Nigger Hate Thread

What are your reasons for hating niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpCBMwAweDI
dol.gov/agencies/ilab/resources/reports/child-labor/côte-dIvoire
yun.complife.info/100facts.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
youtu.be/uU1zUzXkTtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
youtube.com/watch?v=X0sLg6o5x7o
youtube.com/watch?v=I6nkVT88TkIin
youtube.com/watch?v=hTL0gBcjNBc
youtube.com/watch?v=UjJPcBrwKt8
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ipvbQtjVqb4
youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
youtube.com/watch?v=9PSz7BwGX4k
youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo
newnation.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmfao
they are an evolutionary blight

they smell bad
they're ugly
they're rapists

and some, I believe, are good people.

if you lurk this thread for hours you're an unproductive degenerate who is part of the underclass of society, just like dindus

Crime stats don't lie

>What are your reasons for hating niggers?
They're niggers.

hatred solves nothing

In every coon there's a fucking white male desperatly trying to get out

They're so fucking loud.

Hands Up!
*loots a store*
Don't Shoot!
*attacks white bystander*
He a good boy!
*attacks a cop*
He dindu nuffin!
*starts twerking*
He go to church!
*drinks purple drank*
He a straight A student!
*rapes/murders innocent girl*
Black Lives Matter!
*Drives stolen car back to ghetto*
WE
*smacks lips*
WUZ
*collects wellfare check*
KANGS

What a shitty nigger hate thread... guess I'll dump

Your FBI crime statistics provide the answer for that.
Also their "entertainment" is fucking nauseating.

niggers? if you mean black people, then no. I don't hate them. In fact im in love with their culture. Its wonderful I wish we could make europe a bit more like classic africa (not the destroyed by european corportaions modern africa).

you white people are just racist from birth, smdh

you are idiot, there are people of races that are assholes.

Das rite!

I mean, I see pee, I move.

She saw pee, she stayed.

They stink like wild animals and behave that way too.

I hate niggers because I hate victim mentality.

Iknow that's you ray

If you arent exposing the niggers for what they truly are, you are the absolute scum of society.

OK I FUCKING HATE HIM NOW

This is why i own guns.

I'm white and I think this shit is starting to happen to me, like small patches of even whiter skin appearing on my hands and slowly growing should I start to worry?

Iowa reporting

I hate that this sweden2.0 of a state is next door to my beautiful whitetopia

Tempted to pay this place a visit so I can beat up some nigglets

Mud huts and a dependency on stone age fuel sources?

So does niggers

exposing them to Cred Forums?

After reading this thread. Why haven't we exterminated all niggers yet?

Its bait, burgboy. Come on now, don't fall for that.

I love the african freedom of expression through emotions

youtube.com/watch?v=dpCBMwAweDI

its fun!

Freshman year in college I got randomly paired with a black roommate. He would have other black guys in the room and would get under the covers together and watch day time TV

Oy Vey that was a nightmare year.

I used to be a leftist "no racial barriers" kind of guy...until I employed blacks.
Coming from actual legit real life experience with them and not internet memes I can safely say they are not human.

no symphony for fools

Watching this gave me Ebola

I don't hate niggers coz I don't hate animals.

Fuck you. Why defend niggers?
When they will just as quickly beat you and steal your things. It's a really cuck way to think.

you know what makes me really think? that these clowns ignore the fact that without the cooperation of african niggers there would've been little to no slave trade from africa

Got ganged up on and kicked the shit out of them when I was younger.

dont do that you'll make us all look bad

Them hating me, and thinking what I earned through working my ass off was actually stolen from them.

Hmmm really makes me think. By that logic why do you hide your hate for niggers? You aren't being real with yourself. Let go of the ego maaaan smoke a little weed and embrace your nigger hating side.

yeah and there's that too

if were more precise maybe I could help u. you are probably annoyed about blacks having their own things which they can be proud of, aren't you?

at the burger king that i manage, we have had 4 black men. 1 out of the 4 was fired for stealing out of the register. I'd say that this percentage is pretty accurate.

actually, its not at all. because we dont hire convicted felons. so if that were the case then we would probably see a more dramtic expression of reality.

Niggers are animals basically
Niggers are not human beings at all
They steal, rape and kill and after that they always blame white people and they play eternal victims because of slavery

>What are your reasons for hating niggers?
Because they're niggers

saw this last night in a similar thread. makes me so angry

don't forget to vaccinate for STDs OP

Sometimes a picture worth a thousand words

this. they are vicious overgrown children, best described in 2 words: narcissistic sociopaths

They've literally destroyed all major American cities. It is simply accepted now that when you enter a major metropolitan area in the United States, that you are putting yourself at major risk of life. This is *exclusively* because of niggers.

If you do not hate niggers then you are not a human being, you are an enemy of the state and all of humanity. It is every human being's duty to ensure the survival of civilization and to go to the stars. Niggers and other various shitskins along with their war doctrine ideologies (((pisslam))) are in direct threat to humanity's future and always have been.

They are an actual bioweapon which I have come to believe is an intentional Fermi filter to deny humanity's cosmic right to explore the stars.

No idiot, black people can occasionally be tolerated, niggers...never.

DESCRIBE NIGGERS IN 2 WORDS
GO
>Professional victims

>Implying every race has their own version of niggers that they must overcome to advance their civilization
>implying space niggers
HA

But seriously, well put.

She probably thought this monkey nignog was like those she used to watch in sub-saharan american TV Sitcoms and Hollywood films
She made a terrible mistake

>i wish we could make europe a bit more like classic africa
>only 2 replies instead of btfo'ing this son of a bitch
kys nigger lover. there is nothing about niggers to like and there is no such thing as their culture. they are vicious savages and the black man meme has to stop. sure, one in a million might be a reasonable person, but that is by no means an argument against placing them all in chains

this.

there are some that aren't brought up in this shitty inner cities, away from the environment that makes them these animals.

i dont think someone is a nigger until they are a shitty black person. then its all about their race.

What a qt

This is real.

to be fair this is just what poor people do at football games. The people that attend sporting events in person are usually Untermensch

that one gave me cold shivers down my spine

First of all, they're lazy, good-for-nothing tricksters, crack smoking swindlers, big-butt-having, wide-nose breathing up the white man's air, eating all the chicken; they think they're the best dancers, and they stink.

they're not fully evolved

are these fucking people being held at gunpoint?! what they fuck were they listening to him nigger on about?

My only honest real world experience with blacks crummy part times jobs growing up.

They weren't horrible or anything (I doubt true thugs would be working at all) but the amount of bullshit they got away with was amazing in hindsight.

Black employees would always be late, mumble, slack off, gossip and be abrasive towards everyone. Noone said a word. They had a terrible work ethic and were generally lazy but NOONE dared to say a word. It's like they get a free pass to be useless and noone allowed to say anything.

If a white guy came in intoxicated, shuffling around and mumbling gibberish working as slow as possible he'd be fired in 2 seconds. But the blacks got away with it. Why?

Calls out "white folks."

Forgets he is 50% "white folk."

One drop rule

Niggers are no more no less than animals

Jesus is that Paul Blart?

this one is too much

imo we should implement a policy like china had on them, any more than one kid and they have to pay

this is called vitiligo, its not funny, it causes alot of distress. it occurs in white people too btw

As an Orthodox Christian, I will say this: I would gladly suffer the eternal torment of hell until the end of time if it meant that I could wipe out this plague from the entire planet. A sin eater if you will. I would personally euthanize every single nigger on the planet and never be allowed to walk with Christ in Heaven if it meant the rest of the world would finally be free from these """people"""

im so glad i just have to deal with drunk homeless natives

that's a felony.
PLEASE tell me these apes were arrested afterwards

oh shit

Just skimmed over this thread. If you screencap newsstories, *always* include the date and newspaper so it can be found easily, incase someone does factchecking.

A nigger with vitiligo is still a nigger

>hurr durr black kids picked on me in school and i m a fat ameriburger

I really dont give a shit, just like you give two shits about ethnic relations in the balkans

The majority of them are savage, uncivilized, and stupid. The few of them that aren't are still racially insuperior, though, I hold no animosity toward them and see no reason to treat them with disdain.

This girl was from my town. She was on our high school tennis team. Very sad day when this happened.

I've never met a black delinquent ever. now why is that?

holy mother of god, what the fuck is wrong with her? damn!!!

I'm amazed this guy managed to keep his cool. I would be biting chunks out of that slime.

>HA I give so little shit about your racial relations that I won't even reply to this thread, Im going to completely ignore it and not even comment on how's dumb this thread is

Posts like this thrive on, while posts questioning the validity of religion /deleted.
This is a special kind of retarded.

" Child Labor and Forced Labor Reports"
" Findings on the Worst Forms of Child Labor"
" Children in Côte d'Ivoire are engaged in the worst forms of child labor in domestic work and agriculture, particularly on cocoa farms"
" According to a report by Tulane University that assessed data collected during the 2013 2014 harvest season, there were an estimated 1,203,473 child laborers ages 5 to 17 in the cocoa sector, of which 95.9 percent were engaged in hazardous work in cocoa production."
dol.gov/agencies/ilab/resources/reports/child-labor/côte-dIvoire

Christianity is a universal religion you 16 yo faggot, the message is the same to Jew and Gentile, Black and White,or whatevethefuck. If you really care about Orthodoxy, pray for the faithful in Kosovo.

YESSS! i needed that after all of this horrible shit

Thats actually the phillipines

This is pol, a board for race and poltics.
If you want religion, go to >>His

Is he pouring fruitopia?

I hate niggers because they vote Dem. If they voted conservative, I'd love them as equals.

Living in North Philadelphia.

The fuck was this supposed to be? Your sister cucking irl?

you and your white privilege allowed you to never have to meet one. checked

I don't hate every black.

Just like I don't hate every muslim.

What I do hate is the culture. The culture breeds stulidity, lack of discipline, violence, self-entitlement, etc.

And I also believe it is fair to judge a group of people that adhere to a culture by the ideologies of said culture. Like I said, there are good blacks. There are those that can see through the liberal bullshit and avoid gang life. But what needs to go is the culture.

People might actually take Duke seriously if he got rid of the horrible wigs.

Welcome to Cred Forums. Now fuck off.

that cant be true
post a nonmeme source

It's not the same for those who nigger and those who don't nigger you faggot.
If you nigger, you can't be Christian.
Niggering is strictly prohibited.

For anyone in this thread that doesn't think Negros are inferior, read this:
yun.complife.info/100facts.htm

I actually feel the same way.

>It's their culture goy, stop being so harsh on them!

One day you will learn to embrace your hatred. Feed off of it. Mold it your will. Just wait, before you notice you'll be screaming at lynched nigger bodies in no time.

....amazing.

I was about 45 minutes away from where this happened:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

I was so appalled at not only what happened, but that people just blew it off.

Fuck niggers

That's vitiligo. I know because I have it. It makes black people look like splotchy retards it makes me look slightly more white.

>not frying your chicken in PCB

Relevant

I think it was trying to play with the baby.
Does this make it better or worse?

the messages of christianity don't apply to animals, only to humans

Fellow UT bro?

Florida BTFO, still feels good. Packing up and heading to Athens tomorrow. Bout to get some of that dank terrapin IPA down there

In hanging those animals you'll make them victims
Just put those animals in a jail and let them kill each other like they use to do in their natural environment
youtu.be/uU1zUzXkTtw

Country blacks have a little known reputation for inbreeding practices

What am I looking at?

It was only a gay bar. He served his community.

Explain this graph

where i live is almost entirely nigger free but one managed to sneak into the place i work a few nights ago with his white girlfriend and shoplifted several hundred dollars worth of beauty products. fuck that piece of shit that can't get a fucking job to support himself. I could tell he was a goddamn google because he had a gold chain, jordans and looked like he just stepped out of a low budget rap video

Fucking animals. They don't even respect vets.

This is not the kind of thing you'll see on sub-saharan american TV Sitcoms and Hollywood films
There is the fiction and there is the reality

I'm not distressed though, I just want to know if I should consult a doctor or if it's just a "shit happen" kind of thing.

Is this Fant4stic?

Whats the story here.

I NEED MOAR

Besides the god awful jungle stench. Every one of them I have ever worked with has been a low down thieving nigger, Without exception.

take out the gorilla part of this photo and its really relatable to that gif

I didn't go to UT, but I was a short drive from Neyland Stadium.

I now live in Florida, and holy shit that win still gets me hard.

Now just waiting to see how we Faire against Bama

story

This is even too high for whites. This must include "whites"

no man, no, that's no way to treat a baby, look at how distressed he is when the nigress stop ""playing"" with him (like it was a fucking doll)...jesus christ

Fuck yeah

LA riots, he stopped for the rioters in the street

LA Riots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

explain this shit where is this?

>I hold no animosity toward them and see no reason to treat them with disdain
You must live in Beverly Hills or Park Avenue

If everyone would stop being a pussy and get a gun. There would be a lot less crime.

holy shit....
>FUCKING KEK

kid was white after that ?

Don't be a nazi. You are only partially right – there are much less chosen people amongst blacks, arabs, indians and asians comparing to us, whites. But they do exist. And they are just as good as we are, often even better because they have much harder lives. For example youtube.com/watch?v=X0sLg6o5x7o

I have it too.
Just be sure to use plenty of sunscreen there when out in the sun because you'll be pale as the queen of england there even if you're a mulatto or deep-africa black (or Mediterranean olive like me). On the plus side, that's 100% pure white privilege spots

Besides the sun skincare to avoid melanoma or other similar cancer, no physical impediments or actual disability stems from vitiligo; it's a condition, not a disease.
Might want to warn girls it's not an STD if you get any spots on your dick, though.

TL;DR: "shit happens" thing, don't sweat it marblebro

kek

There was once a time where these chimps would be shot for touching a white woman.

This is why blacks are so fucked up. I can't go to the store without hearing "If I see you do that shit again, I'm gonna beat yo ass."

When you grow up around constant threats of violence, you become violent too. Black culture is inherently violent and that needs to be changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6nkVT88TkIin a panic while trying to put out the flames.

Sometimes those animals want also to fight against south-americans

thats a she i think also fruitopia is amazing

should have run them over

Influx of immigrants from (first column) africa/west Asia, unnatural overpopulation of those immigrant communities (right column) in comparison to twitter girls country, causing pic related.

I live in a southern small town in Georgia. I've plenty of experience with niggers, but the ones who have some semblance of civillity I hold no hatred toward. If you could read, you would have saw that I said that.

I saw this live, my mouth dropped open. She completely let it slide. I saw another interview the day after and they glossed over it. I think he was part of it.

holy fucking kekek

Indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=hTL0gBcjNBc
youtube.com/watch?v=UjJPcBrwKt8

Hopefully she wakes/woke up from the coma. She wouldn't have learned anything otherwise.

The world would devolve into chaos if left to their vices.

They didn't vote for Sanders

oh god, kek

If I were very wealthy I would open up a convenience type store in the hood where the soda was free, the candy and processed snack were all free, and the nigs could have just as much as they wanted. Nothing would please me more then serving niggers like this one to all the free soda he could swill. Knowing that I am killing them ever so slowly would be an incredible gift to me.

>Like I said, there are good blacks
There's no such thing as a good black
They're animals, all of them

what the fuck...

They had a policy on just blacks? That would fix so many things. The smart ones would still be fine.

As a proud Italian American, all I think when I see shit like this is that we even commit crimes better than the google's.
>Inb4 Italians are not white, my grandfather was a blond haired blue eyed Venetian.

And everyone is a little bit of an athlete, so we should all get NFL contracts.

And everyone is a little biy smart so we should all be astronauts and surgeons.

And everyone is a little bit good at shooting a gun so we should all be special forces snipers.

And everyone is a little bit good at singing so we should all be headliners at the opera.

And everyone is a little bit funny so we should all be comedians.

And everyone is a little bit good at poker so we should all enter the next World Series of Poker Main Event.

God I fucking hate liberal logic. We are all not the same. We have strengths and weaknesses. We are not all equal. We have different things to offer society. The sooner we start to realize this, the sooner we can start getting along in a healthy, lasting way.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

youtube.com/watch?v=ipvbQtjVqb4

youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM

Most of us hate them too. Especially after the Crossroads Mall stabbing.

nah, theirs was general, but ours should be targeted toward people taking welfare which is overwhelmingly blacks

Now the rest of the nigs will kick his ass for not driving them to the food stamp office in an efficient manner. Nigger limousine.

Slavery needs to be reinstated desu

Fucking pussy, I wish they took his bike.

Well they wouldn't, I'm sure nigger in Vietnamese sounds like an asian word. Man those people are stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

Any word on if there's still potential for a Chimpout in El Cajon, CA?

whats your problem lusitanian? did black kids pick on you when you were growing up?
i ve seen all of these all over 4chins over the years. explain to me how any of this is worse than any other ethnic violence
>inb4 cuck
i really dont give a fuck about races or ethnicities. i ve seen enough "shit" from the whites blacs gypsies americans whatever

reginald denny

youtube.com/watch?v=9PSz7BwGX4k

Because you're extremely sheltered. I even saw them and I went to private school (when I went downtown or to the park or clubs). I don't see them as much now because I made enough money to stay away from most of them except for when I have to go to Walmart or something.

you are a cuck, trips proves it.

the quote was from the 60s and it actually went no viet cong...
which is well and right. explain to me why i should give a fuck about "white" or "black" americans, when both bombed me.
serious question.

>explain to me how any of this is worse than any other ethnic violence

See:

awww /new/
nostalgia'd

i also remember the time Cred Forums wasnt a nazi shithole but a libtard central, dr ron paul for president. it was always contrarian tho, deffo plenty of racist edgelords, but it was more libertarian back in the day.

dicks out for harambe

>I live in a southern small town in Georgia. I've plenty of experience with niggers, but the ones who have some semblance of civillity I hold no hatred toward
>If you could read, you would have saw that I said that.
Give me a break Jamal

This thread is a thing of beauty.

Where I live we have more of a problem with gypsies than niggers, but just because I can die from pneumonia doesn't mean I should ignore cancer.
Just in case you're actually serious and didn't read the thread title, one disease at a time...

youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo

so pretty much anything but niggers is human? i've heared that both caucasoids and mongoloids have some neanderthal in them, only niggers lack that dna contribution. Still have to delve further into it.

>we can't do anything because that would be racist

My family didn't immigrate here until long after slavery ended. we can't be the only ones. I am not going to be punished for something I received no benefit from and had no involvement in, fuck the UN.

even the water changed color.. they ruin everything so badly the enviorment around them dies..

TFW going to UT v Alabama

Wait a moment. Am I reading this wrong or this woman was raped and she still feels grateful for the experience and doesn't want to attack or say something harmful to googles.

newnation.org

They look like beasts

you're right, acting on said hatred and killing niggers solves the nigger problem however.

And that's the truth about niggers they are counting on you to cower they may have quick hands but most are pretty fucking weak.

Thanks for the image dump Portulad, really got my blood boiling.