Ask a jew with 20,000 shekels in his hands anything

Honestly
I just love the smell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU
youtube.com/watch?v=f9sP_rt9c_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic pls, sheqalim are literally sexy as fuck.

>being this poor

Spotted the fucking palestinian that rob a poor jewish family

there you go goybro

how do you this fine day my friend?

well you got some more to spare?

don't sweet talk me you muslim bastard
you can't have any

>30/09/2016

There's only 12 months in a year.

Are jews really living in a universe that has 9 dimensions or is this another jewish trick ?

What do y'all think of rich goyim?

What if I made a fortune but am only half Jewish (which I assume to be the same as non-jewish)

30 of september (9th month) of 2016

retarded faggot

Not a goy but thanks. Looks like a lot of fun.

are you actually trying to troll a jew, frenchie?
you'd think that two world wars as punishment for fucking with just dreyfus would be enough

I imagine you'd be a fucking olygrach if you were a full jew then

>Dreyfus

>implying you really care about this case

This is really another trick to steal more shekels isn't it ?

Do you like DMT+MAOIs and whats your favorite drug

Jew here. I'd like to compare Jew notes.
>I went to a new synagogue recently that had a female rabbi, are those super rare in Israel?
>I've heard Israelis hate orthodox and mizrahi jews, is this true?
>Are non-Jews required to serve in the military? How popular is the movement to abolish having to serve?

caffeine
anything else is for degenerate raving bastards and whores

jews always remember
it drove hitler nuts

Delet dis

Can, like, the whole world become Jewish? What do we have to do to make it so?

Nigga pls i am in sadir and i git more

very rare
must be a reform synagogue, I don't even know any here

secular israelis typically hate othodox jews, and askhenaz jews hate mizrahis and vice versa, but it's mostly sibling hate and not real maliciousness
same as american catholic whops hating american kraut protestants, but not as much as blacks hate whites

and beduin arabs do, druze folks usually volunteer despite not having to, and all others are exempt. and less popular than you'd think

yeah in maybe 4 months of signing keva. what the fuck are you talking about??

Is Chabad/Lubavitch popular in Israel?

How common is the name Shlomo?

ID: Blaq

F U C K I N G B L A C K

thoughts on this? met any before?

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU

Do y'all consider blacks subhuman?

Is racial redpilledness something common, or is it a touchy subject?

BOOZ

>being rich and nihilistic, doesn't try to learn much about mind/brain much about receptors

we all know what jewish women look like, but nice try with those fake idf instagtam pages shlomo

fairly

uh
well think Eugene
as in not rare, but not a John or a Steve either

no
can't say that I do

>thinks jews spend shekels on recreationals

>those failed rolls

I like the fact that Jewish posters are getting bold. I approve. Carry on. We're tolerant to some extent.

>Trump Kippah
Where do you guys get these things?
Seriously, just link it if I can buy it.

>20,000 shekels
>5,000 USD
>In cash
That's some nigger-tier money management. My jew girlfriend says that Israelis are all trash and you Israeli shitposters always prove her right.

thank you merchant

what does the average jew in israel think about trump?

If I would have lots of money for free, I would modify my mind to a pure machine nihlistic happiness machine and enter the wú

I take it the frozen yogurt shop isn't working out?

google it
I dunno

congrats - your girlfriend is a SJW globalist jew then
I'd sincerely consider dumping her immediately, before she starts cheating on you with niggers

take a wild fucking guess

You are as jewish as my foreskin

Why did jews change abraham to avraham?

it was always aVraham
or rather aVram, which supposedly God changed to aVraham

Converted to US$'s, that would only be like $5000.

Why did abraham get the garments of azazel?

yeah. well how often do you hold 5000 cash in your hands on some idle thursday?

See that's what she means. All you low class mizrahi and sephardic jews have zero tact and always blow their cover. You can't go two seconds without murdering palestinian children or running your mouths off about how jews control the world. Personally I think it's because most of you haven't properly grieved for the loss of part or all of their penises due to circumcision so you over compensate. She says you're just stupid

aren't your shekels going to be useless during the recession which will start about....tomorrow

no fucking idea
all I know is that azazel is some desert goat demon thing

do you get get the 5K extra every week, or every month

Why u still worship volcano god and cut off baby foreskins???

dump
before
niggers

I'm not even trying to to troll you, dating a libtard minority-mindset jew is a very bad, self destructive idea

we're not linked to the european central bank
so no, not likely

Most of my savings isn't in cash. I got about 4 ounces of gold, some stocks and a call spread on SLV.

Would it be possible for you to inquire through the grapevine with Toby Fox as to whether we will be getting the goat child back?

What is the politics of Israel like?

How many fingers can you fit in your arsehole?

you mean moloch? we don't worship him, and that's EXACTLY why we cut off foreskins
supposedly it's a milder substitute for human sacrifice

The talmud says that is who abraham took the garments of. You are a descendant to the desert goat demon! Hahahahaha

do you believe in god, or are you an atheistic jew?

I meant Yahweh you jew motherfucker.

Give me your shekles, Jew.

I've only managed one with some lube
no idea how gay folks actually enjoy it, it just feels like taking a crap minus the actual relief

in hebrew the appropriate describing term is "שכונה"
literally "neighborhood"
IE politicians are dumbass people some aunt of yours knows personally

>I love the smell
>Money that went through thousands of dirty jew hands and never has been cleaned
Jews have shit taste. Like, literally.

"yahweh" is just a statement that means "I am". The actual name that jews don't want you to speak is sabaoth. He's the old testament god and he's known as indra in hinduism.

go to hell nigger. ask the fag palestinians what happens when you make stupid demands for shit that doesn't belong to you

I'm just a deist
I believe in God but don't claim to have any understanding as to what he wants from us, if anything
I also hate missionary approaches to faith

then its not in any sense that I know, you niggerilla dumbass

What are your thoughts on Shimon Peres?

Do you ever get the feeling that judaism is a trick?

>Peres

Spic name!

>He hasn't seen the cave depictions of yahweh and his nigger dick

>Jew still hasn't killed himself

Y tho?

What is your opinion on Jews meddling in internal affairs of other countries, such as supporting multicult, homofags and other degenerates? How do you feel about it that Jews as a whole get flak because of what seems like a systematic assault on the western culture by the Jews?

how did you come to connect jehovah with Indra?

Poor jew, only has 20,000 shekels. Even leafs like me have more kicking around. Maybe go sell some more stolen organs.

>jew girlfriend
wew lad

how many shekels per moth for free?

What's your goddamn problem, Jew?

You should be asking yourself the same question.

I'm not a Jew, pig-eater.

Do you really think that pig-eater is an insult for a westerner? It is considered completely acceptable here and we quite enjoy it. It's like if someone called you a goat fucker.

Saudi learn more nihilism
Why so angry?

hon hon hon

>no pork
>oy vey my oil
>you goys better behave or I'll tell OPEC on you!
>Arabs are semetic
>Also has religiously prescribed lying

Nice try Mehmet

Religiously prescribed lying? All that fat in your pork must be hurting your tiny brain, Burger King, because I'm not Shia.

Because both speak the same exact words, professing to be "the lord of hosts". The funny part about that is, indra is reported to look nordic. So the god of the jews is a white guy!

I honestly don't get it
why do arabs continue this charade? at least jews make good accountants and bankers

you arab lot are literally good for nothing, not even extracting oil, since you needed foreign tech investments to start even that are selling third-world tier crude produce instead of refined oil to this day

Why do you worship the black cube just like the jews, sandnigger?

>ask the fag palestinians what happens when you make stupid demands for shit that doesn't belong to you

Juden spitting real fire

send me some, Kike

>Delet dis
/tHREAD

dude
jews might worship money and bad food but not even we literally pray to a fucking rock

>ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=f9sP_rt9c_k

We do not. We worship Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful. We have only one God. We don't believe that Jesus himself was god, or the son of god, or anything of the sort like the Christians. We don't believe in the outdated, corrupted Torah like the people of Bani Israel. And we certainly don't believe in 8 armed lobster-elephant gods like the Hindus.

>my god is right, yours is wrong
>NO U

fucking theists

I guess we should get in on that bandwagon

>excrement in the settlement
>stank in the bank
>shitter clog in the ZOG
>etc

We're both old money and I'm anglo. It's a love-hate relationship as old as time

oh I almost forgot
>drop log in cynagogue

Meh, I don't care what anyone says, that fag can sing.

As someone, living in California and converting Orthodox, yes you hear me correctly, I fell for you because your drunk posting is similar to how I email my Chabad Rabbis at all hours of the night. My saving grace is I actually have interesting things to say.

>no ashmedai, baal or mot

nigger are you even trying?

your bants sure make me laugh. i could get along with you if you don't pull any kike tricks.

Truth.

>Ask a jew with 20,000 shekels in his hands anything
What's the next big bubble to ride, money man?

fluffy abuse