had with Hamas a few years ago.

>At the end of the war Israel took all the sinai peninsula and more, they could keep it but they withdraw from those territories with the condition of peace.

I'm not sure if you're arguing in support of Israel or against, i'm going to assume in support as your picture only shows the extent Israel will go to for peace with its neighbors. To expound upon the image you gave; after Israel gave the Sinai back to Egypt, they have never had an issue since then. Unfortunately, the President who made peace with Israel was assassinated by militant Islamist's for recognizing Israel.

Israel developed the Iron Dome to protect its civilians, hundreds of rockets were shot down that were projected to have landed in populated areas. Are you saying the war would have been justified had more Israelis been killed?

Also, who is identified in Gaza as militant or civilian is a gray area, as Hamas contains adolescent brigades full of children/teens and are later paraded as martyrs when they're killed.

On top of this, anyone who was a legitimate civilian and not a militant should have left the area. Israel used leaflets, mass text messages and used warning/roof-knocking to warn anyone in the area of an impending strike; how do you think Gazan's were able to record the EXACT location before a strike? Warnings.

To go a bit further, the culture in Gaza is a death cult. You can find more than enough interviews with children or even just simply children's TV shows promoting martyrdom, their fight against the Jews.

Don't want to see these kind of numbers? Tell Hamas to end their war effort against Israel. Israel doesn't fuck around, stop poking the bear.