Brit/pol - Kriegslok edition

>Liam Fox signals Britain will leave the single market in 'hard Brexit'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/29/liam-fox-signals-britain-will-leave-the-single-market-in-hard-br/

>Liam Fox interview: the EU is ripping out Europe's social fabric
spectator.co.uk/2016/10/liam-fox-on-why-may-is-better-than-cameron/

>Planning for Brexit could cost the Government £65 million a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/29/planning-for-brexit-could-cost-the-government-65-million-a-year/

>Ken Clarke launches scathing Brexit attack on May
express.co.uk/news/uk/715622/Ken-Clarke-Theresa-May-Brexit-politics-government-Boris-Johnson-Liam-Fox-David-Davis

>Chris Law becomes third SNP MP to be investigated by police over financial dealings
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/a-8936562

>UK Govt Report: Employers Must Islamise Because Muslims Least Likely To Have a Job
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/28/government-report-muslims-least-likely-group-work-employers-must-islamise/

>Italian PM Matteo Renzi warns UK over EU rights
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37502578

>Queston Time on at 22:45 with Priti Patel and Steven Woolfe on the panel
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07xsqjg

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kFfgR7kUlK
youtube.com/watch?v=qtaRuOK0gm8
vocaroo.com/i/s05F69kEUyIC
youtube.com/watch?v=ebKRoIO_2hU
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Canada&country2=United Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=4tdKl-gTpZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7ELJ0oeaA
youtu.be/mrZRURcb1cM
youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUo7a7J_I`
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-xmICHCK4
youtube.com/watch?v=DRMqwnlWYoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM
youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrkXwAD3I
youtu.be/IzRhFH5OyHo
youtube.com/watch?v=xacflWZig8c
youtube.com/watch?v=-dZSLJwKlEI
youtube.com/watch?v=fN1WBgS9u_E
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Y2TCD7KLA
youtube.com/watch?v=cuaiYgmf9lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xuAZ4GaqdgY.
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU
youtube.com/watch?v=WVQ-Yz-5zTE&list=PLn6YnJtjeIaZbObkZ79lmZnM-C1Q_foZv
youtube.com/watch?v=MlA4ixTHOzI
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
youtu.be/xiK2JlBpzvI
youtube.com/watch?v=dF5-yy-jopA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9485087
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you pronounce 'H' is it 'Haitch' or 'aitch'?

What do Brits think of Norway, Iceland, and Switzerland?

hopscotch

I've had a sad, overwhelming, scary as hell day lads. Feel strangely alone.

Please post images that will make me laugh. I need it.

"ehch"

vocaroo.com/i/s0kFfgR7kUlK

Nth for Amelia.

Get paid today lads.

There are no breaks on the NEETbux train.

Haitch

Iceland is awesome, wish Britain was more like it
Norway is alright but the people are smug
Switzerland is a meme country

Love them all. Especially Iceland.

We see Norway as a rich, oily, icy land full of tall people and beautiful but angry women.

Switzerland is basically just a playground for the rich and a ski course for the middle classes. I sort of think there is no such thing as a Swiss person but I've seen them irl so clearly I'm wrong. It's a bit of a meme country but they have resisted the EU better than anybody and that's impressive. Probably because of allthe NAZI gold and chocolate.

Iceland is only known forthe Northern Lights, Eyjafjajajokull (sp), Bjork, stunning women and a tiny city. Also piss fish.

Was just about to start a new thread, good thing I checked before I hit post.

what's the matter lad

Haitch. Always and forever.

See

Data collection bots glitching the servers again.

Lad.

>Switzerland
>Meme country

Are you me?

>pronouncing the letter h
>ever
Fuck off cunt.

Haitch here. I'm midlands.

You?

I'd say the best way to determine it is with HSBC. If you just ask the question straight, people change their minds to try to sound smart.

Lel

Don't want to get into details, mainly because I'm trying to forget about it, and calm down, so I can get some sleep in a bit.

Yer jokin. I'm currently in the Derby area.

I test it with HDMI. Isn't aich the American pronunciation? I always though it was.

Strange, with HSBC and HDMI I pronounce it haitch, but for the NHS, I seem to pronounce it 'aitch. Has Cred Forums subtly brainwashed me to pronounce it that way through ironic memes?

I have to deal with you NEETS leeching off my taxes and just today at work my boss Mr Silverberg refused to sign off on my bonus, it's not fair!

Mate. Not to try to push you of course because you know you.

But I've talked through shit with these cunts a few times and it genuinely has helped.

Even though the majority of Cred Forums is probably shills, NEETS, faggots and dickheads they usually can give you a decent perspective on your shit. It's definitely helped me before is allI can say. Even if you just make something up, you'll find that in general your countrymen will want to try to help.

Now you've said it, I do too.

I guess it's whether it's at the start or end of a word. But you're right; if I'm saying the letter alone it's haitch, if it's in the middle of an acronym it's aitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtaRuOK0gm8

What do you do m8? I've had some properly shit jobs and been in some terrible financial positions.

I imagine everyone says aich in NHS.

Except maybe a few snobbies.

vocaroo.com/i/s05F69kEUyIC

Got an appointment with my GP tomorrow to discuss my mental health. I never asked for this. What do. I don't want to go.

>tired as fuck
>stay up anyway
>always have a fucked up sleep pattern
>seem to subconciously fight against even small ways of coming back to normalcy

Why do I do this lads?

ENN

HAITCH

ESS

>Got an appointment with my GP tomorrow to discuss my mental health.
Probably for the best m8

Who booked your appointment?

>I don't want to go.
Seems like you may be suffering from anxiety and agoraphobia

Unless an organisation or family is forcing you to go, don't go.

How simple?

Subconscious self sabotage

Fucking hell lad that was loud.

But after that I'm rethinking my position. I reckon I'm 50/50 tbhaitch

ayyy

It's not that bad user. I'm on SSRIs (meme away about dr goldberg), it's helpful just to talk. Plus they can give you medication or refer you to the NHS for therapy. I'm doing both, haven't gone to a session yet though. My GP is a very kind lady

Masochist? I mean this place is the only space I feel welcome in

Next step
>alcoholism

Srsly lad try to stop it. Get a gym membership and kick the fuck out of yourself there every day at 0900

Mummy booked it for me. Reee I don't want to go I never asked for her to book it. She thinks I'm suicidal and self destructive and wants me to get help. Fucking normies. I think I might be bipolar desu but what difference does it make if I am.

>Seems like you may be suffering from anxiety and agoraphobia
not him but I have that. (anxiety, not sure about agoraphobia). it's fucking awful. i'm a bit calmer since taking meds though

Go lad, it might help.

Same.

We do it because we're distracted by what's goin on in our heads.

You should go lad, it will probably do you a world of good. I got referred to a therapist and it sorted out my anger and depression issues, feel a lot better for it too.

sounds like me a few months back. my mum got me to do it. it was ok in the end

Who /nogf/ here

I might be an american but we can feel this feel together limeys

Nothing can help me. I don't even want help.

no worries, hope it works out m9

Where you from lad? If nearby I'll take you for a beer.

>Mummy booked it for me
I'm sure she's only trying to help

>She thinks I'm suicidal and self destructive and wants me to get help
Are you?

>I think I might be bipolar desu but what difference does it make if I am.
Does it affect your life and you performing to your highest potential?

I browse all day but I always seem to stay up on a nightime. I'm so tired right now I can barely think straight but I'm still up for some reason. If I've got to go somewhere the next day I'll still do it, end up getting like 2 hours sleep, spend the whole of the next day zombified and then still end up staying up late the next night again.

I have some sort of issue about actually lying down in bed and going to sleep. There's something going on there that I need to try and resolve.

I've been a heavy drinker for years Tbh.

Me.

Sounds like you have a very clear problem.

me

I know how you feel m8

I feel it with you. I want a gf but I don't even know how to begin to go about that, I don't even know any girls I am not related to.

Do it for your Mummy if she is worried about you.

Why do so many people suffer from mental health problems?

You'd think it would just be a small minority who wouldn't pass on their genes, but I know loads of people whose heads are boggled.

The Tories are really dropping the ball on this one. Mental health should be a focus, not an afterthought.

>wanting a three dimensional girlfriend

>mfw they had jim beam cheap as chips in the paki shop

we real nigga hours now

i got a gf and a side chick and frankly sometimes i get sick of all the drama and wish i could be alone

I have anxiety but don't take any meds. I just get into the right frame of mind and try to push through it. Its all in your head and only you can overcome it, meds wont fix the issue

>I browse all day but I always seem to stay up on a nightime. I'm so tired right now I can barely think straight but I'm still up for some reason. If I've got to go somewhere the next day I'll still do it, end up getting like 2 hours sleep, spend the whole of the next day zombified and then still end up staying up late the next night again.
>I have some sort of issue about actually lying down in bed and going to sleep. There's something going on there that I need to try and resolve.

My sleeping pattern was fucked months back

I made an effort to fix it now though, much better. Been doing more exercise and I'm hoping to start driving lessons

Still a friendless KHV

>I don't even know any girls I am not related to.
>tfw never texted a girl except my mum

We have no more money to put aside.

I like the night because I don't feel guilty about sitting alone browsing Cred Forums and playing vidya, whereas I sort of do in the day. No distractions to get in the way of my distractions.

user please go. I felt like you did, but I'm in a very different situation now. I don't want you to feel that feel for even one more second. Go forth and make the best of it, be open an honest, I believe in you.

Newcastle desu

Yeah I have crashed my life this year and it's gotten out of control. And yes my life is affected and I have bouts of energy which leads me to do stupid things and ruin my plans desu.

Because more people have time to contemplate how bad their shitty lives are. If you used to have a shitty life, then it was because there was an actual threat to your existence. Nowadays people get depressed over stuff like social media and dumb shit like that.

pretty much everyone on my mum's side of the family has been mentally ill at some point

good thing I'll end the genetic line

who /virgin/ here

I do the same mate. I always try to make sure I get up at 6 anyway so that I'm up and around and not sleeping in until midday.

Strange enough, I've found that waking up early and getting up and around at a reasonable time in the morning helps with the moral a bit.

>I've been a heavy drinker for years Tbh.

Me too.

But then I made the step to calm it down. I joined a gym and I bough a bike.

I lost 3.5 stone in 8 months and now I'm running a business, competing in lifting competitions and cycling 100 miles/week.

I promise you it's achievable, but taking the step is the hard part. Once you've forced yourself for a month, which is not easy, you'll look in the mirror, see a better person and you'll just automatically carry on.

Just man up and get on with it. In the old days that's what you did, now we coddle people too much.

Would you give me candies Cred Forums if I dressed as Pepe?

The last girl to contact me was my cousin, but she rang me by accident not even to talk to me.

Virgin reporting in.

What does your average Tory voter look like?

How hard is it to immigrate to the UK?

I'm white. English and Welsh in fact. So no need to worry about that.

I don't know what's going on, it's pretty worrying desu. Obviously when it comes to stats the figures are inflated by GPs throwing antidepressants at every cunt who has a bad day but there's something more going on. The police are basically full-time nutter catchers and it seems more unusual to meet someone who never had a serious problem than not. I don't know if it's a purely material thing to do with the shit they put in our food or what.

Well Newcastle if half the way up the country from me lad so I can't really help I guess.

But next time I'm there for work, and if I see you on here a few days before I promise I'll do it. I love meeting new people, even if there are random cunts from Cred Forums with a 95% chance of getting murdered.

>The Tories are really dropping the ball on this one. Mental health should be a focus, not an afterthought.
Every government has failed on the mental health front for decade. I'm sure its because its a complex issue that the cant set targets on to make it seem like they are doing a good job.

>I've found that waking up early and getting up and around at a reasonable time in the morning helps with the moral a bit.

same, I like how quiet it is in the morning.

well I've tried counselling and lots of strategies but have had no luck. since start medication again I've been much more socially outgoing and less agitated, though not completely. I'll never get rid of it completely I guess, I've always been a shy and temperamental person

Because our race and culture are facing existential threat and we've all been brainwashed by degenerate immorality. Mental illness is a normal reaction of a healthy mind to an evil world. Our spirits are rebelling against it. You can always pop a pill and get even more brainwashed by psychobabble and pretend everything's fine though if you wish.

Here, the only girls I know around my age are all either seeing someone or not interested in me. Considered joining a dating site but I hate taking pictures of myself and I couldn't deal with checking it every day only to find out I have no replys.

I guess some of us are just destined to be alone.

Who /cheeseandcrackers/ here?

You can pick up a wonderful selection box from Sainsbury's for £5.

No idea.

Stilton and oat cakes masterrace

>Yeah I have crashed my life this year and it's gotten out of control
You should go mate just to see if helps in anyway.

You should talk out your problems with your mum and address the issues. Then you can make a plan of action on how you want to get your life back on track. You need to be honest with yourself m8

well at least someone rings you

I just assume all girls already are in relationships. Similar to me regarding dating sites, just not my thing

Oopsie forgot pic tee hee

Thanks lad.

>tfw didn't fall for the pill jew when in a mental crisis

Not hard at all. What is your trade?

My parents wouldn't understand. I have been this way for years and I don't see a possible way out. I'll go if I am forced to though.

Applied mathematician and economist. Freshly minted.

No problem lad.

there is literally nothing wrong with /nogf/

I think most parents are crap.

Mine were. Little to no emotiaonal connection with my father, who'd hit me if I accidentally slammed the cupboard door. Mum's head is fucked, she gave up.

Mental health issues are often inherited, although not always genetically.

Like we got rid of polio and TB, we need to get reduce this shit.

Apparently my mum suffered with constant severe depression so I've probably inherited that from her, which I don't blame her for not at all, it's just sort of like a closure to know why I'm like this and where it came from.

M9ey I'm jealous as fuck.

Have this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebKRoIO_2hU

>I guess some of us are just destined to be alone.

I hear that.

It's better this way. We'd be shit company even if we had gfs.

Also women ain't shit Tbh.

Where you based lad? I'm always up for a few wets with someone from Brit/pol/

u got raped

Good for you user as long as it works. Maybe try the counselling whilst on meds and wean yourself off to see if you don't need them. I don't believe meds long term are good for anyone especially for mental health. Maybe try exercise senpai

>I've always been a shy and temperamental person
Same

You'll be fine. My best suggestion would be to come and do a PGCE (teaching course) and see if you can get the bursary which is £25,000 for Maths......

If not that then just apply for jobs online and hope for the best. Even without a job you can come here on a travel/work visa and should find a job withing a month but be prepared for terrible wages and to be ignored 95% of the time.

The UK wage is a joke compared to CAN and our cost of living is higghhhhhhhhhh

>I just assume all girls already are in relationships.

They pretty much are.

>half black/Iroquois half white girl is in to me
>looks like pic related but with bigger tits and smaller bunda
>has the political views of what you would expect
>shits on america and the west constantly
>hates America
>says things like slay
>whenever I'm in class I am super conservative and pro-american
>she gets triggered but in like a sexual way as well
>tease her
>friend of hers approaches me and gives me her number
>start texting her
>she's super chill and is subservient to my political views even though it conflicts her insides
>realize I can't ever have a gf because I wouldn't know how to act
>stop texting her
>haven't been in school for a month because sick with meme pneumonia

Who just fuck my shit up here?

Having had crap parents myself, I feel this strange drive to correct past mistakes by not doing the same things they did. If (lel) I had a family of my own, I would do things differently. I've quite often given it a lot of thought and analysis, am I the only one like this? Maybe things can be turned around if enough people are prepared to acknowledge there is a problem, and take steps to prevent it.

i just wanna hug someone desu

>It's better this way. We'd be shit company even if we had gfs.
sadly true.

Except the constant, crippling loneliness and sense of failure.

Same here. I just don't know whether my mum passed it on genetically or indirectly, by stressing me out so much as a kid.

One of the defining memories of my mid teens is waking up to find my mum sitting on my bed, looking at me blankly, with tears streaming down her face.

No wonder I'm a mentalist.

And there are more Rees mogg types in england then sjw labour freaks?

Hard to believe desu

I see what you mean but I'm not really sold on the environmental explanation. Obviously spergs like us had it in the post to begin with but I know so many people who were basically fine and normal who just lost it out of nowhere. And I mean serious stuff, not 'oh I'm like so bipolar LOL I ate a whole tub of ice cream', like they are crashing their lives into a tree.

Not to hard I imagine we've got loads of Canadians running about

yeah I have been doing more exercise. lost a few excess pounds that I'd gained during my dark months (never fat, just was eating a bit more), arms are stronger than ever, so it's not all bad

my parents weren't too bad, though they do argue a lot. I'd probably make a shit parent though. Lots of people try to do better than their parents and end up falling into the same mistakes.

Thank you. I'll look into all of that.

>The UK wage is a joke compared to CAN and our cost of living is higghhhhhhhhhh

Really? I could have sworn I remember a Brit complaining that Canada was too expensive, especially the produce and internet.

>My parents wouldn't understand
I'm sure they just want the best for you lad, try talking to them. Why wouldn't they understand?

>I have been this way for years and I don't see a possible way out
How old are you? Trust me you will figure it out

>I'll go if I am forced to though
Do you not want to get better?

I'm Notts m8. What about you GCHQbro?

self sabotage

Are you sure the source of those feelings is from /nogf/ or something else? You can be a content shut in you know

Hope you recovery is going well lad. If she cared about you, she'd text you.

Plymouth, been waiting for a Devon/pol/ meetup for a while now but nobody else really seems to be up for it. I've got kidneys to harvest you know

I've felt like this since when I was still in school. I just feel so alone.

I like quiet hobbies, like reading, film, music, gardening etc. I won't deny I'd like some company other than my parents though.

Canada is a fucking awful country lad. Everything is taxed up shit creek, socialism and for half a year it's Russia.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Canada&country2=United Kingdom

And you earn a bit more than us so it's definitely cheaper to live there. It depends where you come in the UK and how much you earn...

£28,000 in the North is a lot,in London it's fuck all.

Average rent in London for a 1-bedroom flat is probably £800/month+bills...In Newcastle that might be £450/month+bills.

So be careful about where you live. Rightmove is the best site to find rent prices and cvlibrary is a great site for jobs.

I'm 20. I don't see how putting me on pills which will stabilise my mood is a good thing. What will it solve? And I don't want to talk to people about these things, parents or GP. Only the NEETS of britpol.

>>realize I can't ever have a gf because I wouldn't know how to act
story of my life

Mine was terminally ill and I think subconciously I knew she was going to die at some point an even though I didn't have much time with her I'm glad for the time that I got.

One memory that's stuck with me was being 17, sitting in a bathroom cubical at a school Christmas party and talking with mum on the phone because I was having some sort of anxiety attack.

I've got a job in Newquay in the next few weeks unless the absolute cunt I'm dealing with pulls out (99% chance) so if that happens I'll stop in Plymouth the night before and you can show me the sights.

I'll just shitpost the fact in britpol threads at about 0100 so if you're around just look out for somebody talking about Plymouth and beers and that'll be me.

>>realize I can't ever have a gf because I wouldn't know how to act

This. State control for alcohol is awful. Ontario is the worst for it.

>onky government stores sell booze
>poor choice
>expensive as fuck.

Depending on what you take and in what dosage, antidepressants aren't necessarily a matter of 'using pills to fix it artificially'. Even using them for a while to sleep better and take some of the extremes off can give you a more stable base to start fixing it for yourself. People talk about them like it's the 50s and you'll just get a chemical cosh to the brain but unless you're completely flipping out you won't be prescribed anything that strong.

this desu. plus you can taper up or down and change medication if it's not working.

i've been on sertraline for about 5 months and I'm much stabler now

Geddon, if it doesn't clash with my work I'll be happy to. Work a lot of nights but I'm sure we can work something out

Fuck man when I was 16 I was stranded at school because the train wasn't running to my stop that day and they were having a huge holloween party and i knew no one. I had to wait 3 hours outside in the cold for my mom to come pick me up. I would pretend to talk on my phone so people didn't realize I was just sitting outside alone on holloween.

Kill me

>I'm 20
I'm 28 and I'm only starting to sort my life out now. So you are nowhere a fuckup as me.

>I don't see how putting me on pills which will stabilise my mood is a good thing
True, but tell the doctor that you would want them to refer you to counselling/talk therapy. So they can have can help you if that doesn't work.

>And I don't want to talk to people about these things, parents or GP
You don't think that it could help in any way?

>Only the NEETS of britpol.
We can only so much. What do you want from your life?

;_;

I think of it like using painkillers to get you through the first steps of recovering from a back injury or something. Obviously you don't want to just do nothing and bury it in opiates but there's no shame in using them as a jumping-off point to get your shit together

South London here, haich

>all these faggots whining about shit

Whatever happened to stiff upper lip. Cmon chaps, we don't wanna hear your complaining.

>counselling
God no. I can barely speak to my parents.

I have no plans in life. I have no hope so what good are plans? I'm getting closer to suicide and I'm glad.

This is the /feel/ hours.

Early morning feels are like no other.

>can't lift anymore because my joints hurt like fuck and stiffen up after even the most basic lightweight lifts
>went to the doctor's to get blood test done to see what's wrong with me
>tests came back and everything was good except the arthritis test because my blood went bad or some shit and they couldn't test it
>losing gains, confidence and will to live at lighting pace
>shitting myself about going to get my blood taken again and get the test redone
>joints are killing me while writing this

Lifting is all I had man.

just fucking end it all

There's actually a lot of constructive advice and encouragement on late night brit/pol/ to be fair. It's weirdly positive overall.

>I have no plans in life
Make some

>I have no hope so what good are plans?
To give you hope

>I'm getting closer to suicide and I'm glad.
Life's not that bad m8

this

true

I don't lift but I sympathise

I've lost interest in all my passions

git gud at swimming, become otterman

Just work hard and make money to support a qt stay at home wife. There is no rush. You can make it

>Joint pain
Isn't this a possible side affect from riding the bike?

>tfw you will never fight for a cause greater than yourself

Honor, glory, virtue

Has it all gone down the drain of postmodernism?

I can't even fucking swim mate.

It's like you're speaking in another language. I just don't know how to do these things.

That would require me to somehow be able to get a qt wife to begin with.

hence 'git gud' and not 'you already are gud so no worries'

Paul REEEEvere?

"frogs and feels" should be the name of all late night brit/pol/ threads

Man even this fat bastard has a moderately qt wife

We can make it my friend

Riding the bike? You mean cardio or is that some sort of euphemism?

Isn't he wealthy from YouTube videos?

Meds will sort you out mate. I swear by them now if I could I'd have stratted ssris years ago but I had too much pride. Only out of desperation I forced myself to the gp and got a prescription

You just have to make a habit out of it and then it starts to becomes standard. Do you not want to make loads of money, have a qt3.14 and a family?

>tfw will never BTFO redcoat limey fucks and kraut-munching hessians with General Washington

pics like that make me rage

You start by sorting your shit out

A cycle of anabolics.

They met before his channel became massive

He's probably upper-middle class now

But its proof

Literally start from the bottom m8. Forget making life plans etc. for now.

>make sure you take care of your hygiene every day
>eat 3 good meals when you can
>clean up your living space so you don't feel like you're surrounded by shit all the time
>get outside whenever you're up to it
>just focus on these things and forget everything else

if you can do that for even a week I guarantee you'll feel a hundred times better

I'm trying but nothing seems to go my way.

> Start taking collagen, your body uses this to rebuild cartilage.
> Keep exercising, best thing you can do for arthritis
> Reduce general inflammation. This means low stress, eat food with lots of chili, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, curry, and consider low-dose daily aspirin
> Be mindful of temperature and pressure, lots of people with joint pain get triggered by these.
> Don't kill yourself

A lot of joint inflammation and even arthritis can be acute and not chronic, caused by an infection.

We could have had it all

I did once. Now I don't care about that. It's impossible and I'll never escape my own mind.

This is probably what I should have done years ago. But instead I have always tried to do everything at once. Then my motivation plummets overnight and I become depressed again. And the cycle continues.

Never did any of that shit, although I do take some medication with steroids so I wonder if it could be that, still I doubt a spray or an inhaler could fuck me up so bad.

> doesn't mean you have arthritis, stop stressing, stress makes more inflammation
> exercise is one of the best things you can do for your joints, try swimming though if it hurts too much
> eat anti-inflammatory foods, lots of chili, garlic, ginger, curry, cinnamon etc, and take low-dose daily aspirin

You can thank King Cuck his "MADjesty" George III for violating our rights as English subjects by unlawful taxation without representation, forced quartering of British troops in private houses, and blockading our fucking port in Boston because we liked dutch tea more than your shit pooinloo garbage.

>anti inflam
Or some fucking aspirib

New Metallica songs are pretty good desu, pretty hype for the new album.

pretty much any time you are having a medical problem with unknown cause, it's good to suspend all non-essential medications and new foods, and see if it fixes itself.

What medication is it?

Hard wired is garbage tier desu. Have they released any others?

Surely if it was an infection it would've shown up on the blood test right? This shit's been killing me for over 2 months now and my doctor gave me antibiotics to see if that would help but it did fuck all.

This shit started right after I started getting my fucking life together, the first half of this year went so fucking well and my I'm pretty much back where I started, broke off relationships because of this and literally haven't done anything in the past 2 months. All I can do now is shitpost on Brit/pol/ or face the inevitable.

ty anyways m8

no such thing as "not going your way". Find a goal and work for it

>But instead I have always tried to do everything at once. Then my motivation plummets overnight and blah blah

I know that feel mate, believe me. But there's nothing stopping you from just feeling basically clean and well-fed and human, it takes almost zero effort. Whenever you start bricking it thinking 'oh fuck I should have done X or Y by now' just hoover your room or have a wash or organise your books/DVDs orsomething, anything that makes things slightly more comfy and tranquil. And then when you think 'oh fuck I'm doing all this menial shit when I should be getting my life together!' remember that people do 25 years in prison then come out and have a normal life, a few more days is nothing.

You were right to protest against him. He betrayed Anglo values.

Washington not Pitt ok Paine>Burke praise Jefferson

Washington not Pitt ok Paine>Burke praise Jefferson

Some sinus spray and an asthma inhaler, been using both for more than a couple months so I've been expecting side effects but not fucking this, I've asked my doctor about this and she said that she doesn't think it's the medication that's causing this.

She isn't fucking him, probably not possible anyway. She might give him a handie but the blubber might put strain on her wrists though. Probably just an enabler/carer, skimmin the sweet YouTubes monies.

Meant song, Lars' snare seizure on Hardwired drives me fucking nuts. Wish they could go back to the AJFA days, wish Jason would come back but we have to move on I suppose they'll never be good again Slayer and Anthrax have left them behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tdKl-gTpZg

Better than nothing at all my man

>listening to old fatclaps play yuppie-thrash

britmeal is best meal

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7ELJ0oeaA

I am :/

>I did once. Now I don't care about that. It's impossible and I'll never escape my own mind.
You are 20 m8, if you sort your life out now you can overtake everybody your age and have a happy fulfilling life.

>This is probably what I should have done years ago. But instead I have always tried to do everything at once. Then my motivation plummets overnight and I become depressed again. And the cycle continues.
I have the same problem but started running now. Started yesterday, ran for 5 minutes then walked for 5 minutes. In a couple hours I plan on running for 5 again then walking for 10. little by little m8

slowly slowly catchy monkey

I'll try I suppose. Cheers lad.

The songs ok, just sounds generic and James' voice just isnt what it used to be. Plus the lyrics are quite bad.

THUNDER ONLY HAPPENS WHEN ITS RAINING

youtu.be/mrZRURcb1cM

Post tunes that make you feel

Shooting blind with antibiotics isn't going to rule anything out, they need to actually do the fucking test to see if you have an infection. Otherwise if they just give you antibiotics they might be the wrong antibiotics for the germ you have.

Brand names or chemical names? Why were you given these?

Have you done any imaging, like a bone densitometry or hand xray?

Gaawd the feels

youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUo7a7J_I`

I wonder what dark shit Boogie gets up too? Probably getting pegged while crying into a pink frosted cake.

Who says I can't listen to both? Not really into what you posted, I hold onto the old thrash bands because they were my first. All about huge riffs now, bonus is they live just next door in Dorset.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-xmICHCK4

>mfw another Warningfag on brit/pol/

I don't listen to that much anymore but fuck, the memories

I'm liking this at the moment:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRMqwnlWYoQ

>tfw no gf who refuses to have sex with me

FOSTAIR NEXThaler 200mg/6mg which I'm supposed to be taking 2 doses twice a day but I take one dose once a day since that's all I need and Flixonase nasal spray.

Seriously thanks for helping out man. If there's anything I can help you with, just ask

I'm a poorfag and didn't go to uni. Already looking bleak economically speaking. I keep picturing knives piercing my heart too and I don't know if it's subconsciously telling me to kill myself or if it's OCD or something.

Doom is quintessentially British

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FACE I HAVE FOUND IN THIS PLACE, THAT IS CIRCLING ALL AROUND THE SUN

youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM

I went to University and I am a poorfag. Probably would not have helped lad. I live in my parent's dining room.

fair enough lad, you probably know it but this is muh thrash

youtube.com/watch?v=3nJrkXwAD3I

Patriotic music makes me feel
youtu.be/IzRhFH5OyHo

It makes me feel as though I missed an era, back when we were nations of culture and not just a random collection of people living together.
Fat youtubers are always freaks

Like when The Amazing Athiest shoved a banana up his ass and poured booking water on his dick

just back from the gym lads

>tfw finally got 1pl8 press

feels good lad

reeeeeee

What a great song

Do you sleep on the table?

ENOUGH!

>I live in my parent's dining room.
wew lad pics?

THE MOVEMENTS WERE BEAUTIFUL ALL IN YOUR OVARIES

Quite good.

Similar vibe
youtube.com/watch?v=xacflWZig8c

There's photos of family etc on the walls so would rather not desu.

I have a cheap £30 bed. The dining table was moved into the garage for storage.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dZSLJwKlEI

>she said in the days when you were hopelessly poor
>i just liked you more

fite me cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=fN1WBgS9u_E

Sorry to hear that user, in a rough spot myself but not as fucked as yourself. Chin up, there's a good gentleman.

I WISH I COULD SAVE HER IN SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

very nice, saved for later. more in the mood for this right now desu

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Y2TCD7KLA

>I'm a poorfag and didn't go to uni
Neither did I, now I am going back next year to study at 29, its never too late. I'm only going back to study a degree that will lead directly to a job. Not some meme degree. Don't worry about the loans either

>Already looking bleak economically speaking
I'm telling you from 10 years experience in low wage economy it will only get worse. You need to work out what you want to do. I suggest learning a trade like electrician, plumbing, brick laying, scaffolding. Good money. Or work out a degree you want to study that will lead directly to a job.

>I keep picturing knives piercing my heart too and I don't know if it's subconsciously telling me to kill myself or if it's OCD or something.
Did something with a girl happen, that's lead you to feel like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cuaiYgmf9lQ

SEE THE LUCK I'VE HAD CAN MAKE A GOOD MAN TURN BAD

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, LET ME LET ME LET ME GET WHAT I WANT THIS TIME.

should I fap or just go to bed lads?

Grim reading tonight lads

yeah, I was surprised by the amount of feelposting. it's nice though

KNOW ALL YOUR ENEMY-HHHEEE-EEE-EEE-EEES

>my bedroom is literally the size of some people's closets

At least I am not homeless is how I see it.

Thing is Electric Wizard is the only one I can really get into apart from Orange Goblin. EW's riffs are just fucking savage most other doom bands I've listened to are too soft.

Good stuff. I usually get a fair bit of stick for this but I think Sylosis are doing a lot of good for British metal at the minute especially Thrash

youtube.com/watch?v=xuAZ4GaqdgY.

For asthma? How old are you? What's your medical history? How many bones have you fractured in your life, and how?

Family history of arthritis or osteoporosis?

It's unlikely but not impossible that those meds would do it, if you could discontinue them a few weeks without, you should do it just to see what happens, if not, probably not the issue anyway.

If you've just recently started lifting, or changed the way you've been lifting, it's possible that this is just the result of mechanical stress.

Are your joints visibly swollen, inflammed or hot to the touch? Do they crack and pop a lot?

Can you do this in the image?

>has a bedroom

belting, you're all sorted

>I live in my parent's dining room.
Christmas must be awkward

THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

Well then go do something. Get outside and make some irl friends. This is the problem with Brit/pol/ or other online communities. Just think about all those WoW players that never attended to their real lives. This and you will probably never want to meet these people irl because of spookyness/FBI/CIA/KGB/Stasi/Rapists.

This is the box they want you to live in friend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung

Cold pasta and a WW1 book for tonight friends

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU

it's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate
it takes strength to be gentle and kind

love is natural and real...
but not for you my love
not tonight my love

morrissey was one of us lads.

This and db are going to crash global markets.

bongs are idiots.

I don't know what they will do at Christmas desu, I've only been having to live like this since I left university. I got a job but then they have not given me any hours, so I am having to look for another one, I had an interview yesterday which I hope leads somewhere.

When will the "we're not actually going to trigger article 50, don't worry guys, we'll be in the EU forever" mayeme finally die?

Even though I may be a degenerate UKIP-voting Cred Forums-posting faggot, I'm quite disappointed in my average fellow Brit. Why are so many cucks so openly trying to defy the will of the British people? We voted OUT, we should get OUT. Stop trying to filibuster a referendum, the process doesn't work like that and the cucks at the FT, Guardian, London Assembly etc will just end up with egg (and cum) all over their faces.

I fucked my a levels due to drinking and didn't get into uni. No idea what to do now.

And to your last question, no. There are no girls.
>tfw no gf
And all that

little bit on the clean and clinical side for me but good shit, well put-together. I like muh thrash a bit messy

youtube.com/watch?v=WVQ-Yz-5zTE&list=PLn6YnJtjeIaZbObkZ79lmZnM-C1Q_foZv

>tfw you realize Trump will probably lose and the world will only get worse

youtube.com/watch?v=MlA4ixTHOzI

I'm the only unemployed person in my household, also we are in the process of renovating the house (a real fixer-upper). So while they're at work my days are spent rebuilding the house (it's a real shit dump), doing the housework (the dishes man the dishes fml) and preparing the dinner. Some days I can't believe how my life has ended up this way.

does it even matter anymore?

Do the amount of press ups corresponding to the last 2 digits of my post

please dont post these feels lad

i was in a good mood till i came to this thread...

Oh, wow, and a really obvious question:

How long has this been happening?

MOTHER I CAN FEEL

Ah, I have 4 younger siblings, two are on collge courses, one is still in school, the other ran off and fucks single Mums. So the house is pretty crowded, hence why I ended up in a dining room.

>Some days I can't believe how my life has ended up this way.
Also I relate heavily to that.

Lads, what are the BEST accents for oratory speaking?

Who cares if the markets crash it's not like globalism is making any of us richer.

>implying there isn't a shift to the right all across the West amongst the plebs
>implying we won't be old men looking back and laughing at how pozzed everyone got for a while there

life... finds a way

Queens

Here in America its black church man accent

Reminds people of Dr King

Alexander Gordon Jahans
6 hrs ·

I am slightly disturbed by the way some girls seem to obsess over achieving the aesthetics of the female form almost as much as some guys (*coughs*) lust after the aesthetics of said female form.

Ladies you are better than that, you don't need mine or anyone else's boner to have value as people. You are smart creative wonderful individuals and are worth far more than your looks. The worst part is some of this stuff clearly isn't healthy.

Like yeah, get active and kick arse but do it for you, not for society's judgement of you. Getting fit to play sports or become stronger and faster is a very laudable thing to do to empower yourself but starving yourself so that men want you and women want to be like you? That's a little bit tragic. I feel sorry for you.

>don't know what they will do at Christmas desu
Maybe they will stick you in the garage

>I've only been having to live like this since I left university
Did you complete your course? What did you study? This is a low moment in your life, but its not bad really. You have a family, a place to sleep, food to eat and job prospects. You are better off than 95% of the people worldwide

Yeah for asthma.
I'm 19.
Broke my little toe but that's about it.
Dad has arthritis, not sure about my mom.
They're not swollen but they do crack and pop alot and feel hot to touch.
I can halfway do the (((Steinberg))) but i can't do the Walker-Murdoch at all.

done :^)

night lads

>tfw alexander gordon jahans wont accept my friend request on fb

i really want to be his friend...

Hmm really makes my cerebral lobe tingle with exuberance

Imagine being the object of Gordon's pity, it must be like having a slug try to eat you

Over 2 months now. I've been lifting for over a year now pretty much only doing PPL and 5x5 without increasing the weight too much so I doubt it's that.

>went to church thing to hear guy talk about constitution and the bible
>don't expect girls but there is one qt there
>keep making eye contact with her but she's with a guy
>assume its her brother cause they look a little alike
>don't talk to her afterwards cause I was introducing myself to other people
>have to wait a week or two until they do another event and I don't even know if she'll show up and with my luck she'll have a boyfriend

>mfw I was going to ask this girl in my poly sci class out today until she mentioned her baby

>I fucked my a levels due to drinking and didn't get into uni
reapply now as a mature student to a course that will lead to a job. But you need to have a plan. Or learn a trade.

>And to your last question, no. There are no girls.
They will come once you have your shit together

Yes and Pol and IR. I'm trying to become a teacher anyway but I couldn't do the experience to apply for this academic year because I had to go back and forth between locations too often to commit to voluntary work. So I am having to do it this year. So I do have goals and a plan, its just slow to get anything going.

Don't get me wrong I love a bit of dirty thrash but the clean technical shit really tickles my pickle.

Depends who you're trying to connect with. The most popular way seems to be the style that Bill Clinton used (not sure what to call it), Blair and Obama use it as well. Sort of teleprompter mastery + sounbitey bullshit etc.

So, how long have you been experiencing this, and does this relate with changes in your lifting or other activity?

At what age did your dad start having arthritis?

You can retake A Levels at any age m8.
Just get a doctors note saying that you had mental health issues (I don't care if you didn't, just fake it) - you just know that [CURRENT YEAR] universities will gladly give you a full free ride for that.

Seriously pham, things aren't that bad for you. You still live in a first world country, so no matter how bad things get, they will never really be totally bad.

Without wanting to give to much personal information away, I've been through a similar path to you. It's really not that hard as long as you put your mind to it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start gaming the system.

Yorkshire like barnsley

he's close to becoming a meme in these threads but Bowden really had 'it', perfect balance between content and forceful delivery, even with that god-awful grating voice

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

New thread when

Also forgot about Medical history.
Diagnosed with asthma when I was about 6.
Heart problems when I was really young but that all went away.
And sinusitis for about 2 years

Retake a levels where?

Good lad, sleep tight

bit early Hank

Other way around.

O-oh

Good song for roaming cities at night and thinking about your life

youtu.be/xiK2JlBpzvI

More is lost by indecision than wrong decision. Indecision is the thief of opportunity. It will steal you blind.

Who unironically has no GCSES here?

/me/

Experiencing it for over 2 months now, some days it gets really bad but some days it's manageable or goes away completely, it doesn't hurt when I'm lifting or on the day I'm lifting and I haven't been able to figure out what causes it to get worse on some days other than possibly stress and from what my dad told me, it started for him in his teens.

Thanks Doc.

might be a bit death-y for your tastes but this is my favourite album for mindbending techthrash riffs

youtube.com/watch?v=dF5-yy-jopA

Good luck lad, good things usually take time

Your local college probably. Just find a local adult learning centre. Some places do full time, some places only do night classes. It's not that rare.

Start work at 11:30 lads, really should be getting to bed. Nighty night, see you all tomorrow evening.

Consuming Impulse was the dogs bollocks.

nice laddy

Ah church poon, good luck with that. If you can do public speaking I suggest volunteering yourself to read scripture.

indecision is the mind killer

>Who unironically has no GCSES here?

How? I hope you are doing well though

>tfw suffering from the TROWMAAAAAAA

what time is it over there

5A 4B C D
ALevels
AAB
Uni
2:1

I'm still fucked lad.

Who /listening to the streets/ here

>tfw listening to The Weak Become Heroes
>can't identify with a single part of his adolescence but still feel nostalgic for it

I like the artwork too. Seen a lot of folks talking shit about it online.

New thread soon lads?

wew

My Sister told me a graduate with a degree in Chemical Engineering is working with her in Tesco.

yeah apparently it was stock art the record company slapped on it at the last minute but I think it fits perfectly

Original pirate material is GOAT album. Mike Skinner went a bit mental after his dad died though

>got A*A*AA at A Level and a 1st at top uni
>spent more than a year unemployed until I figured out that I had to get some poxy 2 week training certification in my field

It's all relative pham

comfy hours

Me lad, not a single one.

Yes try make it a cheerful edition.

GCSE's are useless after 5 years m8. It's just a stepping stone for a first job/further education that you can easily bypass if you can find the right employer who is willing to give you a chance and get you trained up.

real neet hours nigga

Okay, well, it's a red flag that your dad has arthritis, though I still want to know when he started having it and what kind of arthritis it is.

just do the stuff I said here:

1) Taking collagen is great, most docs won't give this to anyone with potential arthritis because big pharma hasn't told them to, but there's pretty much 0 risk, lots of women just take it to make their skin look nice

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9485087

2) also take low-dose daily aspirin, again, in the risk/reward calculation the risk is like 0, and it can help

3) Keep exercising, but don't kill yourself doing it, maybe try more running and aerobic exercise and less lifting, start counting miles instead of gains.

4) take a vacation somewhere hot, dry and at a low elevation, like a beach somewhere. reduce your stress and get out of the humidity and pressure.

5) learn how to cook thai / indian / mexican food or acquire a taste for it. it sounds "alternative" but it works, I have osteopenia and the only pain-free part of my day is, paradoxically, after ritual eating spicy thai noodles for lunch.

6) redo that test, also, get xray images of your hands, and save them. that way if you still have this problem in the future you will have old reference images and you can see how the condition has progressed

This is pretty much all I can diagnose you over the internet because everything I suggest here has no risk factor associated. If this regimen doesn't fix your joints, you'll just wind up with pretty skin, less chance of a heart attack, the benefits of aerobic exercise, a relaxing vacation, new food experiences and some medical imaging.

Try to stay chill, remember that lots of people have it worse and they still get through their day, like Stephen Hawking or whatever, and get an appointment with a rheumatologist, not a GP.

Cheers, appreciate it alot mate.

You are based m8.