Why are the jews prepping us for a war with Russia? What do they gain from it?

Why are the jews prepping us for a war with Russia? What do they gain from it?

I like Russia and think Russians are bros
>Current year
>No roosky drinking buddy
feelsbadman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0
businessinsider.com/us-military-demographics-2014-8#the-majority-of-active-duty-personnel-are-white-at-70-but-white-americans-are-actually-underrepresented-in-the-military-as-they-represent-78-of-the-us-population-7
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
youtube.com/watch?v=W5e8Gmw7xxk
youtube.com/watch?v=24A1y5b22EA
russian.rt.com/article/323475-mchs-polnostyu-podgotovilo-podzemnye-ukrytiya-dlya-evakuacii
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2074-6-ways-youve-probably-read-russian-propaganda-today.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aKiNcI_T44E
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Morell
nytimes.com/2016/08/05/opinion/campaign-stops/i-ran-the-cia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To genocide the white race with war and then replace the men with brown immigrants.

They can't stand for an independent Russia and want more revenge against their historical "oppressor".

central banking something something

They hate Russia… they almost had it completely under their thumb like the USA, but it slipped away.

Putin is de-judiazing the place, he promotes traditional Christianity and nationalism… Jews HATE both.

There are also some important economic and geopolitical issues I read an article that its about China too.

The Chinese are constructing infrastructure and high speed rail inland across eurasia… they could potentially pass through Russia directly into Europe.

This would have the effect of cutting the USA out of a huge economic block… and since the US controls the sea lanes with its navy… an overland route could render naval power less useful.

There was also a question about pipelines… the US needs Ukraine to move oil, but I don't really understand this stuff.

The main thing to keep in mind is, it's never what they tell the masses on TV…there are always issues below the surface that drive this stuff.

Historically, it was a simple geopolitical battle of world hegemony - USA finally won when Yeltsin handed the USSR over to USA on a silver platter. Putin came in and started sorting shit out (say all you will about him, but he has done a great effort in cleaning up post-collapse).

So basically, Russia tagged out for a little, then came back in the race and said "we're starting this battle up again" and US is butthurt as fuck about it because in the 10-20 years Russia was out of commission the USA managed to get its jew hands into every pot of gold around the world. They're looking to break it again

the jews are jews for a reason, they have a book with a plan in it, just read it

You should look into what the Jews did with the Russian Revolution. You know how the Jews were trying to take over Germany after World War I? How many of them were leading Spartacus League units to attack German civilians and government workers?

Well the Jews succeeded in Russia and robbed it blind. They did this because the Romanovs had been in a longstanding war with Jewish bankers in Europe.

One notable example that immediately comes to mind was the American Civil War, when Alexander II was ready to go to war with England and France if they recognized the Confederate States. The Lead Banking Clan with the red shield were backing the CSA and were trying to loan money to Abe Lincoln at a high interest rate so the US would be in debt. This is what led to Lincoln issuing the greenbacks, and what likely led to his assassination.

Russia has always resisted Jews because they have never trusted them. Russia is not our enemy. Because their enemy has always been our enemy.

>Why are the jews prepping us for a war with Russia?
But the country is ruled by a nigger... Pay attention to the facts. Nigga African Museum opens in the United States, is sponsoring terrorists in Syria and Ukraine, turns white citizens of America in to homosexuals and drug addicts... I do Not think that this involved Jews. For sure, Obama is having a personal grudge against the Americans for the slave trade in antiquity.

Yeah we think Russians are bad-ass here in America. Fuck these cunts running us into each other

>russia's fist is bigger than US's

nice try proxy ivankov

war is the big money maker. it is only business to them.
that marine chief who said war is a racket spoke about it in that book of his, smedly butler is it. There is also video footage of him talking about it.

and worst of all merchant accusers ezra pound and eustace mullins with their explanations claim that too. conflicts are good money, big wars are the best money. must keep people at each other throats so they can make money, be it local, national or international

Though it is not a fault of a jew only - these are big money for profit via blood, spineless cunts of all nations and creeds, working towards creating eternal bloodshed on the planet.

it is only business to them.

Russia is nationalist, still majority white, and Jesus.

Also, the majority of the USA army is white. It's kind of obvious they want whites to kill eachother while also taking down Russia and replacing it with globalism, atheism or islam, and darkies.

The USSR is the ultimate illustration of what happens when "white" people fall for Jewish Tricks.
The US and Russian populations should realize that any animosity between their countries is actually bullshit.

it is in the USes interest to protect world order.

russia is going against that order therefore...

wtf why is the russian hand bigger than the US one in that photo what is this propaganda

I want to team up with Ivan to kill all mudslimes. Lets be bros

Tear down the superpowers, exhaust their resources and drain the morale of the public. Fruitless wars over strategic resource control that will only end in all parties losing out on their endgoals.

It's called divide and conquer, done at a geopolitical scale you dunce. Once America and Russia have collapsed into financial ruin, their workforce conscripted, drafted and dead, who will be able to impose their will upon the Middle East?

Oh right, the only nation armed to the teeth and local to all the oil-bearing nations, Israel.

this. think about it.

prime white breeding stock, both women and men. primarily white.

send them off to kill each other by the millions. meanwhile you have imported millions of brown foreigners back home. the remaining white women who didn't go to war now spread their legs for these shitskins, and in Russia's case, Churkas and chinks. the men come back home and they have been entirely demographically replaced.

((we're)) trying to save your dumbass from the ((globalist)), dumbass
but you're so fucking stupid that you're confusing globalists with us zionists and thus don't work with us, while your own white sjw cucks are actively supporting them and BDS us on global forums sending our economy to shit

and thus our plan repeatedly fails time and time again while they grow stronger and we're going on a steady decline since the the mid 90's.
we all fail because that's the future YOUR goy blue pill asses are choosing

>trying to trick Cred Forums posters

To save democracy and freedom from totalitarian scum like lil Putin.

the last generation of ((globalists)) pitted your fag country plus syrian and egyptian satellites directly against ((ours)), you 130 lbs starvation prone slav fuck
how well did that go?

I've got no beef with Porusski. They've never made my life difficult and I intend to return the favor. Cheers, Ivan.

more goys for the blood god

Our military is VERY mixed in race/ethnicity. The poorer "brown" people are the most likely to get sent overseas because white people bullshit the system with things like Conscientious Objection and mental problems like ADD and depression. More minorities will be sent overseas than whites. Slavs will die. Barely any whites will.

((They)) don't wanna start an actual war, that would bring down all of civilization, including ((them)), ((they)) instead just whip up anti-russian propaganda for the people and congress so congress can then give fat money to the military industrial complex who in turn give back to congress and they make weapons that will never actually be used and they keep hoping this cycle can go on and on

>syrian and egyptian satellites directly against ((ours))

I thought It's your jets bombed Syrian army and your artillery shell Syrian soil.

>Being this delusional.

We don't place sanctions, amass troops at their border, have our generals on the edge of calling political leaders traitors due to sequestration, form alliances, and request old allies including De-Militarized ones at our behest to bolster their armed forces, and place nukes in sketchy countries for fast action detonation for the sake of money. We also don't move entire fleets to make money, which we have been doing. War is coming.

Military complexes gaining money for a war with an enemy.

They tried proxy enemies like ISIS but they are not bringing the big bucks like soviets did in the past.

But that's like, my opinion, man.

>Sequestration is killing the military complex.
>We won't get rid of it.

We aren't doing this for the military complex.

They're not progressive enough.

We are all being played.
Don't trust any politician, ever.
The best thing you can do is to ignore the nation versus nation mentality, since its a load of crap.
These guys need conflict, dunno why but that's what you all will get if you support any of em. These troublemakers won't die for you, but they want and they'll make you all die for them.

Because we never did any of that during the Cold War, right? And how many wars did we have with Russia then? And we would never show off our hardware as a way of getting more contracts with arms companies, right?

The left sees things in their own terms. So they think being an ally with someone means importing all of their culture and people.

You can figure the rest out from there.

Don't let them trick you and drive your passions where it's beneficial for them.

They started all this mess on their own and now await your reaction to provide the solution.

You do understand that Military Contractors are shutting down now. Right? General Milsey spoke before congress to discuss sequestration. The Contractors don't want to do business with unproven money. We are giving them the boot.

>Muh cold war
>Muh situation is the same

The military complex is shutting down and this puts us at a great disadvantage. It is why we are shutting down the A-10

Every conflict indicates that they want to gain something. You don't want to let them do that. It's sufficient not to let them have your passion.

>Majority white, Christian, nationalist nation
>"oy vey goyim, the Russians are your enemy!"

Russia is our friend.

So wouldn't starting shit with Russia revitalize the industry?

Or let the remaining ones gain a massive boost in money?

>The USA is now spending more than the next 5 countries combined on military
>The military complex is dead
>Pick one

Or we could just shoot the people who are telling us to kill our fellow man.
That war would last about... a day.

To wipe out the majority of the world's population in a nuclear war, while they hide in their bunkers. They then come back out many years later to rule over the lost, struggling, and dissolutioned remnants of humanity.

No, removing sequestration would. It allows contractors to feel safe investing in the U.S. They don't want to now because of the unproven money. A company will not start a profit loss. The Military complex is a civilian profit sphere they need to see the money first. The government taking over it's own production would just drive up costs because it would need to set up the infrastructure to produce.

An example is the legacy system the A-10 Warthog. Small parts that often need replacement can no longer be done so because the money is unproven. So the business left, after seeing how much it would cost to produce it separately they scrapped the plane.

Starting shit with Russia would only bolster forces wanting to remove sequestration, however the course of the government is too keep cutting military expenses.

>the poorer "brown" people are the most likely to get sent overseas
That's bullshit. Most of us in Afghanistan were white. Most of the people in ASAP (alcohol substance abuse program) were white, and most people in behavior health were white.
And yes, I've been in all 3 situations in service. Only went to behavior health and ASAP because I got drunk and beat the shit out of another co-worker.

With twopack lvl FX like the planet of the apes ..

Jesus Christ what the fucking fuck is this fucking what?

>Dying =/= dead
As the world police force with the need for near limitless logistics and infrastructure to monitor hundreds of countries and be rapid response capable things get expensive. Your line of thought is very simplistic. China and Russian don't have Mobilized carriers all over the planet. Upkeep and maintenance is hell. On top of comparably well paid volunteer armies with many benefits that attract those volunteers.

in what way are you trying to save us. how could you possibly help us, short of urging us to kill all shitskins, in those words.

I find these types of threads real funny.

If you're old enough, you can probably remember a time when slavs were regarded as drunken rapists by white nationalists.

But I guess we've always been at war with Eurasia, right chaps?

Russia is the niggest threat to their NWO
>nukes
>nationalist
>white

>Come in here for a Russian respense.
>It's this

>picking fights with fellow white Christians
>discriminating against fellow white Christian immigrants based on hair/eye colour, height, accent, cultural differences in a bid to feel like the whitest, the most special snowflake

ultimate degeneracy, until it's stopped there's no uncucking the western civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0

businessinsider.com/us-military-demographics-2014-8#the-majority-of-active-duty-personnel-are-white-at-70-but-white-americans-are-actually-underrepresented-in-the-military-as-they-represent-78-of-the-us-population-7

It is true that many people actively serving in the armed forces are white. But the numbers don't include *Hispanic*. That got lumped in with white.

I don't trust the Russians and most Russians don't trust Americans.

But right now we have a bigger enemy to deal with. Is it so far fetched to think we should work with them at least to eliminate the shitfest we created in the Middle East instead of fighting Russians?

I have a deep respect for Russians. They may be impoverished Slavs, but they have some of the last real men in the world. Intelligent too.

However Putin is a total like lover.

Kike** lover

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as the US, is in fact, the jews, or as I've taken to calling it, jews plus US.

The US for instance has a central bank that is privately owned by the jews. The central bank prints money and the US borrows it at interest. The US has to ask the jews for money if it wants to do anything. This is one of the main ways the jews control the US.

Russia's economy is largely based on oil so the jews had the US crash the oil market. Russia is currently hurting but still surviving. The jews want to run an oil pipeline through Syria to bypass Russia and crash their economy... to force them under their control like the US is under their control. Iran, China etc etc all of these people are future targets of the jews and why the US calls them "evil" just like how Germany was supposedly "evil" because Hitler wanted to create a new German economy.

[So it should be no surprise at all that the US and Israel back ISIS in Syria, they have no considerations for what is right or wrong, morality. The jew and it’s owned states are consumed with a blind, satanic thirst for money and control.]

That's very basically where we are, the jew controlled world vs the independent world

>Federal_Reserve_Hidden_Camera

read the filename dumbass

It's a third world shithole, and you guys keep sucking Putin's dick, the guy who has kept it a third world shithole for several years already.

it is in all of the citizens of the USes interest for the US is the main producer of high end goods and thus it is in its interest to create consumers for those goods. and the best way to do that is to maintain a benevolent world order.

germandy was declared war upon after annexing territory, what it wanted economically was irrelevant.

if it is the jews then I commend them for doing a good job in reducing the amount of wars states fight with each other to almost zero.

and if we want to keep it at zero, we have to establish a mechinism that would deter states from going to war. while we do not have we could look to the US for maintaining the order,

Dude, leave Stallman out of this.

A celestial being such as him is too great to be debased in such a manner

So much this.

RUSSIA IS REVIVING THE CORPSES OF DEAD WORLD WAR 2 VETERANS. THEY ARE TRYING TO FIX THE ELECTION RIGHT NOW.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

(((they)) have been after Russia since the fall of Khazaria

Yes, they want Donald Trump to fuck the game we've been playing for so long that we have a bureaucratic political elite. This will end the unfair oil deals they are constantly being dealt because of U.S/Saudi/Israeli influence over OPEC. That is also why Russia is propping up Syria and Iran.

Probably voting Clinton so she fucks them more. I don't wanna be a dirty poorfag.

Literally a whore country without any honor, will do anything for money but don't understand basic finance and influence. Wake up!

what good is honor? the world is too nuanced to be idealistic.

I value economic\technological growth and stability(the 2 are heavily intertwined), and as it happens the best method to have those is to have a consumerist culture that spreads through the whole world.

Open society?

Why is Cred Forums full of cucked Americans who want to suck Russian dick?

Get the fuck out, commie loving niggers.

Russia is an enemy and will be treated like so.

World is ruled by ideas. Economic and technological growth can't be reached without ideas. You can grow quantity but you will never change quality without human mind and human qualities like honor and heroism.

Every great nation reached their glory by ideas. Your worldview is weak and pathetic, utopia for robots.

Human isn't animal or robot, human act like human.

Dude, you've hit the nail on the head on all facets mentioned here.

yes, OSF.

Well, can you blame them? If someone destroyed my home, rousted me from my land, and made live as a pauper exile in foreign lands, I would probably teach my kids to hate those people and plot revenge, even if the master plan took a few generations to realize itself.

>that shopped face

Is that you?

Actually Israel views the mass migration of Muslims into Europe as a major threat. Should Europe become "Islamized", they would be surrounded on all sides.

There is a huge distinction between Israeli Jews and the Diaspora that is growing more and more distinct with each succeeding generation. Israeli Jews are conservative nationalists, while most of the Diaspora tend to be liberals.

The reason for this is that being Liberal is beneficial for the Diaspora, as they are always a minority in their host nations. Ideas about mulitculturalism, tolerance, diversity, and so on are helpful for their communities. Communities that are tiny minorities in countries with dominant cultures that could easily overwhelm them.

Israel is the exact opposite. Judaism is the primary religion and culture, so there is no incentive for multiculturalism or racial tolerance. Quite the opposite in fact.

Common bonds of kinship and culture however has usually kept the Liberal Diaspora on board with Israel, to the point of even sabotaging Left wing efforts to roll back the Zionist project from within the left wing political parties in the west. This however is becoming more untenable as well, especially in Europe where the Left Wing is being taken over by the Islamic vote.

It's a Skype Civil War. Jews pull the strings in both countries, but Russian Skypes aren't hell-bent on destroying Russia demographically and by promoting degeneracy at every turn. They seem rather content with controlling the vast natural resources and will prop up any government that maintains the status quo. Also, they remember what happened to Khodorkovsky who overplayed his hand.

if the pursuit of wealth is an ideal. then that is the "ideal" I would want to spread.

what good is glory? can you eat glory? can you drink it? does it shield you from the cold? does it shield you from the sun? how about the rain? does it nurture you? does it take care of your children?

why would you want glory? if my worldview is for robots then yours is for children.

>Russia's economy is a mess
>Half the world hates them
>All former soviet satellites have shit economies

The Russian government is even more corrupt than the American one.

The jews arn't prepping the USA for war with Russia.

The USA doesn't even want a war with Russia. If we "wanted" a war with them, we've had ample excuses for over a decade. Starting with the Georgian War. Lots of perfectly good excuses for escalation for the "wanted" war.

In fact, Russia is getting away with so much shit right now because the USA really, REALLY, does not want a war with Russia. Simply no benefit for it atm.

Of course, Russia has also not made a push on something we actually care about. Like say, Estonia. Lets just hope Russia knows that you can poke the sleeping beast with a stick as much as you want and feel good about it. Just so long as you don't poke the eye or the butt hole.

Russia is the only country free from jewish influence they hope to take Russia out maybe then they'll focus on China?

>russia is going against that order therefore...

Sounds like another goy we know.

>Lets just hope Russia knows that you can poke the sleeping beast with a stick as much as you want and feel good about it.
Your officials are poking our yet sleeping bear right fucking now, directly threatening our cities with snackbar terrorism.

well the UN security council agrees so it is not the ravings of just one state.

So much this. Russia is our friend, natural comrades.

Russia and us, have the same enemies.

Pewdi pie. Internet superstar. Only recently revealed his power level.

Lol no we don't

Russia is a shit hole, but I like them

What an image.

white people killing themselves while the flood our nations with 3rd world trash
we are literally being genocided

you are too small minded, the US does not make friends based on similar attributes, it makes friends with countries that have similar goals, or countries that are strategically important(though the US has done little of this since the end of the cold war).

now the US seeks to uphold the world order because it is economically important to do so.

russia seeks to destablize this order thus the US is keen to intervene. for allowing russia to do what it does sets a precedent that would cause a ton of problems down the line.

Hillary win = Be wary of Russia
Trump win = Be wary of Syria and other middle eastern countries

Russia is actually smart and could actually hurt this country if Putin really wanted to.
Mooslimes are so retarded they would most likely accidentally nuke themselves.

Making amends with Russia, not Islam, is the much smarter approach.

>now the US seeks to uphold the world order because it is economically important to do so.

Please nigger, we're not retarded. The US "upholds the world order" because our Israeli masters tell us to do so, for their pleasure.

We would be a thousand times richer as a nation, without our treasury-draining wars for Israel.

hillary wins= world order is maintained
trump wins= world order is fucked, 30+ years of US diplomatic efforts down the drain,

the US could always try to reestablish relations with russia after a putin presidency.

>russia seeks to destablize this order thus the US is keen to intervene

Do you realize that you are on Cred Forums?

Putin is like Un if he weren't retarded. If he wanted to nuke America, he would do it in less than 24 hours, I'll bet. Hill badmouthing him out of fucking nowhere constantly isn't helping that much.

the US exports high end goods. goods that are bought by wealthy individuals. therefore the more wealthy individuals, the more people there would be to buy US shit. that is why the US does what it does. it is sad that I have to explain this to you retarded americunts.

here is your president explaining shit for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=W5e8Gmw7xxk

globalism is the way forward and the US is keen to maintain that. and I am keen to defend it.

>globalism is the way forward and the US is keen to maintain that. and I am keen to defend it.

Good luck because we are about to toss it in the trash, tovarish.

Trump our next president, has openly scorned and condemned globalism.

orders to launch nukes have to go down the chain of command, this in itself prevents russia from launching nukes willy nilly.

One of the primary goals of Hillary's handlers is to wipe out as many white people as possible. It's easier to rule over brown people.

>wanting Cred Forums to be an echo chamber

which is why I am against trump.

The blacks are mostly rear echelon types
Literally janitors, cooks, etc

What makes you think Russia isn't seeking to monopolize the world economy with their own brand of globalism? Why are they a "destablizing force" instead of a competitor?

You are a misguided fool trying to destroy your own country. That or a paid shill for Soros.

The people of Russia and America and Ukraine should be brothers.

White killing white only pleases our true enemy.

Just admit that you're a kikerat and be done with it.

Go away American leftist pos spy working for Onigger.

Then go die for it, as you countrymen do. Writing stuff here not helping "defending globalism" at all.
Or go to dvach, censornet or other totally-not-a-echo-chamber filled with your greatest allies, russian LIBERAL INTELLEGENTSYA

>atm
what could possibly happen to make a war with russia beneficial

>trying to destroy your own country.

hehehe I subscribe to the model that is outlayed in the book "why nations fail", in ukraine our institutions are extractive and thus they suck. we have to strive to make them inclusive and to do that I think our only recourse would be to integrate into europe.

russia on the otherhand also has extractive institutions and they tend to spread, so it is best for us to distance ourselves from russia.

I am defending it from you faggots shitting on it.

but ultimately I am here because I enjoy debating.

They don't want war, they are not suicidal. What they want is to surround Russia and make it collapse again like the Soviet Union. Then they can move in to protect freedom (and oil).

>be to integrate into europe.

OK George Soros, great idea. Could you cucks identify yourselves first, so I don't have to waste my time reading this garbage?

>integrate into europe
>during DB crash
>every real country is trying to escape from EU

Russian is our enemy. In Russia we have proverb: Good enemy better that bad friend.

All our nationalists in jail or under the pressure.
Putin is a jew, premier ministr is jew our billioners are jews.

What you talking about RT watcher guy.

Also putin said litterally: those who says that Russia is russians land is idiot...

So, please do not say anything. Just came here and watch yourself. Moscow 50% population from asia.

>oh noes! somebody have an opinion different from the one i have! quickly, call them "shitting faggots!"
You remind me of american lefties.
No wonder you're the one getting shitted on here, in company of roublethread friends with goggletranslated pastas.

your dream of a divided europe, so you can shit on it, will not happen, putin.

fuck off with your bullshit

europe will not divide so do us a favor and kill yourself.

I reply with to a shitpost comment with a shitpost of my own.

that is how shit works around here.

They gain more dead whites.

I won't fight Russia, that's stupid. Why would we want to? So we could protect ISIS? Have we gotten so backwards?

>be globalist on Cred Forums
>don't troll

Are you fucking real?

We're not going to help you ever, no matter what you stir up with Russia.

I feel sorry for you, your "Georgia moment" is coming comrade....

Maybe you don't care, you'll have your Soros $$$ and run to England or here.

Russia is stopping greater israel by smooshing isis

>I have no argument
>so I am going to call you bad names

what did you expect my views were on the matter considering you replied to me like 6 times?

>and nationalism
He promoted Imperial kek and kills russian nationalism.

>your dream of a divided europe
that's what UK wants, Russia only needs an EU that doesn't suck American balls

soon

Secret footage of the devils in Hell

>Why are the jews prepping us for a war with Russia? What do they gain from it?
>Push immigration in White countries
>Immigrant children outnumbers Whites
>Send Whites to die in a war against the White country pushing against your NWO plans.

> usa
> every pot of gold
> 13B of debt
> """"" every pot of gold """""

You said or implied that America supports you, and I have to declare that is untrue, to the extreme. Just look how we did "absolutely fucking nothing" while you lost Crimea and parts of two counties or whatever.

When you openly declare for Soros "open societies" after that I can only insult you that's all that's left.

7's of truth

>Russia only needs an EU that doesn't suck American balls

russia wants a divided europe so it can more easily influence the individual states into become it's bitch.

and the dumb cunts on Cred Forums are helping russia achieve its goal.

and given that russia has mostly extractive institutions, it will establish such institutions in europe so that will cause europe to turn into a 3rd world hell hole a lot faster than any migrants can.

but europeans are too complacent in their idiocy to realize this.

>I feel sorry for you, your "Georgia moment" is coming comrade....
Nah, they have it much worse ahead and slower.
Ukies are not lucky enough that we have Putin as president. Putin wouldn't invade, no matter how hard these retards would try to provoke him.
Medvedev would've just ordered to bomb Kyiv and end this stupid coup in two days while giving zero fucks to the rest of the world's opinion and consequences.
Putin decided to strangle them indirectly and slowly, causing all this atrocity and horror to unravel in eastern parts of country and much much more horrible things later.
Sad really.
I have parts of family there still. Don't expect them to run away because muh land of muh ancestors and they are determined to defend it, even with weapon. Meanwhile their new government feeds of this pointless war, and Putin uses eastern parts as means to test new weaponry, recycle old ones and train special forces on a warfield.
Win-win for both, yet people suffer.

Too bad I know what is a "shitpost" to you. Everything that not fits your agenda.
When somebody at 2ch says "ukraine will not join EU" in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 years (gotta catch em all!), you consider it "shitposting" and explode with shitton of le funny pictures about russia. So, who's really shitposting, considering you still sitting there and not in France or somewhere else with shengen pass?
Dreams that will never come true not welcome here.

Bro all your posts do is convince us that Ukrains are painfully stupid. I hope you're getting paid so this a non-issue, and you are laughing while posting nonsen$e.

>yet people suffer
People reap what they sow.

Tell that to all those innocents who died in eastern Ukraine. What did they sow? For what reason?

Hohol, please.

>Using a hot war as training for your top guys on the battlefield.

I think you are playing a different game than we are tovarish. Anyway if Trump wins, side by side.

>What did they sow?
"Muh Russian language" "Muh Yanukovich", Ukranian soldiers suffers and dies because their citiziens chose Poroshenko and other oligarhs during maidan.

am I? or are you too fucking retarded to understand.

read "why nations fail" it would enlighten you as far as that is possible.

I honestly wish I was paid for this, so I would not feel so bad afterwards for wasting a shitton of time.

You probably don't realise but Putin not to long ago paid of all Russian debt to the rothchilds he then told the Nwo get the fuck outta Russia.... Hence war.

your answer OP

...keep reading...

Entire Soviet Union basically fell under bombs like this in WW2 if my history is correct?

When someone is trying to wipe you out, you can fight or die. Basically, win or die. Russians have proven to be good at this, against all odds and hardships.

Maybe this is why we admire and respect you so much. Read these other Americans posting too, this is not just me. I am not the only voter voting for (pro-Russian) Trump.

That was kind of the plan to begin with, and the reason they got kicked out. Dope head.

You don't get kicked out of 88 countries 109 times for being a cute innocent little sweetheart

You actually know the answer, but you chose not to share it with us?

>I am not the only voter voting for (pro-Russian) Trump.
Thanks, weak US will be better for us.

russian shills litter this board. don't let them get to you

>I like Russia and think Russians are bros

Why would you think this other than being a contrarian and buying into Russian propaganda? Have you even met a single Russian IRL?

A Jew blaming pol for ww3!? Hahah you Jews really are the most fucking disgusting race...

>tovarish
cringe

A wedding. There's a woman in the middle of all that. And they take turns "dancing" with her. But since they can't touch her because she's newly married, they woman and a guy hold a long sash at each end and dance.

I have. AMA.

Yea, we forgive Russia for murdering all my people before WW1, just like we forgive Germany for being Nazis. And the English for being domineering cunts.... well maybe I'll work on that one.

A war with Russia would be bad, I'll tell you, if it happens I am disappearing.

>le kicked meme

we will see what will happen after any country is around for 5000 years and how many times you people are conquered/banished/enslaved/exiled.

stupid goy

>What do they gain from it?
Internet notoriety on hate boards/forums and chat rooms.

alas I do not collect funny pictures of russia.

This exactly how is it.

Name one other race that is as hated as yours?

Pro tip ya can't!
You are an overglorifide sneaky Arab

I do

aussies are universally hated you convict filth

Oh goy, my asthma it was terrible, and the masturbation machines and acid tubs, oy vey. Feel bad for me goy, my ancestors suffered 50149 years ago, the dinosaurs goy. Oy Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

youtube.com/watch?v=24A1y5b22EA

Did they drink often and how much?

So much this.

hehe nothing can really trigger me for I know that this conversation is ultimately meaningless. I just get joyful from having it.

Get out of here globalist scum

Nobody would care if all your civilians and entire civilization became a crater.

>implying usa usn't a laughing stock of the world

>Trying to break this up.

It's not going to work Tovarish. But you and Hillary here... can have a good cry.

Haha yeah nah mate that's the jew can't recall anyone building an oven especially big enough to burn 6 gorillion Aussies?

Do you find Russian as memetastic as I do?

Sauce please

the holocaust didn't happen retard

She does indeed drink a lot, but less than the average Ruskie. Not vodka or anything stereotypically Russian, but beer and the like. She's from Siberia. They're a very tough people.

Your all right shekleburg at first I thought you were a straight up (((Kuntz)))

The issue with Russia is they - like us, have too many browns.

Too many gooks and turks running amok. I suspect a lot of the criminal groups are filled with gooks and turks.

>special forces, new weapons
Highly doubtful desu
I have friends who have connections with dnr-lnr combatants but they only heard of unpaid ones that just like to hurt people(.jpg) that came to shoot somebody, that's all, no ARCTIC MVD FSB GRU SECRET OPERATIVES at all.
You know something that I don't?

look into ''the grand chessboard'' by Z berzinski. it set the standard for u.s. foreign policy post cold war where the main goal of u.s. strategists is to prevent eurasian integration and by extension prevent the rise of a geopolitical/economic/military rival. u.s. wants to dominate the world and does not believe in mutual development. thats why there is so much effort put toward containing china and destabilizing russia.

I do indeed. Get alcohol in them and they can kill a grizzly barehanded. Apparently the Kremlin is really shittily put together. Who knew Russians were terrible craftsmen?

underrated

>here is why

>The Kremlin is not well-constructed.

there was not much obama could have really done about crimea.

except maybe do a false flag operation that would have had started hostilities and then used the fact that there were hostilities as a means for puting US troops in say turkey on notice and basing a few jets in ways that would make it seem like the US is ready to go to war.

this would have scared the shit out of putin and he may have withdrew from crimea.

but I doubt the US had the resourses in place to conduct such an operation.

aside from that, obama is not as hawkish as we would like, even when the US congress authorized sending lethal weapons, he refused to do so.

apart from that the US is maintaining sanctions and is getting europe to maintain them as well. so yeah.

> Implying Israel will survive to see the turn of the century.
> implying America isn't the most powerful country on the face of the globe

Comical! You crack me up.

Your race will be granted justice, just like always. History repeats, prepare for unprecedented ruthless savagery.

Russia doesn't want to play into America's ponzy scheme for oil anymore.

Washington wants to force them to play ball. It's quite simple.

you're such a pathetic cuck

fucking kek,

But what about "MAH PUTLER!!"

Keep crying bitch nigger.....

It's so fascinating that an american president who received nobel peace prize for nuclear disarmament who as memebs of cabinet who openly encourage first strike doctrine and hostile relations with another nuclear superpower.

the manga is kingdom. it is one of my favorite manga.

lu buwei was such a badass. he was one of the best antagonists there are in manga. he overshadowed the king throughout the whole thing.

>What is sampson option
>What is global economy

read a book you fat piece of shit

> What is sampson option
Sampson option is kek.

Because Russia in its current state is a disgrace and needs to be eradicated.

Global economy, must think I'm an average goy!

Israel will burn, rest assured. Rampant assaults of JUDEN worldwide will activate Mother Earth's actual inhabitants to come together and rid this world of the most woeful pest we have ever seen.

No more mercy. For, this is a situation entirely of your own creation. Through corporate corruption, your kind has colluded to corrode our communities. To corrode our character. And ultimately, to corrode the very fabric of our civilization.

No more!

GLOBALIST SCUM,
YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.

how do the jews benefit from this

does pol/ know george soros fought tooth and nail to destroy the ussr in the 70s and 80s?

Russia is a cuck state. The US doesn't need to go to war to destroy it. It's already in shambles. Only pussies on Cred Forums don't understand that you must keep prospective enemies down. Real Americans show Russia who the alpha is 24/7.

He's a hero then. Should receive some highly publicized honor. More than any of you betas will ever do for America.

Thank Soros for helping America's hegemony.

> Real Americans show Russia who the alpha is 24/7.
Just like in Syria, yeah.

Roleplay will be the peak of your existance, chubby imageboardfag

dumb nigger russians dying in syria for america's cause, because we want it, not because we deserve it. ty retards

>le russia is le EPIC based drinking buddy XD VODKA MANLY

please kill yourself you fat cringey american

Friendship with England is over.
Russia is best friend now.

> russians dying in syria for america's cause
> for america's
> we want
Saints dicks from hell, ha-ha.

>Why are the jews prepping us for a war with Russia? What do they gain from it?
israel wants the syrian land.

russia wants the syrian land.

they want us to bully russia out of that land so we can claim it and give it to israel.

>Bears super bowl champions 2006
Thanks for reminding me

You realize they're the country that hate you most on the planet, you deluded cow?

You obsess over a country that hates you because you stereotype it as 'le epic manly bear based'

Seriously, kill yourself.

is it true jews are having a war between the "sjw" (oligarch) liberals and the nationalist conservatives? and along with that are they working with the rothschilds and other power families in order to achieve that goal?

memes aside

are there ANY black marines? My uncle said he never meet a single one.

what does this picture mean? Is this 'things russians believe'?

Please help, I am interested

Pussy response that says nothing, because you know it's true. Deep down you know your country is nothing but a dirty, dying dog America keeps kicking for fun.

Relax. Most of us still don't trust Russia. We got lots of Poles and Germans who have bad memories and want some 'revenge'.

What are you going to do next year Barry?

Good. They're all retarded zombie hordes.

D E L U S I O N A L

>We

Fuck you kikes, there is no 'we' you are fired. Wherever you are on the Earth I give Putin permission to nuke you.

Russian here)
You can see it by my smile: )
I was a foreign exchange student in the US back in the 1990s.
It seemed very nice to me that Russia and America were becoming friends then.
The ruins left after the 70 years commie reign were changed by modern conveniences copied from the West step by step.
The level of freedom in clothes, look, speech – was increasing every year.
Now it all goes back to militarization of minds, proud poverty North Korea style, restrictions of personal freedom in everyday life.
It suuucccckkkkkkksss!!!!!!!!
Having no means for leaving Russia, I thought of killing myself.

The worst thing is, as I perceive it, the common belief that the US punish Russia for disobedience, playing a big boss. So Russian commoners take the poverty and utter loss of political choice as the price for opposing the US, and damn it, they are not going to be servants of Uncle Sam. See, Uncle Sam, we are not your niggers! We better go live in barracks, eating bread and water, rather than suck your star-striped cock! Russians never give up!

So it goes now, and it is going from bad to worse.
What a fucking disappointment.
My dreams of GOOD future for this country are in the waste basket.

These are some of the same people who rhapsodies over Kim Jong Un so I'm not surprised Pooty makes them swoon. Poor Cred Forums, so easily fooled by surface appearances.

>Kike ideals: the post.

>restrictions of personal freedom in everyday life.
Name one.

>muh pornhub

You do realize most of that comes from the fact that US keeps fucking with russia?

I'm not saying russia is some saint or dindu nuffin, but america is actively fucking up countries halfway across the planet that are practically russias neighbor and keeps fucking pushing closer and closer with NATO/american military bases in neighboring countries.

This is cuban risis all over again, except in reverse.

Russians must be so embarrassed to have such a cringy faggot saying "comrade" every post

>loss of high-quality cheese from the tears of virgins

Because an antiglobalist US Presidential candidate appears friendly to antiglobalist Russia that is now introducing a non-usury economic system

fuck off shills

gourmet dick cheese

Man gotta earn 5 rubles for the next shot of vodka comrade! You must understand.

Cannot show a smartphone in a church, for example.
Cannot be pro-liberal (threat of losing job for it).
Cannot be pro-Ukrainian (although Russia is officially not at war with the Ukraine). Can be sued for extremism.
Cannot say in public anything against religion. It is a crime – insulting feelings of the believers – go to jail.
Cannot go stand with an anti-Putin poster in a public place – the police will arrest you.
Cannot criticize the official state point of view on history, it is a crime of “distortion of historical truth” now – can pay a big fine or go to jail.
Coming soon: abortions prohibited, contraception prohibited.
I can continue, but am tired already.

russian.rt.com/article/323475-mchs-polnostyu-podgotovilo-podzemnye-ukrytiya-dlya-evakuacii
Soon.

>Bronze age supremacy
>ussr was a british crypto-colony

sounds like a dream come true.

colonial black and asian troopers are not suitable for wars in europe, they will die in masses or run away in panic

jews will conscript middle class conservative americans and white rednecks from small cities

This is literally the US but with conservatives in power, the only similar exampel I can't think of is the smartphone in church.

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2074-6-ways-youve-probably-read-russian-propaganda-today.html

And if you ever criticize the state of things in Russia now, some people like to argue with you somehow like this: “Be glad a cop does not shoot you for nervous behavior as they do in the US”, “Be glad you have no student’s debt as they do in the US”, “Be glad you do not go to jail for nothing as they do in the US”.

youtube.com/watch?v=aKiNcI_T44E
>Cannot go stand with an anti-Putin poster in a public place – the police will arrest you.
>Cannot criticize the official state point of view on history, it is a crime of “distortion of historical truth” now – can pay a big fine or go to jail.
>Cannot show a smartphone in a church, for example.

Now idi nahui.

Bullshit, nobody gives a slightest fuck unless you stick your photo flash right up priest's face. It's also poor taste - go outside if you absolutely positively have to check your instagram right now.
>Cannot be pro-liberal (threat of losing job for it).
Again, nobody gives a shit, unless you work in the government sector. Even there, just keed your yap shut during work hours, problem solved.
>Cannot be pro-Ukrainian (although Russia is officially not at war with the Ukraine). Can be sued for extremism.
Like all those cuck celebrities on broadcast tv. Or all those newspapers. Oh wait.
>Cannot say in public anything against religion. It is a crime – insulting feelings of the believers – go to jail.
I can kinda give you that one. Separation of church and state is a bit fucked up right now. On the other hand, the church is in the process of becoming just another big tourist attraction business.
>Cannot go stand with an anti-Putin poster in a public place – the police will arrest you.
How exactly is this a bad thing? Also, you're being disingenuous here. You will only get arrested if there is a crowd. And you won't even be criminally prosecuted, just fined for a civil misdemeanor.
>Cannot criticize the official state point of view on history, it is a crime of “distortion of historical truth” now – can pay a big fine or go to jail.
Just like in EU or US you seem to idolize so much.
>Coming soon: abortions prohibited, contraception prohibited.
Apparently ramblings of a populist politician are laws now.

What a fucking cuck.

You can.
>Cannot be pro-liberal (threat of losing job for it).
You can.
>Cannot be pro-Ukrainian
Why do you have to be pro ukranian in the first place. I dont understand.
Are we in war with ukraine or something?
>Cannot say in public anything against religion.
Yes you can.
>Cannot go stand with an anti-Putin poster in a public place
You can, but you will be beaten cause rule of democracy is rule of majority over minority.
And not the way around.
>Cannot criticize the official state point of view on history
pf again you can.
>Coming soon: abortions prohibited, contraception prohibited.
Thats never is going to happand.
>I can continue, but am tired already.
I am still trying to find where is "muh opression" in our daily life style.
You just are an fruit ball.

Hey comrades why do you come to America and spreads propaganda bullshit

Israel is a good ally. Many of us are well aware that you guys aren't the same as the globalist Jews.

I mean you still want to fuck us, but there's a greater enemy right now and it's dangerously close to destroying everything.

Unlike mother russia

I see what you're doing there

and who determines whose "order" is correct and right?

bump to answer this question, preferably someone from israel or someone of jewish descent from another flag.

A jewout.

Ahahahah, that is what that clown was used for. So propaganda guys like you could link to him as to “the proof” of all going well. I call it “selective permission”. It is the exception that proves the rule.

You know what. I really find it ridiculous seeing Russians trying to make a good impression on people from other countries by convincing them Russia is not so bad, as it might seem from the first look. You are ridiculous. You asked me to name some restrictions, I did that. You got mad and started insulting me in Russian. You are pathetic. You and your country are all in deep shit, and you keep on telling foreigners all goes fine. Muh Russian taboo of washing dirty linen in public. Muh Russian fear of demeaning the dignity of my country by telling the truth.

Did not read your tedious rantings, sorry, guys.

>To be proukrainian against of being prorussian but antikremlin
Retarded.

It's okay, fellow cyber opinion correction specialist. $0.15 has been deposited into your account.

Russia is homeland of Ragnarok. We will bring you final battle of White Man vs Eternal Kike on the tips of your warheads! Hail Ragnarok!

The thing is, you're not telling the true. The thing is, if that what you're telling was true, everything would be much, much better. It's making me really sad.
Well, it's in liberaskas traditions, don't read or(and) hear your opponent, so we don't mind it.

> the truth
oh, *fix*

>$0.15 has been deposited into your account.

I got nothing.
You are lying, as usual.

Source for Putin's Jewishness?

Debt doesnt matter when you can shit out more money endlessly and its backed in "accept it or we'll murder you and irradiate all the things you like".

wew lad

You should improve your English skills, if you are going to keep on spreading the ideas of Russia having her own special way in history among English speakers.

most Russians do not trust the Russians. KEK

I wondered who could be behind this post.
Then I saw that fucking flag.

Don't trust him! We trust each other!

Pff, trying to make a joke there, Rabbi?

Must be getting hot under that collar now that people are finding the truth.

Now you're talking my language.

That's how you win over the stupid goyim, children.

treaties like the geneva convention do. as far as I know russia signed on to them.

if those are kike "ideals" then so be it.

consumerism is the way to go.

I say this even though I myself live and enjoy living a meager lifestyle.

somehow looking at that clip it makes me feel uncomfortable.. And im just a normie lurker

>be USA
>create a list of enemies to destroy " Somalia, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Sudan"
>Destroy enemy nations one by one
>Start funding and arming Al-Qaeda again (Created during Cold War)
>Attack Saddam Hussein who said "NO" to a dollar trade and hunted and killed terrorists
>destroy Iraq
>this pleases the jew
>Create, Fund and arm Libyan rebels to take down Gaddafi who said "NO" to a dollar trade and wanted to create Gold Dinar for the Africa. Literally god of Africa.
>destroy Libya
>this pleases the jew
>Create, fund and arm rebels in Ukraine to take over government.
>Russia comes in and defends it's ally
>this didn't please the jew
>Create ISIS to take down Al-Assad
>Create, fund and arm rebels in Syria to take down Al-Assad
>Russia comes in and defends it's ally
>this isn't pleasing the jew
>Create a coup in Turkey to take over government
>fails
>this isn't pleasing the jew
>skip to future
>War of Iran starting.. created by USA

I agree, we sure have to be afraid of the Russia. That nasty and evil country filled with anger and passion to war.

>>Create, fund and arm rebels in Ukraine to take over government.
>>Russia comes in and defends it's ally
BOЛOДИH ПИДOP И ПPИHИMAET B OЧКO
VOLODIN IS A FAGGOT AND TAKES UP IN THE ASS

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Morell

nytimes.com/2016/08/05/opinion/campaign-stops/i-ran-the-cia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Read War is a Racket by Smedley Butler. It's not always the kikes.

>BOЛOДИH ПИДOP И ПPИHИMAET B OЧКO

Epic for the win indeed.

Didn't they just ban Soros or Rothschilds from Russia?

>I like Russia and think Russians are bros

>> Putin Trolls in full force today

нaйди paбoтy eбaнyтoe живoтнoe

replace jews with globalists

because russia is the last real threat to globalism right now, and putin doesn't give af

people of israel don't give a fuck about russia, but it is the rich wealthy cunts here in europe, the Soros', Rothschild's, Zuckerberg's and Brinn's of the world who want to maintain an international economy so they can manage the entire world

What I don't understand is why they are so fucking obsessed with Russia more than China. China is more than anything wayy more dangerous than Russia right now.

Russia wants to compromise NATO and the EU alliance to get influence over their old poor shitty eastern bloc.

China wants to get influence over the biggest fucking trading route in the world, South China Sea and influence over Japan and Taiwan, some of the biggest economies and trading partners we have.

Japan alone pretty much BTFO's all of the eastern bloc nations combined.

Why are globalists so obsessed with Russia and not China? China is way wealthier and growing way faster and they do not want western products in their country but are direct competitors.

fucking arabs

Killing whitey will always benefit the jew

>solid argument

For the same reasons people kill traitors before enemies.

You can say what you want about China, but it's impossible for westerners to infiltrate and subvert. Russia on the other hand, arguably is a natural part of what we call the "Western world".