Nigger here

Nigger here.

You know, I'm loving all the anti-black posts and I think I'm turning racist myself and starting to hate niggers to.

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/ga0sc4/chappelle-s-show--frontline----clayton-bigsby-pt--2---uncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=0U6sWqfrnTs
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Accept that you're a smart black man and control the masses.

Be an hero

Black Man are not nigger, chimp are nigger

It's ok.

Be better than your porch monkey subhuman neighbors. Also try to pass on your values to other blacks who are smart.

>become HNIC

>t. france
kill niggers

you are now BASED.
you are no longer a nignog- you're a well tanned Merican.

>What do I do?

Go back to Africa.

fuck white bitches.
get on welfare and admit you are a nigger, don't be an uncle tom.

forgive my reticence sir, but your punctuation and diction carry the hallmarks of the well read. Are you sure you're black?

Post a picture of your hand as proof?

How big is your dick?

Being smart while being black is something that can get you sooo much money.

8.5 inches

Join us. We need some people to do undercover work, and sabotage the blacks from the inside. You are obviously a smart one, you should be able to rise quickly through the ranks, and put yourself in position to cause some damage.

> what do I do
Supposed to be "What do?"

No reply. He checks out

Join the fold and embrace it.

back to africa?

Kill as many niggers as you can before you die. Also, I think everyone would be fine with you living if you will voluntarily sterilize yourself after the race war.

What matters is how you're on the inside, OP.

read sowell

Be a house nigger, but a good one that looks out for the dumber ones. The two biggest problems facing black people are the dumbest and most violent 5% chimping out, and the smartest and hardest-working 10% going and larping as white people. The two factors work together to lower the effective black IQ by at least 10 points, which is why by any sane metric you guys did better under Jim Crow than not.

stop pretending to be a nigger so you can justify the feeling of disgust and shame you feel about yourself.

Also OP you will be a loser your whole life, be prepared.

OP just be an American and don't fall for the mob mentality or cultural marxism meme.

During the happening be a defender and not an aggressor.

Be a lawful man and a moral man, and live by a code.

Get some AR 15s and conceal carry license.

Rise up and become a leader amung blacks, you're in the rare position to not only do a lot of good, but to profit from it.

Googles stole my bike!

Go breed some sense into your race. Raise kids who share your values.

>larping as white people
I fucking laughed

and then cried a little on the inside

Don't breed.
Other than that just try to improve your life.

Only breed with intelligent blacks, and reach for a future where blacks are divided between dindus and red pilled RW blacks.

Niggers come in all colors, just purge them and distinguish yourself.

>When your friends say you 'acting white' because you want to make something of yourself, ignore it and keep on going
>When your family calls you uncle tom because you go to work for a living, ignore it and keep working
>When your play cousins from the hood litter their facebook with biscuits and benjamins, unfriend them
>When your uncle gets out of jail, don't go to his getting-out party
>When you know who shot the little girl in the street in their crossfire, you call 911
>When the democrats tell you that you're terrible at doing anything for yourself and they'll take care of you, tell them to fuck off
>When you have sex, use a condom
>When you have a baby, raise it
>When you're a man, you'll be among other men

I am reasonably friendly with a member of the talented tenth. If he were white, Cred Forums would approve of him:

>Educated in Asia where niggers aren't a protected class

>Christian, and actually abstains from fun stuff because of it

>Married and has a kid on the way

>Is an engineer, and works for a company in a rayciss part of Canada that treats black people the same as white people

>Not into SJW stuff. Points out that racism exists a little bit, but completely understands that by acting like a normal human being he's going to be fine.

The problem is, instead of being a mid-tier member of White society, he should be a leader and example to his own community. Even though he's not a drain on the White community he lives and works in (his wife is a negress, so nobody is getting cucked), he is abandoning his folk in pursuit of shekels and lukewarm acceptance from white people.

He's the same as a shabbos goy.

His people don't want him unless he uses his status to get on TV and cry about whitey. Blacks actively punish their own kind for not being degenerate enough.

>have a job
>raise a family
>be respectful

Basically be a stand-up guy and don't loot your local liquor store

As a black person, you know better then any of us exactly what should be done with black people. It's in your blood, you could not stop yourself if you wanted to. There is a chimpout in your future where you will kill or you will die. This is the natural life cycle of your kind.

Don't change a thing, it wouldn't matter anyways. Your nigger moment will find you, it is your destiny.

Evola said as much, while talking about Jews, in Men Against The Ruins. He criticized the 'Aryans' who despite being largely Nordic/Alpine/Schnitzelkin got up to the same shady bullshit as the Jews, and basically said that they have a Semetic soul, while saying that Not All Jews Are Like That (which is objectively true due to the high European admixture in modern Jewry). I do believe that NAXALT is reasonable when applied to any group, although one cannot ignore statistics.

Pretty please
All of you.

Hide yourself under a white hood while you do things to black people.

Only post OP is capable of replying to is question about his dick size

Sorry, you're still a nigger if you're even black...

Also I hate these (You)bait "I'm black and hate niggers" threads, I've seen dozens of them in the past month and I don't even visit Cred Forums that often.

You're just an attention whore, IRL probably a white manlet.

Go die in a fire.

memeing is a hell of a drug

Damn, that gif...

>Another white poster pretending to be black again.

>nigger
you are not a nigger unless you do nigger things
you are a black man, now go fix your race and make is flourish in prosperity
we want a united red pilled earth the is undivided by race and class and we can only do that one community at a time

>Sorry, you're still a nigger if you're even black...

:(

White Power

cc.com/video-clips/ga0sc4/chappelle-s-show--frontline----clayton-bigsby-pt--2---uncensored

Post a picture of your fucking hand.

You don't have to hate yourself...

t. white ma

>gers to
> to
Learn to spell my dear boy! It separates us from the rest. That and listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0U6sWqfrnTs

Also, do a reverse Diva and adopt white kids. Research the weird things those divas say and do then parody it.
Kek wills this by the way. If we are not allowed to shitpost online, we must shitpost irl.

Start for improving your self esteem, if you are a respectable man then you're just a black man not a nigger.

Go back to Africa.

I wouldn't know what to do there.

How about you kill the natives and make that continent great again for the first time.

Try to spread the concept of Garveyism and get the lot of these niggers back to Africa

I am just one nigger, user.

>remember the good ones, that you grow to love.
those are black people.

the googles, are just the worthless elements.
>just like there are in every country to various amounts

Just because you're black doesn't make you a nigger, senpai. Have black children and preserve your genetic material while respecting other races' rights to do so, and educate them well. Don't blame others for your problems and be a positive force in your community.

>watched black hawk down?
a few dozen trained guys, took out over a thousand IRL

>africa is a barrel of crabs :/

Suppress your melanin and become white.

Know who else was just one man?
Jesus

>most "black people" I know hate niggers more than any of these storm fags on here.
>black people have had to deal with nigs thier whole life with no escape.
>become a cop and shoot the dindus ruining your race,
>be proud black man and stand against niggere
>there are white niggers too, look at US and Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Dude, smart blacks can go so far in modern society. Take advantage of all the scholarships and diversity hires and win at life. Just make it clear that you are no joke or nigger trash and people will respect you.

If it loots like a nigger,
And if it hoots like a nigger,
Then by golly it must be a nigger.

figure out a way to get all the best blacks to live in one place and keep the niggers out. create a new strain of super blacks.

FPBP

TOPKEK.