If you vote for trump we will be Putin's bitch

If you vote for trump we will be Putin's bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/netanyahu-trump-clinton-meetings/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being Russia's bitch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dog shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being Israel's bitch

If you vote for hillary you will be netanyahu's bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

The cold war is over user.
The 1980s are calling and they want their foreign policy back Hillary.

And who's bitch do you think we're going to be if you idiots elect Hillary?

That's better than WW3 with them like Hillary is pushing. Russia ain't so bad.

Good relations with Russia vs. Another cold war,
Durrrrrrr wonder why people like Trump.

They both like Netanyahu.

cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/netanyahu-trump-clinton-meetings/index.html

False . GLORIOUS ALLIANCE WILL BE FORMED , ISIS WILL INSTANTLY SURRENDER AND COMMITE SUICIDE , WAR IN SYIRIA DONE IN 72H , COUP IN SAUDI ARABIA .

we wont

t.Texas

She is an experienced stateswoman who has dedicated her life to serving America. You will be in good hands.

Hey Democrats, I thought you used to be the party of: "Make love, not war."

Shoe sure is on the other foot now huh?

hate this shit. People's lives are at stake and you shills only care about power.

You'd rather be Saudi Arabia's bitch?

>Trump is in cahoots with Putin
>Trump will start ww3 with Russia

Could you please decide on one?

I had rather that, than to be Hilda Beasts foot rug to let every lame ass person into my country that offers no contributing financial, social, or intellectual value.

Democrats are pathetic, the good thing about this election it pulled the mask off their 'peace' charade. They're just good goys, they do and say whatever the jews tell them to, just like neocons

>being this oblivious
Once again, I remember that we're the least cucked 1st world nation: we actually try to vote to protect liberty and not to be faggots like Canada, Germany, France, etc. You guys are pathetic. We have our elections fucked up by niggers who we'll never be rid of. What's your excuse?

As if Russia is able to influence US in any way. US is superior in every aspect, except for geopolitics, intel and military

Yeah at least Fascists are honest about wanting to control people

If you vote for Clinton, we will be the middle east's bitch, Goldman Sachs bitch, Israel's bitch, HSC's bitch, Soros's bitch, Mexico's bitch, and about a dozen other's.
It's a free country, vote for her if you want to be everyone's bitch.

Jokes on you, I'm already a loyal subject of God-man Putin.

>we actually try to vote to protect liberty and not to be faggots
Doing great job so far

>These stereotypes about Russian...

I can't wait for the election to be over so we can go back to having Putin threads.

He is jealous?

But russia stepped in and stopped israel from annexing more syrian territory. They are the good guys in this case.

>Leaf

You're fucking retarded, kill yourself leaf kike.

We are always the good guys. We even wanted to make friends with Hitler and create a powerful Empire... But Adolf was a drug addict and didn't want to be friends. At first he was friends with Poland and divided Czechoslovakia, then we split Poland, and then he started breaking...

You are already Putin's bitch, Obongo failed completely in the middle east and eastern Europe.

He's doing whatever the fuck he wants and some minor sanctions (which only served to boost his popularity kek) are the only thing he came up with.

Nice propaganda you got their friend

And that's bad because?

hi im new here. how do I block the canada flag symbol it is ruining my experience

>Obongo failed completely in the middle east and eastern Europe.

Dude you have no clue what the Greater israel project is. The plan is to destroy massacre etc all of the middle east, to pave the way for a future "Greater israel" to be built on American blood and money, to be populated by God's "Chosen People"

Everything Obongo has done is according to plan, and he has obeyed his masters well.

Please redpill yourself and get a clue.

No, you won't be, because Trump doesn't want to be "like Putin", Trumps wants to be THE Putin.

I only hope they won't start "out-man one another by imposing more restrictions in their countries" competition. That would kinda suck.

You gotta get stronger trips than those sick 7's.

good sense from a brother!!

Russia is Israel's bitch though

i have a russian friend named yuriy he loves america. now i like russia.

>Everything Obongo has done is according to plan, and he has obeyed his masters well.

Obama is the obstacle to greater israel, based bibi hates obama for a good reason. I don't think you understand the conflict and how much it runs deep between israel and obama.

It's okay lol, the whole world is Irelands bitch

>

They are truly the scourge of this website, and I am deeply shamed that we haven't been able to remove them.

For example-

Kys

Costa Rica is our greatest ally.

O RLY???

>it's 2016 nothing wrong with being gay you homophobe!
>lol look trump and Putin are faggots!

I love Russians. The sound of a bydlo speaking thick Russian is enough to give me hope for the future.

Rather Trump be Putin's bitch than the Jews' bitch.

>

why does his legs have boners

So if Trump wins, and a year passes with literally nothing other than stocks changing, will all of these people flaming him just keep on going?

you spelled ally wrong

CTR on suicide watch. You faggots don't get it, we do this shit for free. It's not about money, our payoff is to watch Hillary burn you pussy faggots.

You sound like a bible thumping baby boomer from the 80s

>has dedicated her life to serving America
You can't believe this. All she's done is to serve herself.

I think you are giving this NARRATIVE a little too much credit.

Trump is already Putin's bitch

Putin is a based hero, you mean the world will be our bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ