Pet ownership is essentially slavery

You purchase your pet. You force it to live with you. You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it. You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own naturally inherent freedom.

>But he/she's happy, you can see it.
One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the Stockholm syndrome. After all, they were taken forcefully from their mother (unless it's a stray).

>They wouldn't survive in the wild anyways
That argument only applies to the "pets" that are still in circulation, not continuous pet-breeding.
>So you want to make some animals go extinct
Pets aren't necessary for the eco-system, not even in the slightest. Also, I'm not saying that we should kill all current pets, just stop the breeding. Pets that currently are in circulation should remain pets, but not be allowed to produce offspring.

Anyhow, say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_bonding
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/22/rutgers-law-professors-say-pets-are-animal-slaves-/
thepaincomics.com/weekly010905a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought you were done posting this shit thread over and over again.

No its not you fucking segma drinker
Where did they brainwash you so hard?
Oh yeah
>Sweden
Kek

If you open up the gates to your house and your pet decides to stay with you instead of running away, then what?

Stockholm syndrome. If a stray wanders in that's a whole different story.
It really is.

adoption is fine. breeding needs to be stopped.
not necessarily because pets automatically are slaves. some of them have really good lives. it's because you sentence millions of animals to torture, misery, death if you allow breeding and every idiot to buy animals as if they were things. the many bad cases can't be "canceled out" somehow by good cases.

This is a dumb thread, even by Cred Forums srandards.

Well said, but just because they have good lives that doesn't justify enslavement. You can institutionalize humans as well, give them food, shelter, etc. The thing is, they won't have the freedom, and that's what slavery is all about.

Pets who are already in circulation should be adopted and taken well care of, but the continuing breeding has to stop just like you said.

Something isn't stupid just because you can't understand it.

Bottling water is essentially exterminating wildlife.
Prove me wrong and this thread can rigor mortis

Go back to petitioning NASA to send condoms to ayys so you can get Grayed.

Animals aren't people.

Only the most beta of beta cucks trick themselves into thinking that.

Back to your cuckshed, Sven.

I think pure bred dogs are fucked up but pets don’t deserve the same rights as humans.

>don't own dogs, it's bad
Sounds like taqiyya to me you fucking cunt

spooks

So why do people ascribe human emotions to them? Saying they are friends with their pets, that their pets love them, that their pets are happy, etc.

Also, just because something isn't human it doesn't give you the right to abuse it. Anthropocentrism seems to be growing more and more and also seem to have a correlation with atheism and evolution. It's a problem.

Kaczynski warned us that faggots like you were coming.

>let my cat outside
>she's dead within a week
Yeah, no thanks. She's been an inside cat for like 8 years and she's reasonably happy. I protect her, feed her, and provide her with companionship. Why are you worried about this when your country is being overrun with shitskins? Maybe you're the shitskin using free gubmint interwebz to hack the online?

Also, not political. SAGE

But OP... Humans have decimated the lands that the critters once thrived in... They'd never be able to hunt turkey sandwiches in the wild...

Freedom isn't just a human right. It's the right of every living thing.
There's a difference between owning something and living in harmony. You can enjoy the company of wolves or feral dogs without enslaving them.

>providing them safety and security and comfort = abuse

I bet you're the sort of faggot who throws open a chicken coop thinking you're liberating them only to fall to your knees and choke on your own tongue in rage when the chickens go right back in.

Fuck I knew I'd read something about this faggotry recently.

>we'll agree to keep your species alive if you assist us with stuff like hunting

I'm opposed to pet shops because they are linked to mills, but this is foolish. Take the Navajo reservation in Arizona, for instance: they believe that dogs should be "free" like fringe PETA rhetoric. The result? Starving dogs breeding out of control, getting hit by cars, and puppies with nobody to care for. Dogs are not independent creatures; they are not cats, they are not wolves. They are domesticated. They need humans to survive. Even these stray "free" dogs look to humans on the streets for food, for attention, for help. They don't know anything else, because that's what dogs are.

>You can enjoy the company of wolves or feral dogs without enslaving them.
Oh please user, please explain your experiences 'enjoying the company' of feral dogs and wolves.

Why not tape yourself doing it just to prove your point.

>muh balance of nature
>lives in a house with electricity

Nature is a constant state of starvation and making the shit closest to you die so you can scarf down an extra scrap of time existing. Nature's balance is a fucking meme. Mother nature can have her cunt plugged up with a generater and have her cunt pumped for energy.

Already went over this argument in the OP. Read and then get back to me.

Also, this is also applicable to humans. If someone protected you, fed you, and provided you with companionship, you would be alright with the government institutionalizing? Against your will? You get everything but freedom. That doesn't sit well with me, and I'm surprised it does with an American. I thought you were supposed to be freedom lovers?

>rescue dog from the streets
>somehow im the evil one
ok

my pets live like kings and queens. fuck off idiot.

Preach the truth, anders. These filthy savages will learn the way in time.

Animals don't have the sort of abstract reasoning to be bothered about that sort of thing.

You're just a faggot.

They go back in because of the social conditioning they've gone through. It's called stockholm syndrome.
Then it's better to let these creatures die out as nature has intended. As long as they are alive, they will suffer. It's not humane nor natural.
How do you think the first dogs were bred? By socializing with wolves.

bu bu but Sven, i treat my pets nicely. One was adopted and the other was given to me by my elder brother because he couldn't find any other place for it.
>care for pets
>i'm a bad guy for doing it
wut?

>completely disregarding it's own naturally internet freedom

I let my dog get on the internet whenever she wants. The fuck are you talking about? If youre talking about Obama signing the internet over to the U.N. I've been calling my local congress about it and having everyone in my family do so as well, as should you and your family/friends

> 1 post by this ID

>Pet ownership is essentially slavery

I agree, every time my dog has a accident i' get to clean up piles of shit off the floor and scrub it clean. I also have to work my ass off to pay for it's food and vet visits and medication it's on since it's 10 years old now and has bad arthritis. I got fucked this dog thinks im its damn nigger.

fucking kek

oh boy, you again.

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Traumatic bonding occurs as the result of ongoing cycles of abuse in which the intermittent reinforcement of reward and punishment creates powerful emotional bonds that are resistant to change.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_bonding

try harder

Nature doesn't "intend" for shit. It's not a thinking, sentient being. Dogs evolved from wolves that saw cooperating with humans made living easier.

>death is best for them

You are officially spouting PETA rhetoric; very creepy. Dogs appreciate life like a child does; they live in the present and love every moment of it when they live with a loving family. You lack the emotional intelligence to understand even that. Sorry that dogs don't like you.

That's not what I said and you know it. Pets that are already in circulation should live out the remainder of their life as comfortably as possible, but they should not be allowed to procreate because that will only generate more enslavement and suffering.
I'll say it again because it obviously didn't get through your thick skull the first two times. The government can institutionalize people the same way, make them live like kings and queens, but it's still enslavement because you are not free to leave whenever you want, and someone owns you.
Neither do people who are in a state of comatose, or people with extreme mental deficiency. Are you implying it should be legal to own these people as well?

Now you have to prove that Dog slavery is wrong, because I don't think it i if you treat it right.
Having a Dog is slavery as much as having a child is slavery.

dude ICANN has had all the power for like 20 years

this shit got blown way out of proportion by Ted Cruz

>giving something free food, shelter and companionship in exchange for their company is slavery

>just because they have good lives that doesn't justify enslavement
>just because we have good lives that doesn't justify nationalism

Sigh, I've already gone over this 3 times now. Read before you post.
Dogs are not sentient? How would you know? Are you a dog? It's quite clear to me that animals suffer and have feelings, and so it's immoral for us to just enslave them like their lives are ours.

Anyone who has ever had a dog (and been a good owner) knows for sure that this post is total bullshit. Dogs have been bred for thousands of years to be close friends to mankind, and thats exactly what they are. Its not slavery, they love living with you.

Also, its not 'slavery' when its an animal. Mankind has dominion over all beasts.

>That ID
>Dubs

Kek has a funny way of showing himself

>morally unjustifiable
Just like the continuation of Sweden as a Swedish country full of Swedes was somehow morally unjustifiable? To whom would you attempt to justify it?
You threw your country into the toilet for a shot at moral superiority, look where the fuck it got you, cuck.

So if the government just took your sister by force and put her in an insitution to bred with Tyrone and Jamal it wouldn't be slavery? I mean, she gets free food, shelter and companionship.

You sound like a moron, no offense.

Nature isn't sentient, which you implied by directly stating it has "intentions." Don't they teach English to you Nordicucks around age 5?

If that's true, then pregnancies should be universally banned and all living creatures should be sterilized.

>Pet-slavery has gone on for 1000 years
>Therefore it's alright
Fuck off.

Your solution, you've made clear, is that his sister and everybody's sister deserves to be killed.

holy shit
That ID

I said naturally inherent freedom, not that nature has freedom. Don't you know anything about your own language?

You said
>Then it's better to let these creatures die out as nature has intended.
Don't they teach English to you Nordicucks by age 5?

>flag

owning animals that serve no actual practical purpose is fucking degenerate

>owned a cat for 2 years
>same paranoia for cat
>one day cat gets out
>look around house but no luck
>sad as shit
>two weeks later late at night
>I hear a sound from my basement
>go downstairs
>see cat scratching the window
>cat becomes outdoor cat
>goes away for days at a time
>when we go to the store it follows us
>gets so bad that we need to split up on walks
>cat doesn't know who to follow and stays put
>come back hours later and cat just waited in street

Cats are amazing

Fuck you. My animals are treated like royalty.

Tell me about it. I wish you animals would stop spray painting the virgin Mary on your cheap cars and Build wall.

Fucking hell, if someone is going to provide me free food and shelter for only having to shit in designated shitting places, sign me up.

They're living a fantastic life and I wish I was a dog.

>flag

its hard to argue with someone who thinks they can simply decide what is and isn't moral. i think that's a fallacy.

>Anyhow, say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.

Also

>owning pets is cruel so we should make them extinct because that would be so much better for them

Just because you treat them like royalty that doesn't exempt it from being slavery.

I would use the human argument again but it seems like it just went over you head the first 4 times. Go back to school, learn how to reason then get back to me.

wtf i love slavery now

But both of my dogs have a better life than I do, they just chill, shit and eat, I have to work and do stuff that sucks.

Say hi to your wife's son for me.

I think slavery is better than non-existence.

>he didnt love slavery before
.com

>discipline is morally wrong
I hate "progressives"

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/22/rutgers-law-professors-say-pets-are-animal-slaves-/

An animal that hasn't been born does not suffer, so how do they suffer from being extinct? You make no sense.

They will suffer however, being brought into this world and just getting turned into slaves and human enjoyment systems. You're a selfish and disgusting person.

>I'm a human
>I'm the most intellectually advanced lifeform
>Therefore it's alright for me to enslave and control lesser beings
Disgusting.

Yeah well some people actually value their freedom.

They aren't humans. A dog doesn't have a concept of being enslaved. It is the embodiment of cute gibsmedats during all times of the day. Anyway, nice to know you are comfortable with
A) All dogs getting hit by cars and starving
B) Euthanizing all dogs

They aren't suffering. Funny how you don't know how to read dog emotions but dare to speak on their behalf.

I can kinda agree with this to an extent. People like "Chihuahua Moms" who keep animals merely as an accessory for vanity really have no business owning animals.

Pretty commonly, though, the critters do "work" to earn their place within the household - especially in more rural areas. Cats hunt pests (mice, lizards, insects) which serves to help keep the home cleaner and reduce risks of contamination of food etc. Dogs are well known as being protectors, almost like a personal security guard for individuals as well as their property. On farms, the pooches commonly serve to perform a number of jobs. Then of course all the different examples like from that old Animal Planet show "K9 to 5" haha.

>Yeah well some people actually value their freedom.

You're right, you can't make an Indian do that. They're free to shit wherever they want.

This.

Just remember to copy paste this comment unto future threads.

/thread

Good link. Thank you.
Alright, so we can't ascribe human emotions to them. So I guess you're fine with torturing and murdering animals as well? Because you know, we can't ascribe human emotions to them, right? Pff, they're just animals as well, who cares right? Your logic is fucking stupid.
>Funny how you don't know how to read dog emotions but dare to speak on their behalf.
So you can't tell whether or not a dog suffers? Alright so by your logic then it should be alright to torture a dog.

Already refuted his argument. Read my reply.

Are you comparing me to a cat?

>not seeing how retarded that parallel is

STFU, I rescued a dog that some asshole ditched. Now she's never wanted to leave.

You're going to be a millionaire if you sell your ability to make cats obey.

Man is the master of lesser animals, we have no moral obligation to do shit you Swedecuck

The argument was that it's morally alright because the pet gets free food, shelter, protection etc. Same thing can be supplied to a human if he is institutionalized.

The argument just went straight above your head, huh? Go back to school and study logic. It comes naturally for Europeans but I suspect it's different for greasy amerifats.

Move along Cred Forums, this cuck posts the same thread at least once a week

Spoken like a true degenerate. You don't love animals, you just want them to do your bidding because you have no control over actual people. It's sad, what you're doing.
Never said that was wrong. Read my OP again.

this shit thread is worse than the >conservashits threads

my dog is the king of my house and i am but a mere slave

How is it slavery in any sense? You don't make them work for 12 hours with no pay and ship them around the world. How is it even bad if you treat them right, which is what 95% of pet owners do

what about adoption? we force children to live with adoptive parents against their will.

Your argument is really weak.

Animals can't be "enslaved" as they cannot be free. As long as you aren't committing needless suffering (cruelty) there is nothing wrong with pets.

Except I don't. You're a liar and just proved the point of my thread. Only immoral people purchase pets from breeders or pet-stores. You seem like one of them.

For my dog it's more a case of sexual slavery. I like to have sex with her, and I'd say she likes it too

Sure sometimes I get a little rough. I blame her if I can't get fully erect sometimes and maybe I do hit her a bit because of that. But when she's licking me clean after I finish inside her I feel nothing but love

>So you're saying dogs are different than humans?
Yeah, retard.
>So you want them to suffer, therefore?
No, you do. You admitted you want them to be getting hit by cars, starving, or injected, because if they an't survive without people, they aren't worth existing. Real dog lover here, folks.

>So you can tell whether or not a dog suffers?
Yeah, you can't? No wonder you think they're all suffering when they have a taggy wail and they're rubbing up against you, barking happily.
>So by your logic it's all right to torture a dog.
The two have nothing to do with each other. But by your own account, starvation and getting hit by cars isn't torture and are both totally fine.

FYI to anyone reading, this guy is trolling, but this is good for anyone reading thinking he may be onto something.

>Move along Cred Forums, this cuck posts the same thread at least once a week
Move along Cred Forums, this cuck posts the same thread at least once a week

>How is it slavery in any sense? You don't make them work for 12 hours with no pay and ship them around the world.
Do you know what slavery is? If you OWN another living creature, that is slavery. The slave doesn't have to work in order to be a slave. Purchase a dictionary you illiterate son of a bitch.
>How is it even bad if you treat them right, which is what 95% of pet owners do
Already went over this. If the government institutionalized you and treated you right, it wouldn't be bad, right? I mean, all your freedom went out the window, but at least you're treated right.

Fucking idiots. Is this board filled with double-digit IQs?

>The child argument
You have no power once the child comes of age. It's a completely different thing you stupid fatass.

I'm sure you think agriculture is also slavery and immoral.

you're retarded

lets add up all the happiness of all the pets in the world. now subs substract all the suffering of all the pets in the world. if you still have any happiness left then it is worth having pets because it increases the amount of happiness in the cosmos. and happiness is a desirable condition.

>owning dogs is evil thus you should kill all your dogs and exterminate dogs from the earth

t. Mehmet

fuck off back to Syria

they're fucking dogs dude. you're saving them if anything. without someone adopting they'd just be killed one way or another. I'd rather be adopted by a loving family than get killed in a pound or for someones lunch in Asia.

>No, you do. You admitted you want them to be getting hit by cars, starving, or injected, because if they an't survive without people, they aren't worth existing. Real dog lover here, folks.
No I didn't. I said that the pets who are still in circulation should live out the remainder of their life as pets. Learn to read.
>a taggy wail and they're rubbing up against you, barking happily.
How do you know this demonstrates happiness? Are you a dog? How do you know what the dog is thinking/feeling? Seems like you're ascribing human emotions to another animal. (Your argument). Backfired.
>The two have nothing to do with each other. But by your own account, starvation and getting hit by cars isn't torture and are both totally fine.
Actually, that's not torture according to you, because you can't ascribe human emotions to animals. Suffering is a human emotion. Case closed. Dogs can't suffer, your words, not mine.

This is all assuming that pets are sentient (which they aren't) they have no emotions, they don't value freedom, they just want to eat and have kids, and if humans give them those luxuries, then they stay with humans. It's basic biology.

with your views you could literally say that raising children is slavery. Should we castrate all kids because they are enslaved to their parents? We feed them, don't let them run away, punish them when they do bad things. i guess we should end the human race.

"of age" is entirely arbitrary. We could easily say that all animals aquire their freedom 1 second before their death and we would satisfy your arbitrary allowance for underage people to be denied freedom.

Move along Cred Forums, this cuck posts the same thread at least once a week for real

whoops, see

>Autism

>do whatever the fuck whenever you want
>get free food
>have human to take care of you
i don't think cats have it too bad

Sorry but apparently you can't ascribe human emotions to animals. Stop saying "happy", since that's a human emotion.
>They're fucking dogs, dude
>They are beneath us so it's alright to enslave them.
Disgusting. You would be fine with an alien race coming here and enslaving your sister or mother would you? Since they are superior. You're just a human, dude.

>they have no emotions
All mammals have emotions, are you a psychopath or something? I concur with the OP, haven't had 'pets' for years but like other peoples pets I guess. Most of time anyway.

It's not even a good troll. It's literally copy-paste from the other 20 fucking threads. Stop feeding him

You do realize domestic pets LITERALLY evolved to survive under a human's care, right? Your poodle exists because we bred it to be cute, not because it needs to be cute to survive the feral wild.

Pets do have a level of sentience and do express emotions though idiot. They don't have higher functions, reason, understanding, but they do have emotions.

ok then...

>This is all assuming that pets are sentient (which they aren't) they have no emotions, they don't value freedom
They have no emotions, huh? So I guess they don't feel suffering either then. Do you think it's alright to beat dogs? I mean, they can't suffer. They don't care. Your words, not mine.

You see how disgusting you sound?

This. Fucking Swedes getting "Stockholm Syndrome" wrong? Sad!

That's why have guide dogs.
They give you a puppy to raise and train well for 1 year and then it is tested and made a decision if it is suitable for being a guide dog.

I have never purchased a pet, all the ones I take care of are someone's discarded heartlessness.

I feed feral cats and dogs and get bird seed and deer corn, they're so oppressed.

i remember when this used to be a joke

Fuck you I loved my dog and I miss her every day. Dogs are great, you're not purchasing them as slaves if anything it's an adoption. Dogs love unconditionally, and the least you can do is take care of it and love it back. Dogs make the world a better place and that's more than what you can say for some people like mudshits that hate them unconditionally.

Reaction to pain or bad living conditions is a survival instinct, not an emotion

No you didn't. You made a non-argument followed by an insinuation that you pulled out of your ass but was never implied. Let's say for the sake of the argument that comatose people have the same power of abstraction and thought as a cat. Since they are human, their life is still worth more than that of a cat, that's why we don't just kill them.

Why the fuck do you think we spay/neuter our pets? This also ignores working animals. Remember, these breeds wouldn't exist without our intervention, they are artificially selected so much that they actually acquire pleasure from hearing their owners voice.

Get out.

Did you know this was published one day before 9/11? I don't know if that matters, but I thought it would be interesting to point out.

Why did you or your parents purchase the dog? For its prosperity or your own entertainment? I think we both know the answer. You're a disgusting, immoral person and deep down you know it.

Your dog was a slave to your will. You probably beat it as well, if it misbehaved. What a true friend. Man's best friend, indeed.

Only in America do you beat your friends and force them to submit.

> somalis and arabs

They're just animals, they live for us, they're meant to be our resources. Animals can evolve pretty quick, the extinction of one will be replaced by a new species. See ? They work for us. The whole thing, ecosystem, the nature, they all work for us.

no because I am a sentient being I know what would be going on. Dogs literally don't know what's going on. They love their owner and want food. That's it. They don't wake up in the morning and go "oh shit I'm late" for something. They have no concept of time. They don't know a monetary system. They have the IQ of a 2 year old. So yes, they are beneath us. But we still show them love and affection and get them food and toys and shit. We as owners give them the life they would've never had.

you're right. I'm disgusting. mammals have emotion, but nowhere near as complex as a humans.
but does my other argument not stand?

>with your views you could literally say that raising children is slavery. Should we castrate all kids because they are enslaved to their parents? We feed them, don't let them run away, punish them when they do bad things. i guess we should end the human race.

>They go back in because of the social conditioning they've gone through. It's called stockholm syndrome.
you mean they go back in because they're big fat birds that can't fly and are a tasty meal to many predators and it's safer for them to stay inside than wander about

>I never said they should die or starve or get hit by cars.
Yes you did. You said let them die out. By calling it "slavery" you're also implying the ones "in circulation" would be better off in the wild or dead. Or do you think the "torture" they're supposedly experiencing is okay? At the end of the day, you support either freeing them or torturing them by your own model.
>How do you know the hallmarks of a happy dog as noted by even scientists mean a dog is happy?
How do you not know this yet? Are you autistic? Dogs can detect emotions from a human, and we can detect emotions from a dog.
>You're ascribing human emotions to a dog!
Because dogs can be happy, and sad. You said dogs are basically people. I said they aren't people, not that they can't feel emotions that we can. Nice equivalence, nordicuck.
>Actually, that's not torture to you, because you can't ascribe human emotion to dogs.
I said dogs aren't humans, you're saying dogs are humans because they have emotions? Don't they teach English to you nordicucks by age 5?

Pets are considered family members by most. And dogs love to be loved like humans do, funny you talk about not understanding or thinking about their well being yet you don't get that.

That's a lot of assumptions, ahmed. You're going all out.

the boy should have more gyno, and it would probably be more accurate

Is Sweden the new Canada?

in this situation you're equating a human to a dog/cat
no wonder your country is filled with shitskins

Dont feed ferals. if anything, catch the dogs and humanely kill the cats. cats are devastating to ecosystems. Curse up those that dont spay their pets.

>anything but humans in your tribe mattering

Unless you're treligious there is no argument for this

but i will, say this: pain is not an emotion. try again.
if i get beaten up, my emotions don't matter at all, only self preservation is in play.

>99% of hill-shill posts are leaves
Nah, they aren't that bad.

I'll bite sven.

I hate most household pets... I grew up with parents who seemed to adore having numerous animals and as much as 5 at a time.

I only have 1 doggo right now and I am perfectly happy with it. No need for cats or more animals... pets make a mess even when they are housebroken, constantly drain the wallet via food & care, and can be a liability. No thanks.

So, Sven, where do you draw the line with your animal empathy? Because, by your logic, the difference between a locust and a dog is as arbitrary as those between a dog and a human. Should we cull all obligate carnivores so that herbivores don't have to live in fear? Should we stop using insecticides in Africa because the mosquitoes are as valuable as the people?

"And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

The God of the universe has set man over animals. Who the hell are you?

>sweden
Dogs aren't going anywhere just because your brainwashed child raping cult believes they are unclean, mohammed.

>Anthropocentrism seems to be growing more and more and also seem to have a correlation with atheism and evolution. It's a problem.

>A FUCKING SWEDE

I didn't even consider that. Swedecucks are bending backwards for Ahmeds who hate dogs.

I paid $1300 for my dog and spoil the hell out of her. She has a $150 dog bed and more toys than most black children

No regrets.

Isn't having a child also slavery by this logic?

Hello muhammad. Yes we know muslims hate dogs. If it only weren't for their ability to sense evil and alerting their masters to your presence.

oh well.

i did not know that, thanks friend
reading about it now lol
thepaincomics.com/weekly010905a.htm

I think about that too - I literally treat my dog better than most niggers treat their failed abortions. Pretty funny.

I thought you were about to make a pro-slavery argument by saying that since we have stupid creatures work for us and entertain us why shouldn't we get dumb niggers to do it instead.

Fuck this gay thread. I want slaves.

I purchased my pet.

That's it

i take it you're the kinda guy that assumes the absolute worst in people.

Do you actually think i went and bought a dog that's about to be euthanized because i want to enslave it and punish it not really care for it outside of its entertainment level?

apparently all pet owners are sick sadistic slave drivers that have no love for their pets.

don't you understand how stupid you sound?
is it completely impossible that i love my dog and he loves me back?

and before you say Stockholm syndrome
see

pet "ownership" is kind of a bad term, most pet "owners" see their pets as members of their family and it's more of an adoption than an ownership thing.

OP is the epitome of a faggot. You had me thinking you had a Canadian or Australian flag with this shit post

before the time of "noah"(sumerian characters unavailable)

angels, fallen and unfallen, would mate with the daughters of eve

resulting giants would build the pyramids, and the cats would employ energy

then the flood killed all the abominations

and us puny sons of noah cant build stone megaliths

but we still have the kitties and doggos

you feed them and give them a home and all they have to do in return is socialize with you, that's not exactly slavery. plus they know you love them if you actually treat them nice.

When ants keep aphids, is that slavery?

This is a fucking shit thread. Also fuck you, one of my cats was adopted from Craigslist from a woman whose 1 year old cat hat gotten knocked up by a stray Tomcat. My other cat my fiance and I adopted from the pound, she was 7 months old and weighed less than 2kg and had a bad respiratory infection. They even waived alot of the usual adoption restrictions because they had a real concern she was close to dying. I let both my cats out with me when I walk the dogs so they can hunt lizards and stalk around the trees. They could escape if they wanted, and my little girl lived as a stray kitten for a few months so she knows just what stray freedom feels like;fleas, being wet all the time, and an empty belly.

Both of them wait for us at the window when we get home and my older male cat still kneads and suckles on my arm every night before he goes to sleep. So like he'll animals can't prefer living with people.

I have that dog

Why would you not allow a cat to go outside?

You're right. I just ley my dogs go. They're free now. They can go do whatever they want. One ran down the street, the other wants to come back in. Poor fucker must have Stockholm syndrome. ..

i agree for dogs
especially weird small breeds
their breeding is a moral crime
but no way is that true for outdoor cats

I know I am a leaf but does anybody even take them swede faggots serious anyways?

Animals have been domesticated. Their biology has permanently changed. Dogs and Cats are happier with human interaction.

Cats can live in the wild, sure. Domesticated dogs do the same thing in 3rd world countries.

It gets disgusting. They starve half to death, are dirty and diseased, and they keep reproducing. In the wild they are essentially invasive species.

Even if we did what you wish we would still need to control their population somehow. And it would be an unnecessary risk.

Planet Earth is for humans now. Deal with it.

how do you feel about OPs post

They have shorter life spans, can get hit by cars, they need all sorts of vaccines, they get in fights, evil kids could torture them, I could go on.

I hang out with my cats in the backyard supervised sometimes. They don't run away.

In my area at least there's a colony of stray cats, large racoons, coyotes rarely, hawks, and a busy road. I let my cats out with me when I go do something out back but never without keeping an eye on them. Truth me told both my cats usually want in after 20mins or so, I live in Florida and cats get just as used to AC as humans do

You're, essentially, retarded...

Small wonder Sweden is the asshole of the First World.

Is this normal in America?

It's about 50-50 I would guess. It's certainly not abnormal to do it.

My dog wouldn't even be able to survive without me. He just lies around whenever he's not eating or playing. He has it made!

I found my cat in the street. She does zero work. If there is a slave in this relationship, it isn't her.

Fucking Muslims, always against Dogs and other petbros

Go home Achmed
>what is a elghund?
>what is a fuglehund?
>what is a lundehund?
I can go on for ever

Fucking city faggot go back home with you, you god damn fuckin whale loving homo

>No swede would ask such a stupid question

Both came from shelters and both stick to me like glue. Again, FUCK YOU MUSLIM MOSVEN

mudshits seems to think that food just drops from the sky here

It's going to be a pleasure watching them starve to death, they ain't getting to fisk from me, and they sure as hell have no right to any fisk quotas, they are not norse. NO FISK QUOTAS FUCK YOU SVEN-ABDUL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

I'm sadden at my Ancestors homeland being a rapefugee heaven...

Agreed pet owners are just taking the energy of animals so they don't have to face their own problems that prevent them from producing their own. They want to run away from the truth for as long as possible. In time they will figure it out.

Lol, Muslim projecting how he beats his family right here.

Don't worry grandson, we will cleanse this pest when the general public have had enough. They are still jailing us, but just wait now, grandpa Nor got this

My cat was a stray around my neighbourhood and he decided to move in because we had nice food. Goes out whenever he wants and always comes back.

My fiance loves dogs and has one, I have two cats. There's no comparing, cats are 10x easier to deal with. I like dogs well enough but they're honestly like having needy children, cats show you love and will play with you but theyre clean, they won't go to the bathroom on your carpet, they don't freak out when you head to work, they never get bored with the same old food and refuse to eat, and they don't stink if you don't bathe them regularly.

I admit I'm biased, but your typical cat is a good housemate. Except my little girl who somehow always knows when I'm taking a shit and wants to rub against my legs and flop on my feet,its a little awkward

pets run free in sweden? can we send all of our stray cats and dogs over there?

Made it short notice. I'll make sure to have a good one float later

I guess you could say the same about swedes

The unmentioned part of "animal rights" groups like PETA that their PR spokesmen never mention to normals is they absolutely disagree not only with keeping domestic animals, but that by way that humans have biologically modified domestic species, actually would prefer domestics to go extinct. Ingrid Newkirk has openly said so.

Animals rights isn't about treating animals better because we have a basic sense of empathy and want them to be happy but is based on total misanthropy, they hate humans and all that humans have touched or altered

My cat needs different flavors or throws a bitchfit

>t. Ahmed
We don't treat our dogs the same way you treat your wives, sandnigger.
My dog is my bro. I love him even if he acts like a nigger sometimes. I'd never beat him.

I don't know when I leave my cat out in the garage for hours and come back out she comes up to me with very bitchy sounding meows. I swear to God she's complaining to me about being stuck out there in the dark with nothing to eat

domesticated pets such as dogs and cats can not fend for them selves, they need us. we created them through breeding and made them the abominations that they are. we are responsible for them
we give them food shelter love beatings and death as we see fit, they give us love and affection and a bite to the throat as they see fit.
its not slavery you cucked nu-male shitskin niggerlover, its the balance of life.

As long as my dog goes apeshit if a stranger approaches my house after 10 (before then she'll just wait at the window by the door) I don't care what you call it. Had dogs in the family since I was a babby and it'll stay that way til I die.

Mutts only though, purebreds are health nightmares.

we adopt doggos to be members of our own family playing with them is just as fun for them as it is us, the companionship is just as rewarding for them as it is us.

PETA please go home, you are drunk.
Biggest fucking losers and hypocrites of the year. And so will it be every year.

We have more important matters to deal with right now. So shut the fuck up and go back to the shadows. You murderers.

And?

>their existence is secured through this slavery
>OP will never acknowledge this

>Swedish """"people"""'
You're right, the dog is more of a person than you

Same arguments can be made with children.
>you claim ownership of your newborn baby
>you force it to live with you
>you train it to obey, punish it if refuse
>therefore breeding children for your happiness is immoral
You think we should stop breeding children too? Answer this fucking question honestly or stop making retarded threads.

>Mother nature can have her cunt plugged up with a generater and have her cunt pumped for energy.
Well put user

Holy shit you are truly autistic.
>Not wanting pets to be safe and comfortable

I hope you are released into the wild and die so that we can say "You died because that's how it needed to be". You fucking idiot.

>slavery
>dog sleeps with his balls and belly up all day long and eats really expensive special food to make him healthy and happy when he's not doing that
>frequently gets "cheats" from me like cheese and pieces of chicken im eating
>gets affection and playtime and walks and told he's loved several times every single day
>would literally stand in the way of a home invader with a machete to protect him
>basically runs the household as we wait on him hand and foot
>slavery

Don't reply to that fag anymore, we're getting nowhere arguing about it.

God I wish I can go over to Swedecuckistan just to crack your ugly, sandmonkey cum guzzling head open right in the pavement you fucking piece of shit. Your family tree survived from the ice age to produce modern filth like you. You and that fucking CTR slav need to be gutted with blunt and rusty objects.

Humans did not domesticate wolves through violence. It was a co-operative relationship for the most part. Humans and dogs evolved side by side for thousands of years.

>can't freely run around

So you're saying that you wouldn't mind being locked in a prison cell as long as you get pampered with food?

10/10. Well done, Swedebro. If this isnt pasta yet, it will be soon.

>roommate has cat
>roommate dies
>i inherit cat
wat do swede?

oh wait nevermind i don't give a shit about your response. you're sweden.

>You force it to live with you.
If it didn't want to live with me, why wouldn't it leave?

>Sweden flag

Its not even subtle proxy shitposting and it still gets 300+ replies.
Heres a dog faggot