Nigger Hate Thread

Can we get a nigger hate thread going? I'm really pissed off with dindo's right now.

>be me at work
>dindo sends out email to everyone at work about blm
>says racist shit about white people
>bring email to bosses attention
>shes promoted 1 week later
>listens to my phone calls now
>writes basically everything bad I do on calls in hostile way
>asks coworkers if she does the same for them (they are asian and latino). She doesnt
>bring it to bosses attention
>if she does it again I'm thinking about sueing
>I still have her original racist email she sent out

FUCK NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JgCi6uqA2Zg
youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExdEHU02Zk0
i.4cdn.org/gif/1475197905353.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=O2iId7ybyt0
youtube.com/watch?v=QIOh4QYmS2c
youtube.com/watch?v=j96LCx4vsPc
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

america is so fucking cùcked, if Cred Forums wasn't filled with lards they would be the most hated nation on Cred Forums

whoa

Never touch the third rail

not going to disagree with you

>thinking about sueing
Do it. You can sue the boss, too. Claim "hostile work environment". You'll probably win. Any babby drama at work can be considered "hostile". The owners of my work. Used to own +30 shops. Told me stories of that shit all the time. Now, he doesn't even like is joking around with "shut up" and shit.

now do the

wop wop wop wop

wop wopwopwop wop

wop wopwopwop wop

sorry you have to deal with that bro, i used to work fast food and at walmart before i started construction/painting etc. and not only do the minorities gang up on you the women do too, also the reason the niggers working at walmart look so fucking whacked out, its cause they are, i have caught fellow employees, smoking weed, doing pills, crushing up said pills and snorting them, drinking, but mostly weed, and drinking. and then customers wonder why they are barely being helped, like sometimes the customers will ask where is"Y" which is fine but the niggers being half fucked up will point people in the wrong direction, knowingly or not. shits annoying

Sports scholarships should have an IQ test attached to them, especially football
Whenever I hear a case of this all it ever is is these walking rape machines

>Be me at work (retail at a toy store)
>See a white trash woman with a pack of lil dindus walking by
>thinking "please don't come in please don't come in"
>They come in
>Mom constantly shouts "EY WE JUST LOOKIN" at kids
>The blackest white person I've ever met
>Genuinely wonder if she's just albino since she's weirdly pale and blonde
>Mom keeps bitching "Y'ALL ESPENSIVE"
>Her two older kids are hanging out in a different part of the store with her 3-4 year old daughter who has a toy stroller for a stuffed animal
>"WE GOIN CMON"
>Notice the stroller looks weird
>See a lego set stuffed under the animal
>Just act polite, tell the little girl that she can't take that home, be nice
>Mother and her pack of dindus don't give a shit
>If anything they look annoyed that I caught her
>Watch those fuckers like a hawk as they're walking out
>"EY WHY YOU LOOKIN SHE AINT STEALIN SHIT"
>They keep glaring at me as they leave
>Immediately run and do inventory on everything

Thank God nothing was missing. I'm still fucking confused why the woman didn't even pretend to do the whole ghettotrash thing of shouting "YOU CANT DO DAT SHIT" and outright abusing her kid in public.

>Sports scholarships should have an IQ test attached to them

That'd defeat the purpose of getting someone good at groidball at your school: to play groidball.

ya fuck niggers seriously. i dont think i would win though. I even sent the email anonymously to the ethics department at my work and they even did nothing about it. I bet they wouldnt dare trying to go after her because she would cry racism.

>that filename
fucking kekd japan

>Fighting a nigger in the presence of other niggers

I don't think a 1 v 1 has ever occurred in the ghetto.

holy fucking kek

a classic

exactly, the only way to like niggers is to never have met one

youtu.be/JgCi6uqA2Zg

this kind of shit happened at my highschool all the time.

HAHAHAHA
thanks bloody tampon

How do you Americans live with these people?

fuck niggers and their niglets

they grow up so fast

>send him a poke

wtf is going on in that webm

>taking a walk
>see dindos drowning
>keep walking

rare
a
r
e

nog tries to take a nap on the third rail

We don't

If they move in, we pack up and leave

these vids are why stand your ground laws exist and nor just king of the castle (for your home)

My job is like that.

We are supposed to complete around 200 "objectives" a day.

>White man gets 170 objectives.
>"WHAT IS WRONG THIS IS TERIBLE YOU ARE SO SLOW CONSIDER THIS A WARNING!!!!"

>Black female gets 173 objectives.
>"Oh, this is so good. You practically set a record today! You deserve a prize!"

The average white male gets almost double the work done as black women. Black men are so low they don't even count as workers.

It's all basic data entry shit. Seriously though. If a Google gets a 25 for the day they are perfectly fine with it. If a white guy gets 175 they will get a speaking to.

Relaxing around googles. Should have shot them

Drunk nigger touches electrified third rail and gets turned into fried chicken

not all black people are the same ... only 50 %

but the other 50 % is ok ! stop generalyzing !!!

it's the white man's burden, held to a higher standard and expectation.

Lol

people in position of authority are afraid to confront dindos because they will be seen as racist

you're drunk, Hans

This one is bad.

Fucking knives.

I was hoping he would run those niggers over.

>the importance of carrying a gun

I see this kind of dancing a lot in the black community.

What the fuck is wrong with black people?

What have we done? Why have we brought barbarians into modern society only to let them loose on civilized people?

God have mercy on our souls.

If I were to pull numbers out of my ass

I'd say 30% of them are violent degenerates

The other 70% are more or less good people

30% is still why too much, especially if you want to maintain a society.

What happend after this? Did the female sheboons kill him?
Complete webm anyone?

>Why have we brought barbarians into modern society only to let them loose on civilized people?

Because you couldn't pick your own damn cotton, now one of your old tractors is in charge.

Nice.

fuck im retarded. This is a good one

Power is a nesting stack. Cops feel free to do what they think their superiors will support. Superiors strongly imply they want cops to not exist. Cops feel paralyzed.

lol that she has a kramer poster

back to your cuck shed, non country. at least the usa earned its right to exist

Original video cuts off too.

>him
It's a girl

She honestly was probably involved with them. Notice how shes in the middle of a big group on the bleachers. She sat there willingly. She was most likely fucking the guys who probably had girlfriends and talking shit.

I went to a school on the outskirts of Chicago that was around 50% white 50% every other race and this would only happen if you were mingling with them. Otherwise you had a group of white dudes defending you. We let the coal burners fend for themselves. They were asking for it.

It's harsh but true.

my work is so ass backwards.
>my boss literally told me how long I have worked for this company doesn't matter
>he proceeds to give dindos better shifts because they have to go home to their kids

Oh god this is such a good idea. I live in a 50%+ black city and this would be gold.

brb going to buy a bike and a remote taser.

jesus I hate niggers. why the fuck are they cool now

This

>go home to their kids

I call BS

Fun fact, even 50% of niggers that take the IAT show a bias against blacks

>people in position of authority are afraid to confront dindos because they will be seen as racist

That's why black men are so useless. They know they can't get in trouble for being pieces of shit. You can see it in their yellow beady eyes when they do get in trouble. They know it doesn't matter because no white person can do anything to them without them screaming racism and having every other lazy nigger stick up for them.

God this just pisses me off. Fuck niggers.

As a Mexican, I offer you a solution. Rather than deporting illegals, have them trade in 1 nigger in exchange for citizenship, and instead send the nigger to Mexico.

Let them try this shit there. Mexicans aren't cucks, I promise you the nigger problem would be no more.

that was somebody's baby

I am sure there's an updated one

>dindo
Is that a black dildo?

This girl can scrap. Should have kept her distance.

shut up nipp or I'll send a minuteman your way.

fucking spics man damn. I'll be cruising along in life during the deportations, can't wait.

youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU

Why do girls always punch with their wrists

This should be the queen of Cred Forums. Stunning bravery. Fight a Google, alone, in the presence of other googles is a risky proposition. She stepped the fuck up and kept at it. I bet 80% of the male's on here wouldn't have shown the aggressiveness she did, AND she has the official aryan woman's hairstyle. 10/10

This looks exactly like the isolated Sentinelese tribe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExdEHU02Zk0

because they're women and their brains lack the ability to comprehend basic force application.

I love this story.

President Old Tractor knows his place.

From my experience, it's much worse than that. Also, they exist on a spectrum. The better ones are better at not acting like a chimp, but unless they're totally an Oreo they still chimp out more than typical people from other races.

That's one thing they have right though. Fair fights are for chumps and all non-nogs need to throw down when a nig nogs on non-nog

Sentinelese and other people of the Australoid race may look like negroes, but they are genetically very different from them.

The fine black gentleman doing the heeming is a nice guy who shits on people for acting like thugs.

The guy taking the nap is a british coon who was arrested for burglary.

Sick of seeing videos of whites getting murdered, show videos of niggers getting shot by whites while doing something niggery

>be me at state university
>PoliSci major (yeah yeah, meme degree)
>have a few classes with dindu
>dindu is actually very intelligent
>dindu is also extremely opinionated
>constantly interrupts professors
>example:
>Professor: "Well class, realists believe war is a result of human nature, while liberals believe war is a result of things like imperialism."
>Dindu: "Yeah, but that's wrong though. Imperialism merely causes the systematic racism and poverty that plagues post-imperial colonies. This violent oppression, coupled with wealth inequality, is what leads to war in these states.

Nigger I'm just here to get my meme degree so I can go into sales and never use it. Stop fucking talking.

>Antonio Santiago
>white

>when the hair extensions start flying
kek

I got you famalam

She's likely a coalburner, and they're probably fighting over some 29 year old unemployed nigger thug.

pause that video around 5/6 of the last second

Love the mastery displayed here. Concealment of draw was flawless.

Do you have any where the nog is doing something niggery like committing crime? Those are my favorite, arrogant dindus criminals getting shot

striking with the wrist is actually decent technique

why did he do that?
does he just hate nigs?

Spells out 9/1, than Cred Forums

Shits starting here in Canada as well

>be in downtown Toronto
>Googles on the street with pamphlets saying "black Israel" after every person walks by
>another time he says black history

>visit downtown Montreal
>there's a Google saying "black power", "black history" or "black history"

>go up to google and ask what he's doing
>he tells me that he is recruiting black brothas and sistahs to fight against the white man, to take back what was theirs and to promote black supremacy
>says the main network has started and is in Toronto, but now they're spreading

>I ask to look into the newsletter/pamphlet to see what it's about and he asks for a charge of 5 dollars
>I tell him I just want to know what they're about before I even consider donating to them
>he opens the newsletter/ pamphlet to show me and all I see are pages of Egyptians statues, pyramids, Kemet, all of the melanated we waz kangz shit, Trayvon martin, slavery, and all of the other crazy ghetto Google shit we would joke about on Cred Forums
>black Romans, black Jews, black Shakespeare, black Asian people and claiming famous architecture especially the Egyptians' as their own
>I even saw a few ghetto emojis in a small panel with text and this is where I was holding back laughter
> he asks for money
> I say no and leave

I've been to other cities as well recently, and this shit is in every city. Has any other leafs encountered this bullshit? If I see them again I'll mess with them asking more questions

what's the context here?

If it wasn't obvious already you niggers here are all witnessing the birth of a new far left meme. Back in 2012 it was privilege, now it's "Implicit Bias"

I believe that was a nanny and the girls parents punished her severely over it.

>French Catholics praying
>Nig comes up blasting loud music

i.4cdn.org/gif/1475197905353.webm

You must learn to love the nigger. Only then will there be world peace.

hair on ground spells 9/11

spooky

Nig had been warned once about interrupting the prayer. His response was to walk back over and blast 'music' out of his phone. The prayer itself was in france over one of the over 6000000 terrorist attacks they suffer weekly.

>extremely intelligent
>white people be putting black people down
pick one

A Catholic church was being demolition'd to make room for a mosque and the black guy was gloating and laughing at the church goers having one last service outside.

This was in France, where the French government is closing down churches and replacing them with mosques.

A shame.
Sorry I thought it was a male, couldn't see the face with that hood.

Fuck, she was beautiful. Sad. Is this Google gonna get some bad medicine by the state?

Yeah
Here's the ultimate BFTO

They are praying in front of a church that is being demolished and in comes a nigger with rap music blasting from his cell phone.

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>JaMarcus
>LaDarius

Literally what the fuck

Brutal.

The filename KEK

Just some marvellous monkey monikers, user.

Fuck niggers. They never fight fair.

Fucking this....

You magnificent taco bending bastard, you.

What the fuck even happened?
That she boon just looked like she tripped on her own and then chimped out because of her 60 IQ.

Your numbers are coming from your biased experience of only interacting with what are actually the best of the negros. As a dose of reality, 60% of them are growing up in fatherless homes.

Rumble also beats women.

Lurk more.

> easily 0.9+ correlation

holy kek my sides

based mexibro

I'm also in a study group with him. When he focuses on the material, it's clear he's well-read. I owe a few A's to him.

I know this should disgust me but that one google doing that weird walk with his jacket made me burst out laughing

gets me every time

Holy kek, context

maybe

I dunno
The most interaction I've had with them was when I was in uni. The hood was right next door to the school and I've seen what they do to each other and white folks.

kek, classic

Was it a good sail foam or just a cheaper version of a flagship like an Iphone 5c?

holy kek

'Anyone ever want to go to maximum security prison just so you can torture and kill some real niggers without worrying about them being half-decent black people?

Too bad you'd get thrown in solitary forever though smdh

I've thought about doing this, but with an empty vodka bottle, methanol and in baltimore.

When you say Nigger Hate Thread, do you mean Insecure White Boy thread?

I don't understand what goes through their minds when they move half the time.

I fucking hate niggers. I'm so glad we don't have many here. Are they even human? I think not. They're like abos. SUB-human.

Why can't we just send them all back to Africa? Fuck asylumseekers. They can stay in their own fucked countries and fix them.

It's not our fucking burden. Why should I care if niggers die????

top kek I hope the monkey broke its' back

>FINISH HIM

What did he exactly do?

Lol. I looked it up. People are saying that he was actually introducing people to the white dude next to him. Pretty funny though to take it as that context.

Of course, we are fragile cucks that shrink at the sight of a real black man

Happened in my hometown. I carry a mother fucking gun now.

Nope look at the posts in the thread fag

that shit made me mad nigger or not , you dont fucking stomp on a kid and bludgeon it to a coma.

fucking niggers man wtf is wrong with them?
poor dindu baby.
all she did was puke.

They are starting to move into my town now

I should probably do the same now.

Unfortunately women like to race-mix with them the most for some reason.

They've been doing this for at least 10 years in downtown Toronto, though I've not experienced one that specifically states "black supremacy". Its a typical scam, they ask if you're interested and hand you the pamphlet. Then they demand money for it. I've thrown them back in their faces a few times as they're so pushy they'll try to force it into your hand.

I fucking knew it. They don't even look human.

lmao every time with those fucking chimp names

We can hope. "Implicit bias" is a much weaker meme.

That nanny was beaten within an inch of her life and then arrested.

>what is aids-land

That is because (((they))) have made nigger culture something "cool". We do (((they))) hate us so much? I bet there's very few niggers in Israel.

This is why you either run from dindus or have enough bullets for all of them. They always fight dirty and in groups.

Anyone know what happened to the child and the woman?

What's going on here? Are the tracks in America electrified? Here we have the wires above the tracks

>Nigga just chilling on fire, waiting for other nigga to kindle the fire
Do they have nerves?
Do they feel pain?
This makes me less guilty about killing a nigga

Wonder what you have to do for every other nog to turn on you like that.

im dying

What's inside the washmachine? a lil' niggra or a dog?

fwiw, this is a Jamaican cultural thing, rather than black American.

Google detected

It's time brother. Buy one while you still can.

FUCK. NIGGERS.

>a docile black girl

Look at this freak of nature

youtube.com/watch?v=O2iId7ybyt0

Nothing's happening.

HOW MUCH LONGER DO I....

oh

um, the woman is clearly asian. The only crime he commited was not beating her harder.

Well honestly at that point the theft is their own fault. They were well within punching distance.

And yes, that would have probably broken the drinks, but it's better to break your merchandise than lose your merchandise and your dignity.

Probably 10000th whiter than they are.
Not anymore though

Let me post a quick Nig story:

Basically, some nig decided to punch his girlfriend in the throat, and typical nig stuff occurs, so a teacher tries to intervene and push them apart. Just for context, I live in a school district with median income 100k, (even though my senpai doesn't make that much) so Nig stuff is kinda rare. Anyway, the nig begins to run from lunch table to lunch table, leaping across the space inbetween like some parkour shit. Eventually he gets wrangled by a squad of teachers into rooms we call "student """"services"""""" to get a talking to, and later a scholarship for being so cooperative. 6 teachers, a closed door. The NIG fucking ESCAPED, and starting running through the halls like a chimp. By this time the police had come, and were running after him.... he tried to escape the school by running through the indoor track room, but (((whitey))) kept him down.

10/10 would watch again, shit was cash.
but holy fuck niggers tho

From what I remember previously on Cred Forums, he was arrested, possibly shot by police, but the latter is probably a pipe dream.

Needs to be updated with the article about Zimbabwe selling off their wild animals to private safari things.

>if it's black send it back

This black "man" who is a judge will betray humans in favour of his negroid kin.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIOh4QYmS2c

hahhahaha silly negros, they cant behead for shit

>Are the tracks in America electrified?
I middle rail is, it's like that in canadian subways/LR as well. We have some gay and ugly as fuck streetcars in Toronto that have a tangle of overhead cable, but they are only kept for 'muh culture' reasons (they also derail in snow)

She recovered the kids was not touched but probably scarred for life and will never trust Blacks...lesson learned.
The nigger got cought and convicted.

>casually murdering your friend for the lulz

Should do the same thing but with a shotgun shell under the seat instead.

Police caught him and he was let go with no charges.

Holy fuck that monster. I hope they hanged her for that shit.

what the fuck does senpai autocorrect to senpai?

>noncountry
>speaking

It's a kid, and unfortunately I think it lived

religious negroes are best negroes , if you know one or get in contact with a zealotic nigger he will be 100% white on the inside and try to do the right thing and be zealous.

the cure to niggerdom criminality is baptism plus indoctrination into christs ways.

hell if a jungle dindu pope knows what his peopel are capable of and why theyre bad , imagine a negroe on your side of christ.

black and white united against the jew.
the eternal jew and its supporters.

black and white MUST UNITE , as we wuz brothaz in the past we can be brothaz in the future.

real talk.

holla

Thank god it was a niggra, if it was a dog I would have feel sad.

haha so true

Sounds good.

Then again, the situation is due to American police having things well under control, which is not the case in Mexico. That leaves room for vigilantism.

If there was no police in America, and with the number of guns they have, I think the negroes would have been gone a long, long time ago.

Granted, the self-defense laws in America are great, but I wonder if you walk into a bad neighborhood with an assault rifle under your raincoat and massacre the first group trying to rob you, if the court will sentence you because you "went looking for trouble" or something?

Is that subway kek?

white bitch is based af i think i'm in love

this 100%

All Fucking Niggers Must Fucking Hang

Amazing breasts, reminds me of Brittney White

>also the reason the niggers working at walmart look so fucking whacked out, its cause they are, i have caught fellow employees, smoking weed, doing pills, crushing up said pills and snorting them, drinking, but mostly weed, and drinking

>walmart employees claim that they can't buy much on the salary at walmart
>then they do this shit and wonder why they're always broke

Damn, white girl did pretty good though. Coal burners can be pretty tough from all the ass whooping Jamal drops on them.

he has a brother named Daidealyst

This guy gets it

It doesn't really matter for such a small amount of drinks if he was caught or not, and that's why he was also let go with no charges probably.

The point is to punish the arrogance of scum.

>light yourself on fire
>jump out of shower
You have to wonder how they ever survived to the modern age with instincts like that

Say what? I'm looking at titties here

>space_nigger
Kek, weren't those the WE WUZ JAFFA N' SHIT.
I think there was also a WE WUZ GOA'ULD GODS N' SHIT too.
Teal'c was the only black I was ok with in that serie. Fuck I miss so much SG.

>went to a HS with 8 niggers total, 7 of them being from Africa and one American nigger
>still am friends with the Africans
>go to uni my first year
>more niggers than ever
>they talk loud as shit
>they use speaker phones and blast music everywhere
>they act retarded in all my classes
And my uni is majority white. Fucking niggers.

>They are starting to move into my town now
If you live in a white town and niggers start to move in, you should become an arsonist. If you let the infection spread, everything will die.

Italy

>600,000 years of slavery

<
Welcome to the United Caliphate.

White people found them

oh my fuck, thanks for that

For a second I thought it said KANGZ on the wall.

Please do not sully the good name of Chaka.

Sad man just sad :(

shes cute

>Italy
Damn.

senpai what up senpai how you senpai'n senpai? nuthin much but senpai up in this shit senpai. i got a little senpai that makes the ladies scream senpai you know what i'm sayin senpai? aight senpai den okay senpai

>good name of Chaka
My apologies, I was lied to by pic related

Bad goy.
>6.000.000 years of slavery
ftfy

Black, huge tits and good demeanor.
how rare for women.

So you let her walk out with the lego set but nothing was missing?

fucking amazing

I have this pic of a racist baby after getting his just deserts

I might have some more sauce on this

>when the nigger swarm destroys your business in 45 seconds

The middle rail isn't electrified you dumbass, it's the third rail, or, the rail furthest from the platform. It doesn't even really look like a rail, it's covered and larger than the gauge that the train's wheels ride on.

Also streetcars in Toronto are only kept around because Toronto politicians are inept as fuck and haven't invested in proper transit infrastructure over the last 30 years. Realistically, at least half of Toronto's streetcar lines ought to be subway lines, but subway lines are massive investments that piss off voters in the short term.

>white shirt and khakis
>warbraids
>fought off a horde of simians

Holy fuck. TRVE VIKING SHIELD MAIDEN DETECTED!

>same species as me

What a fucking moron, how can he not comprehend what their point was?

Love it, his friend should have kicked that other googles teeth

this is fucked

phone controlled tazer on the bike seat

Meanwhile in Detroit...

youtube.com/watch?v=j96LCx4vsPc

He's a nigger subhuman, what do you think?

Thank God I live in Canada, I barely ever see Nigs.

Digusting.

Toronto has the same problem as American cities re: transit. Niggers.

Huehues are the dumbest of niggers.

>Meechaiel
Damn Murrica...

Name one black """inventor""" who didn't steal the invention from a white man.

Protip: You can't.

JaMarcus came so close to having a normal name

>I still have her original racist email she sent out
>FUCK NIGGERS
yeah, you're clearly so appalled by racism lol

Did he died?

Wonder if they';ll vote democrat this year.

He got your ass there, burger.

whenever I feel sad, I just remind myself that at least I don't live in america.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a black person.

>filipino
>human

Nah. Nearly all non-whites are the same. Deep down they all bear resentment and act like animals.
Trust me, I live in a country where whites are a minority. I live through this shit erry day.

Just Africa my shit up .

It's not to be considered hate speech when you are telling the truth. When you are attacking the white man, you are attacking the western civilisation as a whole.

When you attack a nigger you attack mudhuts in Africa. Gollygee

Source? Did he just get ripped in half?

This is exactly how the ancient egyptians partied back then.

Almost everyone I've ever seen riding those fucking hoverboards are niggers. Why do niggers love them so much?

Gimme.

>president old tractor

Perfect

Almost. In Detroit, even the lasers are black.

In Texas we can carry guns.

yeah, a gun wont help you when you are that close to someone with a knife m8. This is more like the importance of checking through a visor before opening the door.

Thanks OP. Was feeling really shitty earlier but then I remembered that I'm not a nigger

They think it's OK to be openly racist now and this shit needs to come to a stop, by force if necessary. Sue is the least you can do.
DON'T LET THE NIGGER BITCH GET AWAY WITH IT. And yes, since they openly HATE white people, I don't have any problem calling them NIGGERS--with the pronounced RRRRRRRRRRRR at the end. Even though Soros wants the race war, and participating in the hate is only helping Soros get his way--still--some of these nigger bitches do not possess the ability to reason or listen to different points of view, which I chalk up to being less than human.

>Why do niggers love expensive, gawdy, pointless garbage

Is this a real question?

>girl on green getting head stomped on the background
>nigger that pulled niggress has KANGZ on t-shirt
>same nigger slams niggress head on table before mating ritual

Nat Geo should make a fucking documentary on this island niggers.

that's supposed to be Erica isn't it?

What the fuck is going on here?

Why do you call black people "googles"?

Only noticed it the last couple of days

>Why do niggers love them so much?
It's genetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Я хoчy их oбoccaть.

>Grabs his limp body

Right, cunt..!

>Even though Soros wants the race war, and participating in the hate is only helping Soros get his way
I don't care. I want one too.

Fuck these animals.

shut the fuck up you faggot. this is bc whites don't even into religion anymore, not because they're getting replaced

What's this from?

>shitavious

one is an email sent to her coworkers in what should be a professional workplace, the other is shared anonymously with anonymous users on a peruvian wind instrument appreciation convent

Here you go. Welcome home, white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Only one persons

No clue on either account.

Gaudy and too lazy to walk.

Dancing with a KANG (look at his shirt)

Lel!

That would be like IQ testing the horses at the Kentucky Derby.

new meme to make the word google a hate symbol

Don't take this advice. That's loser talk and defeatist talk. Fight it any way you can, which is sueing AND/or revenge. Remember, YOU are more intelligent than these half-brained shits. If you put your mind to it, you can set the bitch up to get fired. Do NOT accept defeat.

What is going on in this?

moe

Will this make my hate for niggers even more profound?

If you look really well, the nigger spits on the head of boldy and gets his nigger light out.

Where the hell did he pull that gun from?

WE WUZ
>the first culture to use the number 0
>Kept ancient calendars
>knew about planets in the solar systems that were't seen until 17th century
>Possible connections with aliens
>inventor of tequila
>Pancho Villa

Based Mexico.

AWWWWW Cred Forums! DON'T DO YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR TWO-TIME CHAMPS AND

FEEL

THE

POWERRRR!

(IT'S A NEW DAY! YES IT IS!)

What a fucking nigger.

We have no white guilt.

You will discover a deep appreciation of gravel.

CCW bro. I'm ready to pull and fire anytime a nigger is near me.

It started when Nigger started showing retarded results.

Case in point: Nigger up American scientists or American inventors.

Its reasons like this I mounted a fixed blade knife to the side of my center console. If anyone every came at me through my window I'd just start stabbing.

Am i the only one that notices his id say kEk

>why would a shiny device with built stereo speakers and LED lights that moves you around appeal to lazy niggers?

Good it was a black kid

what is the background to this savagery?

Sorry, coming up empty.

Does an user here have sauce?

one of these niggers got off

the other is only serving 17 years

Shoulda gave him the 5bucks and posted that lulzy shit here.

underrated

>Weave_Whacker.webm

The part I don't get is why those folks are trying to stop him.

The first country to use zero?
What the fuck are you talking about

>Shitavious

It's like nigga mommas want to send their kids to jail

so glad i finally own a gun (glock 17).

i've been living dangerously far too long. time to start caring my health and security.

God damn, that's bad.