Racists who endorsed trump

rawstory.com/2016/04/here-are-15-right-wing-luminaries-who-are-backing-donald-trump/

Holy shit look at this idiot KKK sexist celebrities who support trump.

Wow..just wow if racists support him, I dump this guy already, fucking idiot celebrities endorsed him are sexist, misogynistic and racist.

I hope Trump loses, we need a progressive America under Hillary Clinton, besides much better celebrities back her over Drumpf lmao.

Trump is a loser lmao, only losers celebrities support him

Trump BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/28/madonna-gets-naked-hillary-clinton/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/2/will-smith-suicide-squad-star-says-donald-trumps-f/
politicususa.com/2016/09/29/hillary-clinton-big-debate-bounce-takes-lead-florida-north-carolina.html
thewrap.com/hollywood-stars-for-hillary-clinton-list/
weeklystandard.com/hillarys-trudeau-problem/article/1049501
mobile.nytimes.com/.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-friend-mentor-robert-byrd-kkk/
thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-star-sophie-turner-would-prefer-a-more-ruthless-election-process-video/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
hollywoodreporter.com/news/harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-884238
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My grandfather who was a WW2 veteran saw Trump on television, he saw this and felt scared, he told me "another Hitler will rise again!" I felt shocked but then he saw comfort under Hillary and told me to vote that woman, "A gentle and cautious politician should know to pounce when it is time rather than shouting like a madman"

clearly my beloved grandfather summarized the debate

"Trump loses, he hasnt has the restraint compared to Hillary, like Hitler, thats why he will lose," and then I think, I'M WITH HER

Fuck trump and his racist policies, he can go to hell, my grandpa speaks the truth

I agree. Trump is racist XD lel lmao
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/28/madonna-gets-naked-hillary-clinton/
Better vote hillary, she offers naked girls who naked themselves to support her.

Hey can you do something about that turbo autist? He's been at it nonstop.

>replying to self
>same id
>proxy

this pathetic.....

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/2/will-smith-suicide-squad-star-says-donald-trumps-f/

Hahahaha even based will smith wont vote for him, an evidence most celebrities hate him TRUMP BTFO

politicususa.com/2016/09/29/hillary-clinton-big-debate-bounce-takes-lead-florida-north-carolina.html

I support hillary after this. She done quite well in the debates unlike that sexist trump, ugh i hate him what an entitled manchild.

>will smith
>based

...in what universe is will smith based?

Your gramps is fucking senile and you're full of shit.

thewrap.com/hollywood-stars-for-hillary-clinton-list/

Look at this list hillary got even better celebrities endorsement than trumps? Trumpfags cannot even compete lol

I feel proud being a hillary supporter and seeing her win.
Trump supporters can cry and kill themselves for all I care. Cant wait for November when trump loses

Why are you Malaysians always so autistic? At least Canada produces a normal human every once in a while.
Fuck, I hate it how your flag looks so much like ours.

Learn to shut your mouth leaf
weeklystandard.com/hillarys-trudeau-problem/article/1049501
Even trudeau endorses her
A Fucking leaf!

t. trump supporter

Oh heres a pic of you irl, i hope your mom proud of you becoming a trump supporter.

You can still support clinton if you have any dignity left, dump the loser, trump is a goner

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm just sick of you fucks.

Of course Trudeau endorses her. A cuck would endorse the cuck's candidate.

I guess hillary is better option than trump now

mobile.nytimes.com/.
2016/09/15/upshot/hispanic-and-black-support-for-hillary-clinton-is-overrated.html

Look at this article, shes gaining momentum better than trump a nation of only 60% whites cannot expect Trump to win if almost latinos and blacks support hillary

Trump supporters are delusional. I feel sad for them. They are going to be devastated when trump loses this november

Wow CTR shills on suicide watch since Clinton lost the debate

Saudi Arabia funded 9/11
Saudi Arabia funds the Clinton campaign
Clinton supporters are literally guilty of collusion in 9/11
They all have blood on their hands

Haha, this is a good one.

It almost describes Palin.

Heres a pic of laughing hillary. Hoped it cheered you up, youll gonna see a lot of them in november.

Haha, a cucking leaf! No wonder you are in shambles, shut up and let the best guy post

Nobody even knows who the leader of your country is; just why the fuck do you care about ours?

Haha, a cucking leaf! No wonder you are in shambles, shut up and let the best guy post

Shut the fuck up. Canada's shitposters are worse, but you freaks never have anything productive to contribute.

Trumpshill on suicide watch.

Literally cannot accept reality of hillary winning the election.

Literally butthurt by a reddit malaysian troll who does it for free.

You think i care if saudis give money to hillary, who gives a shit, its a donation you shill

Weak b8 by OP fuckboy. Go hang yourself, faggot.

I care because she's a globalist and it is good for our economy, it is time you shared our wealth with us burger.

So fuck your rat-haired candidate Trump, hope he lose.

>Nobody knows whos the leader of my country
And you think i am embarassed by that statement, do better fatfuck. I don't give a shit if you know my leaders or not

No you go behead yourself

educate yourself cuck. trump has never praised the klan, unlike hillary:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-friend-mentor-robert-byrd-kkk/

thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-star-sophie-turner-would-prefer-a-more-ruthless-election-process-video/

Even Sophie supports hillary i mean lilke yea come on.

Hillary is the ruthless politician and this trait won her my vote said sophie

Why havent you voted hilary yet?

I am #InHer now.
Drumpf is a choker

>breitbart
>Wow look at this pro-trump news. >Your argument is therefore invalid

Fuck off trump shill go home to trump generals where you belong this is Hillary Clinton thread now

Wtf I love dennis Rodman now

you had better be a European expat numale cuck, if you are a turd worlder fuck right off

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
Even scarlett johannson supports Hillary, decide know who to support!

Racist trump or based hillary clinton?

I'M WITH HER

Oy vey das racist
Where is reparations mate?
Bin ur knife suck tea leaves

hollywoodreporter.com/news/harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-884238

Why clinton wins? Because of cele rity endorsements.