This is how the election is going to wind up

This is how the election is going to wind up.

After the debate, Trump has basically lost almost every single swing state.

He lost Iowa today, the first of many.

The Cuban leaks are going to kill him in Florida too.

>caring about the USA
a lost cause

Your country will never matter, Jamal.

it's not the debate

it's getting into another khan/judge thing with this miss piggy that's going to lose him the election

Add Arizona.

Make Georgia blue too

Forgot those.

This. This is going to be Khan 2.0. He keeps going on every talk show to defend himself, and it makes him look worse and worse. It's great, really.

>Trumpbart

Give me a credible poll, please.

There's 2 more debates and big Hillary leaks are coming in October you faggot.

Also, /end thread and sage goes in all fields folks. Nothing to see here.

This might be literally the tenth time morons have said these things this year.....

he has the momentum
she fell face first into a van....

pretty much over for her.

Wtf I'm #metallyhill now

>Breitbart

Too bad there is no polls out to support your claims you're making here nigger

I can't believe he didn't pull that out during the stamina question.

The first debate is all that matters.

The viewership decreases with every debate, nobody is going to watch anymore. Trump was supposed to be this "amazing debater," but he was awful throughout. He sounded like a bumbling idiot compared to her.

Also, the leaks do literally nothing. The last "major" leak that came out shot Hillary up 7 points. Your point is invalid.

She's completely fine now, and most people have forgotten.

Clearly you haven't been on Cred Forums today. Hillary is now leading in NC, IA, and Colorado.

Trump is finished.

Because he's an idiot? He talked about his son being good with computers in a cybersecurity segment. He's a joke, really. My 70 year old mother could have a better answer.

Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1. She expended all of her ammo and he used none. She's so fucked it's not even funny. I would feel badly for her if I felt she was going to end up in prison but she'll never be properly tried for her crimes so she deserves every bit of the career raping that she's about to endure. Get hyped.

>No one cares about Debate 1

Bullshit.

>All her ammo

She's going to bring up Miss Piggy, Cuba etc. She has a lot of ammo to use.

Trump Foundation self-dealing

That too.

She has so much to use it's not even funny.

KYS HILLARY SUPPORTER

Gas the kikes race war now
Why are you shills trying to get NAZIs to support Hillary?

>yfw

>Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>No, we won't go with another Republican with debate skills. We're going to go with Trump and he'll literally kill her in the debates like he did everyone in the primary

>Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1Don't worry, user. No one cares about debate #1

>texas and georgia blue
>washington and oregon red

????

>fl blue
Ahahahahah

>Lost swing states
>Still winning by same people who said he was a week ago

FUCK OFF AND DIE, RETARDED SHILLS. Seriously, you all deserve cancer for what you do.

>The Cuban leaks are going to kill him in Florida too.

You mean the leak that trump's company contracted a different company to do an economic survey of cuba, something which president clinton allowed, endorsed, and encouraged, but the contracted company didn't have one of the licenses it needed? You think floridians care about that?

>The first debate is all that matters.

Tired of this stupid meme being posted everywhere. The other debates absolutely matter.

Just look at 2012, for example. Obama lost the first debate to Romney, and then tanked in the polls. But then he won the last two debates, and then ended up winning the election handily.

Did Iowa shift in the polls? Here's my prediction.

What do you say when people ask what you do?

>Shit posting to win hearts and minds

I'm fucking sick of it.

So how are the guys in the office taking the leak, are they in panic mode or are they calm?

Also g
sage in the option field

> salon, cnn, msnbc.
Does it really bother you thatmuch that ther is a counter narrative?

>tripfags the thread

Or we could look at what the (((polls))) and (((data))) are telling us.