Saw this on tumblr, is it accurate?

saw this on tumblr, is it accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/recommendations-for-cancer-prevention/recommendations_05_red_meat.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there something more ugly than a mixed guy?

>Posting shopped pics of blaha

Do you know the guy is a ex-marine with over 100 confirmed kills right? He can track your IP and make you beg for your life kiddo.

Where have you been OP? Of course it's true, meat is for lanklets and hungry skeletons

I can´t remember the last time i´ve read so much bullshit.

vegan gain's muscles look fucked up and unnatural.

>Guy on the left 1 rep max two plates after lifting for 8 years
Yea its a meme.

Yes, all vegan bodybuilders have been lifting for years and use steroids. All non-vegan bodybuilders were obese before they started and have only been lifting for a few months with no gear.

>veganfood and not shitloads of steroids
sure thing

you

>Humans were not made to digest animal products
Then literally why do we have teeth whos sole purpose is to tear meat?
I can understand if you wana be a treehugging artichoke eater, but don't say that we aren't omnivores.

> implying vegan gains is ugly

if you asked 100 girls who was more attractive, Blaha or vegan gains 100% of them would say vegan gains

>10 years of curling and counting

the fk u say senpai

damn lost

If we were made to eat meat then how come it causes cancer?

aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/recommendations-for-cancer-prevention/recommendations_05_red_meat.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

at the time blaha was eating vegan just like vegan stains

Literally standing in a field can give you cancer.
Also you know that alot of the food nutrition ''discoveries'' are actually made up shit for the tabloids?
And how fucking long do you expect me to live?
We now live on average up to 80-90 years, a few centuries ago it wasn't even close to that.
We're literally one of the longest living animals on the planet.

some people build muscle better with vegan diet

some people build muscle better with meat diet

not everyone is the same, everyone is delusional

>becoming a vegan raises you testosterone lvl for 180%

>Then literally why do we have teeth whos sole purpose is to tear meat?

Not vegan or anything, but this argument is so much bullshit that I have to speak out. Predators use their canines to kill or (more often) to hold the prey still. Even non-predators might have real large canines just to fight other animals. It has nothing to do with their diet.

No predator uses their canines to cut the flesh out of their prey, they use their premolars for that, look how they turn their head when they eat.

Humans canines are so small they almost don't make any difference for anything, most people use the frontal teeth to cut the food (or their hands, or knifes, etc) and the molars and premolars to smash it.

Virgingains is becoming green like an orc

Are the jews pushing the vegan propaganda?

I always thought propaganda that shilled for my side would be cool, but as a vegan, i am constantly embarrassed by this shit. Jesus christ, have some dignity in your efforts.

wtf i hate meat now

>muh veganism

You're 100% right.
I kinda meant shit like my pic

VeganGains the guy on the left is a complete psycho who went on the net screaming into a camera about how much he hates babies and wants to kill them

> implying thats not an aesthetic body

girls literally love ottermode you retard

Thats the best veganism can offer?

No its cherry picking. They both look horrendous irl btw. Especially the green gains goblin known as virgingains

My boy hemingway!

He is missing some vitamins, those colours are usually a result failing organs. Whites turn yellow, blacks turn greyish green yellow. He looks sick.

fucking blaha lol

>girls literally love ottermode you retard

Ottermode doesn't have biceps like that.

You mean our boy hemmingway?

trained so hard but still lose the girl because you are a disgusting happy faced nigger.

thats 6 years of training too :^) 6 fucking years and hasnt even hit 1/2/3/4 yet

Almost everything gives you cancer. But does it grow? Casine (animal protein) causes cancer cells to multiply. A lack of Casine inhibits growth and the cancer cells eventually die like all cells. This was originally proved by scientists with the opposite hypothesis. Experiments testing this have been run literally dozens of times

>vegan gains likes to threaten to kill anyone who disagrees with him
>doesn't use some sort of steroids
OR maybe he's an egomaniac, who knows

girls want a slim cut V-shaped body with abs

For children above 1.5 and under 8 a Mininmal amount of meat is crucial, they can die without it. While for adluts it is more complicated, for certain we know we need to eat meat or supply Vitamin b12. With a high likley hood there are other reasons you should eat at least from Time to time or you will get a shortage/Male nutrition of some sort, but we don't know them exactly yet.

Holy fuck, does this guy only do curls?

Fixed the pic.

>Dem shoulders

I'm fucking dying.

Monkey's are all biceps no triceps.
Makes sense when all you do is swing from trees

>Vitamin b12.

Taking b12 pills gives me the runs. Used to take them to make weight for boxing kek.

nah bruv. there is that recent study that showed even in a caloric deficit, as long as you got a lot of protein, your muscles will still grow.

If you don't Look like complet shit and have massiv birth defects, for man this is nearly not important, being Rich and generous 30 times good looking, dominant/intellectual still 15 times, and even similar 4 times better.

Tren will do that to ya.

AVENGE ME HARRY!

ayyyy

Vegan Gains is fucking crazy with his VEGETARIAN BRAIN. Seriously, the dude seems like he'd go on a killing spree. Also he lies about his arm inches

Being a vegan would suck. I like the taste of beef, chicken. Eggs, milk , and anything fishy. Why the fuck would I cut that out of my diet? Hell vegans even have to use different shampoo and shit lol. Fuck that life

>saw this on tumblr

yes

>not being the best shape in your life isnt important

dur hur veganism is gud 4 you

>saw this on tumblr, is it accurate?
Did you honestly think some shitty tumblr image from some vegan faggot was worth posting?

Trust me if you are vegan, you should take them. A lack of b12 is not something you ever want to reach. I still hear those dumb cunts, who thought because they were already vegan for two or three years and didn't supply, nothing could happen to them anymore.

awful body
all that hard work and it's completely uneven; malnourished.