CTR HACKED! Post Debate FAIL! LMAO!

Excerpts:
[6:13]
fuck--okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.

[6:13]
It's more like fighting a disease.

[6:14]
So what we need to do is break the pattern. The usual means isn't working. Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.

Read More: realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
Archived:archive.fo/4iOTI/image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc
youtube.com/watch?v=MOfOc1OYfk4
youtu.be/37KEy0iReTM
youtube.com/watch?v=uNzm7reSmhs
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/efink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please be real

Better cap.

Get "HTTPS everywhere" lads

>realtruenews.org

posting fake roleplaying garbage should be bannable

Please stop posting these b-grade movie scripts. They're so fake and so bad.

> Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.

That's definitely how progressive activists talk.

ARMY OF CHAOS

>realtruenews
how could you possibly doubt it?

>This is an army of chaos folks.
>tfw Kill for Khorne

plz delete these.

want to join my teamspeak to talk about this?

fake as fuck

>So what we need to do is break the pattern.

Thanks CTR

Fake and gay

damage control ctr shill found

>army of chaos
>this isn't the usual organised campaign
>emergent order

LORD KEK IS WITH US.

He foretold this 33 years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc

PRAISE KEK

bump

That's EXACTLY how progressive activists talk

ARMY OF CHAOS

god, i love this fat pig

Here's a photo of the infamous hacker

Clinton Foundation HQ be all like
youtube.com/watch?v=MOfOc1OYfk4

CTR IN PANIC MODE
>CTR IN PANIC MODE
CTR IN PANIC MODE
>CTR IN PANIC MODE
CTR IN PANIC MODE
>CTR IN PANIC MODE

>FAIL! LMAO!
>Adil(You)
>We've lost every online poll that we could've rigged but instead we're going to use NSA teir software to hack a few cheeto dusted nerds on Cred Forums

I think I'll pass on this one.

>realtruenews.org

What if actualreallyreallytherealestnewsthatsfactuallycorrectforever.org debunks it?

>thirty million
fucking kek

berzerkur brigade is ready

bring it on bitches

>Pepe rules the memes.
>Kek's army army of Chaos.
I've been laughing for months at the weak attempts by shills to rattle us. They think if they come here and post "drumpf" enough times we'll normie the fuck out and stop posting.

Your shilling just makes my cock harder.

They have no idea what they're doing. They aren't the first who have tried to disrupt us, they won't be the last, but all of them will fail. Because nobody, not even us, can breach the hivemind.

>thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.

nigga what? 30 million?

MUH
GORILLION

Prove it's fake.

>progressive activists

They're shills. Activists do it for free because they sincerely believe in a cause. If anyone actually believed in Clinton, she wouldn't have to pay people to like her.

Only Tutanota emails are allowed onto their Slack.

Tutanota is an encrypted email service.

We have proof the Clinton campaign switched to using encrypted communications a few months ago (google "clinton campaign signal encryption").

This is them. This is real.

Holy shit

Post yfw CTR gets raided by FBI for hosting malware.

Fucking this.

MAGA

It's worse than the holocaust!!!

>30 million

We China now

Cred Forums is really just one giga 400lb hacker shitposting himself while he masturbates to anime. These fuckers are idiots.

None of this is true.

None of this.

This is Alex Jones type conspiracy theory garbage.

youtu.be/37KEy0iReTM

> ekim (You)

Any person with even half a brain would cover up who they were logged in as. gtfo

>youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc

Prove it's real, you're the one makign the assertion.

his identity would be pretty obvious anyway, it's a small chat. It's real, I saw other user posting all names in the chat, almost all real people and the user found their wikipedia pages.

Alex Jones is our guy you dumb bitch.

Obvious cunts are obvious
so is b8

BBQ Fritos

they have self-sucking fleshlights now, it makes the job easier

Hello guys I am a member of CTR that has recently decided to defect if you want me to post screenshots of every conversation since inception of IRC/Discord, just reply with

Shoo Shoo Hillary Shill

Prove this isn't another badselfeater BS ARG

Shoo Shoo Hillary Shill

>Gosh what if this is all made up and we improve our security for no fucking reason!
Are you retarded?

Shoo shoo retarded flu

If you wanted free (You)'s I'm pretty sure >>>/s4s? would be more than happy to oblige.

Meant to type

> 30 million shitposters
> Population of Australia: 30 million

Coincidence?

Been trying to tell everyone not to join any of those

>LOL FUCK NIGGER AND KIKES... I MEAN "GOOGLES & SKYPES" RIGHT Cred Forums BROS?!?! JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TRUMP DISCORD AND LETS CHAT (no shills allowed!!)

but... as far as that sauce... "real" "true" news???

c'mon man...
>it has TWO qualifiers for it's veracity!! IT MUST BE GOOD!

Validly Truthful Facts!

kek

If you aren't running NoScript, and HTTPs Everywhere AT MINIMUM... y'all are gonna get ANALLY REAMED clicking links in half these threads nowadays.

Reminder that Hillary's internet team is too incompetent to do harm to any of us

>Whoever that was
Does CTR think it was a body double? Did they expect Hillary to be dead? Are they totally disillusioned about her?

good stuff, for some more lighter side

youtube.com/watch?v=uNzm7reSmhs

got these rainbow coloured gender-pudding whales SPOOKED!

Also lyrics to the man in gray

A patriot
A soldier for the cause
Invisible
Behind a camouflage
Anonymous
Yet known by many names
All-powerful
The Man In Gray

You hear the footsteps
Right behind you
You feel your heartbeat
(Rounding?) right trough you

Though you can see me
I've got your number
Don't bother running
You can't deceive me

My name is Legion
But I work alone
(no idea 1:17 - 1:23 )
The man you don't see
when I'm looking at you

Don't turn around
Look straight ahead
I am The Man in Gray

You hear the whisper
In the darkness
You feel the hand of
Fear on your shoulder

I'm like a phantom
In the shadows
Fighting wars
That you never heard of

If you've got secrets
I'll make them my own
Find out what you do
When you think you're alone
There's nowhere to hide
If I come after you

Don't turn around
Look straight ahead
I am The Man in Gray

A patriot
A soldier for the cause
Invisible
Behind a camouflage
Anonymous
Yet known by many names
All-powerful
The Man In Gray

After years of despising the eternal Jew, we have become the Eternal Jew.

Shalom brothers

Shit. My cover's been blown.

gay

Cred Forums is the first step to the internet fighting back against the sentient parasite.

We're an amorphous constantly changing propaganda machine. You can't really classify us, because we are things and aren't.

Moral is too FUCKING HIGH ENERGY

SHILLS CANT STUMP THIS

Shalom

FOXACID!?!?

SSSNNNAAAKKKEEEE

ARMY OF CHAOS, MOTHERFUCKERS!

aww poor CTR shill. Good luck senpai, I'm behind 7 proxies and a botnet. Even when you think you've found me all you'll find is an infected zombie. XD

We Chaos Army now family

Biggest standout things were this:

>[6:10]
>okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

>efink [6:11 AM]
>alright. we need to move beyond the disruption scripts and down->voting. we need to start hurting people and that's what this is >about. This is about winning because we'll never get a chance at > this again. everything is justified

I actually predicted this awhile back when I tried to extrapolate events out. Trump winning is a massive setback to the globalist utopic (dystopic?) vision, and they'll pull out all the stops to try and win this one.

Hillary wins, they push the agenda to 11 because it's likely their best chance ever; Trump wins they'll get desperate and do something insane 4-8 years down the road (Killing lots of people is not a problem with these folks. They care about power, nothing else)

Clowns are going around terrorizing people and you think THIS is fake?
We went off the map a long time ago, here be dragons. I don't assume anything anymore.

All it shows is that these people have some level of intellect and are putting it toward a cause. Lots of people talk like that who have an int >120 and are having a technical conversation.

Now see, here's the thing. I don't think there's much they can do. At best all this will do is be equivalent to kicking a beehive. People who post often in alt-right groups getting killed under mysterious circumstances is shady as all hell though, and again could backfire since the Alex Jones types tend to be on the lookout for the "suicides" when cause of death is two shots to the back of the head from 10 ft away.

confirmed for fake and gay

why do all these sjw cunts use slack to organize their shit?? didnt a bunch of gamergate sjw use that shit too?

I would never laugh harder than if one of these idiots called up my office trying to get me in some kind of trouble.

My boss would just hand me the phone and then afterwards we would laugh together about how hard I told you to eat shit.

Ayup. They all have similar ties, so it's not surprising that the organizers would use similar tactics. Also FOXACID is a real thing. Fuck me senpai Imma get one of my zombos vanned for saying that ROFL.

If that is Clinton, then they are communicating with a super PAC...completely not allowed. They can't be this stupid again.

>give me their IP addresses
>i just upload the magic trojan on his computer

jesus is this some kind of lowtier trolling?

Bump to counter sliding.

'What, with like... A cloth or something?'

.....You do realize that the alphabet agencies are in bed with microsoft right?

What is the most used OS platform?

So yes practically speaking all they need IS the IP, not to mention that most of the milspec rootkits etc dont even care about OS and anti-mal/spyware.

Haven't you read ANY OF THE FUCKING SNOWDEN DOCUMENTS YOU STUPID SHILL FUCK!?

ctr david brock is a smear faggit he goes after public people with dirt. If someone is shook by them they need to leave the resistance. MEME THE FUCK ON!

>y'all are gonna get ANALLY REAMED clicking links in half these threads nowadays
I saw this on otherchan as well. How do you get reamed by clicking links?

YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER!

>Hillary got BTFO'd
>Hillary is sick
>Hillary is a body double
>400lb hacker has skillz over 9000

Come on, guys. You don't see the bait? No libfuck would ever talk like this about Frau Clinton, and live to shitpost about it.

You're cancer, you should leave. Filthy fucking kike.

David Brock here
it's true

I swear to god, I think that kid 2nd from the left is me.

>HACKED
>FAIL
>LMAO
CTR why are you making a thread about yourself? I thought the narrative was to pretend CTR doesn't exist. Interesting tactic though. I applaud your creativity.

Where did I?

You just claimed it was fake with no proof, I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion.

If that's true there's nothing they can really do except hope that chaos turns in their favor. Which it won't.
Chaos is unpredictable. It rarely behaves how you want it and there's no fighting it.
They just need to give up. This is an actual movement. I bet they're jealous.

>normie the fuck out and stop posting.
Haha. It's funny because I just realized I'll shitpost until the day I die.

So what kind of pizza do you guys want?

If it's a head fake by them what would be the purpose? If you say paranoia and disruption well that's failing because we are all laughing about it while those with any security concerns are addressing them.

It's a win win story

SHADILAY brothers

>youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Im guessing goading us into some kind of attack

Jesus you are fucking retarded.

have you ever heard about a firewall?
If you use a router it has a hardware fire wall, if its properly configured it will accepted no outside connections when there is no outgoing connection.

You sound like a 10 year old knowing the bare basics about how to turn on a computer and type.

Knowing someone IP does mean jack shit. You can't magically upload shit to someone.

***ATTENTION ALL USERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS DISGRACEFUL THREAD - CEASE YOUR ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY***

THIS THREAD AND ALL PARTICIPATING IP ADDRESSES HAS BEN LOGGED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION IN A CRIMINAL DATABASE FOR PARTICIPATING IN ORGANIZED CYBERTERRORISM. ARREST WARRANTS WILL BE FILED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CORRESPONDING IP ADDRESS IS ADDED TO THE LOG. RESISTING ARREST IS THE GROUNDS TO USE DEADLY FORCE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE YOUR PREMISES. IF YOU RESIDE IN A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES, YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOUR COUNTRY'S CYBERTERRORISM BUREAU.

YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

>hacked

We know user. These people are retarded. They're funding is slowly fizzling away. Vote Trump and MAGA CTR, you won't regret it

At least one business is flourishing under Clinton.
>Pic related

>floating books illusion as decor
shit taste

>A

IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW IS A FELONY CRIMINAL SCUM.

For real, someone explain, or is this Alex Jones tin foil shit

We always attacking anyway so who cares

Would tonguebathe it

>I don't know how machine code works

The thing is, doesnt matter if the address is a black hole or not, if you've actually read the snowden releases you'd realize that it really doesn't matter jack shit what you do config wise unless you take extreme measures to protect yourself.

They have already infected you and most of the US.

The canadian mountie is here!

Get fucked

At first glance I thought that sign said, "Technology Can Take Your Place".

>throws around randomly IT vocabulary he heard somewhere

stop making yourself look like a clown.

driveby javascript trojan injection, just get noscript plugin and assume they know your IP (get proxy, vpn...)

>Clowns are going around terrorizing people and you think THIS is fake?

Yes. People have terrorized and attacked their political opposition all throughout history. For the past several decades, leftists have had moral cover from the media, so they feel emboldened to do it relentlessly.

This, on the other hand, is embarrassing. If you can't tell at first glance that this (and a similar script) floating around are fake, you are autistic. This isn't how real people talk. This isn't how real people describe their opposition.

Hell, in the other script, both parties even use the exact same writing style, even down to two-period ellipses. It was clearly one person writing the whole thing.

I don't hate you because you have autism, but you stop spreading this shit. It's a blatant waste of time, and it makes us all look bad.

It's because people here get butthurt and then fuck off. They thought they could come in here and direct the narrative. This is awesome to watch! Hey shills, do you want to come and lick deez nuts?

Shills shitpost on Cred Forums and we ignore them.

Shills shitpost on Cred Forums and they post gore/cp/dog killing etc

Sometimes I wish we could deter the shills here, but I don't want to become shit-tier like Cred Forums in order to do so.

>$15 an hour
fucking kek

Brought back some memes in the ol' noggin there burger.

>muh polls

> b-grade movie scripts.
> how progressive activists talk
What do i think when i see the word "progressive"...hmm... is it "Hollywood liberal" ??

They do all seem to be very obsessed with petitioning Hollywood or games companies to make the films/games they "can't" themselves don't they.

...but i get what you mean.

NEW THREAD!!
100% PROOF!!! CTR HACKED

What other script? Produce it

this is so fucking fake dont tell me you guys buy this shitty writing.

We need to spoof their number and place fraudulent orders until they stop delivering to the CTR offices.

It would actually be a serious blow to the campaign.

ANONEEMOOSE CONFIRMINAY??!?

Fuck off

>thought leaders

everyone is a thought leader
jesus christ, they're clueless

>thumbnail

>driveby javascript trojan injection
Going to google this to learn more. I am not cyber competent and I'm thinking I really need to be
>assume they know your IP
How worried should I be? What can they do with that?

The FBI already has a direct access into the servers.

Keep the fear going larp'er.

This is a major part of redpilling and how different it is from interchangeable ideologies. This is a proof that it really is outside the cave.
>What is your source on that?
>I figured it out.
>You what?

The 400-pound hacker known as Fortune strikes again!

This is the most fake shit a have ever seen

Ok lemme get this straight

So the news source gets a see-all virus onto a low level CTR faggots computer...

And with that, they see a high level meeting between Brock and his 2 faggot ass buddies in a chat room?

>We were able to get some monitoring software onto a junior analyst's laptop to take a look inside the slack-channel where they were doing work.

Or are they implying once the analyst was connected to the Chat app they then hacked it to spy on them inside their locked encrypted chat?

0/10 So unreal it would have had to have been done by the NSA themselves

I think this is probably controlled disinformation. Probably legit CTR members staging a conversation about scary stuff like Seth Rich and NSA tech, then purposefully releasing it here in the hopes that it'll scare people from memeing. They know it'll feed our paranoia, it's the perfect kind of disinfo.

>fag talk

shit, that's Kek right there, but they didn't get it, it went right over their heads.

>Oh good the Canadian FBI is here
>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

You may be right but...
>in the hopes that it'll scare people from memeing.
lol

>mfw I single-handily started the CTR meme ironically(like how MLP was started)

>mfw people now actually believe and waste countless hours on stopping something that doesn't exist

>Fake and gay
why do u waste ur time? can't u get a better job sucking dick?

Okay, I'll come clean. I'm a member of CTR. I have been aiding them in their fight against Donald Trump on this board, but after a few months of posting here I'm honestly starting to see that you guys are the good guys. I've taken my dossier and I'm going to upload it so you guys have proof of the truth.

Godspeed, gentleman. Do not let them slide this thread.

>A funded and seemingly organized group of people aimed at correcting any lies about Hillary and trying to defame Trump and his supporters
>Are always beaten by a bunch of random people on the internet who know barely know what's going on

This is too rich. I can't take it anymore

CTR really is that stupid

When we were at war with SRS they used to claim we had to be nice or they were going to report us to the FBI and have our IPs traced

CTR hired the same shills (originally the JIDF) SRS has

CTR will literally be another notch in our belt, having defeated JIDF, SRS, and now CTR, and in our defeat of CTR we will have helped meme Donald Trump to the Presidency of the US of A

Suck it David Brock

Suck it Long

Suck it Hard

Suck it harder than you have ever sucked any of your favorite anal buttplugs covered in taint ever before

We are Cred Forums and we truly are the final boss of the internet

what a bunch of losers

their confidence and sense of important and pupose is insulting, I will enjoy their tears on November 8th

Hey Siri, is there a correlation between autism and Irish heritage?

what am i looking at?

kek yeah I didn't say they were smart

wow ctr really is here

This is some major damage control

its literally the american doctrine
>if we dont know what we are doing how can the enemy?

Kek represents chaos.

this topic is good for Cred Forums gets some laughs whether true or not and those "concerned" will tighten up their security.

I live in crookeds head rent free you fucking faggot ass CTR

As likely as it is this is all fake, Milo did cancel an event today due to a death threat being determined "credible"

>An army of chaos working for the god emperor

Did we break Warhammer 40k too?

>caring about some DNC plant faggot

Ok

Yeah, keep repeating it, it'll dissapear.

Shoo shoo Hillary Shill

get the heck out

>implying he wouldn't be a high priority target

>implying I didn't get that he might be roleplaying to make this look real

>CTR thinks there are thought leaders on Cred Forums
Holy kek they're idiots. There are no leaders. This is chaos and chaos creates order.
We are all individual cells that make up one conscious. Taking out a few will do nothing. They will just be replaced.
We are a hydra. Cut one head off and to grow in its place.
The more you hate us, the more you try to destroy us, the more we thrive.
We are the extremophiles of the internet. Even if you take away our home, we will spread, adapt, and find new ones. The message of Kek will live on.

Praise kek

>then purposefully releasing it here in the hopes that it'll scare people from memeing. They know it'll feed our paranoia, it's the perfect kind of disinfo.
I say boys, raise the Jolly Roger, break out the rum.....and meme my hearties...meme for all you're worth!!!

what_ a_ time_to_be_alive!!

I cringed

>because we are things and aren't.

Don't (You) dare tell me what I may or may not possibly be!

>He unironically likes Alex Jones

wew lad

>This is an army of chaos

>nice try shills

wew lad

Good thing I never leave this place anyway

>nothing going on here goy

>CTR treating the internet like srs bsns

Holy crap what a great leak user. They are getting desperate. Keep it up boys now we know we are making a difference. We are on to something big keep going

>Even if you take away our home, we will spread, adapt, and find new ones.
Think of the chaos on all the other boards, should this one be shut down.

WE need to get on a campaign to expose this CTR shit as well as blatant media bias.

Seriously every thing they do just makes me fight harder. I literally get more and more will to vote for Trump with every shill post I see.

>progressive activists

Regressive shills.

CTR Shills. We can see through you.

A FUCKING LEAF

a fucking leaf

>she can read

AWOO!

I got your Mountie right here.

Add me to the list (again)

Think this is the CTR shill?
twitter.com/efink

That looks too scripted, CTR shill, much like the "protocols". You're clearly trying to use my people.

Neo never left the simulation

You think a firewall mattered dick against Flame? Not to mention that the majority of people use ISP provided modems and routers which have the absolute bare minimum in security (and even this they sometimes turn off to open it up for gaymes).

what the fugg
Why?

A fucking leaf!

>Post Debate FAIL! LMAO!

Looks like roleplaying.

wtf, I like Hillary now.

>that pic

ROFLMAO

Me on the left

Me on the right

>He thinks a firewall will do anything against the built-in backdoors in Windows 10

Delete yourself from existence