>>90903340

Not being a pussy and rejecting some dude's advances earlier on.

This anxious waiting allows the delusional to become more deluded.

She had a son

No such thing as a "trans woman". You can't change sex. Tell her to accept her faggot son.

>my girlfriend's """""""daughter"""""""
Nope the fuck outta that relationship asap

Be supportive.
The other guy's child will never reproduce, opening the door for all of my own offspring to be supported exclusively in their own offspring endeavors

>I'll Kill myself, that'll show him!
No, if he's decent, he'll cope for up to 6 months then get on with his life, not spend the rest of his aching life going "man, I really should have chosen to be a fag just for another fag"

>girlfriend having a child that isn't yours

stop being a cuck

OI THIS IS ONE OF THEM CTR LINKS DONT GO ON IT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>my wife's son is a tranny
kek

now which one of you posted this? It ha to many b8 elements to be genuine

I sincerely doubt this guy is actually transphobic
he just doesn't want to have to say "my wife's son"

what is this pic from

no, it's a MtF, it's his wife's son becoming a girl

fuk dat boipussi

Like PtR when Poland identified as Russia for those few years?

Okay some1 make a real fucking reply and we upvote it. Just fucking do it.

Kek, obviously made by you

But those replies made me lose faith in the world

>burger thinking he can into Euro bantz

>Not taking the chocolates
>Not pounding the sweet virgin bussi

Fucking amateurs

For the picture I'd take the chocolates and fuck that faggot in his boipucci.

For the link I'd just tell the gf to accept her faggot son. Would also probably tell the faggot that he's a man, not a woman, and he should accept his mental illness.

Trannies fucking disgust me. My uncle became a women and my little cousins are confused and dont know what to call him. They get picked on at school for their daddies 'lifestyle.' My aunt drinks herself to sleep every night now and od'ed on something a few months ago, so now my lil cousins live with my parents. And it's hard on them real hard, they refuse to see their father. Even going as far as to run away from his house. The worst part is the court system is so biased that it wants to award him full custody for the sake of 'PC' but they dont want to live with him. My youngest cousin who's 6 wishes she was never born because of her daddy. My oldest cousin who's 15 beats on his trannie father and father's boyfriend. He says that he'll kill his fag father if he gets the chance.

God damn man, that sounds fucked.

>take the chocolate
>enjoy the sweet nougat filling
>and that sweet, sweet chcolate coconut
>continue to milk this lunatic for more and more chocolates
Living the dream.

The mods are heavy lefties
There was a highly upvoted comment saying "The suicide rates of trannies and the mentally ill are the same. You should take the kid to a psychiatrist before making irreversible changes." that got deleted.

are you a chick?

Of course not. There's no girls on here. I am a 400 pound hacker.

That is why I like chocolate.

id piss on her body

>Being a tranny
>Not just being a cuteboy, then whenever the appeal of that fades of, instead of committing suicide just go full masculine with your boyfriend

>her

source

lunch at columbine

downsayman

come on it seems like it might be a fun read you cunts

*sayman dowman

say man
ahaaa
defender of the dowman
ahaaaa