The more intelligent the population the more cucked it's people. Swedes are more cucked than Dutch, English, Danish...

The more intelligent the population the more cucked it's people. Swedes are more cucked than Dutch, English, Danish, or French. Norwegians are more cucked than Irish or English.
Is there something about intelligence that makes people let in immigrants from the third world and hate their own culture?
Case in point, Swedish ad.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
That ad would never play in France or nearly anywhere else in Europe. There is a very strong correlation between intelligence and believing in no borders or multiculturalism. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

voxeurop.eu/en/content/news-brief/4932007-map-showing-eu-countries-attitude-towards-foreign-immigration
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan.

Israelis are a counterexample. They are objectively the smartest people in the world and fairly uncucked.

East Asians Think different compared to whites. This applies to europeans.
Map of pro non u immigraiton.
voxeurop.eu/en/content/news-brief/4932007-map-showing-eu-countries-attitude-towards-foreign-immigration

How are you measuring intelligence? Do you even know how IQ tests work, what different ones measure, how countries collect information on these results, and why?

>intelligence
lel, no

They just repeated the multicultural lie over and over in all media including advertisement and furthermore all aspects of its culture within that certain country
Furthermore Sweden is a tiny meme country of just 6m snow goys, how do you deal with millions of refugees in such a short time?
You don't even have time to do proper security and background checks, Holland is a nation of 16m people and it only taken in less than 100k refugees.

They're not more intelligent, they just weren't smart enough to realize they were being lied to everyday, which I can understand coming from a libsperg background just like I imagine the avarage Swede did.

its

Intelligence, rofl...

You seem to be confusing wealth with IQ

>Norwegians are more cucked than Irish or English.

Hah, no.

French people are more cucked than Swedes. Also Dutch and English people are more cucked than us. South Koreans and Japanese are super smart and hate immigrants

>Sweden
>more intelegent

No they are not, only Ashkenazi Israelis are

IQ isn't a perfect measure of intelligence yet it is obvious swedes are smarter than French Anglos and Dutch.

Go meet Graduat students and talk to them. I'm in University and i regularly meet with people in "white collar" jobs. There is a significant correlation between intelligence and multiculturalism. Swedes are smarter than the dutch and the dutch are massive cucks as well.

Mate, maybe look at actual statistics

I dont think intelligence is the answer, well slightly perhaps, since being intelligent usually means its easier to feel sympathy for others.

But the answer to our cuck status is conformism and 200 years of peace.

Our conformism ... well, people are a bit like a flock of sheep here, we are afraid of conflicts and dont dare to go against the norm. We blindly trust and follow.
Our state/politicians/police have been and still are way less corrupt than they are in almost all other countries, so we have a deep trust in our political institutes. And they have been feeding the population with pro-immigration propaganda for decades.

And then theres the lack of war/famine, we take wealth, security and prosperity for granted. People actually believe somalis will be able to produce just as much as a Swede produces and thus keep our welfare systems alive.

Eww, that thing is inside our bodies right now.

Scandinavians love bbc. Minnesota has a ton of Scandinavians, and they LOVE importing Somalis.

I'd say it has more to do with the wealth and extensive periods of peace, resulting in a more leftist population. In germany comes in addition to that the self hate that we get rammed in in school and everyday life.

Shut the fuck up Amerinigger

>Estonia scores higher than Norway, Denmark and Sweden.
pisa isn't a test of intelligence. It's an academic test.
This could be it as well. I noticed smarter populations tend to be more conformist and less confrontational and weaker.

You have a whole website dedicated to American women getting fucked by niggers.

Its all connected, but not as intelligence = cuckoldry.

The more intelligent the society, the more universal the education meme is. The more fragile and developing minds that can be conditioned to always obey, to route out masculine behaviors, to indoctrinate the (((memes))) of destruction.

The Swedes and Norwegians are the most repressed in terms of healthy masculine behavior as they grow up, like uncucked sports, hunting, fishing, and controlled violence. Couple that with an utter lack of verbal degradation for degeneracy, cowardice or sociopathic behavior and you have a real shit storm. Add (((feminist))) and multicultural indoctrination to the women in those societies, and you have a class of men that are completely lost in life.

But this is becoming pretty standard all over the west. Many young men are breaking the conditioning. Many more are broken autists that just fucking sit on Cred Forums and that's why I'm getting off right now to go train.

Intelligence breeds stupidity.

Its fascinating how americans cant go two seconds without talking about "big black cocks".

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Another factor for the huge support is that nordics read alot of newspapers and stay updated on current events.
And we all know how swedish newspapers and how the mainstream debate regarding immigration is.

no its because you were nazi sympathisers in ww2 and to not be prosecuted after it, you turned around 180 degrees and didn't know when to stop

kek where are you getting your 'intelligence' sources from then? If we take IQ the Dutch score higher than Swedes too. But the difference is so minimal (1 or 2 points) that your whole hypothesis is utter garbage.

Singapore, sk, Japan are keked?

French people aren't at all. Also no, English people aren't as well.

Intelligent society means high standard of living. High standard of living breeds weak and complacent people.

>Norwegians are the most repressed in terms of healthy masculine behavior as they grow up, like uncucked sports, hunting, fishing, and controlled violence.
No we are not

>Norwegians are more cucked than English
are you on drugs again, leaf?

we werent though. You know very well that we were neutral.

But...but...muh most educated generation! Muh trillion dollar student loan debts!

*Forgot to add that Nordic dudes tend to be very intelligent. I think that's why their education system has turned into (((education))).

Italians are intelligent too, but they had masculine safeguards and the church to prevent the cuckening from being as severe. Its the same at in the states. Nord bros would be great if they weren't stripped of their culture by effeminate, sociopathic leaders.

>Is there something about intelligence that makes people let in immigrants from the third world and hate their own culture?

I look at it this way: for centuries intelligent people, the most intelligent people, thought that bleeding people was a good medical treatment because that's what they were educated to believe.

These days if you're intelligent then you're educated to believe total nonsense like multiculturalism just like previous generations were taught nonsense about the utility of other kinds of leeches.

When was the last time Swedish fought in war?

>French people arn't at all
Lol
Also you were ridiculously close to voting to remain, we voted not to join the EU in two different referendums where voting to not join won overwhelmingly both times

Sweden and Norway are pretty super rich
countries, and their people are extremely well off. So, they don't have to fight with immigrants for jobs and shit. Meanwhile, countries with a massive chunk of plebs and peasants are more against immigrants, because those loser plebs has to fight the hard labour jobs with immigrants.

Read the book "The Intelligence Paradox", by Satoichi Kanazawa.

Although it covers far more than why intelligent people tend to be more liberal, it is incredibly convincing when it does cover it.

Basically, the argument is not that intelligence causes liberalism, but that unnatural ways of behaving and thinking are more common among intelligent people than in the unintelligent.

Thus, when you have a society based on capitalism, where intelligence is one of the biggest determining factors in success and thereby being a member of the ruling/influential class, the ruling classes will accept unnatural ideologies to guide their government, and intelligent middle classes have a greater chance to go along with the ideology.

However, why is the preference for an unnatural ideology so dominant in intelligent societies, and why is liberalism and not some other intellectual ideology (Fascism, Communism, etc.) the dominant ideology in particular? Both of these are because of capitalism once again: the liberal belief in total equality, hatred of tradition, and other aspects of the liberal mindset lend themselves to a world where people can be simplified by society into mere economic units, thus maximizing the efficiency of economics.

Governments have gradually caved over time to an increasing degree of liberalism, because it is profitable. Living as nature intended, or living through the lense of any other ideology, is inefficient in purely economic terms, so intelligent governments and people have deferred to their capitalist society's highest good, maximizing profits, and designed an ideology which does so.

Less intelligent societies generally see far too great a backlash to transform themselves into purely capitalistic nodules: just look at the Taliban, or any other traditionalist 3rd world movement in unintelligent countries. It is popular reaction to the morals and values of the late-stage capitalistic liberalism we in the first world currently live in

I'm not saying all Nord bros. But I you live in a population dense area in Scandinavia, they look at hunters like normal, sane people look at violent psychopaths.

Its the same way in parts of the states, but no where near as severe.

FYI, I counted the % of ethnic Swedes the other day.

The Stockholm metropolitan area (2.2 mil inhabitants) is about 59 % Swedish.

I'm sure we would still get shit numbers, lots of us are actually bad at math (myself included) and most people hate it. But our numbers would be better if they measured how ethnic Swedes perform.

More like: Success makes you weak

Sweden was a top tier country with next to no worries.
>excellent education system
>economy growth
>great living standards overall

Stuff like that makes people think: ''Helping others doesn't seem out of question for us''
And of course the first people who come for GIBSMEDAT are mudslimes and africans.

And this way you import yourself crime, poverty and a declining society.

>call them europoors, make fun of their culture,but call them cucks and watch them fight back. Watch them curse your name.

*3rd paragraph, 2nd line: will be more likely to accept

Somalis aren't actual blacks tho. .They are mixed or something.

Good thread op I have been thinking about this for a while.

I'm well educated and it was the 2015 'syrian migrant crisis' that red pulled me. I realised I had been indoctrinated.

Every bit of education teaches you to not reproduce - but the solution is to bring stupid people from other countries to breed while you pay the tax. Once you realise this the conditioning break and the real horror becomes apparent; the world is a fight to see who is the most evil.

You're only argument is go talk to graduat students, you cannot even formulate an answer yourself, oh wait I forgot
A FUGGIN LEAF

I literally have to fucking fight off jungle negroes and sandniggers each time i leave my basement.

>le super rich germany meme

Shaking my dick head, sempai.

What fucking world are you living in?

Not really, it is rare to see a person here who does not do physical activities ( fishing and hiking are very popular here) we actually voted for a more right winged party because we wanted less immigrants, but they stabbed us in the back

>There is a very strong correlation between intelligence and believing in no borders or multiculturalism. Why is this?

intelligent people are smart enough to be wealthy and not live in the same neighborhoods as diverse individuals that they want to flood their countries with

First, gtfo Sven
Secondly, we don't have the same level as them

GET THE INFO OUT

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

Italy has one of the highest average IQs in europe mate.

He is only half wrong though.

France is the most fucked up country in Europe currently.

Most mudslimes.
Most africans.
Most terror attacks.

Atleast you don't enjoy it.
Can't say the same about the swedes.

Sweden is wealthier and more advanced than holland. The distance isn't that significant though.

Seriously though guys, if you are actually interested in answering this question, read "THE INTELLIGENCE PARADOX" by Satoichi Kanazawa.

It is a great book and will change the way you have been taught to think of intelligence.

the situation has nothing to do with intelligence.. From an analysis standpoint it's a net deficit to bring these migrants into sweden, they are less competent in every way and also increase crime, social burden, changes culture not to mention love to mess up their neighbourghoods and burn cars making it look like beirut.

It's propaganda by swedish leftists who have been in charge in sweden for way too long, they go by emotional rethoric rather than logic reason and pragmatism, and because sweden have been insulated from the retards that constitute people from middle east and africa, and never have had to live side by side with these people, they think they want to help them.

If anything, it is misplaced empathy and altruism that these migrants and "refugees" take advantage of. The left in sweden is still in denial but people do not care about them much anymore.. sd is rising pretty fast. So it doesn't matter what that they continue this propaganda because people don't agree with these things anymore, the left isn't powerful anymore it's in its deaththrows in sweden and desperate and hysterical makes videos like this in order to make it appear that swedes want this thing.

France promotes integration. Look at who they elect and the burkini, Sweden and Germany want to be replaced. Completely different.

That's some Texas-tier sharpshooting right there.

Because they're the ones convincing everyone else to be cucked.

I'm gonna take the risk of sounding like a teenager, but it seems like the more you learn about the world the more pointless it seems and you sort of stop giving a shit and let the idiots take reign.

Source
>Finns have good education, very depressing people
>The higher I reach in academia the more miserable I seem to get

Cept Jews are the ones cucking everyone else and they're the smartest.

I wonder what the result would have been if we had a national vote on immigration.
I think the swedes should have a say in wether or not to let in a couple of hundred thousands refugees into their country and give them social security payments. Unlikely while remaining a member of the European Union.

>the situation has nothing to do with intelligence
>they go by emotional rethoric rather than logic reason and pragmatism
>misplaced empathy and altruism
It seems to have everything to do with intelligence, except Swedes don't seem to be intelligent at all. What gives?

How far into the OP vid did you guys make it before ragequitting?

I got to 0:37. "It's not only new swedes that needs to integrate everyone needs to integrate, even established swedes"

They can affjord more education, doesn't mean they're smrtr

Lol, Swedes and Germans promote integration as well. In France they are going to stop giving "too much" information ehen a terror attack happens.

>the situation has nothing to do with intelligence.
I'm in university right now and I see this. I work with graduate students and people in white collar occupations. The more intelligent the people the more open to multiculturalism.
In high school people weren't nearly as cucked. Graduate students are more cucked than undergrads, PHD more cucked than Bacheleors, it's a linear correlation. Do you go to school?
If you went to school you would see this as well.

Speak for yourself.

like all the west, we've been infiltrated by soviets and ddr and commie propaganda brainwashed the 68 leftist who are now in charge of everything, they've infiltrated acdemia, media, politics etc.

for some reason that I'm still not sure why, sweden seems to have been hit harder than other countries.

The only correlation is empathy and misplaced altruism whilst having it good in a majority white insulated society and thus don't understand the implications of bringing in hundreds of thousands or more of these people with their 7-8 kids.

They are quickly finding it out, but if you are trying to strawman that intelligent people are pro immigration then you are wrong. Any competent analysis of the situation THAT WISHES TO BE HONEST ABOUT IT will yield that sweden stands to lose greatly in every way for bringing them in, both culturally financially, and in many other ways.

We are very nice to eachother in general in scandinavia and its part of why our societies thrive so well, so the misplaced altruism of the left towards outgroup people such as migrants, who come with an entirely different attitude and behaviour.. Is incredibly dangerous.. But again because swedes are insulated in general for 1000+ years living just with ingroup the leftists today don't consider when you mix outgroup into that.. It's part of why the idiotic notion of leftists that all are the same come from.. they are messing with the recipy that made sweden good out of this dangerous belief. But they are quickly learning by seeing how the migrants behave.

Because universities shove propaganda down their throats, the more they are there the more exposed to it they become.

That summons it for me

>France promotes integration. Look at who they elect and the burkini, Sweden and Germany want to be replaced. Completely different.

Kek first it was
>the more intelligent a people become, the more cucked it's people

Israel and Grorious Nippon

>Nah, it's only European countries

France

>Nah, it's only some European countries.

Just because someone has intelligence it doesn't mean that he also makes use of it.

If you look at countries like Sweden or leftist in general you will notice that the supporters of immigration build themselves huge fantasy world bubbles in which all problems will magically disappear.

Being leftist doesn't mean that you are dumb or unable to see certain things. You choose to not see the things.
Some people need to believe that the world is a nice and colorful place and that all people are actually good in their core. Realizing that this isn't the case would get them depressed - a state they maybe aren't able to take.

I've noticed that Norway is, all things considered, a lot less cucked than Sweden. Is the Cro-Mag/Viking blood still alive in you? I can understand why its less cucked than Germany. Those poor fuckers may not recover.

France isn't as cucked as sweden you didn't get the point. Go to any school anywhere in the western world and talk to the students. There is definitely a correlation between intelligence and this type of thinking.

Germany will probably recover and so will Sweden. Sweden is deporting more immigrants (planning on deporting 80 000) and most Germans do not agree with Merkel's policy, wait until next German election.

Finns are literally poor. I mean, beside fucking high taxes, the country hardly import or produce anything. It's a barren land. Thanks to EU, without them Finland would be absolutely some sort of post soviet union village. I literally seen people standing in line for bread and soon-to-be expire food that supermarkets throw away.

>Students

I think you're confusing indoctrination with intelligence. I used to work in construction, now I'm in nursing school. The tradesmen I worked with in construction were more intelligent, better problem solvers, and more resourceful and discerning than the vast majority of my classmates and some profs.

Germany isn't Sweden.

Most people are against it.
The only reason why Merkel hasn't hit Rockbottom yet is the lack of alternatives.

She eliminated every opposition in her own party. Nobody actually things parties right of her are competent enough.
And going left in this situation seems suicidal.

Right now everyone shits at her and she lost all of the trust she build herself up over the years but no replacement is in sight and so barely anyone will call for her head.

>for some reason that I'm still not sure why, sweden seems to have been hit harder than other countries.
See this A thing i have learned, when you have something really good, restrict access to it, because others will come in mass to try to take advantage of it and try to use it up.

It's same with nations.. Sweden did really good, then left gets reckless and messes with entire foundation of sweden by allowing so many migrants in.. Soon sweden will be half shithole half old sweden. And then it will be like the niggers in america where they will refuse to leave whilst causing trouble.. and all kinds of idiotic mediators in between trying to say "calm calm don't be racist" and essentially balkanized sweden, and these people will never be as great as actual swedes.. look at their countries to see the incompetence..

arabs and africans are the worst for workers.. over half muslims are illiterate and africans didn't even invent the wheel, if you put makeup on a pig it's still a pig.

You still don't get it. There are many things fucked up with your correlation here. Not only are IQ tests poor measurments of intelligence
>best we have
Still poor. IQ does not mean much besides ability to grasp concepts, even if you were to go along assuming that IQ tests were valid. Even if you ignored all of this, then there is the matter of how many tests there are, who is conducting them, and how much of an attempt at accuracy they are really going for. Then you have to wonder about how and why the countries are collecting data.
After you consider all of this and you STILL think you have a valid idea worth pondering, you then have to consider how these higher IQs affect the population at large.
So they pick up concepts easier...
brainwashing, hypnotism, suggestive reasoning, subliminal messages, propaganda, and biases can all affect high IQ people as well. Some say that high IQ people tend to be more susceptible to such things.
Then you have to think about how many people are naturally stubborn and simply don't try to complete tasks and take tests just because someone asks them to. Maybe they are smart enough to throw the results. Maybe they have an idealistic opposition to this sort of data collection. Who knows? Is a dog smart if you can easily train it? Is a dog smart if you can easily train it to jump off a cliff?
I don't really have that much against multiculturalism (probably just because I'm not drowning in it), but these shitty premises for arguments rustle me.

I sad-quitted when i realised that it was true. Even if people dislike it and stuff..

Im not blaming you for being ignorant about culture since youre american, but what you just wrote was cringe. Hunting/ fishing and hiking is very popular here.

>tfw to inteligent for borders

1. SD isnt rising fast. Yeah, we got 12.9 % in the 2014 election, and rose to 23-24 % during the migration crisis last fall. But since then, the mainstream political parties have tightened their immigration policies slightly and now people are going back to their old establishment parties. SD has now stagnated somewhere around 18-21 %.

2. SD isnt enough. They have moved closer to the mainstream political parties to try to win over the anxious middle class voters. They are more conservatives than nationalists today. They even promote "open swedishness" for fuck sake, even if your name is Bongo Bungo and you hail from the darkest parts of Africa, you can still be Swedish according to them - as long as you "adapt Swedish values and cultue".

And further right than SD there is NOTHING. A few hundred inbred hillbilly neo nazis.

>Book smart isn't intelligence meme.
There is a strong correlation between intelligence and education level. If you want to call it book smarts that's on you. University students are more open to multiculturalism than college students, and college than high school. PHD's are more open to multiculturalism than Bachelor. It's a perfect correlation.

Speak for yourself.

A-are you saying its afraid?

Probably because intelligent highly educated people benefit from immigration since they are almost always on the top of the food chain.
Lots of immigration means they can lower wages, raise prices for rents and so on = they make more money.

The blue collar people are almost always against immigration because they get hit extremely hard by it.

>sd is basically center right there's nothing right of sd and they are basically cuckish aswell
There needs to be a proper right party in sweden, you're right. But i don't think it will be that long before something like afd forms in sweden, when sd betrays their base and cucks out, i think that will happen then.

Because University's are Marxist propaganda machines. If everyone around you holds liberal beliefs, you have to conform to the status quo or risk being ostracized. This is a HUGE problem with science right now, serious research into why certain demographics are more prone to crime simply cannot be carried out because looking for a biological reason is completely off the table?

Could you imagine being a scientist wanting approaching a grants committee asking for funding to examine the differences between Caucasian and Negro brains? You would be laughed out the room at best.

Intelligence and empathy are not the same.
They let them in because they are cucks not because they are smart.
Don't ever forget that. Nice try at shilling tho.

I didn't even bring up IQ I mainly brought up education level and economic success both individually and at the country level (sweden is richer than spain.) You didn't disprove anything you just said smarter people are more susceptible to brain washing.

It's Christian based guilt

Look up who canpaigns to bring these people in. Usually Lutherans or Catholics

Most Swedes are atheists

> Then left gets reckless and lets migrants in

Yes, somewhat true, but not entirely. The transformation to a "multicultural" society was indeed started in the 70's by our Social Democrats, led by Olof Palme.

But it was our right that opened the flood gates (our right are neo liberals). They began the actual intense destruction of Sweden. Our former neo liberal prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt, said as a teenager that he wanted to crush the welfare state with massive amounts of low educated immigrants.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother even responding to a fucking leaf. The correlation between intelligence and multiculturalism is a fallacy on many levels.

>Multiculturalism doesn't work
It sort of does, people still hate eachother but they can co-exist. When you introduce Muslims it falls apart. Muslims will NEVER EVER assimilate. They will NEVER EVER become civilized.

Yeah then Hillary can be president of 2 countries.

You're original statement said nothing of the sort. It just went on about how it is difficult to measure intelligence. You then said how if someone is more intelligent they absorb and understand information better and are therefore more vulnerable to indoctrination.

What about AfD? Aren't they your not cucked party?

You're the only person who brought in the phrase book smarts. What he said is true, intelligent liberals are being exploited on their sheltered understanding of theoretical worlds created by the academics.

Feel great to be a dumb nigger yo. No but seriously, it's not true at all.

how did you count that

He said I'm confusing intelligence and indoctrination, that tradesman were smarter than most students and some professors. If that's not a "book smarts" argument I don't know what is. There is a correlation between intelligence education and economic success.

16% percent immigrant population. And I'm saying this while quite a few of my grandmothers family originated from Norway. It's not a personal bias.

literally no norwegian is called sven

no just the slav jews. the arab, iberian and ethiopian jews are as dumb as the other middle easterners.

>niggers make poorly on IQ tests
>see? Niggers are subhuman. Race war now
>eurocucks excel on IQ tests
>IQ tests are poor measurements of intelligence

Personer födda i Sverige av två föräldrar födda i Sverige.

Inkluderar dock judar/romer/samer samt den nu unga 3:e generationen turkar/perser/kurder/syrianer som började komma på 60-talet. Så man får dra av lite på dessa 59 %, men samtidigt inkluderas inte personer med ex. en finsk och en svensk förälder i siffran 59 %, vilka anses vara etnisk svenskar - så då kan jag gissa att det går jämnt upp med alla romer, judar osv.

Not everyone on Cred Forums agrees on all the memes, and I did not say I agree with any IQ test results. Relying on fallacy is the cornerstone of idiotic behavior, no matter your other attributes.

Lol @ including "hispanic". Hispanics dont share genes, they share a language.

Tradesmen have conversations about the world too, you know. And they are quite capable of seeing things in just as varied big picture ways as academics, they just don't usually waste their time on as many extra words.

>that picture

Keks, but why can't white people get to aggressively shame anyone else for racism? Bitch ass nigga.

The ability to delay gratification for future rewards can be exploited to push people into an indefinite stand-by, as long as the long term benefits of avoiding immediate conflict can be framed as a net benefit over the immediate risk/reward.

That's a unique weakness though, and the dividends for an enemy exploiting it are much slimmer than what they would gain by targeting full blown retards.

If you think a Somalian dirt farmer leads a 'less cucked' life than a native swede you are applying an extreme double standard.

This is the true answer.

Stable societies and high standards of living remove the processes which weed out the weak and unfit people from the reproductive pool. They breed and become voters, then they support stupid policies and politicians.

I honestly don't believe it's wealth and safety. The middle east is home to some of the wealthiest places in the world yet they aren't cucked. If Spain, Italy and Portugal discovered oil tomorrow and became the wealthiest countries in Europe they still wouldn't be inviting arabs and pakis to colonize their land. I think its something much deeper and intrinsic to Intelligence and Northern Europeans. The more intelligent the person the less they care about tribe, heritage, race, religion. The less they care about passing on their genes or having children that look like them.
They are more individualistic yet at the same conform to the dominant culture. It's not wealth.

It's not so much the intelligence of the people, but rather their standard of living. In the West, particularly in (formerly) wealthy countries like Sweden and Germany, you have tremendous ease in day-to-day life. The era in which an empire descends into complacency can be called "The Age of Decadence." The Age of Decadence is characterized by massive over-education and wealth; having such plentiful and available resources leads the citizenry to believe that the proverbial "hard times" are a thing of the past, and they will be able to maintain a comfortable lifestyle indefinitely. This misconception helps foster a sense of charity and philanthropy, which itself is not a bad thing.

The problem is that the Age of Decadence is always the last stage of a collapsing empire, and the population is always affected much more than they would have been if they had been more prepared for tribulation. Another problem is that at any given moment many empires are active in the world, and are all at various stage of development and decline; this means that even as one empire is philanthropic and anti-expansionist, another is violent and greedy. Liberalism is always a result of "soft-handedness" and never survives the collapse of an empire; it only resurfaces when there is the luxury of liberal thought (after the hardships of the real world are detached and distant.) One of the reasons liberals are so smug and condescending is because they truly cannot understand that they are a symptom of a disease, that disease is complacency and "too much time in the sun." Many of these liberals are honestly "good" and moral people who genuinely care for the plights of the poor and the starving around the world, but cannot understand that unless the empire were to have conservative economic and social principles, it will rot from the inside (as all have before.)

“Decadence is a moral and spiritual disease, resulting from too long a period of wealth and power, producing cynicism, decline of religion, pessimism and frivolity. The citizens of such a nation will no longer make an effort to save themselves, because they are not convinced that anything in life is worth saving.”

― John Bagot Glubb, The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival

You really ought to read his book, I will link it below:
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

>led and trained Transjordan's Arab Legion
No wonder he had a dismal view.
>power corrupts absolutely, we'll call it decadence
No, but it is a good thing to be wary of. Kind of reflective in the case of England, but not always the way it works.

I wouldn't say it's the power that corrupts, but it's the assumption that the power will remain uncontested and that social cohesion degrades.

I was referring to the cliche that he is obviously taking to the extreme in the case of England's downfall, only by another name.
He says that it's the way every empire falls, well no. It's difficult to make that case, and difficult to entirely disprove it, and I'm not about to on Cred Forums or any other internet forum, but a short outlay of my reasoning is that power is the essential piece here really, because it is necessary before you are able to get to the sort of decadence he is describing, and though I am sure you can find plenty of cases of decadence in any empire as a result of their power, it is hardly the case of the fall of every empire that it is in a full-on stage of decadence. There are plenty of other ways that empires can and have fallen that are not a result squandering resources (social, material, whatever other kinds of decadence he brings up).

I think I see what you mean. Of course there are a multitude of reasons why an empire would collapse, power, greed, decadence, etc. I would recommend you ready it, it's very short and could be read in an afternoon. I'm under the belief that, seeing as human nature is relatively the same throughout time, so, too are the empires we create.

The average IQ of Israel is only in the high 90's.

Every PM they've ever had has been an Ashkenazi though(The smart Jews)

the arabs bring down the IQ

Pisa is bullshit

Trudeau has gayface

>There is a very strong correlation between intelligence and believing in no borders or multiculturalism. Why is this?

"Intelligent" people are usually wealthy and live in areas that don't reflect the real world.

They think diversity is great because they've never experienced it.