Redpill : the true nature of whites are homosexuality and pedophillia

"White" people are more inclined toward homosexuality and pedophilia then other peoples and races.

In most of the world outside of North America, Europe, and Australia & NZ it is considered extremely shameful to be a homosexual or a pedophile but in the former it is considered normal and healthy to be a homosexual and it seems though while pedophilia is not endorsed it is tolerated.

I ask why? And this is not just a modern phenomena but one which stretches back to the very beginning of what is generally termed Western Civilization.

After all, the first real European civilization, Ancient Greece was a paradise for faggots and pedophiles. In Ancient Greece, pederasty and homosexuality were both institutional parts of such societies. For a boy to be molested by an older man was considered to be a normal and extensional part of boyhood and growing up. Homosexuality was also widespread and praised. The Ancient Greek philosophers Socrates and Plato both praised pederasty and considered it an extensional part of civilized society.

As you can see, the very roots of Western Civilization are perverse. White people only seem to stop behaving this way then you have legalized torture (the Inquisitions, etc.) and draconian punishments for such behavior; but as soon as the suppression is lifted, they quickly return to engaging in such perverse practices. Even when White people followed God's law (Christianity) there was still a deviant minority engaging in this kind of stuff. As White people have turned their backs on God's law, they have quickly revered to their former perverse way of life - pederasty, homosexuality, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if the destruction of Western Civilization is one of the necessary conditions for the arrival of God's Kingdom here in Earth.

Nothing good can come from a civilization that at it's roots was founded by faggots, lesbians, and pedophiles.

So, any idea on why White people seem to be so inclined toward homosexuality and pederasty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZyxGOc4MP0
monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/691232-2419938-lf2y6h/index.html
humansarefree.com/2015/05/dna-evidence-on-egyptian-pharaohs.html
stormfront.org/forum/t986278/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"White" people are more inclined toward homosexuality and pedophilia then other peoples and races.

Nope.

That honor goes to blacks. You can put that feather in your cap along with invention of peanut butter and the ability to run on a flat surface with a ball.

I have never even heard of a black pedophile

Literally everyone on "To Catch a Predator" is white

That is because blacks don't know how t use the internet

Blacks rape their own kids

Seriously look it up, the difference in child abuse between white americans and black americans is staggering

If all you have is anectdotal evidence from a (((tv show))) of course it's going to have a bias against whites

Most niggers will fuck anything you put in front of them, it's just they don't film it.

Not true, dindus in America have a larger LGBT community and like 3x the pedophilia rate of whitey.

Use your brain you idiot. Blacks make up 13% of their population so of course they'd appear less on some shitty tv show. Not because there aren't black pedophiles.

i am not black you fucking retard, also no trolling serious replies only. upon further inspection one finds that white people are at the root of this world's most perverse and degenerate behaviors and share complete responsibility for continually reintroducing it to society from immemorial to present

That's some nice evidence you got there

are you retarded? whites are one of the ONLY races that tracks this type of data. likewise social customs are different from area to area; so even though america considers sex with a 13 yr old taboo the sandgoogles dont (for instance).

likewise homosex is most commonly accepted among white culture or white culture-influenced-areas and so they are """"allowed"""" to come out / exist. Whereas in other places like sandgoogles they kill them. So most people wouldnt want to be on record saying they were gays or whatnot obv.

if you just use some logic you can figure out the answer user

"No"

Provide sources you incompetent retard. Africans didn't even have a society before they were enslaved.

I got two sentences in before thinking about arabs and there dancing boys. Try again fagget.

(You)

try your best to justify your homosexuality boy, by creating imaginary scenarios and rewriting history in your mind to cover up the inconsistencies and discrepancies in your bs theories

Holy shit this place. I can't believe some people still think like this. It's like every time someone opens their mouth we lose another 10 years of civil rights progress. We will never move past this doomed planet as a species if we're split up like this, focusing only on what others have done wrong, and assuming that our own people are the only ones in the right.

HAHAHAHA

I guess it's a good thing there's no such thing as "white" people since race is a social construct we're all one big happy human family.

Finally someone gets it. It's hard to believe it, but there's still idiots that think this way. Trump doing as well as he is is proof of that.

nothing you just said refuted or pertained to what i said so idk what you're going for famalama

Young white girls are attractive.
Young girls of other races are as ugly as their parents.

Proportionately, white people are the least inclined to homosexuality.

You haven't seen airplane apparently.

Wrong.

Pedophilia is more common in black ghettos.

Does anyone have the scrren cap from the thread that first posted this? the one with the belgian begging not to post this?

>Africans didn't even have a society before they were enslaved

sure thing bud, whatever helps your racist pee brain rest at night

youtube.com/watch?v=UZyxGOc4MP0

Arab mixture and not sub-saharan Africans. They were influenced by the more ancient middle-eastern civilizations. Western African slaves lived in mudhuts with no written language, you're not decedents of the ancient Egyptians.

arabs are caucasians , therefore the are a subgroup of whites, that explains why you share common traits , biology 101 you idiot

It's pretty well established that the most faggots are actually googles, the only reason you don't hear about them so much is because it's not "hood" or whatever. True fact, feel free to look it up, I'm not going to sit and spoonfeed you. I guarantee it'll take you less time to look it up than it did for you to make this thread, so if you had looked it up in the first place you wouldn't have wasted my time and yours already.

never said or implied i was descendant of africans or egyptians , and dna test proves ancient egyptian royalty were africans i.e black

>dna test proves ancient egyptian royalty were africans i.e black

Finally! Sauce?

Caucasian does not mean you are white, nor are Arabs Caucasian, as they are south of the Caucus region ~Georgia - Armenia etc

Hey! They didn't have to paint his top third, that was smart Germanicly efficient planning right there, I'll tell you hwhat.

Yeah, source?

sure, you never hear about it because (insert nonsensical imaginary delusion here) this or that convenient excuse.

Also noticed that you're grouping North Africans as black and therefor implying Southern Africans are the same people, which they aren't. They're more closely related to Europeans.

for those less inclined to reason and opposed to critical thinking , ponder this the leader of the alt right , a political union for white people to help preserve "white culture and identity" is a open flamboyant boisterous unapologetic homoisexual and a likely closeted pedophile whom you all rally behind as your poster boy/ savior

Make with the "DNA proves Egyptians were black" stuff, man.

>the leader of the alt right
>whom you all rally behind

Oh, dear. Who told you that?

Low Tier b8
Bacha Bazi.. Enough Said.

>that picture
this is why people hate fags
there think they can be openly disgusting just because they're fags

>DNA proves Egyptians were black"

sources? here's a few
monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/691232-2419938-lf2y6h/index.html

humansarefree.com/2015/05/dna-evidence-on-egyptian-pharaohs.html

and a trusted website for you alt right folks
stormfront.org/forum/t986278/

here
enuff said

>Belgium is Iceland's bitch

cant tell if you agree with me or not

i do , arabs are a sub group of whites because they're also caucasians so naturally they share similar traits like homosexuality and pedophillia

so we dont agree then

If googles aint fagits, then why r they always going to prison? I assume its for all the free assex they gettin'

A Ugandan news site that says pharaohs were related to modern Ugandans, and a random site that says baking soda and coconut oil cure cancer.

Seriously?

>don't click

Actually, Googles are disproportionately gay

I'll agree with you if you post scientific articles, not blogging/marketing bullshit. That's not sufficient.

you will never be satisfied

this, they call it being downlow, so even the straight ones are faggots. it really makes you understand why so many of them desire to go to prison.

Dude DNA studies have proven that ancient Egyptians were the ancestors to modern Egyptians. Yes they've been invaded many times but there was never any mass mixing. All of the invasions only account for 10-15% of their genetic makeup. 85-90% dates back to predynastic times. Skeleton studies have also shown continuity.

Egyptians culture has been completely arabized but they are indeed the descendants of the ancients.

Ancient Egyptians = Modern Egyptians

but their royalty was british desu

If you'd point out the location of the relevant BAM/SAM files online so I can run them, I'd be ecstatic.

Some blog or whatever saying "the tests were totally run, trust us?" Not so much.

I should also add that Copts have little to no arab blood so they're even closer to the ancients.

I'm black and not even right wing. The ancient Egyptians were not any black than modern Egyptians today. Afrocentrism is just as intellectually bankrupt as White washing.

>After all, the first real European civilization, Ancient Greece was a paradise for faggots and pedophiles. In Ancient Greece, pederasty and homosexuality were both institutional parts of such societies. For a boy to be molested by an older man was considered to be a normal and extensional part of boyhood and growing up. Homosexuality was also widespread and praised. The Ancient Greek philosophers Socrates and Plato both praised pederasty and considered it an extensional part of civilized society.
There is nothing wrong with this, boys are sexual beings and pederasty was a healthy way to bring up mature and intelligent young men. I don't know what else you're babbling about. Also, some other people who praised pederasty: Goethe and Shakespeare.

*any blacker than modern Egyptians today

Why would there be a leader of anonymous trolls?

WE

You seem like a google to me

Hol up!

>he at least recommended you look up statistics

It is superior to the """evidence""" you provided

hold up, hold up.

WE

>White" people are more inclined toward homosexuality and pedophilia then other peoples and races.
The statistics disagree shill. Now fuck off back to your shill hole

another homosexual white

another dumb black

why the fuck are you even here, dont you have more pressing issues considering that you live in a fucking shithole , your entire nation is nothing but barbarism and corruption

again , i am not black you you filthy homosexual cuck

WUZ

why would I believe you, Tyrone?

Only fags don't like boys.

like you and your idol milo, i have no problems with blacks or being called black i just dont want to role play your fetish cause like your idol i know you white homos like bbc's

shitty bait but i'll you a (You) anyways
you're literally ignoring every non-western country in your hypothesis
child brides and pedophilia are common practice in middle.east and SEA and many other places
SEA is also infamous for homosexuality
also there's lots of faggots in muslim countries as well. they just get killed off by the parties in charge, or just off themselves due to pressure.

I'm not much into men, especially black men. Gross. I don't want aids.

the truth must've struck a nerve huh finny , btw dont you have little refuge to attend to, better go tend to his sexual emergency ,

Why can't you even type a normal sentence Jamal?

it's taquan ,cuck. jamal is your wife's bull

More like Taquandra
I thought it was established I'm a gay?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo.

So cute

Actually it proves quite the opposite you stupid nigher

I know, someone posted this cute little thing today and I'm not even gay but so fucking cuteeee!

Some boys are just too sweet to care

That's because pedos fuck their own, and the news, for all their retarded race baiting, don't give a fuck about black or Arab kids.

You hear about white pedos, because white pedos are scary to the News's prime audience-whites

Yes, its to demonize men as well, but seriously who doesn't wanna kiss this face?

fucking pedophiles
how long did that shop take in ms paint?

>"You can put that feather in your cap along with invention of peanut butter"
Ancient Mayans made the first peanut butter.
>"and the ability to run on a flat surface with a ball"
White people invented basketball.
Niggers are only known for 1 invention in the history of their species; Jenkem.

have a sage

They're too busy committing 56% of the murders and 48% of the rapes in the country while only being 13% of the population.

Asian countries also had pederasty. Even into the 1800s they told the men not to give the western barbarians all their "best fruit" aka young boys buttholes

Stop making me want to kiss little boys!

Why do you have a picture of a small boys face saved on your computer?

>"White" people are more inclined toward homosexuality and pedophilia then other peoples and races.

Niggers rape niglets constantly.

>In most of the world outside of North America, Europe, and Australia & NZ it is considered extremely shameful to be a homosexual or a pedophile
No it isn't kek
Actually in pretty much everywhere else that isnt there being either need you points in some circles
Granted pedophilia will get you into shit if it's rape in most shitholes but as just pedophilia you're not gunna get anyone really riled and homosexuality is actually more prevenient in every third world shithole than it is in the entire west combined.
The only reason you could assume otherwise is because you assume their lack of talking about it means they don't partake

They'e really kissable

Because they are cute, duh. Why don't you?

buttblasteed homo

Have fun googling Aboriginal pedophilia in Australia
You'll never believe that stance ever again I can tell you that much

>white people are at the root of this world's most perverse and degenerate behaviors
Actually most disgusting fetishes and the idea that everything can and should be a fetish comes from the Jews(who are turks not white)
The majority of modern degenerate fetishes comes from the ruskies who were given it by Jews
Germany's sexual promiscuity and irregular tenancy to be "out there" when it comes to sex stems from Jews in the late 1800's and early 1900's introducing degenerate sexual appetites to them via stage acts and burlesque shows among others

I'm not sure it's fair to compare abos to people though

Some definitely look kissable, but I'd have to try first.

Egyptian royalty were Greeks who occasionally intermarried with north Africans(also white)
When those dynasties were done the kebab moved in and took over, Egypt wasn't rules by actual Egyptians until the 1400's and even then they got colonized by the British not long after that in the 1700's

King Ramses and Tut both were gingers
Your propaganda is bullshit

>Oh look, yet more anti-white propaganda
>Redpill
Don't do that.

No he isn't
He's an attention whore that found an untapped niche and exploited it just like suits did with video games
Fuck off

Its definitely not gay to wanna kiss the comb prince

sudden influx of pseudo masculine latent homosexuals ,

it's always da joo's , who are also white, i have personally seen more jews with straight narrow noses and blonde hair and blues eyes than those claiming to be white and,blaming jews whiles being 5'9 and under, having black/brown hair and eyes

>they call it being downlow
So many things just clicked in my head and I wish they hadn't

>it is tolerated.

BY FUCKING WHO?

>White washing is intellectually bankrupt
Nigger no the fuck it isn't
"White washing" literally goes back to our ancient Greek and ran roots
They acted as men, women, children, and every color of man to ever be known
Its not "white washing" it's called your actors are the same color as your audience and as such it gets them more into the story 80% of all James Bond sales will hit the floor the moment they make the character black because niggers hardly care about the movies and whites don't have want a man in screen they can't identify with

the mental gymnastics you people do to rationalize these insane conspiracy theories are hilarious "Egyptian royalty were Greeks " it's time to head back to stormfront buddy , your autism is showing

no said the red pill was easy to swallow, continuing taking your blue ones if you dont wont to wake and smell the roses

If I attempt to take a test does that still make me a test taker?

Egypt was ruled by a Greek Macedonian dynasty from 305 to 30 BC, Jamal.

calm down tsundere , we get it you dont like people talking about your dear leader milo

>Jews
>White
Even the original Jews weren't white they were their own race all together
Those Jews no longer exist, they were wiped out
The people that call themselves Jews now are turks who decided to carry on the traditions, speech, and character of the Jews.
I'm not blaming Jews
Blaming implies there's room for the possibility of me being wrong
Everything I said as exactly hat happened
Modern America received its sexual deviancy from the Russians during the cold war
The Russians received it from Russian Jews(all of which is well documented)
Jews in Grant introduced the Grand to sexual deviancy and that is a fact that not only is documented by historians but you can actually see video of said evidence when it was happening at the beginning of silent pictures
And it's not always the Jews
The Jews are just where most things stem from because they enjoy infecting
It could be fucking any race I don't give a shit, fact of the matter is its the jews

>tsundere
He's exploting the only place I've ever truly felt at home just to get himself some more attention and money.
That sir is the opposite of positive
You're a terrible troll

i concede that group is at the heart of many things but that's only coincidence because they're ultimately white, i live in nyc and i can say without a doubt jews are white , the majority has blonde or light brown hair , and blue or light green eyes with a normal nose , not a hook nose caricature like pol would have you believe

self hating black what a pity, i guess john's the one who pegs you jamal huh

hey (insert your pronoun) it's the internet , i dont care that you admire a white jewish coal burning cocksucking homosexual, all i ask is that you be upfront about it, i cant punish you or throw away your dragon dildos trom the internet so relax

Why do you keep posting pictures of yourself?

Pedophilia? Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Japan, etc.

There are literally pedophiles and homos everywhere

Ain't shent egyptshun KANGZ were giants who culd fly n'sheeeeit!!! Niggerfaggot power!

This is not true at all. Blacks in Africa molest little babies for magical sexual fertility. Arabs and other ethnic groups in the middle east have sex with young boys. Pakistan has the highest gay porn search rate of any country on Earth. Of course there's going to be more Pedo's and gays that are white in the West, the west is predominantly white. There are equal if not more levels of homosexuals and gays in other regions, you just don't see them because the majority live in countries where being gay is punishable by death.