Will the Jews win?

Ever since I swallowed the Red Pill I've been very stressed. It seems like winning at this point is hopeless, all we can do is slow down the inevitable collapse of Europe while the kikes watch and laugh. Do we have a chance? Will we be victorious in the end or will we be forced to watch as our race dies and our homelands get destroyed? Jews, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMGtAJqzLEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel same idk man

Make lots of babies

what do you mean by "we"?
are you a Christkike? if so then the Jews already have got you and your country

Honestly this is the only way. A lot of babies raised as much traditionally as possible.

Its been 2 millennia, I don't think either the jews or the gentiles are actually that close to game-set. We as the living suffer from a tunnel vision that makes it seem like we are living in the culmination of all conflicts because we are contemporaneous with their latest conditions.

Jews always fuck up royally

By "we" I mean Europeans and European-Americans. I have read an article (fogot who desu) about how the Jews control us through Christianity, but the author basically took many passages out of context to make his points. I'm currently researching this, but as of right now I don't believe Jews created Christianity to control the goys.

>90914958
the only thing your body have swallow is a tiny red trump dick up your asshole.

That doesn't even make sense. And it's in everybody's best interest to stop being cucks and sucking Jew dick, even if you are a shitskin taco eating faggot.

>Will the Jews win?
No, for they are not Jews but the Synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Revelation 3:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

youtu.be/tMGtAJqzLEs

They're doing pretty well this time though.

Trump, a former reality TV star, is our first glimmer of hope so far.

It really seems like the Jews are really the master race. They have the power and influence to back up that claim.

I really want an ADL official comment on this particular Pepe.

They are not going to win on the way that you think like been rulers of the world
The whole idea of the skypes is just to control the money thru the banks and the political system thru the Americans and British. Those things they have acomplished long ago.

Their third task is to have full control of the promissed land(Judeia). however the Arabs are giving them hard time on this over the past 2k years.

i can't stop thinking about jews. im obsessed.

This is an example of strawmanning and suggested depression. You are community-bound to either ignore it, report it, or sage and hide it.
Saged and hidden.

Here is how skypes use USA for their own propaganda.

>doesn't believe in God?
Dunno but what created dark matter.

Also
Pepe a Jew? Fuck that pollack