Why are people willing to pay hillary clinton 150M for a speech but not marco rubio? what makes her speeches so great?

why are people willing to pay hillary clinton 150M for a speech but not marco rubio? what makes her speeches so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/02/clinton-foundations-sweden-affiliate-bagged-6-million-from-undisclosed-donors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>150m

More like 100k Sven

probably because marco rubio was not the wife of the president, or the secretary of state for the obama administration, or a senator from new york. maybe it's because he's not from a family with fucktons of connections too. honestly, this should've been fairly easy to piece together user.

Marco, you don't have to be upset. I still think you're a qtpa2t

Lets dispell this rumor that arigato mr rubato.

Probably bait but i will bite.

Its because they arent paying for the speech they are paying for favors in the future.

Thats why the speech transcripts have not been released and never will be. The content of the speeches is irrelevant compared to having the president owe you a few favors.

If Rubio was favored to win as much as Hillary he could probably start charging $100M+ per speech.

Because she doesn't earn 150m for one fucking speech, babydick. But here, let me put it in the words of a dead right wing pantshitter like you, so maybe you'll understand - THERE YOU GO AGAIN.

Lying about Hillary. Even Bernie has apologized for lying about her speeches throughout his gross, damaging, and hopeless primary campaign.

Both Clintons are lucky to earn $100K, plus travel expenses, every time they speak. A few exemplary speeches have brought slightly higher fees. They both work their tails off for every penny.

So, yeah, you can shut up and eat some shit again. Just reach into your dirty diaper and go past that little wee-wee that's almost as small as Drumpf's. You'll find plenty to munch on there, you blithering fucking retard.

#SHEWON so you can stop lying.

They aren't paying for the speeches retard, they're giving bribes for business deals in foreign counties which Hillary has the power as Secretary of State to grant. They either donate to the Clinton Foundation or give Bill Clinton an absurd amount of cash for a twenty minute speech so it doesn't seem as if they are bribing her.

so?

why don't they pay 150M to george bush to make a speech or hw bush? they are both much more important than hillary clinton

also does this mean that in 2017 michelle obama will be able to give out speeches for 150M? I highly doubt this. who would pay that money for michelle obama to yap without advertising something

Because she is actively involved in massive scale money laundering through the Clinton Foundation. Others involved are various levels of government and foreign government officials

>Drumpf's.
Found the shill

Political influence.
They are getting the speech for free, the $ goes to political favours.
You should know this.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/02/clinton-foundations-sweden-affiliate-bagged-6-million-from-undisclosed-donors/

literally only hillary clinton takes money to her personal foundation/corporation w/e for speeches right now in politics

the most corrupt of the corrupt accept campaign finances so their PACs can help them get re-elected, but only hillary stashes that money in her own personal foundation and from there buys houses

fuck ericson

well for one, your price is wrong. no one gets paid 150 million for a speech, no one in the world gets paid that. she makes 100k to 300k for speeches which really isn't that much for someone who is a prominent figure in the political and pop culture world. bands who play for 45 minutes at a festival make the same amount. michelle obama would have to show continued interest in influencing the world beyond being a presidents wife to make that kind of money giving speeches.

Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah! SHILL! SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL.

OMFG. You pantshitters call her a robot, but you just repeat the same phrases every time someone tries to snatch the racist Kool-Aid away. Literally *beep boop bing* retardation.

Call me a cuck next, babydick. Go ahead. You can go on and on about how I want a black guy's dick in my mouth while you pull your puny little stump to Madam President shoving her feet in your face.

Don't worry. I'll make sure Tyreese gets a crack at blowing his black load all over your little 2D waifu body pillow after she's elected. You're going to lick her sixty-eight year old feet, though, and it's not even optional.

Bill Clinton was paid that sum.

What former preident can get paid that sum and doesn't take it.

So Obama will in 2017 be able to become a multi billionaire by giving a few speeches out?

I doubt this with all my heart

>poor clinton she only earn $100k per speach

CTR confirmed

Triggered shill

Jesus, do I ever wish CTR was a real thing. There would be more than one person here to remind you that hating black people isn't going to fix your introverted Pepenises.

She can make it through a sentence without chugging a bottle of water.

source or consider your argument dismantled.

Her vagina

die

>speeches
>not political access

LMAO

I dont hate black people , i just dont want to have mestico kids, black woman try hard on me but they are ugly like chimps.

Clinton Cash the book version

and my bad i thought it was for one speech but it seems to have been a few over the course of a month.

Still. Make it $200k/speech.

It's a bribe you nitwit. The speech is just so they can claim it isn't.

Because dispelling this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing gets old after awhile

>why are people willing to pay hillary clinton 150M for a speech
They're not. It's a bribe. We're asking for transcripts when we know they don't exist.