>>90887000

this would be the final straw to redpill the entire white race. i hope they do pass this or begin to really publicly fight for it. this will piss off white people en masse and start the path towards the unification of the race. nice trips btw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty_acres_and_a_mule
youtu.be/IKjuu1ZOF-o
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/29/the-cost-of-slavery-reparations-is-now-within-the-boundaries-of-the-politically-acceptable/?tid=sm_fb#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it ok to assume every white person has roots as a slave owner?

How is that any less racist than seeing every black as a criminal?

We did. We literally picked our own damn cotton because 'though uneducated and barbarous, they are still men."

Really came back to bite us in the ass though.

>t-trumps plan is expensive, so this should be fine! r-right?

Wow racist and sexist much?

This.
At this point I almost want to give them all i big check just to prove how short sighted and unable to care for themselves they really are.

Protip: buy that closed down Mercedes dealer on the edge of town just prior to the gibs!

I'm will to pay all mine through the barrel of my gun.

I think they got way more money back since the end of slavery in the form of government hand outs.

Fucking Google parasites.

just look at this (((thing)))

>tfw all my family were starving potatoe niggers or german who got here after slavery
>tfw i gotta owe 6 gorillian dallorydoos
gee better stop racism by giving a person more money by the color of their skin

Praise Kek

They all die

that article is so fucking shit. It's main subject is supposedly reparations but is goes on and on in a tirade against Trump.

To be honest. You should just fucking do it. They will spend it immediately on trivial shit. Then i would wonder what they can keep bitching about.

well now

then I guess the ottoman empire has to pay reparations for all the white slaves they had, right?

what about the roman empire, do they have to pay reparations for all their slaves? What about the vikings? The mongols?

How far back do you go? Idiots

You serious toothpaste bro? They would just demand more.

>chairperson
>france
Oh, almost triggered me
Keynes would approve of this
>the ottoman empire has to pay reparations
thats exactly why I busted out a fresh tube of hand lotion

tfw you will live to see slave reparations before free university education, healthcare, or basic income.

also
>tfw your family imigrated in 1905.
>tfw your family fought in two wars.

desu it's mainly the Duch fault, they were the jew owning ships.

I just skimmed it but saw nothing about a practical plan for reparations. So far nobody has put anything on the table in terms of who would be taxed and where the money would go.

>Paying for events that happened nearly 2 centuries ago and 2 million American died for to end.

Lol. Good luck on that UN.

my ancestors were enslaved and brought to the islands to farm sugar, most of them died in the process, I am white, I feel I am also due reparations as the same thing happened to my ancestors

racist asshole, check your pr.. dubs.

I think everyone in America can agree slavery was fucked up. I mean holy shit you would have think they would have the forethought to castrate all the males or something.

This
>Making importing slaves illegal made it necessary to breed them

>You should have picked your own damn cotton.

I come from Irish slaves who were owned by blacks. Does that mean these reparations should all go to me?

Sure lets give the reparations in the form of a one way ticket and $100 pocket money to Liberia. End all forms of affirmitive action for anyone that chooses to stay.

>Then i would wonder what they can keep bitching about.

They would still bitch.

They get massive welfare, housing, food, medical subsidies.

Need to go to college? Theres tons of race specific funds available, and schools legally have to weigh your scores high against whites/asians.

Can't find work? Not a problem large companies are forced to hire minorities regardless of merit.

Shit at your job? Don't worry you're largely immune from focus because of discrimination suits that HR fears.

They already get compensation, they just don't want to admit that getting up sober is the hardest part of their day.

What reparations?
Blacks today have better conditions than ever.

I'm amazed the republicans aren't false flagging a reparations movement. It would destroy the dems.

Liberals already explain it with "white people enslaving white people is not as dehumanizing".
Since they are jews they'll worm out of arabs/muslims=white so their beloved sandniggers don't have to pay of course.

One of the few things Arabs did right.

I'm black, and I think this is a load of bullshit. Plus, it'll never happen.

I have no problems with this. We fly them to West Africa, send them some supplies, revoke their US citizenship, and then all is forgiven for stealing them away from their homes.

(((Max Ehrenfreund)))

entire countries were given to them. if dumbass sheltered whites haven't figured it out by now they never will.

Sorry. Not as long as the Jews control the oppression narrative, goy.

americans believed in paternal slavery , they saw niggers like dogs , and white people love their dogs.

>WGEPAD
>W' GE' PA'D
>WE GET PAAAAID NYUGGAAA

Isn't this the same bullshit group that said Euro nations owed the Carib's nothing for royally fucking them up beyond all belief?
How about you fuckers go back to screwing your families and starting continental wars while the big boys play baseball?

giving every black person $50k would honestly spur the economy bc these nigs wouldn't save or invest a dime of it. They would blow it all on consumer goods and status symbols

We wuz slaves and shit

I'm okay with reparations.

Here's how they should be paid.
1) The only people who can get them have to be able to credibly establish themselves as descended from American slaves. Since most blacks don't know their ancestors well (often don't even know their father), this will narrow it down to reasonable levels. This will also prevent blacks who just got off the boat from getting reparations money. Also this applies to Irish/Native/Whatever slaves, not just blacks.

2) Reparations have to be 1/2 paid by the families descended from the African slave empires who caught and sold their ancestors into slavery. You have to realize that American's didn't run into Africa and steal some free labor from the peaceful tribes their. The slave's were conquered, had their goods and lives taken from them, and sold for wealth and goods by other African tribes and empires that were getting rich off the slave trade.

3) The other 1/2 of the reparations is to be paid by the descendants of families who owned slaves in the United States, not the entire population. This will be the case regardless of race, so even the descendants of black slave owners will be paying reparations.

4) If you qualify, to find out how much money you're going to get,
>you take
A) Your official share of reparations
>and subtract
B) The amount of welfare that you or your ancestors have ever received, since this was already just free money from the government largely taken from white people
>also subtract
C) The amount of money spent on incarceration and corrections officers if you've ever been to jail/on probation/whatever for crime conviction
>to get
D) The amount of money in your actual reparations check.

5) Now that you have your check, you are required to stop talking about how much you are owed for slavery. If you end up back on the streets of on social media chimpin out about how much white people gotta give you, your reparations are rescinded and you're must pay it back to the state

>Why is it ok to assume every white person has roots as a slave owner?

because only 1% of people owned any slaves, even the southern slave masters just had loans out on them, loans given by companies in Massachusetts and New York, where the majority of slave owners lived

blacks had been taking slaves for 800s years while they ruled Europe from Spain,

which is how certain countries came to be known as slavia, any nation with slavia in the name got that way from Moorish slavers taking people from there to sell to Arabs for the sex trade

fuck all these people, even freed slaves from Haiti ended up taking slaves and starting their own plantations in Florida

fuck all this

GIBMEDAT

nigger detected

>blacks had been taking slaves for 800s years while they ruled Europe from Spain,

you fucking nigger Moors were North African Berbers who converted to Islam, not fucking Blacks

I would add to this:

1 - All descendants of verified Union Soldiers wounded or killed freeing the Slaves shall be able to seek finical restitution from those descendants of freed Slaves.

6 trillion dollars divided amongst 40 million niggers = $150,000 each.

They would waste it all within a month.

Well if they are going to say ridiculous shit, so will I.

Bring back slavery.

lol is the right his son all grown up?

I still think as a show of good faith, we should build them a city in Africa, send blacks there with maybe a couple thousand in repetitions per family and watch the media praise the city that's quickly turns into a burning pile of ash

kek
this would cause so much butthurt

Not to mention all the whites(and Jews) who fought for them during the civil rights movement. There should be some sort of bonus for them too.

Oh and all descendants of verified Slaves shall publicly thank the descendants of verified Union Soldiers who fought to free the Slaves.

They shall also be required to publicly admit that it was the White Nations who gave so much to free slavery.

they refuse to admit it wasn't Black people who rose up for their own freedom, it was the White man who fought for it.

idkm8

Because to do anything less than apologize for being white is to accept that niggers are inherently genetically inferior and the entire social fabric of this nation would fall apart overnight

Everything we do in America is predicated on white people feeling like blacks are "that way" because of their own doing, because of their whiteness

If people stopped believing that, there would be nothing stopping them from doing the 100% rational thing and removing black people - AKA negros - AKA poc - from their communities

It's just one big gigantic denial party based around self-flagellation. When the truth would potentially destroy you, you have to resort to denying it with absolute fervor

That's what all this is. Just a big crazy religious meltdown. Much like insane puritans screaming in the face of anyone who dares question the validity of "scripture" - it's mayhem. They simply cannot allow anything to slip even 1% because the second it does, the entire "structure" and "organization" of the fake multicultural civilization will fall apart, and it will fall apart dramatically.

It's sad niggers aka POC aka black people AKA googles are so fucking dumb honestly. It's sad. If they could just stop playing these games, things would be peaceful.

I'm a third gen Norwegian immigrant. I ain't pay no fucking niggers that were never slaves money over slavery.
>but you benefit in this system built by slavery
Niggers live in America too you know.

Time to buy more guns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty_acres_and_a_mule

like fucking hell am i giving you a damn cent

you had yours and fucked it up already.

Why the FUCK is the UN supporting this sort of thing?

I thought they never actually got their land and mule, hence another central pillar of the "gibs" mentality.

Clearly this is a Jewish plot so that the Jews can force the Egyptians to pay reparations in the near future.

only if it comes with deportations

Things like this are why Hillary Clinton gets my vote. Donald Trump, is proposing such expensive policies that reparations gets more realistic in comparison. It's part of his multi dimensional chess game to make America great again. He clearly wants reparations.

But Hillary, she keeps things grounded in realism. And she makes realistic things seem unrealistic, which in turn make reparations seem even more unrealistic. Combine all that with her stellar history bringing blacks to heel, destroying the black family, and perpetuating black on black crime with her drug policy, that's why I, a grand wizard of the KKK stand with her.

Well damn. You've changed my mind in one sentence.
I 100% agree to this plan.

I already pay taxes.

youtu.be/IKjuu1ZOF-o

You should make the Africans pay half.

No. Here's how reparations should work:

1) They sign a contract that makes them agree to $40,000 if they are to relocate to a range of sub-saharan African countries. The contract also stipulates that themselves and all their further descendants are barred from ever living in the US again and can not spend more than 72 hours a year on US soil annually.

>Clinton voted for, and helped oversee much of, a "War on Terror" in the Middle East that put America trillions of dollars into debt.
>Clinton was part of an administration that pushed the single greatest transfer of wealth in human history - the bank bailouts, at the taxpayers' expense

I don't know why I even replied to this clearly humorous post. Just hearing about Clinton and expense gets my autism going.

I am 100% for this. This is significantly better than my proposal.

>No comments

Of course.

That's insane and will probably cause riots

Also, why dont the UN focus on more important things like genocide or war in ME instead of putting their long nose in the bussineses peacefull countries?

they had a chance and fucked it up
>In 1910, Black Americans owned 15,000,000 acres of land, most of it in Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, and South Carolina. This figure has since declined to 5,500,000 acres in 1980 and to 2,000,000 acres in 1997.[235][236][237] Most of this land is not the area held by Black families in 1910; beyond the "Black Belt", it is located in Texas, Oklahoma, and California.[238] The total number of Black farmers has decreased from 925,708 in 1920 to 18,000 in 1997;

No fucking way. This can't be real.

I wonder why they don't teach it in schools.

Someone make a Pepe of this picture.

but there are 36 comments under this bullshit.

When you add in the inflation-adjusted cost of food, lodging, and medical care, would we actually fucking owe them anything?

Maybe because I'm on a plebbish phone then, I'd love to read the butthurt.

This is when you stop paying taxes.

Slavery has been practiced for centuries, I don't think they could know that someone would just free all the slaves.

That's a a rare occurence in history.

its real, its mind blowing in its entirety.

they had multiple chances, were even given an island, yet somehow they turned everything they were given to shit.

they sold the 40 acres and ate the mule, then proceeded to squat on farmers lands until they were rounded up in refugee camps and given the option to be shipped back or made a permanent camp in the military district of columbia, aka washington DC

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/29/the-cost-of-slavery-reparations-is-now-within-the-boundaries-of-the-politically-acceptable/?tid=sm_fb#comments
Try to open this link, it redirects to the comment section. Wait for a few seconds, at first it says 0 comments on my phone too.

I want to say I heard that Black Farmers of America was some huge fraud with millions or tens of millions squandered.

>His personal interest in the problem of reparations results from his childhood in Germany. The German government has been paying reparations to victims of the Nazi regime for more than 60 years. Craemer did not know about the payments until he learned about them from a widow of a friend who had survived the Holocaust.

I can't believe this is reality this sounds like a Cred Forums parody holy shit

How about we count welfare as reparations and call it good?

How much do African Americans owe the US for not having to live in Africa for generations.

Hell, once you subtract the cost of compensation for lost property, plus the entire bill for the war that was fought to free them, they'd probably owe us money.

basically the combined totals for the police budgets for the last 200 years

I present to you

Thomas Craemer

The man who spends his time calculating just how much money should be given to black people

You are an idiot. The word 'slave' is derived from the name of the people that were most often enslaved, the Slavs

White hispanic here, no you're not using my tax money on gibs for the negroes.
Also, asians wont have it either.

((()))

Considering the West African kangz were the ones who started the slave trade and built up huge stockpiles of wealth because of it, they should pay the reparations. Since, as I stated, they started it, European serfs were the norm, but dem kangz had to do and steal jobs from hardworking Europeans.

As a proud PoC myself (Polish), I completely agree with this article, and say the following with solemn vehemence: FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE.

Stay woke, my Slavic brothers and sisters.

>white
>hispanic

As much as you need to go back, you're people are probably why this will never happen

So many whites are cucked to the max these days and probably do think they should pay reparations even if they're the ancestors of 20th century Irish immigrants

Finally the US will pay for the pain they caused to the african race !

*tap his cigar in his ashtray made of sawed nigger hands

This debt was paid in the blood of 600,000 men.

Is that the Star Trek nigger?

if you guys give more free stuff for these animals then I will fucking ki... sigh I will be disappointed. please dont take my last bit of hopes.

You're lucky Beligum is a non-country, otherwise (((they))) would force you to pay as well.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah, that's not gonna happen.

Also consider that any made through slavery was completely exhausted fighting the Civil War, and that we blacks have been on welfare for decades, that completely negates any "reparations".

(((they))) have their headquarters in our non country, my dear leaf.

Sorry to tell you Austria...
dark people will find any reason to take
white people will find any reason to apologize and give

That's the nature of the races these days. Tribal strength and pride has all but dwindled away for those of European descent in America. As soon as major politicians see this as an easy way out of a tough problem, it will happen. And some white people will groan on the internet about how ridiculous it is, but many white people will cheer in the streets.

Niggaleez

No nigger alive today has ever been a slave or picked cotton. Even the oldest living nigger never met someone who was a slave or picked cotton.

Can I get reparations from Italians for colonizing the British Isles?

Yeah Loretta Lynch led that, no?

Un the US, Googles are a net loss of -$389.71 billion a year, or -$10,016 per Google.

Since the abolition of slavery (1865), Googles have costed the US a grand total of $59 trillion.

If we accept the UN absurd estimate, not only have "reparations" been paid in-full12 times over, but Googles actually owe the US roughly $54 trillion, or roughly $1.4 million per Google.

whites fought and pushed for black rights and they pull this shit? hard to believe that the un is actually onboard with this.

>some white people will groan on the internet about how ridiculous it is, but many white people will cheer in the streets.
In my experience we, the majority is simply silent and only a small precentage parade on the streets.
The question is: will we act when the critical moment comes or will we stay silent and sit on our asses at home. I think its the latter.
Then glory of the white western culture dies. Europe dies, usa dies. China will be the new superpower (or he is) and we white people will live in misery for the rest of our lives.

Chappelle called it years ago, I believe this video would be 100% accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

>ancestors came to america from ireland in 1910s
No one related to me was remotely involved in the slave trade so nogs can fuck right off.

also

>implying American blacks are worse off than their African counterparts

Slavery did nothing to current generation blacks other than allow them to live in a first world country.

But it was jews who traded googles the most.

My paternal grandmother, who is still living, picked cotton. That was part and parcel of life as a sharecropper's child.

Fugg, I think I just called my ma'ama a google.

>it was jews who traded googles the most
Even google can't sweep that one into the ashtray
>pic

I'm going to go on a killing spree.

>I'm going to go on a killing spree.
Check your state and local authorities, a pest control/exterminators licence may be required

>Sold into slavery by other nig-nogs in africa.
>White man owes us. Gibmedats!
No

MFW
>Net reparations after deductions for welfare: $.05

beat The Orlando nightclub Dune coons body count score
We need a win

>what is Liberia

OP confirmed nigger

The arguements against reparations are too strong to hold the US accountable...

1. Reparations are to be sought from the African bloodlines, of the kings that sold their people.

2. The US is not the only nation that had African slaves, yet this nation rise to wealth no other nation had ever seen which gives credibility to the notion that this nation IS exceptional, and that dindus DID NOT build this country.

3. African slave trade is still going on to this day.

Not gonna happen while baby boomers and gen X are still alive.

Yep. Had a book on this back in the day, written by some kind of negro historian no less. He openly admits most of them were too stupid to farm even with white libs out there teaching them everything and so they just sold the land cold and bought whatever the early 20th century equivalent of jordans and bling were.

A whole generation of blacks lived easy then their kids moved up north broke as hell to work in factories. Then the factories closed up and they went into the perpetual welfare machine. So in reality reparations were paid and paid and paid a hundred times over. The oppression machine never sleeps and blacks never learn to be responsible, with some exceptions.

Unfortunately this meme isn't going away so long as there are whites out there who are willing to attack other whites for social signaling points and the blacks with their jew handlers are allowed to keep shilling.

>this would be the final straw to redpill the entire white race.

no it wont. you will do nothing and pay it like the good goys your kike masters trained you to be

you already snipped your babies dicks, normalized coalburning and faggotry for them so dont pretend that this will be thing putting shit over the edge

God help us when control of this country falls to our generation.

I know endless cucking seems like the norm when you live in Germany but here we've still got some balls.

and if americans actually pay them their "reparations", you think their bullshittery is magically gonna stop?
suddenly the crimerate will drop to white/asian levels? fuck no

>but here we've still got some balls.

Sure thing Mr 60% who elected a anti white nigger twice and is the ground zero of all modern anti white propganda

Can Germany, France, and Britain demand reparations from Italy because they were once enslaved by Romans?

>If they could just stop playing these games
The "games" are hard coded into there DNA.
They won't be changing anything about
themselves. Quite to the contrary, they want you
to die for being racist.

-White people can no longer live beside blacks.
-White people need to think of White interests
-White people need to focus on helping White
people instead of every brown person first.
-White people need to create White only
communities and move forward to advance
White pursuits. We are not responsible for the
non-white world over.

White people need to say this, out loud,
on social media and to feel no guilt in doing so.

>mfw Irish heritage
>ancestors were discriminated against, treated worse than slaves
>"Irish need not apply" signs everywhere
>modernity conveniently forgets this
>just calls me white and says I owned slaves and now I need to pay gibs

DAY OF THE ROPE
NOW
I CANNOT WAIT
NNNOOOWWW

Every day I get more and more pissed off. November cannot come quickly enough, I swear to god I'll put on a bulletproof vest soon. This gets more and more ridiculous. Keep poking the lion you filthy niggers and kikes, go ahead, Fourth Reich begins in November. I want to line the niggers up with the kikes and spics right behind them. And if those fucking chinks don't stop their posturing they can join them too.

Why do kikes look unhuman? I even recognize niggers as human-resembling, but kikes look like outright goblins. They all look sick and pointy, like something from a horror film. They aren't the same species.

Why do people talk about "UN panels" like they mean jack shit?

>Why do kikes look unhuman?
Centuries of incest.

If they get reparations they can no longer demand special treatment, what so ever. Get the check, give up your black card.

I think I just said that

my understanding was that it was a caste within African culture of mixed heritage, which kind of confirms what Nixon said about American blacks

So the $16+ trillion we've spent on welfare for them the past 50 years since the "War on Poverty" wasn't enough?

>November cannot come quickly enough,

and if they scam Hillary into office (which is a reasonable assumption)

what then?

full postal violence because (((they))) would love that

>Why do kikes look unhuman?
What are you implying?

Why do you post this blogger kike shit like it's reality?

It's the same with the Africans who were bred for work. After the were freed they went back to there incestuous ways too.
There are stats somewhere where one on four African women have been molested and raped by a family member.
>a traditional tyrone family is exactly like the colour purple

Fuck off mick

>guys
>hey, guys!
>help me be relevant!

He didn't get a single reply. Poor jew.

This is about time to get out of the UN and to raze the building while all the foreign delegates are in it.

>It's the same as trumps tax plan goy!
Trump just wouldn't want us to pay those taxes. The Skypes would take the taxes and give them back to googles who don't pay taxes to begin with. It's fucked.

They look like monsters. They aren't human. Not even cryptos are passing. Look at them, look at those teeth and noses and hollow looking eyesockets. They're goblins. It makes me feel sick to my stomach to look at kikes, like when you see someone obviously sick to the point of being near death and you get that primal fear that probably kept us away from plague victims. They look like a pasty, sharp-boned monster that crawled out of a bog and put human skin on top.

>POWs detained in African tribal wars used in slave labour
>Europeans come and purchase a portion from African slave masters
>bring them back with them to their home countries, all of which are significantly more advanced and developed than any sovereign "state" in Africa ever will be
>uses them for much less straining slave labour in much better conditions, compared to how they fared in native Africa
>slavery in America is eventually abolished after a costly civil war and economic devastation to most Southern states
>freed African-American slaves are left free in a country full of opportunity
>African slaves unfortunate enough to not be purchased by American ships are left to labour for many more generations under unstable tribes and a shitty unprosperous land
Yet their ancestors complain endlessly, calling for their helpers to pay reparations for an injustice they didn't even commit.

Will the calculation includes the welfare paid to African Americans in the past? Either case I don't care. Just make sure to tax only the white people.

>raze the building while all the foreign delegates are in it
Checked. I'm pretty sure you could leave the current US delegates and obongo inside and no one would care, also do us a favor and wait until Trudeau shows up for a selfie session

Good idea. He needs to get his UN/Obongo selfie.

For the love of God someone check this man's
T R U T H T R I P S

Deception and the denial of Christ is inbred into the soul of jew.

It manifests itself physically.

They really are a repulsive people.

obscenely underrated

What about people of Irish descent whose ancestors were indentured when they came to America? Will WE be compensated, too? (No dog in this fight. One set of ancestors were slave holders & the other set were indentured Irish)

How many times longer have black people been free compared to how long there were slaves? How many have ancestors who were slaves elsewhere (ie Caribbean)?

Shades of Pigford.
STOP MAKING MESSES!

"My family's ancestry is from Mexico/Central/South America. We have done no harm to Blacks, divest our taxpayer dollars."

"My family's ancestry is Chinese/South East Asia. We have done no historical harm to Blacks, divest our taxpayer dollars."

"My family's ancestry is European, who traveled here after any of this. We have done no harm to blacks, divest our taxpayer dollars."

"I'm Black, but my family owned slaves. Do we have to pay?"

"My family came to America from Africa, and have no ties to slavery or discrimination, but we're labeled Black Americans. Do we get reparations?"

Stop making sense!

I was wondering this myself

People of all ethnicities were enslaved in the Americas it just so happens that most were Africans

Are the Comanche Indians going to have to pay reparations for selling other Indian tribes and even Mexicans into slavery as well?

That's honestly the final straw. Paying reparations to people who never suffered by your hand is a sure fire way to piss off a nation. You of all people should know that.

>this would be the final straw to redpill the entire white race. i hope they do pass this or begin to really publicly fight for it. this will piss off white people en masse and start the path towards the unification of the race. nice trips btw

honestly, give them the fucking money. let's just fucking give it to them, just so they can shut the fuck up. we all know how it's gonna end, they'll fucking blow it all on dumb shit. just like all the nfl and nba players do. in the meantime, we racis's can fucking invest in our money in KFC, Newports, and watermelon. With the money we make in the stock market of thoes dumb fucks we can open up exclusive fat white girl strip clubs and take whatever money they have left. Their money will last less than a year, and if one of them invests it and gets rich like us, I won't even be mad.

>Niggers get reparation monies
>They waste it on drugs

>so they can shut the fuck up
What do you propose to do when they don't?

Its almost worth it just to watch.

this, It will also turn the mexican's against them to. It's going to come out of there taxes to.

What about welfare checks and food stamps?

That money will be blown away in favor of drugs and shoes and music and strippers and bling-bling.

>What do you propose to do when they don't?

Consider this:

Step 1: Declare war on Haiti, they have a shitty oppressive government.
Step 2: Draft them all in the army, deploy them all over there.
Step 3: Bring the white guys home slowly, replace them with more black guys.
Step 4: After they're all deployed over there, keep the war going, but stop paying them.
Step 5: Anyone trying to make their way back into America is hanged for deserting.

Exactly it'll be just like the Chappelle's Show

"Every Cadillac dealership has sold out and shares of KFC are up over 1000%"