REMINDER: The Awalt-Right Does Not Exist

Fellows, hear me out. It seems clear to me that the entire Pepe media effort is to brand us as a thing and then work to laugh at us and mock us. The media is working to create a mass egregore which they can then assassinate with character assassinations. Since we are all anonymous, the fucks have figured out that the only way to destroy us is by creating a fictional narrative with which they can then attack us. They are doing this on purpose.

I want you all to recognize this and be highly aware of it. This is a mass effort to destroy us. It is not a joke. They are taking it absolutely seriously. Do not play it off. If we allow them these actions, we may well end up going the way of the Tea Party or worse, irrelevant, and with them regaining the upper hand. We have done so well until now, and we must continue.

The solution is thus to see their actions for what they are in crystalline purity and to recognize them for what they are. This is the only possible way to defeat them.

Be aware.

The alt right exists (mostly) in the minds of liberals.

That's not what egregore means; stop using that word altogether unless you can learn what it means.
The media destroys people by defaming them. Cf the state-encouraged frenzy-kill in the Handmaid's Tale: slaves are told that a man is a murdering pedo, and after he is literally ripped apart, slaves connected to the underground counterculture discuss his actual role in helping slaves escape. They are getting us together in one conceptual target space, lying about us, getting everyone to hate us with the lies, then hoping our lives get more complex. I honestly am not worried because there is no alternative to fighting them, there is no way to work with them (they are so arrogant that their plan is literally just for us to die), and fewer and fewer people pay any attention to them. On NPR today: traditionally Republican newspapers, which nobody reads, go out of their way to not endorse Trump. A nice chat among media nepotists, happening to mention in the middle of brunch that they all know each other and in sone cases are related.

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.
They're trying to create a collective thought form of "Alt Right" so that they can kill it. That's what this is. You're too stupid to understand that I think. All their efforts are collective to achieve that goal. How is it so complicated? Why are you resisting what I'm saying?

mods should censor variations of alt right like they did it with cuck KEK

>The alt right exists (mostly) in the minds of liberals
Cultural Marxism exists only in the dysfunctional minds of the mentally feeble.

Nice sentence, perhaps we could watch television together?

>They're trying to create a collective thought form of "Alt Right" so that they can kill it.
No. They are trying to create a label. An infamy. Which they can then apply to anyone at will for political purposes.

It's not working. Alt-right isn't sticking as it's too nebulous. Pepe will not stick as it's too stupid/funny. Cred Forums won't stick because it's gone too specific. And Anonymous has already been used by Fox News and will be tough to stick on again.

(By the way, the original tactic was to identify any apparent "leaders" and work with that. Anyone who crops up in any half way "official" looking capacity is immediately and latched onto. They bite on that hard.)

Maybe they could go with /r9k/ or Gamergate or iRacists or something. But tbqh I think they'll fail to get anything to stick because they don't understand the internet and the public doesn't understand the internet. You literally have to "get" what an online Japanese Anime board is to understand and that takes a lifetime of not having a life to begin with. You can't explain memes or Cred Forums to a normal person any more than you could explain waifus, gar, /mlp/ or 0.5-A-presses to them. Can you imagine Maddow or Time Magazine actually managing to explain QPUs or putrid pony jars to normal, everyday, middle Americans? Actually getting them to understand it? No? Then you now understand why their alt-right push is falling flat on its ass.

In the end they'll just get desperate and dox everyone here. Then things will get interesting. Screencap this post.

It really annoys me that guys like Ramzpaul and Anglin keep pushing that Alt-right idiocy just to claim they created it

Turns out we're the cool kids of the internet and there's always faggots looking to suckle on the teat of counter culture.

bumping for interest

OP's post is accurate.

Pepe is our egregore. Don't allow them to turn him against us.

>destroy

Like punching a fart.

We're already in the room, either light the match or get out.

It all started with McConaughey in that damned movie...

Altright
Altright
Altright

It's exploding yellow vans on the world stage.

It feels like 2007 all over again!

Thank you for making this thread.
Some people just don't get it.
We are nothing, we can be your neighbours, your boss, you classmates. We don't have a structure or a definite set of beliefs that we all agree on.
The only thing we agree on is that we are against cultural Marxism and everything that comes with it, we are the silent majority.
This is our strength, don't let them label you

ikr

And the worse thing is that they really don't understand how that alt-right crap is just a mean to derail people, and guys like milo taking it over as empirical prove of this happening (they seem to be in a crusade against milo right now because he is a jew agent on THEIR alt-right)

The worst enemy always come from within.

i think you're right user, this certainly seems possible.

there's a lot of bullshit going on here, and Cred Forums in general seems far more orderly and controlled than i remember. it's artificial

it's Fight Club but instead of the secret fight club it's a sikret mongolian basket weaving forum

actually, it's more than that, they own Cred Forums. time to abandon ship. where do I go?

>just now realizing this
You're about 8 months late to the party, jackass. Why the fuck do you think we keep telling you retards that we are not and have not ever fucking been the (((alt-kikes)))?
Dear lord kek please remove these idiots from existence already, I'm sick of this shit.

The shilling here has gotten bad lately.
The old veteran smart anons see through it though.
All this attention has gotten us more numbers and they aren't as well versed in all this stuff as we are, give them time.
Let the attention whores like milo hang themselves, they are useful idiots.
All that matters is we continue the course.
Make good threads with interesting discussions, make good OC memes and redpill the masses.

What makes us so likeable to normal people is we value freedom and we have a sense of humour, something the left lost a long time ago.

Whoever influences the youth controls the future.
Whoever controls the memes influences the youth.

Never forget that

maybe i'm crazy, but even this post looks suspicious to me

How so?
It's good to be critical of everything you read here but at least give a reason

intuition. it's off, somehow.

we should start a # trend of #IamPepe

What's the angle supposed to be there then, if it's "off"?

Sounds like a personal problem

Either he just doesn't get it or he is a shill trying to cast doubt in the mind of people who get the message.

I know full well that if we keep to our tried and true formula we can't be stopped.
they are attempting to sidetrack and divide us.
It's up to the people who have been here a long time to step up and explain what's happening to others so we can resist it.
We are at a very important crossroads let's not go down the path of infighting, we're smarter than that.
This is a culture war and we're winning.
Keep up the good work, you'll never get any recognition for what you do but it might be the most important thing many of you ever do.
We are literally changing the course of history one meme at a time.

your posts are off too.

i'd guess that at least 90% of posters here have some ulterior motive.

it wasn't like this before. not that i've ever browsed Cred Forums before, but the other boards look weird too

Ahh, so you're one of (((them))), gotcha.

yeah, the shit doesn't exist.

One day ((they)) started labeling us as that and even appointed us the gayest leaders imaginable. Some dummies were just big enough goobers to buy into the schtick.

It's a psyops.

What the fuck is off about it?
Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general goes through changes whenever we have a huge influx of new people.
I've been here since 2011 I have no ulterior motive.
I just don't want to lose to some fat hag and her CTR shills Cred Forums has been through many hard times and we've always persevered.
We're the good guys here.
my only motive is to defend freedom, freedom to speak the truth even if it's not what people want to hear.

Well aware that the so called "Alt-Right" does not exist.

What gets me is, "Alternative". This implies there is a mirrored opposite of the right side political compass. With this thinking, would it not just be the left side?

Cred Forums was never so homogeneous. it's hard to determine what the point of all this is, or who's doing what. frankly, i don't really have time time for it, but it's so distracting.

i'd take Trump over Clinton, don't misunderstand.

it's just weird.

we exist, call it whatever you want, the name doesnt matter

It's homogeneous because of the shills and huge amount of new people here because of the media attention we've been getting this election cycle.
I suspect they are younger than usual and victims of the latest in public (((education))) and haven't developed their critical thinking skills so they go along with whatever the dominant trend here instead of questioning it and developing their own independent ideas.

I have faith they will mature eventually like we all did.

When the election is over things should get less homogeneous.

Ideas don't exist in space and it's time to stop categorizing them based on an imagined position on a spectrum.

i hope to god it goes back to normal. it's pretty unbearable as is

Nothing will be the same

This is the normal.
You obviously haven't been here long.
It's also the best it's ever been, aside from the mods going full retard because of types like you.

you can't honestly tell me that the same 20 recycled clickbait threads are good. it's trash.

i have been saying this for months now, im glad im not the only one

I remember a few shill threads trying to create a "symbol" for the alt-right awhile ago, some kind of flag.

As soon as a movement has a symbol, you can control it. False flag operations under that banner can discredit the whole movement. Even now, clinton shills are creating twitter accounts with maga hats and pepes trying to discredit trump.

they do this because trump has tweeted pepe, they think if they can make the pepe=white supremacy meme stick, they can take down trump

Where did I say that?
This is why people from this board are so goddamn annoying, you jump to the wildest conclusions from the tiniest bits of information constantly.

Forgot to mention, it's no coincidence that the ADL just labeled pepe a "hate symbol", and that CNN immediately ran a huge story about pepe with none other than don fucking lemon. The designation was handcrafted to lend the story more credence.

It does exist, and has existed for a long while

(((Milo))) just decided to not so subtley re-define a legitimate white nationalist movement so he can use it for his own gain while simultaneously calling the original alt-right an irrelevant minority.

I get that you are afraid of being labeled by the media but as someone who has been a part of the true alt-right for years I have to stand by it despite how pozzed it is starting to get.

None of this really matters though right now, we just need trump in office and anyone remotely right politically is an ally in that.

Get trump elected and we have all the time in the world to get butthurt over labels and reclaim the alt-right and kick out the faggots .

I think we should bring memes into real life using stickers.
Gonna make oc pepes and put them everywhere

Shills come and go with the seasons.

I'm pleading my case here until this motherfucker gets shut down.

You just gotta troll the shills. Make your case and be sure to make them feel stupid when you do. This angers them. Even though they are detached from the argument they still don't like to be outsmarted.

This last batch enjoys emasculation and insulting our intelligence without really countering our facts and points. This is where many posters make mistakes by getting emotionally invested in proving these people wrong.

Shills don't care if they're wrong, in that scenario you are playing a game that can't be won. I resort to coy insults and jokes on these posters' expense without even addressing the subject of their discussion directly. I make it personal. This has train of thought mimics their own. Always suggest that you are in a position of superior intellect as well. Our opponents love their self perceived superiority. Make it seem as if their opinions aren't even worth addressing for anything other than your own personal joke at their expense.

you gotta shill the shills.

There's already some guy in North Carolina sending Trump meme printouts to various politicians and media people en masse. He's wild but I have to wonder what they're gonna end up doing to him for it.

i do not give a single fuck about politics. not one. political garbage is spilling over into Cred Forums though.

>a fucking leaf

The alt right was not a thing on here until very recently.
It only became a really common thing here after hillary called it out.
Putting any fucking label on what we are trying to do is a mistake no matter how noble your intentions.
Labels, leaders, logos etc are all something we should avoid.
Our success comes from not following the norms that previous groups abided by.
Get that through your fucking skull!

Of course I plan to do this anonymously.
But I don't think they can legally do anything to someone for mailing people cartoons.
But it's best to maintain opsec when doing things like this.
it's not about you, it's about spreading memes, who you are is irrelevant.

Cred Forums has always been a hotbed of fringe political discussion

just call it liberalism

They wouldn't be shitting their pants so hard if what we talk about isn't true.

>Putting any fucking label on what we are trying to do is a mistake no matter how noble your intentions.
>Labels, leaders, logos etc are all something we should avoid.
This should be common sense to everyone.
It's clear that our decentralization is powerful here.

>No. They are trying to create a label. An infamy. Which they can then apply to anyone at will for political purposes.

I noticed this myself. I'm a Vegan and anti-state, I'm liberal on practically everything. I don't judge gays or anything like that.

Yet I was having a conversation a few weeks ago with some German woman, and I raised the issue of gender-segregation of prisons and how I thought this was a sexist, misandric measure. I was immediately labelled "Alt-right" by her and dismissed. It's interesting because in the past in those situations, women would typically say "You're an MRA!" which is another shaming-tactic, to basically lump you in with a group of males they've designated 'losers'. Yet she went for "Alt-right" instead.

You're both right, you know.

It's a label they can use to shorthand and attach to pariahs. Like coagulating blood stops blood loss. They want to create a blockage to stop support from growing.

From there, they try to define the label. This takes control of the narrative. They do not consult with anyone sympathetic to the causes they are labeling. The people themselves are irrelevant. Unless it's useful for villifying the entire group.

And finally, they try to influence the group from the outside. They want to have enough popular opinion rolling around that people ignorant of the process will identify with the label. Think Punk Rock in the 80's versus punk rock today. Hot Topic is not populated by punk rockers.

The whole things is well illustrated by a shepherd and sheep in a non fedora way. They notice sheep straying from the herd. They build a pen around the area the strays congregate, then they make the pen smaller and hard to enter. Then they move the pen back to where the main group is.

Alt-right is dead, long live the ADL, Kek

Or this.

Make it Degeneracy instead of Degeneration and I'm in.

>long live the ADL, Kek

LOL yeah, we're the ADL

Is alt-right similar to the neocon?

You have to be a (((journalist))) with questions like that.

Lurk moar

I don't know, why don't you go ask the alt-right.

Alt-Right doesn't have a definition.
It's a general blanket term they came up with to apply to the younger generation of Trump supporters. There is no "alt-right" ideology.

Kek'd and saved.