Why are white women converting to Islam en masse?

Why are white women converting to Islam en masse?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5eqYEVYZgdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are white women converting to Islam en masse?
>Why are white women
>white women
>women

I narrowed down your search.

Women were the biggest supporters of Nazism.
So now they are supporting the closest thing to it in today's political climate.

>en masse

>31
She has hit the wall and thinks now some muslim will want the broken goods she is just because she is white.

Apparently women had a few too many responsibilities so they're converting to a religion where their only obligation is to shut the fuck up and wear hoods.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

Why will white men convert to Islam en masse when Trump loses?

Because they're very progressive.

They're the REAL feminists.

Is this legit?

There's also white men converting, but their number is smaller.

>en masse

Well in Canada maybe...

Why all the white people convering to islam are fat/ugly or retarded ?

Yes.

>en masse?

proof.

I wonder who could be behind this?

I hope those fat inbred white women you see everywhere starts wearing head scarfs so I dont have to see their fat tattood necks

youtube.com/watch?v=5eqYEVYZgdo

Because Islam actually treats women like pretty princesses

On top of that you have added special snowflake bonus

On top of THAT built-in progressive virtue signalling.

Is it any wonder why the women who get into this shit look like the type to eat themselves into pigs out loneliness because they're boring wallflowers with zero personality?

I wonder why

>"White man! We have vaginas! Give us everything we demand right now, or else we'll be mad at you and you might not get laid!"
>"Okay.jpg"
>(society is destroyed)

>"Muslim man! We have vaginas! Give us everything we demand right now, or else we'll be mad at you and you might not get laid!"
>"SHUT UP BITCH LOL!"
>[punching, kicking, acid in face, corrective gang-rape, stonings intensify]
>"S-senpai Muslim man! I love youuu~!!"

Every leftist ideal that rolls out of a woman's mouth is just a test to see if you're a bitch enough to allow it.

>I am no longer a slave to a broken society and its expectations

Or you were too stupid and weak to be able to handle the absolute free reign over your life and chose to live it with any moderation or restraint resulting in a hollow nothing life.

When you have absolute freedom and things go bad for you, it is not society that made things go bad for you. It's you. Slavery to Islam suits her.

pajet dont you have some urgent business to do? go and shit yourself on the corner of the streets dirty brown smelly midget.

This.
If given a choice, the female will choose slavery over freedom every single time because they cannot comprehend being masters of their own destiny.

Holly shit muslims are so fucking deluded...

>Tired of cock coruosel
>become old and unattractive
>No one wants a left over
>Western men don't want them either
>Trying to lock man down through religion
>??
>It was a phase

Females are hard-wired to put safety and abundance above everything else. As long as they have enough and their offspring has enough, it's all good.

It's easier to just let the men do the job.
I can't fault them for what is essentially their part of the human condition.

Hitler used to suck Muslim dicks, he was cuck

because women are broken, in general

Let them die out to be honest. White women will die out like this and a new, better white women comes.

>why do white women want attention

ftfy

thats weird i didnt know h&m sold black bedsheets

>zero personality
You mean us finns? C'mon bro, dont talk about personality. agree the other stuff tho

Our society is broken she is right about that.
Islam is the answer for weaklings and women though.

>whore around until you're 30

>freak out because no man wants you now and you want a baby

Do they have to have their clits cut off when they convert?

Just wondering for science

>31-year old
>was a hard-partying teenager
>this is the real me

HAHAHAHAHA

It's just the typical used-up whore settling for a beta cuck to provide for them. Nothing out of the ordinary. This time the cuck is a muslim.

i'm not finnish
getting into a finnish woman is easier than opening your beer
they're fun though
the guys are incurably autistic unless they're half-"something" in which case they too become raging fucking sluts

>en masse

To make daddy mad while ensnaring some poor refugee fuck to be their new daddy.

>"I was a slave a broken society."
So become a slave to a society in which a woman lacks any individual rights?

Maybe some women don't like the freedom to be a tittyflashing bimbo or being left by the "nice" guys for a titty flashing bimbo.

>Hagia Sophia
>Muslim architecture
>engineering
>Muslim
>Faithful wives
>But not because the penalty for adultery is stoning

Fuck you, Ranjit, for peddling such a shit infographic.

Kek!!!! I'm not a finnish either. Literally this is pussyland. Sometimes, I got scared that I might get drawn into this cheap pussy. Being foreigner is the best thing in Finland. Hmmm, and bout autistic, it's literally true that they have aspergers. Enjoy the pussy fellow foriegner!