Is this comic about white privilege accurate?

Is this comic about white privilege accurate?

I fucking wish it was.

Not having criminals near you is a 'benefit' now

> Thanks, Obama

White country white rulers don't like it go back to Africa.

No. It's a bull shit straw man argument. I'm black and have never dealt with any of this supposedly systematic racism. I assume it's because I don't talk/act like a nigger, so people are willing to give me a chance and treat me like they would anybody else.

I have no problem getting loans or jobs, and the few interactions I've had with the cops were completely justified and they were totally polite and professional. I've told people this before, and they choose to ignore the facts and shift the goal posts on what constitutes racism.

>implying it's still white ruled

The Euros are right, we are already fucked. We should just commit suicide already.

I work with a guy like you.He absolutely hates niggers.

It's pretty accurate actually. The part about the drug arrests is total bullshit though. I know more white people who have been busted for drugs than blacks.

This. This is just the age-old born to rags or riches wistfulness translated to take advantage of white guilt.

You by Jamal, us by Jalal.

why the fuck are you here dude

also do black people ever get sunburn

I think the definition of white privlidge is having the ability to plan for the future. Sure,maybe some people were born with a silver spoon in their mouth,but I reckon that most successful people who weren't, just worked for what they have.

That's the problem with googles. They see work as a sucker game. They don't seem to realize that all the hustling and slinging will come back to bite them in the ass,and they will have nothing because it will all be confiscated.

I'll tell you guys a story.Back in the day I had a weed hookup Google named Pinball. He was riding with me in my brand new truck

>I said "Hey man,I know a sure fired way to make some money"
>His eyes lit up and he said "What,WHAT?"
>I said "It's called a job"
>He slumped into the seat and said "Aww man"

That's the day I started.

>whites more likely to pay back loans
>whites more likely to get loans

>whites less likely to commit crime
>more whites get leniency from police

>whites save and are able to take care of their offspring
>whites' children do better

M-MUH RACISM

Completely inaccurate. There were huge restrictions on immigration from most areas in general. People had to be able to get a sponsor who would vouch for them so we'd know they wouldn't just become a burden to society, they had to get medical examination and some other things in order to immigrated.

Most of the middle class came from post-WWII america when most people were forced to save money due to rationing so that they could afford houses and such. So in reality, the comic is full of shit.

here's a (You) for you.

at least from my perspective, a "nigger" is not equivalent to a black person. it's meaning is more analogous to "black trash"

>1st panel
Right kind of people mean people who will actually work there and not freeload

>2nd panel
They approved their loan because they got nice salary and are sure to pay it off

>3rd panel
Bob's dad got into this work because he was suitable for it while the black guy thought the'll get in on his minority card

>4th panel
Right sort of people=people who will be able to pay it off/afford it

>5th panel
Literary never fucking happens, there wasn't a case where black and white would get caught with drugs and only black got punished for it.

In short, fuck off you delusional fuck.

First of all after all the taxes Bob's parents paid plus the death taxes they paid when they died Bob didn't get too much inherited. Second of all most immigrants were treated like nigger tier sub humans when they got here. Irish, for example, were considered lower than blacks .

>Liberals really believe this shit

Being white is and never was like being in the yacht club.

Because Cred Forums is Politically Incorrect, not "I HATE ANYONE THAT ISN'T MUH SKIN COLOR."

Why can't shitskins just fucking deal with white superiority? They're free to build their own country if they don't like ours

It would be if the niggers actually looked accurate. Pic related.

Underlying argument is that not facing discrimination is a benefit or privilege.

Except it isn't a privilege, it is just average, it is typical, and true for the majority of people on the planet.

It is self defeating to say you want to be treated like the majority while simultaneously claiming the majority have an unfair advantage.

Jesus fucking tits, just say discrimination sucks and don't besmirch those who aren't being discriminated against.

If I'm poor and my parents are poor and I don't do drugs do I get a free pass?

No. There's no evidence for any of this. People in the (((Social """Sciences"""))) literally make shit up .

6th panel

He's right, he didn't. He was just a responsible person.

The whole leftist shtick about blacks suffering from stereotypes and preconceptions is basically correct.

However what they gloss over is that blacks actually do have lower average IQs and higher average criminality for genetic reasons.

It's still the case that a black person who happens to have a high IQ and a sociable personality could be hurt by stereotypes.

There is nothing contradictory about these two perspectives.

>why the fuck are you here dude?
I'm a social misfit with nothing better to do and I enjoy arguing with people
>also do black people ever get sunburn
I personally do not. My skin just goes from mocha to niggest.

Nobody likes niggers. Not even other niggers. Black people hate them most of all though, because they encourage racism.

Sometimes

It's just called nepotism though and it doesn't have an end goal the way Jewish Supremacy does

Is Bob supposed to represent me because I'm white? How do they know my family history?

It is a perverted way of view life that someone else benefits from the hardships you've faced.

It's like saying I benefited because someone else's parents that were killed in a car wreck and mine weren't.

Having married parents makes your life easier, the children of successful marriages general fair better in life.
Never heard someone whose parents who were divorced claim kids from married parents benefited from their parents divorcing.

ITS PITY PARTY PRIVILEGE

They don't know your family history, they just assume you and Bob are the same based on your skin color. There should really be a word to describe judging people based on their ra- oh wait!

>I know more white people who have been busted for drugs than blacks.
same here...thing is, white people will borrow money for representation, even if they're poor.
nigs don't give a fuck about jail and don't take the legal system seriously.
The very concept of authority is alien to them.