Jeremy Mardis shooting

Police have released body camera footage showing two officers firing on a car and killing a six-year-old boy in Louisiana. Jeremy Mardis was fatally shot by officers Derrick Stafford, 32, and Norris Greenhouse Jr, 23, last November in Marksville as they pursued his father, Chris Few. Jeremy Mardis was fatally shot by officers Derrick Stafford, 32, and Norris Greenhouse Jr, 23, last November in Marksville as they pursued his father, Chris Few. Prosecutors and defense attorneys previously described in writing how the footage depicts the shooting, which stops less than a minute into the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDe6SQqzHUI
youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/NDe6SQqzHUI
(short version)

2016 America: light niggers shooting a 6 years old white boy for nothing...

good thing we have BLM,
white people do not care about anything that does not directly affect them

"An injustice anywhere, is an injustice everywhere"

that kid should have followed orders

Hillary and Trump thread:300 replies in 13 minutes...

This...not 100 replies in one hour...

This is so fucked up.

Who cares? Cry me w river. Fuck that little kid. I don't care when groids get shot and, i don't care when this little faggots father gets him killed. I don't like the most of thecops or most of the laws they enforce but, play stupid games......

retard

Father's fault for putting the child in that situation.

its like white people cant care there race is going to be dead in a hundred years

I don't see BLM "rallying" for him either.

Where are the mass protests?

Where are the riots?

>HURR COPS ARE GOOD BOIS THEY DINDU NUFFIN LET ME LICK THEIR BOOTS SOME MORE WHEN THEY KILL INNOCENT BLACKS
kill yourselves

Pretty rough to watch, but the cops have been charged with second degree murder and second degree attempted murder. A bad shoot is a bad shoot, and they are treated as such. Nothing else to see until the trials.

no one even knows about these incidents because the media never covers it.

this song started playing THE SECOND I started watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

This is what Affirmitive action gets you

These guys were barely even cops, though. They were part-time city court marshals. Basically glorified bounty hunters.

He did not do anything

black people are devils

time to use this as an excuse to blame everyone else for my own failures

This happened almost a year ago. Why is it just now getting out?

They just released the video. It was news when it happened, but because the cops weren't white and the poor people around there didn't bother tearing up their own town nobody cared for very long.

Fuck off, cunt.

>Black cops shoot white kid. Why aren't whites whooping it up and starting riots?!

1. White Americans don't perceive every negative interaction they have with another race or culture to be because of any racial hatred, unlike Black Americans.
2. White Americans don't believe someone will escape punishment under the justice system just because they belong to a certain group. The justice system works pretty well for White Americans, winning or losing.
- Whites save their rioting for either football games or actually overthrowing systems.