Whitey be crazy mutant dude huh huh

>whitey be crazy mutant dude huh huh
quora.com/Why-are-black-people-black-2

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally no one but normie beta basic bitch cuck negrophiles still believe in out of Africa in 2016

I never understood this idea "We all started as black".

Early proto humans were covered in hair, meaning their skin would likely be WHITE.

Or they'd be like chimps, who have both hair colors because it doesn't matter.
Even if we came from Africa humans already existed with white skin in the form of Neanderthals and we have recently proven we both interbred with them and that most Europeans have Neanderthal dna

But East Asians went through similar genetic mutations and breeding patterns. It doesn't come as a shock to me when I realized that races with more neanderthal dna were the most successful (as compared to abos and sub-sarahan africans who have no relations).

>geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/

>nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html

you fukkers started as black master races accept it

Why did blacks never evolve though?

yo run against a black person you eat dust little keyboard nigga

Most people almost certainly have DNA from "black" people but they're spouting general retardation like black skin is "default" as well being clearly offended and not even answering the question, they explain its advantages in the areas black people come from but don't explain why, in fact most people's general knowledge would suggest the opposite, that black skin would absorb more heat and make it harder to live in the desert.

melanin is just a meme tho. I've seen nigs having a harder time in their own fucking enviroment than me.

aye man true, niggas don't fuck with the heat no matter where they are

actually most blacks here are just lankey and tall w/no stamina so its pretty easy idk about kenya u guys have to chase animals nd sheeit

Ooga Booga

>implying that running from lions is a useful trait in todays modern society.

Stay primitive ape,

aye man thats tough talk from nigga nation #1 in europe hows ur women still takin anal from rashid?

I have run against niggers, most of them can't run for shit. Only the trained ones can.

>Most people almost certainly have DNA from "black" people

Less than 0.5% in here Northern Europe. Something like less than 1% in central.

>implying original homo sapiens weren't Australoids who predate Africans about 10,000 years

ok arctic bitch stay strong behind that keyboard nigga

arctic genes handle the heat better than people in africoon

I meant people who at some point had "black" skin, not necessarily modern blacks, even some Indians, who are caucasasian, have dark black skin and are visibly not niggerish

You keep on running from lions even today with guns and all kinds of vehicles.

We were able to take down Mammoths and Sabertooth tigers with Obsidian spears and that probably before you people evolved into the Tasmanian devil.

Oh shit it's one of my colonies

Can you an alternative outside of creationsim?

We know there was cross-breeding with Neanderthals and Denisovans, but they still came from Africa.

You just proved his point

We have cars now boi. Your running is only useful in winning obsolete games and fleeing from police.

The Out of Africa theory was disproven by a genetic analysis in 2012:

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566

>African haplogroup A (originated 132,000 ± 12,000 years before present) is very remote time-wise from all other haplogroups, which have a separate common ancestor, named β-haplogroup, and originated 64,000 ± 6000 ybp.

> A downstream common ancestor for haplogroup A and β-haplogroup, coined the α-haplogroup emerged 160,000 ± 12,000 ybp ("years before present").

The last common ancestor between European and African populations lived somewhere between 172,000 and 120,000 years ago.

panspermia

>we know

ahahahahaha

see
The Out of Africa theory isn't just a claim that we all have a distant ancestor, it's also called "replacement theory" or "recent origins theory" because it argues that we're all descended from a wave of anatomically modern humans who migrated out of Africa only 100,000 years ago and replaced/wiped-out the prior populations of "proto-humans".

Yes, hominids evolved in Africa and migrated out, but modern humans are not Africa in origin, rather we are the product of continued evolution outside of Africa.

>mongolian master race

Also I'm betting that map is wrong given that the UK is so different from the rest of Northern Europe. Arab-tier people couldn't have built history's greatest empire.

>niggers are unevolved

Neanderthal and Denisovan specific DNA has been found in Europeans and Asians. There's not really any way for that DNA to be there without crossbreeding.

Out of Africa is wrong because it assumes that modern or ancient white people are directly descended from ancient black people

In reality blacks mixed with homo erectus while whites mixed with neanderthals and indonesians with denisovans, creating several distinct races descended from a now-extinct "pure" homo sapiens

Shut up, niggER.