Holy Mary, Mother of Grace

>Mary, who conceived without sin
>Mary, who is the mother of God
>Mary, who ascended directly to Heaven with her Son

Yet for some reason, Protestants seem to think praying through her is wrong. Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7uwCDu0FvNw
youtube.com/watch?v=cH1oKAbaBTw
youtube.com/watch?v=7KWWyJvC6pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are everyone in heaven omnipresent?

Citation needed for mary in heaven

Nice idolatry m8

>be mary
>be filled by jamals lovejuices
>ohShitABaby.exe
>"it was god, joseph i swear"
>create religion that is debated by fat virgins for more than 2000 years
>mfw

Paganism, pure and simple.

Why do Catholics think they should fight Muslims when their Pope loves them? Can't go against your Lord Pope.

Isn't protestant just catholicism but they listen to the English king instead of the Pope?
Wasn't the entire thing made because the king wanted a 5th wife or something?

"For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" 1 Timothy 2:5

"And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

"Let them praise the name of the Lord, for his name alone is exalted; his majesty is above earth and heaven." Psalm 148:13

As Christians you are to pray to God and God alone. Catholics blatantly disobey the commandments of the bible in many areas and cover their sin in tradition. Prayer through Mary and the saints is akin to the idolatry and worship of angels, both of which are strictly prohibited.

> Mary
> not Our Blessed Theotokos
Found the papist pleb.

No. Read some fucking books.

Got any more milf Mary?

Wasn't she the damn hooker Jesus befriended?
>Christianity at its finest

Thousands of years of Church teachings.

Is your so called church even a few hundred years old?

>Mary, who conceived without sin
Catholic fantasy from 19th century with no scriptural evidence

>Mary, who is the mother of God
Vessel for incanation as God-bearer. Devout believer for sure and respected as such.

Absolutely no scriptural evidence.

In gospel, Jesus rebuked woman who wanted to revere Mary
Praying to "Queen of Heaven" is called abomination in the Bible.

Veneration of the dead is akin to necromancy.
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

When John is talking to any angel in Revelation 19:10
Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Acts makes it clear that veneration of the saints, like angels, is not to be done.

You're thinking of the Anglican church. The Protestant reformation started with Martin Luther trying to reform the Catholic church to be more in line with biblical teachings and get rid of heretical practices. His intention was to fix the church, not separate from it.

That's Anglicanism.
It's only one later offshoot of Protestantism.
Most Protestants are just lazy Christians who got sick of the Pope.

>praying to anyone but G-d
Enjoy your idolatry.
That's Mary Magdalen not Mary Mother of Jesus, you absolute retard.

Praying to anything that is not God is idolatry, which is expressly forbidden through out the bible.
Read your own fucking book you catholic scum.

Ave. Maria.

First off, god isn't real. Second off, if he was, why are you spending your time praying to someone who isn't god? In the 10 commandments it says "though shall have no other god before me", what else are you doing if you are praying to someone who isn't god?

That was one of the dozen other Marys in the New Testament. Plus she actually wasn't a hooker. That was another woman who was unnamed that a Pope associated with Mary Magdalene because he thought all women were whores.

There were several women named Mary in his ministry. Mary Magdalene has been said to be a prostitute, but this is not in the gospels at all.
It's more than likely that it's completely untrue.

Pope Gregory I made that claim along with fusing her with another Mary, the sister of Lazurus, and an unknown sinner that washed the feet of Jesus. Basically perverse Catholic tradition strikes again.

>atheists in charge of not sucking cocks

Wrong Mary m8

But they're not dead.
They are saints who are alive in Christ and the Holy Spirit which emanates from God Almighty.

The Papacy - Vatican and Jesuits - control the new age Masonic Islamic hordes through the Shriner faction, it's called controlled opposition otherwise their own horde might suspect they are being used. Same with Mary, they just throw her out there to draw attention away from the rampant sodomy and man in Rome worship inherent in the mother cult.

Anglicans, who are protestant, pray through her.

>The Papacy - Vatican and Jesuits - control the new age Masonic Islamic hordes
Stopped reading right there. Trips be damned.

Stopped reading despite divine blessing of trips. No wonder you're blind to the falsehoods of your religion.

anime eyes Mary holding baby Guts.

> 2016
> still have iconoclasts whining about idolatry

Didn't we already settle this bullshit a thousand years ago?

>> 999
is just
>> 666
in Canadian.

Don't believe his lies. Next thing you know you're buying some freemium game and your soul is gone.

nice tulpa

She is the mother of the son of God.
She never directly ascended to heaven with her son. That is made up.

The Catholic Mary is just Ishtar in disguise.

You're doing what the children of Israel committed.

>Jeremiah 7:18 "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Mary cannot hear prayers, Christ is the only mediator between God and men.

1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

The church of God has no title like Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, Jehovah Witness and etc.... Those are just the harlot daughters of the Whore of Babylon.

Stop following after man-made dogma and religion, follow God and pray for the truth. Read the bible(KJV) and be on the narrow road.

>kjv

a bible written so a fatass can fuck a new whore is clearly the right versions, even if is written 1600 year after the original

>argumentum ad populum

No one cares about thousands of years of wrong traditions m8.

>a bible written so a fatass can fuck a new whore is clearly the right versions

What do you even mean ?

> muh argumentum ad populum

fekking american neckbeard

You are correct.
You are also correct.

KJV is Rosicrucian/Masonic garbage. Geneva Bible is so much better (though all translations have horrible flaws). The commentary in the Geneva bible alone makes it worth the price.

>hurr lots of people said this is right
>so therefore it is right
>even though it is infested with Pagan traditions
>and most shit is invented hundreds of years after the fact
>it's still right though
>because muh tradition
>muh lots of people believed this over time
>not being argumentum ad populum

neck yerrself.

> it's argumentum ad populum therefore it is wrong

pretty nice argumentation m8

>Praying though here
Keep thinking that papist.

Consider the rich man in abraham's bosom. He wasn't truly dead. Yet Christ wouldn't let him contact his brothers. Why do you pray to anything other than God?

>he reads the new international perversion

This

In the name of Allah, the most blessed, the most merciful

Oh Lord, please give me strength to bring the infidels ITT onto the path of the straight and narrow

It is you alone we worship and you alone we ask for help

Amen

I'm seeing a lot of arguing in this thread about the wrong religions. If you all want to be closer to God, I'd recommend you take a look at the holy Quran.

Kill yourself, you inbred subhuman heretic.

I didn't say it's wrong because it's argumentum ad populum. Nice reading comprehension, m8.

I was merely pointing out that asserting it's correct because of tradition is wrong. If you'd like me to explain why it's wrong, I can certainly do that, using both scripture and historical evidence to draw connections as to where these Pagan traditions originated from.

>Ishtar/Easter
>Eucharist
>Trinity
>The importance of Christmas/December 25th
>Transubstantiation and food sacrificed to idols
>Graven images
>Hierarchy of priesthood.

You can look all this up yourself and you have no excuse for being duped by Catholicism in this day and age. There is simply too much evidence proving they're nigs.

This was for you.

Sorry, where was this written in Scripture?

You know the Orthodox don't believe this either, right?

He's referring to the commission by Henry VIII... but he apparently doesn't realize Henry was dead and that King James was heading the order.

The KJV is very accurate, it's not garbage.

I haven't read the Geneva version, but I would be careful about biased commentary. From what I understand the actual translation is about as accurate as KJV though.

This is the real picture btw.

>The Catholic Mary is just Ishtar in disguise.

So it is a cult of Mother. Ishtar.. is she the sam as Isis? Isis veil. Queen of the night.

Taking Religious Texts Literally: The Thread

Lol Catholics got nothing on this guy!
They even refuse to debate him anymore because they were losing too many Catholic members to Christianity!
youtu.be/7uwCDu0FvNw

Literally the fucking second commandment you retard: Thou shall not have other gods beside me.

Jesus Christ himself: And you shall not pray like the heathens but instead say: Father our...

CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN

You borrowed your whole saints-system from the romans. Heathens. You do not believe in the power of god.

Joseph was going to leave her until God told him not to.

>It's a protestants pretend they are christians episode
>it's a protestants just strawman Catholicism with their shitty 16-th century propaganda aimed at illiterate farming peasants episode

>Citation needed for mary in heaven

Revelation 12:1.

Then recall that scriptures were not written with chapter and verse numbers, which were added centuries later.

And, with that in mind, go to the previous verse: Revelation 11:19.

Mary is the fulfillment of the type of the ark of the covenant.

Mystery: where is the ark of the covenant?

Answer: Per Rev 11:19, it is in heaven. I.e., *Mary*, the fulfillment of the type of the ark, is in heaven.

Joseph : The Greatest Cuck of All Time

Dude got cucked by God himself, press f.

>it's an catholics post _pure_ propaganda without any arguments post

THIS.

F.

>

The Bible supports the the intercession of the angels and saints in heaven:

"Each held a harp and a gold bowl full of incense, the prayers of the saints." Rev 5:8

Not only do those in heaven pray *with* us, they also pray *for* us. In the book of Revelation, John sees that "the twenty-four elders [the leaders of the people of God in heaven] fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and with golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints" (Rev. 5:8). Thus the saints in heaven offer to God the prayers of the saints on earth.

Angels do the same thing: "[An] angel came and stood at the altar [in heaven] with a golden censer; and he was given much incense to mingle with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar before the throne; and the smoke of the incense rose with the prayers of the saints from the hand of the angel before God" (Rev. 8:3–4).

Yeah

I can feel Kek's desire to cuck Mary's baby daddy and bring the reign of frogs.

Absolutely deplorable.

>believing in God
>praying

No better than sand people.

You don't need to believe in God to live a moral life and do right by your family and country.

Keep believing in your fairy tales if it makes the reality of your mortality more comforting.

Satan is pseudo omnipresent. He teleports around like Goku or the Flash. When he's not in a hurry, he just lazily flies around from place to place. This is how he can be giving you a bad dream at 3:03:03 am and tormenting somebody in Rio de Janeiro not even half a second later.

Mary and me were both fucked by God.

Little 'Red' Riding 'Hood' is Virgin Mother Mary.. allegorical not literal.. redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=cH1oKAbaBTw

tfw atheism leaves a hole in society that is filled by collectivist ideas like marxism and feminism

youtube.com/watch?v=7KWWyJvC6pA

More of Mary qt3.14 edition

It is enough that Jesus made no mention of doing it, and that there were no ancestors, angels, or saints mentioned when he taught how to pray with the Lord's Prayer.

There are far more points against it than there are for it, but I don't expect to change your mind.

>Americans act like mudslimes with their autismal scripture interpretation and all
kek you really are dumb just like they saying goes
What do you care exactly which holy, blessed, pure being your neighbor prays to God through?
You are literally allahusnackbar-tier
Focus on real evil like prancing faggotry and promiscuity