twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>boipussy
>Red pill

Pick one

Eh...

>/bol/

Anime is true

>Jews are behind everything
But the jews do factually own the media and run the major banks, two of the strongest institutions in the United States.

For better or worse, it's undeniably the case that, at least in the US, the jews are behind everything.

(((STEIN)))

HMM I WONDER WHO THIS IS

Fetti was geht?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Boipussy is the true Red pill
do you get on /fit/ often?

my interpretation of pol so far

Hello neighbor!

You gotta see the difference between Shitposting and the true redpills, fellow Kraut.
No, it isnt, but everyone here has his own kink, this is a board of peace, we dont judge.
>Sex Robots are the future
Everyone who says this:
>>>>>r9k
>Adolf Hitler was a great man
He was an idiot who made some terrible terrible decisions, no matter how you look at it. The point is: The people who voted for him werent necessarily bad.
Not the Jewish race, but the bad guys are usually sound a bit like "juice" thats not our damn fault
>America can be saved
lmao kek @ whoever told you that
>Im a race Realist
And now here, it gets complicated.
Welcome to Cred Forums, its not like youre getting out anymore.

Du Schlingel, du.

HEY schwitz

Wia gohts?

Welcome!
Cred Forums is a place consisting of a broad range of opinions. Stay a while listen to each group and decide shit for yourself.

Also the holocaust is a conspiracy theory passed off as fact and ignore (((flat earth))) threads.
Seriously. It's been admitted by certain shilling groups that they've been spamming the flat earth conspiracy to make Cred Forums and other forums on the internet look bad.

>every race is equal
>our evolutionary differences are literally only melanin-based
What a fucking meme

It's just funposting tbqh, the people who take this seriously are losers and pariah's.

Sounds like you are falling for the shills, newfriend.

Lurk moar

>the people who take this seriously are losers and pariah's

So yourself?

what does a race realist mean?
realizing theres more human race like negroid and white and such?

Half true, half not. Homosexuality shouldn't be paraded around as a badge of pride and define your identity, but gay men are lucky they don't have to put up with women.
Because they are. Men make more money than women (and rightfully so, they work harder) but they spend thousands less. Why do you think men dropping out of society is such a big deal? Because they will single handedly kill the consumer economy.
>Adolf Hitler was great man
He was. Whether or not you think he did nothing wrong, his impact on the world is undeniable, and thus he is a great man.
Hi new user, you obviously weren't here in the days of "Cred Forums was right again!". I thought it was a joke at first too, but it stops being funny really fucking fast.
>America can be saved
Only cowards give up.
>I'm a race Realist
Race realism is a valid paradigm. Unless you're saying race doesn't exist, which would make you a retard. See: race-specific illnesses, bone structure, etc.

That reminds me of my frog bro in my shower when I was travelling. Dude would show up every time I turned on the water and chill with me while I soaped up my bumhole. I miss frog bro. He also showed up on my last night when I was banging some German chick in there
>tfw no frog bro to share my sexual conquests with

These are the mentally ill who belong into the back of a Gaswagen

probably not

he literally was, he loved his country but his mistake was to attack soviet union BEFORE cleanising the fatherland
or better said, can you tell me one valid reason why gypsies shoudn't be gassed?

they absolutely are, do your research you fucktard

>America can be saved
only if trump wins and starts building gaswagen

>I'm a race Realist
You imply you think that niggers are equal?
LMAO
guys check out this mongoloid who levels himself down to the gypsies and abos and niggers

Life is fine just over the Rhine.
Chume trotzdem jede sunntig uf balzers go poste.

That's the best interpretation of this shithole.

Race realist is our politically correct way of saying white supremecist.

Ah scho. Wiso? Ir schwitz isch doch alles a bez belliger?

pol is satire

the elite of satire

This is a joke. Lurk more, fag.

This is often joked about, but it's true that in a relatively short time the tech. will exist. In any event, not everyone here agrees this is a good thing.

Again, not everyone agrees and this often a source of debate. It's better for people to debate about something than to all mindlessly assume one opinion is inherently correct. Don't you think it's a little strange that in your country it's punishable by jail time to go on TV and say "I think 5.5 million is a more accurate number than 6 million" with reference to Holocaust statistics? Examining and debating about historical events and figures is to be encouraged, not outlawed.

No one thinks they are behind everything. A more commonly-held position would be "Jews are overrepresented in key industries and fields like law, entertainment, politics, and media. They often exert a detrimental influence on western society from their positions of power." This is an opinion held by millions upon millions of people, and it has been written about by innumerable academics. Again, you shouldn't reflexively find the position unworthy of discussion. You should read and join the debate.

>America can be saved

Many of us disagree.

>I'm a race Realist

See my comment on your Jews greentext. It's a debate. Join one of the sides in the debate. Don't cry about how it's offensive.

Almost everything you've listed is a strawman. Now go suck some Flüchtlinge cock like a good boy. Or stick around and read up. The Counter Currents and Occidental Observer websites have articles that will challenge your preconceived notions on all subjects under discussion.

jews
jesuits
asian illuminati

theres actualy several factions vying for world domination the jews are just the most well known

>mfw burgers try to explain pol

You have to go back

to lurking

or the oven

Het nüüt am sunntig offe hie und ich ha verschisseni Arbetsziite...

Some of the memes will eventually come full circle. Not sure if the Earth will be able to withstand that force though.

Ahso, jo. Isch an guata grund.

Bisch vo sargans?

>accepting gays
>idolizing someone who lost a war
>being such a beta autist that you have to imagine scenarios where pussy doesn't tantalize you anymore because you know you'll never have sex otherwise
gas yourself desu senpai

Sorry kiddo, you're on the wrong side of history.

it all makes sense at some point

Wish more people posted like you did. Would get more coherent discussion on these topics.

>he doesn't believe the Jews are behind all what's wrong in this world

Get a load of this fag

Nice response

Fucking kek

Do you have more of these?

At least there's no Christian meme, right?
youtu.be/7uwCDu0FvNw

fuckin rekt

I didn't agree with any of those except that America can be saved

Yep.
Do you know anyone I could marry for citizenship? Really wanna be Liechtensteini..

Ich wär noch singel:3

Susch find amol ussa wer das isch...

what is this meme language?
gefugher hasielstitsl

>>Boipussy is the true Red pill
only fags say that
>>Sex Robots are the future
>>Adolf Hitler was great man
>implying he wasnt
>>Jews are behind everything
not everything
>>America can be saved
trump
>>I'm a race Realist
statistics dont make you racist

At least we have our own language

American is the best language

Ofc it is.

Now please mr.smith go back to your room. Your medication is on the way

Didn't have much success with my searches (pic related kek), but now I'm dying to know.

This is gonna keep me up all night, thanks -.-

Du Untermensch

Inderesding.

You are welcome :3

>Liechten(((stein)))

this is not exactly an inaccurate map

I surely did like the old Germans better.

The first two are false and I only like what Hitler is said to be

>He was an idiot who made some terrible terrible decisions
Which decisions were bad? Him not rearming and the commies would have fucked europe. Him not attacking the USSR and the soviets would have fucked europe up (and germany would not have supplies to continue the war effort).

The only stupid decision was declaring war on the US. Regarding the rest... Hitler was played by the UK and Stalin and Stalins plan went to near perfection until 1941... when the germans attacked.

Add reeeeeeee caption and you're spot on

Das isch fucken unmöglich :(.
Aber wenn gern mol wötsch drüber rede wieä toll's isch ide Zivilisation z'läbe ...

Anons pls spam me.

Thanks for all the (you)s ylu stupid pieces of shit :^)

This Desu. I don't know why people walk through the sewer of the internet and expect to not step in shit. The sad part, is that the world has turned into a sewer so we now try and be good people to be edgy.

I gotchu senpai