All these people support Hill

so why don't you?

1. Kang
2. Pocahontas
3 Diddler
4. Subservient check
5. Tranny

No thanks

I don't give in to peer pressure, faggot.

Especially from a bunch of nobodies.

Post a collage of Trump supporters.

Because people like that support Hill.

Libtard libtard libtard libtard libtard

I dont have a college education
Poor
Drink Budweiser
Proud to be born in a specific country
Breibhart is my main news source

Trump 2016

Nigger, Kike, Idiot, Kike, Nigger

Backwards or Forwards, it spells the same!

because all those (((people))) support her

It wouldn't be any better

All these people support Trump, so why don't you?

Riggin ekiT toidI ekiK Riggin

Fucking retard cant do anything right. This is how its done.

Amateurs

Cause i fucking hate every single person in that picture

Because ever last one of those people is a moron and cuck.

>Canada
>420

Dude, weed, lmao

I have a college education
Middle class
Drink Budweiser
Proud Texan
Get all my news from Cred Forums

Trump 2016

Fuck off loser

Called near perfectly besides your lies

Im Texan and i know youre a cuck for being proud of being a Texan

>implying Bernie actually supports Clinton
>not being held at gunpoint

kek kys faggot

Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren is definitely a supporter, though, you can tell she's been bought out.

>Not having Texas pride
Get the fuck out of my state. Go to Commiefornia. You might like it better there stupid fucking cock holster

This guy is voting for Clinton, so why don't you?

Why would i have pride in belonging to the most retarded state in the US
If you were born in Kansas you would say Kansas is the greatest state in the US
Or Iran you'd say US is slime and you'd be a dirty muslim
Youre a cuck to your location

>cuck for texan pride

remember the alamo faggot

>all these people support hill
Thats why.

"deplorables"

>Remember when Texans were massacred by their mexican overlords

i remember

1. I have a College Education
2. Middle Class (Full time benefits)
3. Live in Bay Area CA
4. Registered Democrat, and Liberal
5. Never will I vote or support Hilary, she is a proven liar and has committed crimes against countries, including America
6. She slanders Donald, and then acts like she's taking the higher road by not talking trash
7. She Say whatever it takes to get your vote, and once she has it she does whatever benefits her with her position in office.
8. She's a horrible person who leaches onto the plight of society, and takes advantage of women, ethnic groups, and children for her benefit.
9. She has not done one notable thing with her previous positions of power.

There's absolutely no reason to vote for Hillary she's proven herself a Liar, and a Corrupt Politician who will bury bodies to hide her lies.

I don't care if you vote for Donald or not, just research Hillary before you decide she's ready and fit to be President.

This is a trick question, right?

>She slanders Donald, and then acts like she's taking the higher road by not talking trash

Think/Reread about that a little longer faggot

You just answered your own question.

Okay.

>people

I've never lived in Texas, and I still think it's probably the best state in the union.

Oh gee, I don't know.
1. Old people
2. Old people
3. Old people
4. Old people
5. Old people

I have a college education
Someimes drink Budweiser but like many beers
I like America and many other countries
RT is my favored news source

Trump 2016

They look pretty educated, enough brains there to elect the most powerful person in the world for sure

I like how Michelle try to drum up support for Killary by saying she is more qualify then Obama to be president... if Killary is more qualified why didn't she win the 2008 Dem Primary nom?

Also she talked about Killary had more "presidential exposure" I think Monica had enough for that too

All those people are liars and frauds, Biden and Sanders are most likely pedophiles too

She was more experienced and qualified
Obama won because he was black

Do you even read the non-sense that you type or do you just thoroughly enjoy saying retarded shit?
You sounds like one of the most pessimistic beta faggots i've ever talked to on here. And there is a lot of em. You're probably the same guy that walks outside and says its too hot or cold, then decides to stay inside for the rest of the day bitching about it.

Greetings from /k/ the chick on the lower left corner's AR is pig disgusting, Magpul polymer flip up sight backward and on a railed gas block it's going to melt.

Do you watch her recent speeches? She talks about how she doesn't call Donald names or bring up his Dirty Laundry, but he is doing it to her (Because she knows Bill's infidelity is going to be brought up in the next debate, and how she tried to silence his victims)

Anyone with a brain that isn't a pawn of the MSM and actually knows how to research, can put two and two together to figure out that Hillary took money from horrible people, that her husband pardoned horrible people, and that they used their foundation to exploit Haiti, and South Africa.

They are beyond Corrupt, even back to Mena Arkansas they were involved in corruption and scandals. There is no avoiding the fact that they have been more "Gates" in their career than anyother politician. How anyone can support her, because she PRETENDS TO REPRESENT THE COMMON MAN AND CARE ABOUT AMERICA, is a Fucking Moron. She has proven time and time again that she will sell her dignity for a million bucks.

The KKK supports democrats you fucking autist.

I don't support any of those people.

>a nigger
>a woman
>a pedophile
>a jew
>a transgender
I've no reason to trust them

michelle obabo is a liar and a fraud?

i dont read an argument cuck

You are thinking these guy support Trump which were plant by Killary supporter

Thats why David Duke adores Trump and White Supremacists volunteer on the trump campaign, nice try faggot

FPBP
Deflection. Stay on topic kid, were talking about Hillary supporters.

Because I don't have money invested in the Clinton Foundation

>one post by this ID

'cough' nigger hands 'cough'

That's my point they were plant trying to drum up hate for Trump which reminds me of Blazing Saddle movie

how many of them support her out of pressure from the mainstream? I know for a fact that Bernie wouldn't support her if his name didn't have a (D) next to it for the presidential race.

All those faggots are owned by the Chinese.

Shouldve used an alumninum offset

Source:

/k/ lurker

Because I care about making my country a better place to live, not seeking it off do I can be rich.

>Bachelors in gender studies
>Poor, Can't get a job
>Dinks exotic wines because "I'm high class"
>Not happy to be both in the best country in the world
>Huffington Post is my main news source.

>Those Trump supporters are so racist and uneducated. They would totally agree with my views if they weren't such dumb bigots..

Oh the irony.