You can only post in this thread if you've never lost a war

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is Vietnam

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

>tfw its actually true

You guys won. A peace treaty was signed and everything.

South Vietnam lost what is officially the "second war for vietnam" which the US didn't participate in.

Ok. I posted here. Now what?

hi

we killed a lot of Paraguayans back in the day

>What is Iraq

If Vietnam is how America wins wars with its allies just kill me now

tactical withdrawal

>What is Afghanistan?

You fuckers couldn't even pull off Bay of Pigs lol

Im just saying america fought and won the war.

Then abandoned vietnam because democrats and Watergate so the North started a second war knowing the US wouldn't get involved
Its technically a war the US didn't participate in.

>South Vietnam lost what is officially the "second war for vietnam" which the US didn't participate in.

>what is passing the buck?

War of 1812 - Defeat.

>creating a thread you can't even post in

lmao

Don't make us do it again bitch.

shill

>what is not knowing history

Bay of pigs wasn't a war, ya dolt. Also, American soldiers didn't even participate in it, it was paramilitary forces funded by the CIA.

Its still not a loss on your part. You're making the high school argument of "if somebody bullies somebody and you do nothing you're partly to blame too"

>the french won YOUR civil war

>tactical withdrawal

you barely had anything to do with it

>spot the shill

we won the fuck out of vietnam. i could have gotten a medal in 1971 for spraying napalm on the fuckshit that was my boss in 2012. fuck that guy

*stalemate

Fine. I'll except that. Too many disagreements amongst historians on that war.

Hi guys

No one won or lost the war of 1812 it was a tactical tie resulting in literally nothing but all sides thinking they won, and you staying an English subject and not being cool enough for the coming manifest destiny

lol! I wish sometimes y'all didn't lose. The world wouldn't be full of skittles blowing everyone up.

rip, you gave it your best

We lost the civil war.

Yhea, those silly French sending you shekels men and arms while blockading the eternal Anglo from getting reinforcement sure did fuckall for you

>Bay of pigs wasn't a war, ya dolt.

I know but it still gives me pleasure to gloat haha

Something that never happened

I don't think you know the history of that war.

Sup my dudes

not the only war you managed to lose :D:D

You Lost the war on drugs

>>what is not knowing history

I teach history, including the Vietnam War. You're wrong, son.

>You Lost the war on drugs

And the War on Poverty

Hello Texas

Another war that you won?

... fucking leaf they burned out capital...

>civil war

You're right about US revolutionary war though

Was more of a Britain vs France and Spain war

Americans barely fought and when they did they lost

What the fuck are you doing here then?

DELETE THIS

>barely
you country have only few centuries of history, en you still don't know it

Only Jews may post in this thread

(We all lost ww2 except them)

JAMAS VENCIDO

>Vietnam
>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>1812

Why do Canadians seem to think they won 1812 on here?

It was literally a British victory

>1812
delet this

Technically, the us didnt "lose". a treaty was signed and we left, shortly after the north re-invaded the south and took over after we left. Also the kill ratio was like 1000/1

> A FUCKING LEAF

but user hes right

We haven't been in many, so the title sounds a bit hollow

>Vietnam
>War
Pick one and only one

stop lying to yourselves

Technically the Afghanistan venture was a victory, though because of that fuckup at Tora Bora it went on for much longer than it should have.

We have won every war against humans, infact every war we have been in was largely won by us.

>What are the world wars

LMAO dis delusion.

The kill ratio is also inflated bullshit.

>what is the emu war

If not for australia the allies would have lost.

>against humans
Stupid burger you don't read too good.

Hey there.

We didn't lost a single war. Marignano was our biggest defeat but we were hired from Milano. So it doesn't count.

We've lost battles, but not the war
>Pic related
You watery basterd

>be from NZ
>NZ declared war on Germany even before Great Britain
>We got away with it too
>Genocided those meddling German kids

Reporting

We've never lost a war, we just never finish the ones we get into

Bolivia will be forever butthurt.

>never lost war
Didn't you guys used to have some unimportant piece of land in North America? Whatever happened to that.

Your country is fucking toothpaste. kill yourself.

Canadians think they are british

Reporting in

>americans think signing a treaty not worth the paper it was written on and failing your tactical objective right after is "winning"

What is the war of 1812

fuck off back to the shire, m8

ahem

the only war we almost lost was 73

but golda threatened to nuke the USSR unless the USA cucked themselves and gave us more shit.

so its our win right?

also border skirmishes=\=wars, Hezbollah need not apply

>Afghanistan

Can't lose a war that didn't have clearly defined objectives to begin with.

We did stuff and we're still there doing stuff - The War.

Or at least not on the actual battlefield. With the exception of 1812 all wars that haven't been full on victories were because of treacherous lefties at home.

England and the commonwealth won a tactical victory

>Now what?

Gloat

cough

>You can only post in this thread if you've never lost a war

Uhhhh.... Vietnam? Somalia? Iraq round 2?

How does it feel knowing when the goyim actually wake up and pluck you off their teet all your men will be killed and your women and children raped and enslaved by a bunch of filthy sandniggers?

I love this country.

>Technically, the us didnt "lose".
Wrong. Winning or losing is unequivocally about accomplishing the goals of the state. Signing a flimsy treaty and leaving, with the inevitable result, is in fact a loss. It is a particular way of losing, that doesn't make it not a loss.

>Also the kill ratio was like 1000/1
Oh, Westmoreland, shut the fuck up and refer back to what I said about how winning and losing is defined. Brotip: if you win every battle and still lose the war, it doesn't mean you won the war. Vietnam was a loss for us. We Americans should be thankful that our relations have improved since then(largely because of Chinese belligerence).

It was a war, get over it

What would a Burgerland loss look like in 1812? The Britbongs controlling most of the former colonies and annexing New England as spoils?

>War of 1812

Also, posting

>Fight decade-long war with the express goal of preserving the existence of South Vietnam
>North Vietnam reneges on peace treaty (which they never intended to honor) and invades the South
>South Vietnam collapses
>Devastating effect on American culture and the American psyche
>Somehow not a defeat

Canadian education folks.

Don't forget Vietnam, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Cold War in general (your country is run by commies)

Stay rekt faggot americans

That wasn't really a loss though. Maybe not a clear cut win but definetly not a loss.

So how is British Afghanistan doing these days?

>because of treacherous lefties at home
They're still losses though. Treacherous lefties are part of the reason why we lost. That's not the same as not losing.

>also border skirmishes=\=wars, Hezbollah need not apply
>I can just examine each individual skirmish out of any context and claim there's no pattern therefore its not a war
More like an ongoing low-grade war that never comes to a resolution.

I crossed the border now what

Um...technically. All righty.

Engineering a means to get out of a war before you technically loose it is still losing it.

I hope you understand that the american aid money is a "no competition" bribe and Israel would have made all the money the USA gave it ten times over by selling homemade systems to russia and china. the moment we "are cut of the teat" and we sell the EL/W-2090 and the Hermes 1500 and various other shit to china you will lose any option of ever containing them in the modern battlefield.

when you grow up and get out of your mothers basement you will understand that the reason we hold the USA by the balls is not because of secret banking conspiracies, its because we will swich sides immediately and destroy the balance of power

>and the Cold War in general (your country is run by commies)
We also failed to break up Russia into a number of competing small states. This failure guaranteed the revival of the Cold War, as we are living in today.

Aussies helped btfo the Japs.

>War on drugs
>War on terrorism

here's two for you

>The Vietnam War wasn't a police action on behalf of France and South Vietnam

Ok kid

So what did you guys win?

>toothpaste

Nice stealth ship

It's western Canadian education.

I was in a school in Calgary DURING the Vietnam war and it was never even mentioned except as part of a singular rant about how we were not helping the USA enough. And that was by the gym teacher.

But just a year later when I lived down east (and I ended up repeating the grade due to the issues of being a salesbrat) we had thorough deconstructions of the Vietnam War through numerous contexts.

>"police action" isn't newspeak for war
Stay deluded

you forgot the
>civil war
and
>vietnam

>BB's

now what?

>They're still losses though.
I understand that. I'm just saying on the actual battlefield you might as well call us gods because we're so far ahead of the competition.

Rare Greenland, currently losing a war against melting icebergs

>never even mentioned

No one noticed the sudden increase in the number of 18-30 year old American men living in your country? Or the 30,000 Canadians who volunteered for service in the US Army?

Never.

We haven't lost that yet.

And we will win it if based Duerte somehow gets natural born citizenship and runs for President.

hi

We're not fighting it, you can't fight nature look at Heimaey. It seems as tho only politicians from the rest of the world is gonna fight it (coincidently with votes ;) exciting how it'll turn out, eh?

How can you lose an ongoing war you fucking retard?

Aka Retreat, aka Give up without surrendering. We lost, get over it. Sorry for posting ITT. I know I don't belong.

Can we all pretend all of this never happened ?

The civil war doesn't even count, and if it did, the North won which means the US won.

>the US cant lose to itself

>"ongoing"
>implying you'll win
>expecting your retarded sheepcountry to have learned from past mistakes (vietnam, iraq, afghanistan)

you ameritards never cease to amaze me how retarded you actually are

Thats bullshit and you know it. So what if you give them a couple of our high tech gadgets? They don't have the infrastructure to continue to compete with America at a high technology level. In 5 to ten years we'll have new sit that'll outclass them even further. On top of that the hilt of American power is built on our navy and Airforce which neither Russia nor china could ever hope of competing with even if they combined forces, not a couple toys we gave you kikes. It would take them at least a decade or two to manufacture anything that could compete with us currently.

Also how long do you really think you guys would survive if you actually got on our bad side? We fucking formed Isis by accident (or maybe on purpose its hard to tell). What do you think is gonna hapen when the US cuts off all aid, blocks russian support, and starts shipping weapons to all the fucking terrorists in the region that have wanted to kill all of you since your creation?

Two can play at this game, burger
>tactical side swapping

Im from the north :)

>what is the invasion of vikings and the establishment of normandy
>what is the 100 years war
>what is WWII

gtfo france cuck

how do you do

America is about to lose the Syrian Civil War.

Yeah dude im sorry but remember the cisplatina.

We founded New York
It was New Amsterdam before, we founded Wallstreet, it was however a bunch of pleb nu male cucks (mostly sea kikes) over there, they were friendly to indjuns and gave woman the rights to own property, have a divorce and other good jokes considered for that time in main land Europe.
However we still have a Dutch community somewhere around Michigan :^)

In other words the English came in and cucked you like they did in South Africa and South East Asia.

>Can't lose a war that didn't have clearly defined objectives to begin with.

The goal was ostensibly to destroy the Taliban (failed), establish a stable, functioning democracy (failed) and help the oppressed women (failed)

>1975 - might of the USA armed forces loses to a handful of vietnamese peasants with old russian rifles with extensive Chinese help. Chinese communist superiority in asia pacific is established for the world to see

>1978 - might of the Chinese armed forces loses to a handful of vietnamese peasants with old russian rifles as they overthrow Khmer rouge and establish sovereignty in the region

>2016 - vietnam enthusiastically enters the TPP with america and tries to drag it into war over south china sea

explain this asians

>tfw you realize Canada has actually never lost a war

Can a country that has never won a war post?

autistic patriotic

Thats not your freedom is the freedom of all those corpses.

You damm mongoloids.

>both world wars

>mexico
>1849
no

Hello fellow victors

BUILD WALL BURRITO NIGGER

What is Vietnam.

When was the War of 1812?

>Oppressing the Irish
kek

It was in 1812 lad

Burgers don't even think about it.

But was it a Canadian loss?

Because we don't fucking lose buddy

>Canadians had nothing to do with the war.

Canadian militia and allied Indian warriors proved to be a vital part of Canada's defense. A FUCKING BONG

Just a two hour drive away from wher I'm at.

There is also a german community near Saginaw, and some finns living up in the upper peninsula.

Posting.

>inflicted roughly 25% of Japanese casualties
>inflicted roughly 10% of German casualties
>thinking we were the clear champions of either theater of the war

heresthebait.jpg

I'd rather witness Polish ghettos turn into Mexican slums in Wisconsin than go to Michigan and see dindus and Arabs taint the purity of the Western LP. UP is rightful Wisconsin clay and you will realize that one day when the niggers invade your sanctum.

That doesn't mean much if you never fight.

There was British regulars and "Canadian" Settlers/Militia (AKA Vets from the Napoleonic war, and Loyalists from the Revolutionary war)

You also had the french settlers, aka, Quebec, which hated the Americans more then the British.

Also native peoples.

so i'd so 80% bongs and 20% Leafs

please don't embarrasse us dad ;-;

Shouldn't Italy and Romania be chickens as well?

We pick our battles burger, we don't fight at the jews behest.

they're leafs. what does a leaf know.

It's a comfy thread when you don't have Paraguay hanging around.

Our shittiest day beats your best.

>BTFO the Boers
>BTFO the German Empire
>BTFO the Nazis
The Leaf: Eternal Anglo Lite

Japan should be getting swamped by Chinese raptors while standing on a huge pile of dead ones

Italy is shown running away, but Romania should be a chicken too

There should be two Estonians attacking eachother

A lot of other nations such as Australia and NZ should be on there as well

I didn't make it though

Talk to me when you can win a war against jungle chinks, fucking jokes.

>not realizing Russia and Britain would've starved to death without us
>not realizing we practically won the Pacific theater in a single battle (Midway) by fucking their navy and airforce so hard in the ass
>not realizing Japan would've fought to the death had we not dropped 2 nukes on them
>not realizing the winner of a war isn't the faggot that did the most but the one that was in the best position after it
Actually die commie scum

what is somalia
what is korea
what is vietnam
what is afghanistan
what is 1812

Posting in the thread.

We tried so hard.
We came so far.
But in the end it didn't even matter.
Sandniggers will flood europe and Jews are still a thing, just because you all thought it would be a good idea to stop us.

Albino Swede gets some hybrid vigor from a Mexican man.

sweden even has our flag!

>not realizing Russia and Britain would've starved to death without us

Assumptions. We helped a lot with supplying food, boots, and some transportation but the USSR was a huge place and littered with farmland.

>not realizing we practically won the Pacific theater in a single battle (Midway) by fucking their navy and airforce so hard in the ass

The island hopping campaign was not the only front that the Pacific encompassed. China alone inflected more than half of all Japanese soldier deaths in mainland Asia.

>not realizing Japan would've fought to the death had we not dropped 2 nukes on them

Agreed.

>not realizing the winner of a war isn't the faggot that did the most but the one that was in the best position after it

wut

You can only post in this thread if you fought to a "stalemate" but that stalemate involved setting the White House and the Capitol on fire.

Japan would have fought to the death if they didn't lose their whole army in what is called "Soviet invasion of Manchuria" in the West (because commies are evil) or "Manchurian operation" here, which was "lessons learned from Blitzkrieg" that cost Japan a hold on the continent.

Nukes were inconvenience.

>what is somalia
conflict

>what is korea
conflict

>what is vietnam
conflict

>what is afghanistan
conflict

congress never officially declared war

>what is 1812

I'll give you that one

00:10 SHIIIIET I DINDU NUFFIN

You were angry-angry men blinded by new technology that destroyed any chivalry and gentlemanship on the battlefield and changed it into a merciless bloodshed.

The American stole your toys for itself, applied them liberally across the globe and you get the sandniggers.

Will we ever conquer the galaxy and what language will we speak?..

I would have to agree with the gopnik here.

Soviets crushed Japs in manchuria in a way they never expected. It was beyond brutal.

And while Americans were considering dropping the nukes or invading, Soviets were already preparing for their invasion from the north.

They were probably more scared of soviet occupation than more bombs

>There are retards who actually think we lost

at least post the unedited version

>he really thinks the Russians could've survived Operation Barbarossa on their own
>Doesn't realize it didn't fucking matter how many soldiers the Japanese lost since they were a lot more replaceable, but all the ships, aircraft, and pilots they lost to the Americans that they couldn't replace so easily, which really hurt them
>not realizing America's position in the world after the war left them in the greatest era of prosperity in possibly human history

pleb tier honestly

If we're both being honest it was probably something of a mixture of the fear of a russian invasion and the fear of the two deadliest weapons ever used in warfare. I doubt they would've capitulated so easily without such a show of force from the Americans however they were definetly more open to cause russians are fucking subhuman slavshits.

You know what, we can forgive you brits for losing to us simply because of the amount of nigs you killed over there. Thanks, fellas.

Finland should be that spitting raptor sniping while standing on Nazi-rex head

Didn't even lose 1812

>what is the revolutionary war

dood we've lost plenty of wars fuck we losing the war on terror right now.

>Win most of the batles
>Pull out with shitty treaty
>NViet ignore treaty
>Vietnam falls to commies

>WE WON GUISE

Only because the liberal congress after watergate wouldn't allow weapons to be shipped to South Vietnam. I don't know if it would've stopped North Vietnam from still winning but it definetly wouldn't have been so easy.

Have you ever been there? Do you know any vietnam war veterans?

hai guise :3

English here, off the top of my head the only war we ever lost was a civil war.

Well to our defense, it is something that has basically been washed from the history books. I love history and I don't think I knew the white house was burned down until my mid-twentys.

Emu war. Feels bad man

*dude. Retard.

Lol at all the Ameritards posting that forget they lost the war of 1812.

>mfw United States flag itt
>mfw United Kingdom flag itt

Have you guys actually ever won a war? Gang wars don't count btw.

For the number of wars we participated in, our W/L ratio is pretty good.

No America, the Toledo War doesn't count towards your warscore.

>He thinks you need to declare war for there to be a war.

More than a filthy, subhuman yank.

Michigan won, REEEEEEEEEEE

Probably just a favourable settling of the Maine border and the annexation of Michigan or perhaps a bit more of the Northwest; MAYBE an Indian Protectorate but that would've gotten overrun by white settlers sooner or later so it would've been annexed into Canada.

I'm an actually history professor my dude. I teach you how to teach history my kid. you're wrong. read a book then apply yourself

In all our history, we beat the dutch, portuguese, and more recently paraguay

No we are Michiganders m8.
>t. Yooper

I forgot which war it was. Might've been in the war of 1812. Anyway, in the 1800s, America erected some impenetrable fortress. Canada and Britain just said "fuck it, it's not worth fighting anyway" and didn't try to take it over. Now, you can either view this as America's win and Canada's loss since they managed to preserve their fortress or you can view this as a non-battle entirely.

>peacedeals dont count as loss

We won every single battle until the leftist media convinced civilians that we were losing to the point where it became unacceptable and soldiers were being spit on, literally.

Our media reported the Tet Offensive as a massive victory for the Viet Cong, it was a massive failure, despite being a sneak attack during a ceasefire.

This the most Canadian post I've ever read

you arent very bright are you?

>all those big ass animals afraid of the bird
>the man just swats it away with some paper
Humans take no shit. That's why we rule the Earth.

>Trying to count ongoing wars as defeats

Well hello hello my fellow undefeated compatriots.

As a yooper I can say that diversification is a meme here and nigger gangs seldom form due to being significant minority. They also can't tap that sweet meth market the backwater rednecks are as of late doing so that mostly just leaves white people and natives.

Only yoopers and asian people at MTU are tolerant enough of the environment here to endure our winters.

wait....the canadians believe THEY burned down the white house???? Wow, Canada never ceases to surprise me. In America we are taught the British did that.

Technically not a declared war.

Still, 1812 was basically a draw at absolute best.

It's part of Canadian education to be of the opinion that we won the War of 1812. In mandatory highschool history classes in grade 10, at least in Ontario, we were taught that we won the war. There was a huge emphasis that we burned down the White House, which is why you see that on here so often as well.

Vietnam was a conflict, not a war you dumb fuck. Just like playing in the middle east.

Reporting in

which was iraq round 1?

which was iraq round 1?

Care to explain how those Vietnamese peasants rode on fucking tanks or how they obtained them?

1812 faggot.

draw at best

WE BURNT DOWN YOUR FUCKING WHITEHOUSE, IF THAT ISNT A WAY TO END A WAR I DONT KNOW WHAT IS

Jew Kissinger pushed hard for that war for his Jewish buddies running the Soviet Union. US citizens died for jewish interests, like every war.

>we
Canada didn't exist yet retard

>Canada somehow burned down the White House before Canada existed

>tfw quebec
>tfw lost to anglos

>You can only post in this thread if you've never lost a war

>civil war
>win
not for me

A loss requires a surrender.
Vietnam and shit was us giving up on our proxies and leaving.

Also, we definitely won in Afghanistan. We handed it back to its own military, who are doing a great job at wiping the floor with the Taliban.

I have no country.

>I have no country.

you sound like an internationalist jew.

>iraq war
>win

Here everyone. (pic unrelated)

>If you kill your enemies they win

>civil war
>win

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War

>What is winning a war and then being forced to pull out for political reasons?

Last I checked the rebels were crushed

Or do you believe that Britain won the revolutionary war??

what are you yanks doing in this thread

It depends on whether or not you think we invaded Canada. Which we didn't so it was definitely a draw and nothing less.

USA CRUSHIN IT

How those emus working out for ya?

it's time for Reconquista

>complaining about getting immigrants from a small country
Complain when you're a small country getting immigrants from the largest.

>Afghanistan war
>lost
It was won the second Osama Bin Laden was executed though.
Our goal was to crush and destabilize Al Queda in the region, which we did, you almost never hear about them doing fucking anything now.

not so fast france

Or Korea.

>Russo-Japanese War

we won the cold war. what may have seemed like a war to the vietcong, was little more than a single battle in the united states' war against opposing economic interests. now, finally, we have starbucks in eastern Europe. I'd call that a win for howard shultz and jews everywhere

>Or Korea.

Technically ongoing.

>so i'd so 80% bongs and 20% Leafs
And yet all of them 100% British.

It was a British victory. I bet you also voted for Trudeau, you cuck.

What up