Fuck life. Are you rich Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI

>i want to be a millionaire :^)
not even one millionaire said that

Im a small business owner and only make ~$50,000 each year.

At least I don't have a boss and I don't have to work with normies.

Well first off, you can drop the shitty attitude. That's not going to take you anywhere. What is up with you entitled people thinking "oh I just gotta get lucky and whah bam flimsy flam I'm a millionare!"

It takes hard work. It isn't easy. That's why there are very few truly wealthy people.

I am going to be rich in 3 days
Buying stocks right now
i know something you don't know

Are you sure the eternal Jew isn't playing a horrendous trick on you?

>poland
>knowing any thing besides plumbing

Are charmin and quilted northern starting factories in India?

Suck a million dicks for 1 dollar each

I takes hard work AND luck

>It takes hard work
no it doesn't
a single lucky shot is enough. Look at Facebook or Snapchat

Not rich but well off i won on a lotto scratcher a couples year ago

>buying

nigger, you are going to lose it all.

props gonna invest in piping amirite? haha

Invest or create a bussiness. No wonder Poland is shit.

Work in Germany.
Save 1k euro each month and buy stocks that pay 5% in dividents.
Reinvest all the dividents and continue saving.

Boom you're a millionaire by thirty if you started at 20 years of age.

Youre right, no work coding a product that people want to use. They just woke up and it the script just appeared on their computers and they hit enter to send it live.

Fucking leftist.

Whether you're long or short, you're buying either way

But as a note on the whole Deutsche thing, don't get into stocks without knowing how it works. Learn to trade stocks or if low on funds currencies. But don't go into stupid shit like options and CDFs.

Invest time in getting the skill and you'll be able to make money on any crisis.

>wants to hoard an arbitrary quantity of fiat dollars
>for what purpose

Literally the whole world knows about DB. If your buying stock in them I feel bad for you son

What currency? 1 million Vietnamese dong is about 30 Euros.

Didn't you post this same exact thing in /biz/ today? Just go out there and do something... Anything besides whining on a monoglian underwater basket weaving forum

Whats the catch? If it were this simple everyone would be doing it.

Thats the catch, people arent doing it.

Same here , 23 own business , assets worth around 50k and making 50k a year with no debt/ post hs education. Nothing like being able to go home when Happenings , bored, or sick.

>lucky

Fuck you. I spent so many god damn hours on my critical paths planning that I can scarcely consider anything luck other than being born in the USA.

What kind of business do you run senpai?

I'm thinking of spending some cash on real estate after the real estate bubble bursts

Marry, steal or inherit. I married someone who inherited.

>want to be a millionaire by 30
buy things from china, and sell them locally
it's that easy

Hopefully that sad cunt on biz doesn't see this is posted here as well

Ebay fuck your margins and whenever ive brought I get gewilo prices, can never find the source, just faggot middlemen on dhgate and alibaba.

excuses

I'm already a millionaire because of inheritance, how do I now turn that into 10 million then 100 million?

no, just got a job last week. Feels good man

buy defense stocks

>lucky in business

stupid ppl cant picture the whole image, thats why you will stay poor, and i am going to be rich.

because the fundamental thing is that there is no casuality, fortitute or what you call "luck".

there are many types of intellect. you can have an intellect for money and be really dumb for math.

but mah IQ

just allow them to label you to limit what you can be.

thats right, why do you think only a few ppl made it there?

becuase is not for virgins or autist.

They just copied other people's earlier shit. No innovation. Services like those already existed. Their product just happened to be what took off.

>he still believes in the rag to riches meme
laughingwhores.png why are polish people so stupid?

>ssssssssstocks

lmao, did you wached the worlf of walstreet like 2 days ago damm autist?

>mah holliwwood movies
>being this delusional, virgin and nerdy.

Carry on

>spic
>going to be rich

Dont be greedy. I inherited about a million and promptly turned it into 600k playing stocks. Slow and steady is the way to go.

Lmao

>buy a bunch of shitty abandoned houses for a few thousand dollars each at your county's next delinquent tax auction
>cheaply fix up the interiors by yourself
>live in one while you're doing the work so you don't have to pay rent
>re-sell them for 10x as much as you paid
It's not hard to become a millionaire within a couple years, provided you're willing to have a pretty awful life while you're doing it.

>Whats the catch?
Delaying gratification
>If it were this simple everyone would be doing it.
They are busy traveling around the world, ''finding themselves'', getting shitfaced every weekend and burning everything on drugs etc.

If you're an able bodied male of average intelligence its really not that hard to become a millionaire even if you're just a tradie. Just don't do anything stupid like getting kids or get an addiction and you will be fine.

not a bad idea desu

>Trump wins
Build military
>Hillary wins
>go to war against Russia?
Build military

So long as I find a way not to get drafted/die I get rich

just buy some stocks, pay attention to the expected dividend return and what the investment companies recommend buying in different sectors
you can get 4-5% on dividends and then whatever you earn on the share price when you sell them

>Get degree with high early career earning potential
>CS, engineering, accounting, etc.
>Live frugally
>Invest most of your income in index funds or real estate
>Profit

The difference is that idiots don't want to HAVE a million dollars, they want to SPEND a million dollars. People glorify consumption and yet lust after the money that consumption burns up. Contradictory beliefs like those are every bit as preposterous as supporting gay rights and supporting Islam at the same time. Find an outlook on life free of contradiction, and you'll find yourself becoming happier. Truth = virtue = happiness, it is that simple.

Research daytrading.

I modify sports and classic cars

become an indie game dev and capitalize and exploit the market

Let me say it in that way:
Of course Zuckerberg is a Math and Programming Genius, there is no doubt. But Facebook itself? Easy basic HTML Programming, not even near to the term Complex, Zuckerberg had Hobby Project as a Teenager who was more complex than Facebook.

Work 40 hours a week Monday through Friday in a professional kitchen as a chef. Work Fridays and Saturday nights as a bartender. Sunday are my only day off. I clear 1000 a week, work hard, stay in shaoe and fuck a ton of random women.

I don't know if he is a genius, but I guess his connections are pretty good.

>professional kitchen
so not a soup line

What stock pays 5%? must be high risk considering banks pay less than a penny in interest. i have a grand sitting around.

I offer 1 rare pepe

Are you investing in Eastern Polan?

There's no doubt he'll squander his money one way or another, but honestly, buying DB stock isn't that retarded.

>DB gets in heavy weather
>Stock plummets
>OP buys low
>Merkel: ''Oh well we can't have DB fail, pepper your angus, German taxpayer''
>Stock increases because traders get a hard-on for government guarantees
>Wladislaw has a handful of zlotys more than he did before

Fugg, I know a 20 year old who does this too and makes mad bank. Seems like he's living the life and even though its hard work, its doing what you love. And there's a 100% chance of getting to drive a bitching car every day. I really regret not taking autos or at least some industrial tech classes in HS. Anyway, best of luck user that's pretty cool.

if you wouldn't mind posting what you drive i'd like to see

good choice, you can invest in eastern poland too, steve

>buys low
yup. db is too big to fail, but tread carefully

This is not an unlikely scenario desu.

I give it a 50/50 chance of it going to zero or increasing 2-3 times in price if the government steps in and guarantees it.

There are tons of millionaires. But that isn't really rich anymore. You should be retiring with at least that much.

It does take a ton of work and financial discipline to hit real multi-millionaire status though.

Buy index funds, which buy an appropriate ratio of all stocks in the market. Not sure how it works in Britain but in the US, Vanguard is the best provider of index funds because their organizational structure disincentivizes the high fees which kill so many investors.

I dump about $2000 a month into VTSMX - the Vanguard total US stock market index fund. Every $100 you invest pays a dividend of around $2 per year, and that's before you consider the increasing value of the fund. That averages $7 per year over the last 100 something years.

You literally don't need to do anything besides save money and buy index funds. Do some research and don't try to pick winners. With index investing, you get all the winners, and all the losers, and average out to the volatile but consistent uptick of long term investing.

1000 a week is fucking garbage

Why not invest in a rental? I could be making 20% with that a month.

Get somebody to front you "a bag," sell it, and save the profit. Do that over and over until you can buy your own "bag." Then find some hungry kid to sell your "bag." When to can but two "bags," hire two fools to sell them. Repeat.

My 05' 350z and my best friends '78 280z I did for him . I've got a '74 260z that'll be my daily driver once I get it done

>What stock pays 5%?
Shitloads, particularly pass-through entities like MLPs, BDCs, and REITs. Telecoms and utilities also.

You could also easily hit 5% with a blend of investment-grade and junk corporate bonds.

It may not be Warren Buffet rich, but you can make some decent cash off the stock market if you're not a puss.

I have had pretty good luck with Canadian Weed stocks in the past few months.

I'm no expert on UK real estate returns but my preference for index funds over real estate is the totally passive nature. As a landlord you need to find tenants, deal with turnover, deal with repairs, etc. That shit adds up. A few more years as a software engineer investing in index funds and work will be totally optional for me, whereas a landlord is always going to need to maintain his properties or at least pay a property manager.

I get 1050 a week in my office job and I legit just post on Cred Forums all day. I work maybe 8 actual hours a week although I have to be there for the full 40.

If anyone cares to know my secret, I will explain it all if I get enough (you)'s to get my cock to the proper hardness.

My plan if I get a decent job is to stay living at home and buy a house and rent it out. I can sit here and fap while my house is paid by some wage cuck.

fuck off faggot

Late 20s, 130K yr with a sports car. Started from a very low salary in early 20s after being a NEET for years and worked my way up. Not super rich but I plan on getting there. Re-investing my money instead of spending it on expensive toys at this point.

If you're just beginning your career and are trying to be self employed, try and find a mentor, will help you along much easier. If you're going to a company, always be willing to do any task that comes up and don't complain. If they treat you like shit however and you don't get compensated, move on to somewhere else.

Marketing and randomness have a hell of a lot more to do with the success of web apps than anything else.

Google+ was functionally superior to Facebook, but not even Google could make it pop off.

Start your own business duh

God I miss my 84 300. That was a good fucking car even into this century.

check your math chachi

Buying a duplex and renting out half is a tried and true strategy. You'll do great, limey

> millionaire
> rich

what do you do exactly

Yeah those are underrated haha

This