Come Home White Man

Come Home White Man

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mqsFfILSLgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But we have so many resources. Once this country dries up and dies then we'll
Come back

I would, but they only want brown people.

>Economic collapse imminent
>Weird quasi-federalism beginning to implode, police state when?
>Millions of (((North African))) migrants pouring in
>No free speech in like half of these countries
There's nothing left in Europe for the white man

Phah, a Polish kike thinks he is white. AHAHAH

North America is white mans clay
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

But countries are leaning towards thenright. Fuck Sweden and there cancer the Uk will make it out alive as work as Denmark Eastern Europea and Austria. Not to mention there economies will grow with the 100+ million of actual whites. Even if they have some Browns. And then time will go, and will colonize the Americas yet again

can i come

If you'd travel here you'd know it's still comfier and more safe than the US mate

Never ended up in the ghetto seconds away from being murdered in the EU after getting up on the bus you know?

Oh wait, you've probably never been to the EU as Americans have no money to travel since they're always in huge debt

>Poles.
>White.

You can come over in chains to pick my cotton

>muh debt
Nice meme. Maybe no one wants to go to Europe

fukkkkk you nigga weak white boi im sure

No need to get defensive toothpaste

To those that know, no exlanation is necessary. To those who don't, no explanation would suffice.

>Europeans
>White

US is 1000x times safer than europe because in the US you are allowed to defend yourself with a firearm, in most european places you cannot.

you don't belong here. know thy self and know they place.

Come Home White Man

you are not even trying monkey

Fuck that, I'm not going to Europe to live in some liberal mudslime infested shithole, I'll just stay on my 99.2% white, christian island, lad.

>russian vassal coontry
>europe

no thx i dont want to be taxed even more than now. if i move anywhere its gonna be the us

>Come Home White Man
I'll only go if it means a mass migration of European Americans and then only because I adore the thought of EBT vermin dying in the streets.

Fuck no. I'm fine with living in a 40% nonwhite country if it means I don't have to see a burqa with 5 children every time I leave the house.

Why should I? These fuckers here kidnapped me, and then everyone around me is screaming at me that my existence is completely wrong and that I need to turn my whole world around to correct the wrongness.

>east Africans
>slaves

Try again conquistador

Yeeeeah... the EU/NATO/Russian vassal.

Nobody gives a shit about Poland. There is nothing of value there.

I'd say that Poland is the asshole of Europe, but in fact, assholes perform a very important function; they are where we get rid of our excrement. Poland is more like the appendix. Related to the asshole and its function, for sure, but it's utterly vestigial and useless. It does however require some surgical intervention occasionally, as in 1939, when the appendix that is Poland was full of shit that infected the rest of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqsFfILSLgA

so u just hate muslims?

Obama pls

With every fiber in my body. Spics at least try to work most of the time. All rapefugees just shit up the place, waste welfare, and rape women.

In all seriousness this seems like the most sensible place for building poltopia

>2016

>doesn't hate muslims

You lost boy?

We got it Jose fuck off
Reminder 4/10 Americans on this board are not white and live in LA county within commifornia

You don't necessarily need to move to London/Paris m8. Europe is still overall much whiter than the US.

Then why is Canada safer than the US?

>Italy
We're talking White here, like Nkrway the Uk or Germany. Not "cacausian"

That's actually the best option for the white man. How hard is it to find a job there?

Why the fuck would anyone choose to live in Europe? You'd either be living in a cold and dreary shit hole or be surrounded by wogs.

35 million peope Ina massive country with over 1 trillion gdp economy. Tiny population lots of gibs

Only if we're allowed to kick out the sandies.

If you're bringing us home to get fucked and raped then no thanks.

>riding the bus in America
>surprised to end up in ghetto

Fucking hell toothpaste, with this kind of mental deficiency eating with utensils would be dangerous let alone just wandering around inner cities. I don't think anyone can blame America for that shit.

>germany

>white

I don't like the heat but Australia is a goto place as well. Great defense against hordes

Incredibly hard. Ever since Cucknada cucked our economy in the 90s, blamed it on cod going extinct, just to silence separatists and make them think Newfoundland relies on Cucknada, it's been really hard to find a job here. Outside of the city and larger towns, it's a strange mix of "muh welfare" and "muh culture" here, more people are focused on things like fishing and hunting and doing shit with their families in their 200 year old shacks rather than work actual jobs. Everybody's on welfare but nobody's sitting around doing nothing.

my point still stands, any of those is still much whiter than north Mexico

cod going nearly extinct*

I'm 100% european. I don't have a single drop of mexican in my blood.

My point was spics are bad but they aren't as worthless and harmful to society as rapefugees.

I would like to live in Europe but you guys don't want us. And your governments & feminists would take Pajeet and Tyrone before us.

well, by stats no. For example Montana by % is more white Than all of Italy but there's just less peope not Montana.

Less people in montana* shit auto corret

At least it's a last resort.

I wouldn't bet on it. As long as we're a province of Cucknada (we only became a province because we were deceived by cucknada), there's always the risk the cucks will swarm us with shitskins. We're doing a very good jobs at scaring Muslims away though, and independence sentiments are growing and Newfie nationalism's been a thing for decades.

RARE
A
R
E

i will have to fly to turkey first

and then walk to germany

Why the fuck is France so dark?

I can understand Spain since they're too poor to afford the lights, but I expected France to be a lot brighter.

>poland
>white
Nice try mongolian-kun.

i can see France Germany Netherlands and Belgium in that pic
i doubt white people want to go to those Caliphates

What happened to you, white male? There were times when the whole world was your home. This seek of safe spaces now looks so sad.

When shit goes down, the only safe places left for white man will be East Europe, Ireland, Iceland, East Canada, New England, Scottland, Newfoundland, Australia and New Zealand to be honest.

Western Europe and most of North America is fucked.

Look, that's when my family arrived! It's around 1900 and a huge crisis was ravaging Europe.
They were probably desperate and starving in their motherland, they left their beloved ones behind... forever.
At such time, their hearts are beating faster than ever, but it's ok. They have a brave spirit to endure this, they have each other, they have nothing more than they can carry with their hands.
But in Brazil they will receive their very first, fertile and prosperous piece of land - perhaps the very first after so many generations.
They will work as hard as needed, comes sun or rain.
Their own will and conviction will shape the very structure of my DNA today.

But for a while they will just be dazzled with this entire New World.

>"...and this land is of such loveliness, that, if planting, everything grows."

There are clouds over France you fucking retard.

>Ireland
Nice meme son, but we're not based. We're cucked as fuck and we're letting in the Abduls faster than anyone else.

>Ireland
cucked
>Iceland
cucked
>Scottland
cucked

When I last checked, Ireland was still in the 90%+ white range

>Iceland
Literally whitest country in the world.

>Scottland
From what I hear from bongs, they're literally turbocucks but they're the whitest region in western Europe.

come home jewish man

miss uuuu

Not over the south part, potatonigger.

electricity is haram

Dude, you are only 95% white or so. Plenty of countries in Europe are much whiter than you, even in the UK.

Stay delusional, cuck

fucking aquafresh

>Literally whitest country in the world.
Pretty sure the Faroe Islands are whiter than Iceland, maybe even Latvia.

Sorry, I'm to busy herding my slaves around the fields right now. Maybe later though.

is Ireland really that cucked? You take fewer refugees than Denmark and the UK even.

Okay where do I start?

Actually a solid place for a Cred Forumsony. Someone should organize this.

I thought that Germany was developed in the south and mostly villages and shit in the north?

Does the rate of cucking really matter? In the end we all face the same fate. One could say that places like Germany and Sweden are at an advantage as a quick demographic shift is gonna get more normalfags supporting your cause.

The south part has the same light density as most of Germany, dago.

>black clouds over Paris and London

like pottery

We don't take many because (1) we've a small population compared to most of Europe, (2) most migrants haven't even heard of Ireland let alone want to come here, and (3) we're on the periphery of Europe so none of them pass through here.

Trust me, if our government could take thousands more migrants, they would. And the entire nation would love it.

Autism.

Sure but you are being spared a lot so far. And NI is over 95% white. Thinking about relocating.