Shout out to the 10% of Blacks who don't act niggardly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2xtSUCQWLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wish there were more of 'em, but truth is one bad stereotype sticks in the mind more than ten who defy it, because there's nothing notable about a normal black man or woman, but seeing a nigger re-affirms all the pattern recognition laid down over a lifetime of bad encounters.

My coworker listens yo rap and dresses gangta or wtvr the fuck. But hes a great worker and doesnt chimp out. Shout out niggaa

U S catholic = Mexicans and latinos

about 0.75% of them are smarter than everyone in this board.

>tfw when no niggers around to shoutout
>tfw when haven't seen a nigger irl in almost a year

black people are a liability

I kinda wish we had more cultures over here.
But no. The only ones we get to see regularly are the filthiest chinese and awful gypsies.
And the only ones that want to come are """"culturally enriching"""" non integrating muslims.

>black people

What did he mean by this?

Wtf is wrong with muslims.
why are they so imperialistic?

nig·gard·ly
ˈniɡərdlē/
adjective
not generous; stingy.
"serving out the rations with a niggardly hand"
synonyms: cheap, mean, miserly, parsimonious, close-fisted, penny-pinching, cheeseparing, grasping, ungenerous, illiberal

How do we know what the percentage is when they are just doing the normal stuff and not ''activists''? They aren't obvious in that case.

How does that saying go about ''loud people in small groups'' or something? There could be more black people than niggers chimpin for all we know.

When blacks don't act like googles they can be some of the most fun people around.

If you guys haven't made friends with a black weeb yet I encourage you to find one. It's a interesting experience.

Someone uuh

actually i'll just link you to the video
youtube.com/watch?v=i2xtSUCQWLA

I'm sure your wife feels the same way.

The talented tenth.

I would argue there are less whites on the side of moral integrity nowadays.

Woah user, did I trigger you or something?

Dear black people

There are black people and there are niggers, and the niggers have got to go.

That is f****** brutal

>niggardly
do you mean niggerly?

>blacks aren't niggers
Fuck off Reddit

Fuck weebs, get bent, faggot.

Are the 10% of blacks who don't chimp out defective compared to the 90%? Or is it the other way around?

considering that they are the lowest percentile I'd say they are the defective ones. Though that isn't in a bad way at all

I feel bad for them right until I have to cross a street full of niggers at night.

underrated

63% sodomites, sexual deviants, and their moderate allies

There is no future for a race that seems so intent on destroying itself. We always wonder what truly happened to Egypt, to Greece, to Rome, and now we are living it.

>he has never met a black man that is educated/smart and isn't a scumbag
>in fact he has never left his basement at all
>all his opinions on black people are based around a few videos of niggers beating up some white faggots

NO YOU DONT. If you see other cultures in your country you'll realize it was a massive mistake

US was designated social experiment, conclusion? Multiculturalism is cancer

Look up asset vs liability. An asset in that context would be a productive human being in society. Niggers are a liability because they tend to rob and break shit, therefore a shitty addition to society.

t-thanks...

This is sad to see. A beacon of hard work and resourcefulness in a sea of trash.

The sad part is that his hardwork might be stolen from him by hungry savages at any moment.

That barricade won't cut it.

Someone has been drinking nig nog

yep