What did O'keefe mean by this?

what did O'keefe mean by this?

will it finally happen?

October will be filled with surprises and false flags

hope it's only good news for trump

wikileaks with their october surprise and this?

if both pan out, it'll be a fantastic month for trump.

Care to fill me in on this vague twitter gayness?

professional muckracker o'keefe (who took down ACORN with his recordings) says he's got dirt on the clinton campaign

he could be attention whoring but who knows at this point

Thanks to the popularity of the election, there is no end of orbiting D-listers trying to get personal attention off it.

Gov. Kreme Krispie's whole campaign has been just this and even Assange has become a shameless attention whore in response to this election.

bump for freedom

bump for Cred Forums

thanks fellow frog

this o'keefe is intriguing me---what's he telling??

Hopefully it's a tape of Hilldawg flat out saying nigger. One can dream, right?

> what's he telling?

more like, what's he selling?

Oh wow, this will just be like assange.

I wouldn't dream that much
I don't know that man

That is the stuff of dreams

>Yfw Assange and O'Keefe both drop their info on same day

This honestly sounds like some fairly weak "DEMZ R THE REAL RACISTS!!!" faggotry.

I'll try to explain this again - blacks vote for Dems because blacks are poor and Dems give them free shit.

They don't really care about anything else in politics. They don't care if Hillary's staffers insult them, as long as the free shit continues or increases.

This is why DR3 approaches always fail, and always come off as so pathetic and out-of-touch.

Bill Mitchell recently delivered a few tweets according to which the trump campaign was doing much better than what the public could know
I did tell that he did not know chen people would learn

That's a bad idea. There should be atleast a three day diference to prolong the media storm.

Does Bill have access to insider info?

well it seems so
once again i'm not an insider but on the overall he seems quite well informed, so much well informed than the usual Cred Forumsbrowser

they say something publicly on social media so that if they get offed or their family gets roughed up it will look suspicious on clinton and the globalists. it also works as blackmail. if you found out hillary clintons servers were unsecured and hacked data from them, you stand to make a great deal of money if you find something damaging - and people have known she was going to run after barrack since she lost the primary, so they've had a lot of time to dig up dirt for their payoff.

at least assange has already leaked DNC emails and other things, so we know he's not bluffing.

Yes fuck you CTR

interesting

do you have link to those tweets btw?

I have no doubt that she has said all sorts of nasty shit about minorities and jews

wasn't there some DNC leaked email that directed them to listen to BLM, but not even consider their proposals or champion the BLM platform?

their proposals are retarded even the dems know that. all hillary has to do around BLM is virtue signal so the base feels like she's affirming their beliefs. even if the dems actually wanted to champion a BLM platform, there's no point. black people vote for dems consistently, they don't have to pander to them anymore. the dems just need to make it seem like they are on the side of BLM and will never be held accountable to give them anything in return.

The point is that a lot of normies are afraid to support Trump because it's "racist." If they believe both are racists, they either won't vote or will vote third party. The types of people that would give a shit about racist language usually end up voting D to virtue signal

tl;dr white yuppies will be turned off by hillary saying nigger