Red-pill me on King David

Red-pill me on King David.

He was a European who conquered shitskins

>He was a European who conquered shitskins
He was a Jew, not a European, but it seems like you are implying he is white and that those he conquered are not. What did you mean by this?

That statue is clearly of a white man.

he was described as white with blue eyes, and it never says in the torah or the bible that he was a native israeli

so small

Tiny benis :DDDD

He was grower, not a shower.

he was a manlet

>it never says in the torah or the bible that he was a native israeli
Awesome information. Visually, I only know that he had glints of red in his beard.

read The Bible Unearthed.

Kek. Grow up.... or don't ;)

>blue eyes
Where does it mention his eyes? I recall his skin being called ruddy, but I don't recall anything about his eyes.
And the Bible specifically gives the ancestry of David who is a direct descendant of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Judah. He is quintessentially a native Israelite.

Don't be mislead. David is most certainly an Israelite. See

small BENIS

>read The Bible Unearthed.
I will . I now have it saved. Thanks!

Cool. One thing about David is that he was a descendant of a female convert, so she could have had northern, white, looks.

He was a Jew. He did a whole bunch of Game of Thrones shit, including minor civil war, to overthrow Saul's dynasty and become king himself. Bible says, though, that he was "after God's own heart," meaning probably that God liked the fact that he owned all his shady shit and fuckups. He had his own dynastic problems tho cause his son led an unsuccessful rebellion against him. He and then his son Solomon made the old kingdom of Israel probably as strong as it ever was historically before it split in half due to civil war and then the empire of Assyria came and raped it.

Jews were originally pretty badass fucking people before they started hiding behind banks.

Or perhaps they were all white to begin with.

hes a big guy

Digits confirm, thanks! I would like to know more about his son's rebellion. As far as I know, David's son is Solomon, who led to, as you say, Israel was probably as strong as it ever was. Jews are still badass.

Absalom was the rebellious son, whose mother was non-Israelite. Adonijah to an extent also (who had the same mother). Solomon's mother was married to a non-Israelite before David 'took her'

That's not how you use "red pill".