Trump underperforming 2008 margins:

cbsnews.com/news/early-voting-surge-benefits-hillary-clinton/

Florida doesn’t start absentee balloting until Tuesday, but already a record 2.5 million voters have requested ballots. Republicans are ahead in ballot requests, 43 percent to 38 percent. That’s a much narrower gap than in 2008, the most recent in which comparable data was available. At that time, the Republicans held a solid lead in requests, 51 percent to 32 percent, according to data analyzed for the AP by Catalist, a Democratic firm that helped run data operations for Obama’s 2008 race. Obama won the state by 2.8 percentage points.

So democrats are outperforming 2008 margins by FIFTEEN points. And this is before the debates.

Anyone who is supporting trump should be panicking now.

This is exactly what happens when you try to appeal to voters who have historically low turn out.

That doesn't mean much honestly
Florida is usually 50/50 state so you can't really predicts by any parameters
with the exception of when Bush was elected after 9/11
cuz murica fuck yeah gotta kick sandnigger ass

>I haven't even started yet

The fuck? My Florida ballot isn't supposed to arrive until late October.

Do they pay you to add replies to another shill or do they pay the original? Do you split the money? How do they keep track or is it an honor system? Screenshots perhaps?

Are you getting paid in MAGA hats?

Im so distraught that my republican candidate is leading in a state that traditionally goes red (excluding obama its only gone blue once in the last 30 years).

Im so btfo

Oh no I'm a very rare breed. I am fiercely loyal to Hillary. Money doesn't motivate me.

It's sad as fuck that Trump can't even beat Hillary who is easily the worst democrat candidate in 40 years.

Once Trump loses will the GOP finally break?

We do it for free.

God damn what is wrong with her health?

If I continue direct replying to your 3 posts I assume you collect the money for each. As a general reply only the first one gets it. Tell you what, here's your shekels. Enjoy it. Spend it on a can of soda. You should really think about what kind of pushback your shilling is garnering with the general public. Future college kids will write papers on this election cycle, grad students will probably create thesis' addressing the tide of the online community and how corporate or otherwise non reputable groups turned a rather apathetic group into a mobile army of cultural influence.

balls

>Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

>1 Trump university diploma was added to your account

in Florida, republicans usually win by huge margins in absentee ballots, while democrats win early in-person voting.

Early in-person voting has not started yet.

So winning absentee ballots by smaller margins than in 2008 is really a terribly ominous sign for trump supporters.

imo, you should be shitting your pants right now.

fuck off CTR shill

>a mobile army of cultural influence.

Trump's Vanguard

>you are THIS mad

Lol, faggot.

He's actually beating Romney based on these metrics.

You're wrong.

>. Republicans are ahead in ballot requests, 43 percent to 38 percent. That’s a much narrower gap than in 2008, the most recent in which comparable data was available.
where's the data on independents?

Not even a good comparison. Obama was an incumbent.

It's more fair to compare 2008 to 2016 since there was no incumbent president running in those years.