This is a real article on the Huffington Post right now

Keeping mind that there was a bi-partisan veto in Congress to get this done. Even fucking Chuck Schumer was for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Akbar Shahid Ahmed
Not as sneaky as other (((journalists)))

prove him wrong (pro-tip: you literally can't)
The 9/11 Commission report found no evidence to link the Saudi govt. to the hijackers. Saudi citizens acting independently, sure, but not the government.

Blacks died in 9/11

Obama tells black he'll be personally offended if blacks dont vote for Hillary

Trump will dismantle every single propgram, every single proposal Obama had his muslim nigger hands in

And Obama will be forgotten forever

Good riddance king nigger. Thank you for doing more for white power than any white president was ever able to

The author.

Just don't read shitty blogs like huff po, and please stop posting them here.

Who fucking cares what they think? It's written as click bait, it's purposefully inflammatory to get people clicking. They have written pieces on pedophile rights.

You have some mental issues if you think any thing they write is news.might as well be reading salon.

He's right

That's what I like about muslims. At least they're open about their opinions, unlike the (((other ones))).

Isn't this the website with an all white staff with three token Asians peppered in?

Then if thats the case they sue them, they lose because lack of evidence and its not longer a conspiracy since it was officially debunked in court.

Good goy yes it was Saudia Arabia

You know shit is serious when 99 senators vote for something.

>(*(*(*Akbar Shahid Ahmed*)*)*)

>uhh, can't say anything bad about our second greatest ally
liberals are so funny

Is this good or bad for Trump?

I like to use reverse parenthesis, makes it look like a bomb explosion

)))Akbar Sahid Ahmed(((

> it's really, really unhelpful

God I hate fucking clickbait sites. You hear the voice of that redheaded Toronto feminist harpy in your head when you read this shit.

> Guys
> GUYS
> LISTEN
> If you'd SHUT THE FUCK UP for a second
> It's unhelpful
> It's really really unhelpful
> okay
> GUYS OKAY

>native Paki

fucking lol

(* for muslims looks proplerty as the half moon and the star.

It's really telling how these media outlets, including NPR are not "pro-liberal" or "pro-conservative" but they are "pro-Obama administration".

They function like Chinese State media, making excuses for and advocating rabidly for those in power.

>The 9/11 Commission report found no evidence to link the Saudi govt. to the hijackers. Saudi citizens acting independently, sure, but not the government.
The Government at the time made them edit the report prior to release to exclude all Saudi state evidence. Remember, it's documented that the only planes flying immediately after 9/11 in the US were to evacuate Saudi citizens of importance and extended members of the Bin Laden family.

Our government thought to kiss their ass first before bringing justice to the American citizens.

this is in it self a conspirancy theory, their stupidty knows no limitis.

i like it

>Bush administration covers for Saudis/Bin Ladens
>Obama elected, shrugs when people ask about looking into illegal activity of previous administration
I swear to christ if Trump pulls the same "we can't re-litigate the past" bullshit chocolate-man did I'm heading innawoods to await the end.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/
H-okay

>akbar ahmed
Sand Skype strikes again

We only have one political party in America. This is obvious by now.