ALEX JONES FOR MODERATOR

There's a petition to get Alex Jones to moderate the last debate between Hillary and Trump.
>How could the country end any better.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-alex-jones-moderator-next-presidential-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2Pej2u8Mcw
youtube.com/watch?v=WZaYIfChuWM
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rename-united-states-navy-ship-uss-harvey-milk-uss-harambe
youtube.com/watch?v=LZR2_3BHHG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this fat fuck really believe that his biceps is muscle and not pure fat?

He's lost 80lbs due to his supplements and water filters.
>Do you have eyes?

it's clearly muscle.

you dare to question the effects of super male vitality!!!

Damn, Alex is looking jacked these days.

Wow, get got a tan after 45 days. Really impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2Pej2u8Mcw

Yea lets make this guy moderator of a presidential debate lol

Could you imagine how hilarious and crazy it would be.

GLOBALISTS!

This would be beautiful.

He is so based

You wouldn't watch it???

this shit makes me laugh so much. Just got tan, literally it. I love AJ

He was so much more logical back then

youtube.com/watch?v=WZaYIfChuWM

HEY noww... check that flab goin over the belt...

Sign this one too guys.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rename-united-states-navy-ship-uss-harvey-milk-uss-harambe

What does his cum taste like? The guy is liar, scam artist and fearmonger. That video is from 2001, he says "in the next month to 10 years" millions of Americans will be murdered by the US government.

When. Where. It's 15 years later. I'm waiting. The population of the US in 2001 was 285 million, it's well over 300 million now. Where are the millions of dead Americans?

pls Gorge Soros go home.

i mean its only fair, clinton has her moderators now lets get a pro trump mod

fuck he's jacked.

I need some of those pills now.

well he is anti-abortion so it could have been a reference to the amounts of "american citizens killed" by abortions.
Though I didn't watch the video, its just a thought so no mean comments or downvotes xdd

He has more muscle than you ever will

If he still looked like this and said he was going to take on the Globalists... I might believe him.

Dumb idea, and will never happen.

The fucking debate wont even start because once thevcameras are on, Alex will start screaming about globalists, bohemian grove, skull and bones, fuckin 911 being an inside job, and then try to push his snake oil b12 vitamins and super male penis growth pills

Bruh, he's just bulking right now.

DYEL?

I'm all for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZR2_3BHHG0

Nah, Sean Hannity

THE MODERATORS ARE ALREADY PICKED.

Literally a waste of time. Not that it wouldn't be funny to see, but they couldn't even add another debate in time if they wanted to.

I did my part meme the fuck out of this it will be a must see. Next we try for molymeme!

>sells out t shirt

Can anyone let me know of a single example of one of these Internet petitions actually working?

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING.

That doesn't look like muscle to you? I take it you've never been anywhere near a gym.

damn stunning counter argument, no wonder a mental midget like you loves alex jones

nah he's talking about the release of biological weapons and anthrax over us cities and population centers and that he will evacuate the country because America is targeted for destruction by "them"/the government