/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General : Hebrew Appreciation Week Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/555enx/official_statement_call_to_action_following_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-DWbxeasA
a.hrc.onl/secretary/img/soc/bio/bio-cover-desktop-01.jpg
a.hrc.onl/secretary/img/soc/bio/bio-photo-01.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=KeZXDconu0w
amazon.com/Blood-Trail-Michael-Galster/dp/0915463849
m.hrc.onl/secretary/04-issues/racial-justice/racial-justice-cover-1400x600.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=AHs6zrgg1b0
ghostbin.com/paste/68jgn
youtube.com/watch?v=QJHHl8rPKBc
youtube.com/watch?v=85fSBUbjE20&feature=youtu.be
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
abcnews.go.com/Health/herpes-strikes-nyc-babies-ritual-circumcisions/story?id=18890284
cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/
usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/21/nyc-orthodox-jews-in-talks-over-ritual-after-herpes-cases/23798751/
pimppreacher.com/post/85718036780/jewish-rabbis-have-now-infected-14-babies-with
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/29/hey-how-about-pantsuit-tee-hillary-offers-clothing-for-emasculated-man.html
shop.hillaryclinton.com/products/the-everyday-pantsuit-tee
ibtimes.com/bill-clinton-rape-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-uses-twitter-tell-chelsea-your-parents-2423848
twitter.com/atensnut
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=faWvXySIn_I
primarymodel.com/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
archive.fo/yqFk4
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-millennials-third-party.html?_r=0
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/26/why-the-new-polls-released-on-monday-are-such-bad-news-for-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/jesserodriguez/status/780803150295011328
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/16/roger_stone_a_mutual_acquaintance_told_me_julian_assange_has.html
politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-foundation-transition-plan-227386
intellihub.com/big-backers-clinton-foundation-found-leaked-swiss-bank-files-report/
charlesortel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4nBsxNDlUas
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/16/how-the-cia-sold-out-nelson-mandela.html
pjmedia.com/video/the-national-review-figured-out-why-hillary-wasnt-indicted/
salon.com/2016/05/17/how_the_cia_helped_apartheid_south_africa_imprison_nelson_mandela_for_27_years_and_is_now_facing_lawsuits/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/donald-trump-and-hitlers-rise-to-power.html?mid=twitter-share-di
opnlttr.com/letter/dear-congressional-oversight-committee-stop-ignoring-elephant-room-911-saudis-hillary-clinton
youtu.be/W77h1Gf8wZg
politico.com/story/2016/09/un-news-agency-scrubs-tweet-calling-on-foreign-citizens-to-end-trump-228934
youtu.be/-6u1kG7yuy4
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10874230/Jean-Claude-Juncker-profile-When-it-becomes-serious-you-have-to-lie.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/deutsche-bank-ceo-writes-memo-employees-blames-speculators-confirms-liquidity-flight
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/how-much-liquidity-deutsche-bank-has-moment-and-what-happens-next
archive.fo/8v5gf
mylarpro.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parboiled_rice
mylarpro.com/product-category/oxygen-absorbers/
amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:5 gallon bucket
youtu.be/sIRBzACoPB0
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/largest-dutch-bank-fire-thousands
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/european-liquidity-banking-system-collapses-deutsche-stock-hits-single-digits
youtube.com/watch?v=75LDK1wtKFo
youtu.be/YAPNNVrU9zk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trials_and_allegations_involving_Silvio_Berlusconi
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/global-stocks-slide-deutsche-bank-fears-rise-flight-safety-boosts-bonds-bullion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/555enx/official_statement_call_to_action_following_the/

my contribution. something simple

gogogogog

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-DWbxeasA

nice.

yeah i saw that this morning, gotta do someting with that

i hacked into hillary's site:

some cool templates for us to use.

a.hrc.onl/secretary/img/soc/bio/bio-cover-desktop-01.jpg
>change the last number from 1-6

a.hrc.onl/secretary/img/soc/bio/bio-photo-01.jpg
>change from 01 - 35

we do not engage in ANY illegal activities in /cfg/

Damn, I missed out some bread!

It's all good!

What's up you fuckin' Googles?

Also, CTR, you bitch ass faggots, when is Hillary's next scheduled event?

#NeverHillary

David can't even figure out which hole to shove it in and he's gonna get us?

.....ssssuuuuuure David.

Keep dreaming.

About taking it in the ass.

Because you enjoy that.

>Keep dreaming. About taking it in the ass
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

David is absolutely Haram

This angers Obongo

>youtube.com/watch?v=KeZXDconu0w

Forgot my trip code. Check to see if it is right. If not, I'll fix it.

Got another good lead on that Arkansas Prison System Blood Scandal involving the Clintons.

Here is a well-written book about the scandal - 'Blood Trail' - amazon.com/Blood-Trail-Michael-Galster/dp/0915463849

"Written as a novel, but drawn from his real life experience in the Arkansas prison system, this book is both a modern political thriller and an exposé of how the Arkansas prison management during the reign of Governor William Clinton took often-infected blood from inmates and sold it throughout the world. The Canadian government has traced the deaths and infections of thousands of its citizens to this scheme."

From reviewers:

"Although the book is written as fiction, once you read it you will know that this is real and did happen. Especially if you know about Arkansas politics and the way it works here in the south."

"My introduction to this book came via an episode of CBN Now. I could not believe that people in Canada and around the world were dying because they had received tainted blood from several prisons in Arkansas during the 1980s. The news-story was very disturbing, and it certainly gave a new meaning to the term -- "Blood Money". I immediately went out and bought Michael Sullivan's, 'Blood Trail' to know more about the blood scandal. 'Blood Trail' is a cleverly written fast paced "novel" (the author had to adopt this format so as to prevent reprisal from befalling himself or his family) that has many kernels of fact within its 320 pages. Names, characters and places may have been altered, but if you read closely you will recognize them."

#NeverHillary

Fuck!

Testing Trip code again.

#NeverHillary

Hey senpai, how's my favorite normie?

Sounds like the Clintons infected some Canadians with HIV and Hep C.

Time to ride! HIGH ENERGY!!!

FUCK YOU CLINTONS!!!

#NEVERHILLARY

>tfw somebody sends me this on twitter

we run this shieeeeeeet

Shit, Google. It's all gravy mane!

How you doing you Bad Azz Based Leaf motha fucka!?

Crushing it?

Looks mighty familiar.

#NeverHillary

out of the oven

Yo, can you figure out what this image was? The URL is no longer valid.

m.hrc.onl/secretary/04-issues/racial-justice/racial-justice-cover-1400x600.jpg/

Someone posted it a week or so ago, and the URL is dead.

#NeverHillary

>Bad Azz Based Leaf motha fucka!
top kek, u drunk man? nah i'm just busting your chops. #ClintonScandals was trending all day but (((they))) hid it from the list ofc, skypes tend to do that. But it was still breddy yuge

Nope. Not drunk. Just high as fuck on HIGH ENERGY!!!

MAN ON A MISSION!

This one goes out to all the CFG bitches ass faggots that are still just a bitch in my book. Meaning, you ain't shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHs6zrgg1b0

Bitch want to die because I caught her in a lie!

#NeverHillary

cfg does not engage in any illegal activities

pic is most certainly not related

I work as a prof fundraiser, of which Hilldog is a client, and I can absolutely confirm this happens all the fucking time.

Where did you get this?

You are correct. CFG does not engage in ANY illegal activites.

All info and material is available to the public that we come across.

That pic is most certainly not related. I've seen in it in Google searches (public) before. Thank you for the replying.

#NeverHillary

Don't worry David, we have the whole chat :)

What's WT pizza?

Keep up the good work mane!

#NeverHillary

Seth Rich bump.

From earlier threads and very relevant to /cfg/

ghostbin.com/paste/68jgn

the caps are just another kike try to discredit us. usual fake leaks that keep popping up since november last year.

hey goys, this seem weird to you? Hillary interview from today

youtube.com/watch?v=QJHHl8rPKBc

so much amphetamine

yea that's the word on the street, unfortunate...

was a fun ride while it lasted

David Brock is still a subhuman tho

>00
That shit was fake af - there's a whole dox thread on doublechin about one of the guys tho; the (((Fink))) dude, seems like a real guy who works for Laufer Corporation. Seems liek he's actually a real shill but that transcript is pure newfag b8.

I would not call it a freak out.

I just think she is just high as fuck off of pills (anti-anxiety pills like Xanax/Alprazolam), and laughing her ass off because she has no level of anxiety. Just feeling the vibes from the pills.

She definitely has a tendency to exaggerate her emotions probably because she is incapable of any true emotion because she is a real psychopath or sociopath.

#NeverHillary

omfg this kid fucking rules

youtube.com/watch?v=85fSBUbjE20&feature=youtu.be

Hey fellas, I've been seeing your threads for weeks, they look brettty important

What have you guys actually accomplished though?

GOYIM! YOU SHOULD STOP! THIS ISN'T WORKING!!!!

>What have you guys actually accomplished though?
there's a tl;dr in this here oven; get in and find out

We accomplish many things. Memes that get spread all over social media, reports that get hundreds of thousands of views, etc.

Here's one example - zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

#NeverHillary

>We accomplish many things.
Next time just post a merchant meme and say something jewy

Yeah, doublechin is anyway a special kind of species. Ok as a fallback location but it usually attracts the most retarded kind of people. I can't read a single thread with a straight face s they turn into even /x/ is not that retarded shitposting.

OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY

SHSHHSUUUUTTT

ITTTTT

DOOOOOOOWN

Got it!

You know Orthodox Jew Rabbis suck the blood from baby penises? For real, here is an article about it - abcnews.go.com/Health/herpes-strikes-nyc-babies-ritual-circumcisions/story?id=18890284

cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/

usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/21/nyc-orthodox-jews-in-talks-over-ritual-after-herpes-cases/23798751/

pimppreacher.com/post/85718036780/jewish-rabbis-have-now-infected-14-babies-with

"We have just learned that babies infected with herpes as part of metzitzah b’peh, a controversial circumcision rite performed by many ultra-Orthodox Rabbis has just reached 14. During the circumcision rite the Rabbi sucks the blood from the penis after the foreskin has been cut, a rite that is still exposing children to herpes."

These Rabbis even spread herpes to babies because they are sucking these babies' bloody penises.

#NeverHillary

My bad. Better picture to stay on topic.

#NeverHillary

>I can't read a single thread with a straight face
idk - it's both 6 gorillion times more /x/ than here while still having good quality stickies and decent research breads. Great kekposting too

TOP KEK

done in your research style.

love it!

the mushrooms growing hits a lil too close to home in that pic

the fucking pissbottles, that's what gets me

Thanks homie!

I will try to bring the HIGH ENERGY towards CTR, David Brock and his butt-buddies.

#NeverHillary

man I've been blackout drunk and peed in the garbage can in the bathroom waaaaaay too many times....

good 5 years clean of garbage can pissing though.

...that I know of....

fuckin NH shitpost right there goys, couldnt be more you

dude comes hard with facts

BAHAHAHAHAH

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/29/hey-how-about-pantsuit-tee-hillary-offers-clothing-for-emasculated-man.html

yeah they got some good stickies but the overall tone is
>I'm fully retarded but wait I can top that.

BAHAHAHAH

shop.hillaryclinton.com/products/the-everyday-pantsuit-tee

Fuckin' hilarious! Watched the whole fuckin' thing, and do not regret one second of it.

Thanks f-a-m!

Shit posting facts is fun!

#NeverHillary

Doesn't even need editing....

weeeeeeeeew lads!!!

Cuxedo!!!

Hillary's War on Women AKA Victim Blaming

'Accuser Juanita Broaddrick Drops Twitter Bomb On Chelsea' - ww.dailycaller.com/2016/09/28/bill-clinton-rape-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-drops-twitter-bomb-on-chelsea/

"Chelsea Clinton defended her father, former President Bill Clinton, from sexual assault allegations in a Tuesday interview with Cosmo, but Juanita Broaddrick isn’t buying it.

Broaddrick — who claims that Clinton raped her 35 years ago during his tenure as Arkansas governor — tweeted a five point refuttal of Chelsea’s claims on Wednesday."

"1. Here is my response to Chelsea Clinton’s statement about her father’s sexual misdeeds

2. Chelsea you said you don’t remember a time in your life that your parents weren’t being attacked.

3. There’s a very good reason for this—your parents are not good people.

4 your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him.

5. I say again “I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away”.

6. The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now."

'Bill Clinton Rape Accuser Juanita Broaddrick Uses Twitter To Tell Chelsea 'Your Parents Are Not Good People' ' - ibtimes.com/bill-clinton-rape-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-uses-twitter-tell-chelsea-your-parents-2423848

twitter.com/atensnut

#NeverHillary

holy fuggin kek
>pantsuit up
>trying this hard to make it a thing

it's a chilling disconnect with reality that absolutely fascinates me

>>I'm fully retarded but wait I can top that.
yeah but i guess it's my kind of retarded, the level of anti-semitism is jusssst right. Plus there's consistently good OC

top lel, fashy goys at it again

put this song in the memes pastebin

She pays 17$ an hour to keep the rest of us at 8

spoopy
Hey VG what's happening?

happy bday faggot, one year closer to death!
>pic not related

hey buddy- been busy learning python. last few days i've been dying to get back here and pick a new topic for a video. i see you guys have been busy as usual

Javier, you've made some really good memes!

Going through and saving past bread material.

CFG on InfoWars.

#NeverHillary

>i see you guys have been busy as usual
There's ups and downs to this meme game famm, i don't have to tell you that

Google, for real. Day to day grinding. Uzi spraying memes at these cats every motha' fuckin' day.

Every day we get stronger with practice. Remember, our hobby is their job. They ain't on our level.

HIGH ENERGY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=faWvXySIn_I

#NEVERHILLARY

is there a white house pepe?

follow the money is the cool thing right now

maybe could do the media companies involved in upcoming debates. links to the establishment, investment by congressmen, campaign contribs etc

or clinton's overseas fundraisers. she complains trump doesnt pay enough taxes in the US, gets support from people who dont pay any US taxes since they live in fucking sweden etc.

or Logothetis who did business in evil scary cuba and works with clinton amb. Negroponte. Panama leaks also have him one degree away from Moscow firm.

or the dead people and non-citzens like terrorist cetin who will be or have been voting

or clinton goons literally purging sanders voters in NV to secure her the primary. see Mr. Dan Rolle he's a little shaky and spilling it all over twitter, finally going to talk to a proper journalist and get it organized up.

idk lots of topics could be video-ed

oh and Haiti is getting big too

Hey guys, I was contacted by my local Trump campaign in Nevada to help volunteer.

I know I'm probably gonna be doing foot soldier work but I want to know if maybe there is a way I could influence the direction of the campaign if I provide enough /cfg/ material to influence even the foot soldier campaigning work?

I'm supposed to head down on Saturday so I have time to gather Intel.

Thanks! I learned from the (best all of u guys). And Based Leaf taught me the ropes on PF7.

Getting the hang of it. Will work on more tonight.

damn str8, got a notification that showed the top 3 hashtags at 9PM EST today - and it wasn't pro-Hillary stuff let me assure you. The MSM kikes tried to push the Trump/Cuba thing, had a bunch of big newspapers jewing for them too, we still beat them on social media.

Inform people that the election will be rigged. Hillary and DWS rigged the Democratic Primaries, and the Presidential election will be rigged in her favor.

Right now, the polling numbers are not correct. Compare the polling numbers to the social media numbers. In almost every aspect, Trump has more support from the people than Hillary does.

Don't like the online support numbers, then look at the fuckin' rally numbers. Hillary and her supporters' rally numbers are dog shit when compared to Trump's numbers.

Let people know the only way to ensure a Trump victory is a major fuckin' blow out at the polls. Every pro-Trump person has to vote for him.

You have to rally people to actual vote, and educate them on the real world numbers versus the mainstream media poll numbers.

The numbers don't lie.

#NeverHillary

thanks for this man

will get to work

The material we have gathered is publicly available information. The document and website are publicly available and do not require any permission.

Please feel free to use any or all of it.

It might be best not to mention 4 Chan since it tends to have negative stereo types.

Keep up the good work! Keep on the pressure! We are winning!

The polls and voting machines are rigged.

Educate people that their power in electing their officials has been destroyed by the special interest groups (big money). These multi-national conglomerates are the reason why our country is in a mess as well as the rest of the world's countries'.

It is about exploiting the work of the people for their own personal wealth and gains. Look at the amount of money and effort they have put into trying to get Hillary elected. It's fuckin' sad and pathetic.

Our Democracy has been compromised! FIGHT FOR IT BACK!

The voting machines will be rigged. We need exit polling stations like FBI_user said in AMA #6.

#NeverHillary

Sup sup

Dropping by for a bit. Got some major hits (for me anyway, lol) on reddit today. Kinda stoked about that. 630 up votes for a handful of posts. People are waking up!

How you OGs doing?

>630 up votes for a handful of posts
fuckin a senpai, that's what we like to hear. plebbit is a thankless gig mane, but somebody's got to do it.

Nice! Good work homie!

Keep Dem running! Thanks for always killing it f-a-m.

You're welcome. There are some really good Anons in here willing to help anyone out. Thanks for putting in the work.

#NeverHillary

Are you completely fucking retarded or is this a joke?

Because scientifically performed polling yields a different result than what you might infer from some social media usage, the polling must be rigged?

How are you this fucking dumb?

Trump just doesn't have the numbers. A few vocal idiots can't be strung together into an electoral college victory or even a win in the popular vote.

In conclusion, make the world a better place. Drink bleach.

OY VEY THE MSM POLLS ARE
OBJECTIVE GOYIM

Someone is about to get fucked by numbers.

The Primary Model (2016)

87%-99% Certain Trump Will Be President

Primaries Predict Election Winner -- Cycle Also Favors GOP —

Forecast Model Batting 5 for 5 (since 1996) by Helmut Norpoth

It is 87% to 99% certain that Donald Trump will win the presidential election on November 8, 2016; 87% if running against Hillary Clinton, 99% if against Bernie Sanders.
These predictions come from primarymodel.com

It is a statistical model that relies on presidential primaries and an election cycle as predictors of the vote in the general election.

Winning the early primaries is a major key for electoral victory in November. Trump won the Republican primaries in both New Hampshire and the South Carolina while Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders split the Democratic primaries in those states.

What favors the GOP in 2016 as well, no matter if Trump is the nominee or any other Republican, is the cycle of presidential elections. After two terms of Democrat Barack Obama in the White House the electoral pendulum is poised to swing to the GOP this year.

primarymodel.com/

#NeverHillary

Nobody knows for certain who will win on Nov. 8 — but one man is pretty sure: Professor Allan Lichtman, who has correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in every presidential election since 1984.

When we sat down in May, he explained how he comes to a decision. Lichtman's prediction isn't based on horse-race polls, shifting demographics or his own political opinions. Rather, he uses a system of true/false statements he calls the "Keys to the White House" to determine his predicted winner.

And this year, he says, Donald Trump is the favorite to win.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

#NeverHillary

Oh shit! Time to drop some polling rigging shit!

Oops! Here's some more!

HILLARY IS USING HER NECROMANCY POWERS TO GET DEAD PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HER. IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

Oh my. Found some

And another

You're doing god's work. May the lords worship you

>USA Today breaks 34-year history of not taking sides in presidential race, says 'don't vote for Trump' - USA Today

>archive.fo/yqFk4

Pure coincidence

You want me to keep going on!?

Look at the rally numbers!

Look at how Hillary to cheat Bernie!

Look at the millenial voters that got Obama into the White House that are not turning out for Hillary because 1/3 of them is voting for 3rd party candidates!

nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-millennials-third-party.html?_r=0

"More than a third of voters 18 to 29 said in the latest New York Times/CBS News poll that they would vote for either Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate, or Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate: Mr. Johnson had the support of 26 percent of those voters, and Ms. Stein had 10 percent.

Given the choice of just Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump, 10 percent said they would not vote at all — double that of any other age group. An ABC News/Washington Post poll this month found a similar level of support for third-party candidates: 20 percent for Mr. Johnson and 6 percent for Ms. Stein among registered voters ages 18 to 39."

You want me to keep going on! Because I can keep going on motha fucka!

You want more numbers?

How about how black voters are turning out to vote for Hillary. You want those Florida numbers?

#NeverHillary

Oh yep, found another. Geeze there are a lot

Whoa, found another. Wonder why there are so many?

Should be "How black voters are not turning out to vote for Hillary!"

I got a little pissed off, and it fucked with my typing. Here is the Flordia article, faggot.

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822

""Hillary Clinton's campaign is in panic mode. Full panic mode," said Leslie Wimes, a South Florida-based president of the Democratic African-American Women Caucus.
"They have a big problem because they thought Obama and Michelle saying, 'Hey, go vote for Hillary' would do it. But it's not enough," Wimes said, explaining that too much of the black vote in Florida is anti-Trump, rather than pro-Clinton. "In the end, we don't vote against somebody. We vote for somebody."
Part of the problem Clinton faces is that Obama, the actual black president, is the toughest of acts to follow. Obama enjoyed support from 95 percent of Florida’s black voters in both 2012 and 2008, according to exit polls."

#NeverHillary

Shit, I think I found another.

Ok last one. I'm really sorry to have to correct the record.

top kek

Thanks for the support.

Look at these 1 Post faggots responding to each other. HAHAHAHAH

David, your team is weak as fuck!

Eat a dick faggots. You're just fueling this fire.

HIGH ENERGY!!!

Your job is our hobby! You faggots are pathetic. Get a real job.

#NeverHillary

I fucking love you

Thx mane! Got it for ammo

These fucking ass hats come in here with that weak ass shit. Must have been a CTR prank on the new guy.

le army strikes again!

Ok boys I'm out! I'll see whichever of you make it another 5 hours on the flip side.

You all fucking rock! WE OWN THIS SHIT! SHE IS GOING TO PRISON FOR LIFE!

Keep crushing it!

>I'll see whichever of you make it another 5 hours
Come on you know who that's going to be
Later mane

Going to do some more research, and get some more numbers.

Thanks for the inspiration. I'm going to shit down (((your))) throats some more. Get ready CTR.

------

Take care mane, and thanks for the help.

#NeverHillary

we (((shut her down)))

eating supper goys, matzo ball casserole with baba-ghanoush on the side. Oy vey!

top kek

I love my Gefilte fish milkshake in the morning, lots of protein for a long day of collecting rent payments OY VEY

Got some numbers for (((you))), CTR!

"People regularly see Clinton as less trustworthy than Donald Trump in national polling, including in the latest Post-ABC News poll. In Bloomberg's, 27 percent rate her truthfulness as excellent or good, to Trump's 37 percent. Since Bloomberg's August poll, which showed Clinton with a 4-point lead in a four-way race, Clinton's lost 3 points and Trump has gained the same amount, giving him a 2-point lead.

One big shift over the course of the past month has been in enthusiasm among supporters. In August, most Trump supporters said they were backing him simply to oppose Clinton. Now, a plurality say they support him because they like him as a candidate."

Why the new polls released on Monday are such bad news for Hillary Clinton - washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/26/why-the-new-polls-released-on-monday-are-such-bad-news-for-hillary-clinton/

#NeverHillary

am i doing this right?

bread so fresh

FUCK. SHOULD BE 800 BILLION
DELETE THIS!

Rally Numbers

"Since August 1st when both parties’ conventions concluded, Trump has had more than 312,000 people at his events with thousands turned away due to space limitations. He has set records for some of these locations in attendance.

However, Hillary has only had 12,000 total at her rallies since August 1st."

Trump Turns Away 12,000 at Tuesday’s Florida Rally – Same Amount as All of Hillary’s Rallies Since July - www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/trump-turns-away-12000-at-tuesdays-florida-rally-same-amount-as-all-of-hillarys-rallies-since-july/

#NeverHillary

Chelsea Clinton has a foundation of her own. Based out of Switzerland.

What do we know?

dig the layout - you should experiment with playing around with drop shadow for the text and rectangles - just double click and you can set it to conservative values, makes it pop more, otherwise, nice looking meme

Hillbots on suicide watch

i fucking hate this smug cunt. fucked up the already shithole middle east, and for whose benefit?

fucking cunt, i hope she sees the death of her grandkid before dying.

Any Sources on Chelsea Clinton's employment after the Clinton's presidency? I want to BTFO some faggot on my facebook feed

TOP KEK

fixed

I approve based Turk!

for benefit of Israel and Arabian oil states

everyone else is expendable to her

had to do it mane

now we're talking - question of personal taste, but i personally like the drop shadow a bit tighter - lower values but that's just my opinion

kek is pleased.

I think it is a great idea, but I would delete some thing because it gives some room for argument.

You want to be able to have stone-cold examples that people can't refute.

I would stick with:

1. Not Prosecuting Wall Street
2. Arming Jihadist
3. ISIS "The J-V Team"
4. Doubling the National Deficit
5. Violence Against Police
6. Obamacare
7. Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
8. Not helping Haiti after eathquake
9. Pandering to Radical Islamic Terrorism
10. Cyber Security leaks
11. Saying anything and doing nothing

#NeverHillary

Should be "8. Leaving Haiti in Ruins after Earthquake" or "Exploiting Haiti after 2010 Earthquake"

#NeverHillary

Good god, the jpg artifacts scream at me so loudly

goys.

the new assange concerns chelsea's foundation out of switzerland, have we even touched that? know anything about it?

Nigger meme coming through

no idea what you're talking about, checking it

early whispers from people claiming to have seen parts of the leak early. No way to confirm. We will know for sure on Tuesday. Interesting that we have heard nothing of this. (as far as I know)

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S PILL ROLLING CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

twitter.com/jesserodriguez/status/780803150295011328
Jesse Rodriguez Senior Producer, Morning Joe on MSNBC

New leak coming tuesday lads.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/16/roger_stone_a_mutual_acquaintance_told_me_julian_assange_has.html
>"The left loved Julian Assange when he exposed the dark secrets of the Bushes, and here he is exposing the dark secrets of the Establishment," Stone said. "I believe Mr. Assange has all of the emails that Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills --the two top Clinton aides-- believed they had destroyed. So if that is true and he releases them through this election, as he released strategically the DNC documents that showed that Hillary basically had to cheat to screw Bernie out of the Democratic nomination... So, Assange is going to be very influential in this election, because he is going to be educating the American people about the Clintons."
Very likely. I guarantee you someone has those emails, if not Assange. I doubt anyone who would be willing to hack her actually wants her to get elected.

>Clinton hates Jews

wtf I'm with her now

oh god memeing chelsea is gonna be so much fun

Man, I'm thinking it either has to do with Chelsea's husband's Private Hedge Fund Group or Chelsea taking over the Clinton Foundation (if Hillary is elected).

Chelsea Clinton's husband Marc Mezvinsky opts to start his own private hedge fund this year - www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/chelsea-clinton-husband-marc-mezvinsky-opts-start-private-hedge-fund-year-source-article-1.141086

politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-foundation-transition-plan-227386

"The Clinton Foundation’s vague timetable to limit its involvement with overseas programs, and its insistence that Chelsea Clinton remain on its board, raise red flags for ethics watchdogs even as the charity vows to avoid conflicts of interest in a Hillary Clinton presidency."

---

intellihub.com/big-backers-clinton-foundation-found-leaked-swiss-bank-files-report/

"According to the Guardian newspaper, which broke the story, on Tuesday:

Leaked files from HSBC’s Swiss banking division reveal the identities of seven donors to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation with accounts in Geneva.

They include Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate and one of the foundation’s biggest financial backers, and Richard Caring, the British retail magnate who, the bank’s internal records show, used his tax-free Geneva account to transfer $1m into the New York-based foundation."

#NeverHillary

Hillary hates niggers and jews. Why do we hate her? She is pol's dream come true in that respect

I don't think it has to do with Chelsea. In RT interview Julian said he believed the Clinton family kept Chelsea away from their dirty work.

I think Javier is a kike shill. Just sayin.

I SMELL IT

kek

I SMELL IT I SMELL IT I SMELL IT

Based Ortel article from May, 2016. It's a good read.

Wall Street Whistleblower Turns His Scrutiny on the Clinton Foundation - freebeacon.com/issues/wall-street-whistleblower-turns-scrutiny-clinton-foundation/

"Charles Ortel: ‘This is a charity fraud’

The Wall Street analyst who uncovered financial discrepancies at General Electric before its stock crashed in 2008 claims the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has a number of irregularities in its tax records and could be violating state laws.

Charles Ortel, a longtime financial adviser, said he has spent the past 15 months digging into the Clinton Foundation’s public records, federal and state-level tax filings, and donor disclosures. That includes records from the foundation’s many offshoots—including the Clinton Health Access Initiative and the Clinton Global Initiative—as well as its foreign subsidiaries.

According to Ortel’s reports, the contribution disclosures from the Clinton Foundation don’t match up with individual donors’ records. He also argued that the foundation is not in compliance with some state laws regarding fundraising registration, disclosure requirements, and auditing rules.

This week, Ortel is starting to release his findings in the first of a series of up to 40 planned reports on his website. His allegation: “this is a charity fraud.” "

charlesortel.com/

#NeverHillary

reeeeeee

SwissBro is gonna get in his batmobile and drive right over there to bitchslap the Swiss brand of the Chelsea Foundation

check from 1:40 to 2:10
>youtube.com/watch?v=4nBsxNDlUas
gowdy-comey clip but it's good

I fucking LOVE Gowdy

Comey looked fuccin pissssed too!!!!

same here. See how Comey gets butthurt? lmao what a joke, all those guys have to go down

he made the WEASEL FACE!!!

he sure did buddy; i wish there was a 'discredit-o-meter' so we could calculate how much we may or may not have contributed to destroying his reputation, along with the other kikes like Brock, Blumenthal maybe, and Hillary certainly. Spammed so many anti-brock and comey memes if they knew they'd probably want us dead

you gotta tweet them directly to David man, it's the only way to live!

Just a thought... our currently respected, 'known and loved' blind lady liberty that locked up Mandela for almost 30 years with no basis other than, of course a dangerous communist leader', is allowing a 30-year reprehensible criminal, fully equipped with a flesh-colored earbud and pantsuit transistor, both protected and proffered by our CIC, who is surrounded with 3 + layers of decayed, dank and dirty pleather, all under investigation or immunized, to blindly roam free all so our first 1/2 & 1/2 can claim a successful 2-term run. (Not to mention Fed, sos, dos, etc)
1- thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/16/how-the-cia-sold-out-nelson-mandela.html
2- pjmedia.com/video/the-national-review-figured-out-why-hillary-wasnt-indicted/
3- salon.com/2016/05/17/how_the_cia_helped_apartheid_south_africa_imprison_nelson_mandela_for_27_years_and_is_now_facing_lawsuits/

I'm bout to get some rest.

Thanks for everything. I will try to contribute more tomorrow.

CTR is afraid of Hillary's health and the face that Hillary's team has rigged the polls (they did it during the primaries); let's remind Bernie's people why he should have been the rightful nominee and not some crook!

#NEVERHILLARY

I did, a few times.

>Brock sees the dank meme
>Orders an emergency meeting
>"Shalom all: just got another one of those dank memes. 2 can play at this game!"
>Brock orders the 1337-est kikesquad he has to assemble for an emergency meme-workshop
>"These 2d waifu-having 400lb hackers are about to learn the TRUE meaning of CTR. First question: is there a difference between a 'maymay' and a meme? One of our best shills brought us back that intel and i don't want any surprises.
>"we don't know sir, we'll get one of our guys to go to r/advice and get back to you
>Brock continues: "Ok, so they're into frogs, that much we know. How about... Yes! We take the frog, put in on Trump's face and show him being racist towards minorities
>"Ok, consider it done"
>"Sir, there seems to be a problem"
>"Oy vey, what is is?
>"Turns out the mayma- uh, 'meme' we made was the least racist one they had. They called me Schlomo, how did they know my middle name? How do they know?
>Brock stares into the distance: "Putin"

direct shitposting at ctr? madman!

bahahahahha this must be saved

thx mane :^) Thought you might dig it

Just saw a YouTube video about Hillary using a teleprompter during the debate against Trump.

Hillary Clinton's teleprompter at the debate (caught on Camera) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C__OmNj508

The guy makes a good point and provides reasonable evidence, however, the video would be 100% better if he actually edited down the footage instead of freestyling it.

You all might already know about this info, but I thought it was worth posting.

I'm out for real this time.

#NeverHillary

TOP KEK
what a great job

hive mind is unfuckwitable

no doubt mane.

>2000 years ago
>They killed Christ
>But now a new challenger
>Isn't going to go down that easy

hueheuheu

it looks like trump was walking over to hillary's podium to grab the notes before that little dude appeared and grabbed em

fucking kikebot just posted this to me as if it's an argument.
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/donald-trump-and-hitlers-rise-to-power.html?mid=twitter-share-di
Seriously, read through it. a little.
How much you wanna bet that the new-yorker in general and specifically this writer, are jews?

>OY VEY
>TRUMP WILL BRING ANUDDA SHOAH
>WE KNOW THE SIGNS GOYIM

temp out. deus vult

kids are raised to be terrorized that anyone rising to power who is populist and not liked by the third way establishment may be the next hitler

people voted for trump. people voted for hitler. trump = hitler!

looked at Chaits pic, def judaic

>Chait
Of COURSE he is. This is a fucking joke man; an over the top "Trump is Literally Hitler" article in a major newspaper, written by a jew. NOT LIKE WE'VE SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

memes irl

kinda like kilroy

This link and the letters dated September 15,2001 to the FBI director and Senator Clinton (Fedex confirms their receipt) prove that Hillary knew in 2001 that 911 was an inside job and Saudis paid the bills. Instead of alerting her Senate colleagues or federal prosecutors, she stayed quiet and collected $10million in hush monies from the Saudis opnlttr.com/letter/dear-congressional-oversight-committee-stop-ignoring-elephant-room-911-saudis-hillary-clinton

IF the Congress wants the truth of 911, they only need to subpoena all the 302 reports on FBI informant and former IRS whistle blower Bruce Gorcyca written by these 5 agents;

SA Maury Berthon
SA John Marley
SA Greg Coleman
SA Robert Mueller
SA Tom Doktor

as they relate to these people and incidents:

* American Financial Group of Aventura, Florida
* Murder victim and FBI Wall Street Informant Al Chalem
* Murder victim and FBI informant/SEC investigator John Wheeler
* Edward Myles Chism
* AUSA Jack Goldberg
* Al Turki Development Co.
* Zuhair Sindi
* Michel Yagchi
* Marc Rich
* Juan David Morgan
* Jeffery Epstein
* FBI Agent Terry Nelson
* Canadian Mike Huxtable
* Canadian Ross Fischetti
* FBI Informant Erling Ingvaldsen
* Canadian Pierre Jeanette

The truth is here if any Congressman or Senator has the balls to compel disclosure by the FBI.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know the moron who made these. You really think brock would talk to his lackies through SLACK? That's for fucking low-hanging fruit, not CEOs.

DNC used slack. dun dun dunnnn

saved

ok i'm out, night goys
Deus Vult

Later leaf. Thx for holding down the fort

deutsche bank not doing well as the sun rises

Sorry if this is late, but start at 68min or so for fucking WIN!
youtu.be/W77h1Gf8wZg

Cumia is on later as well

gday lads

Yo yo mane. How are your travels?

good m8. i have plenty of time to meme and relax today. hows deutsche doing? the people on the tv seem pretty confident that everything will work itself out.

wtf?. isnt this illegal?

It's fake unless they took it down

they took it down

politico.com/story/2016/09/un-news-agency-scrubs-tweet-calling-on-foreign-citizens-to-end-trump-228934

united nations taking a stand.
should they be impartial?

You really know the globalist elites, international kikes and special interest is scared once they get the UN involved.

Nice! Fucking jealous. Cant remember last time I had free time. Grateful though. Wouldn't have it any other way.

lol, yea. They have to be. They don't want to be the cause for panic. Follow what the wealthy and the investors are doing. They have MUCH MUCH better information than is being relayed via the media. After all, from this whole #NeverHillary shit, we know the media is bought and lying.

They said the same about bear Stearns
youtu.be/-6u1kG7yuy4

In the words of your EU ass hat Junker
'When it becomes serious, you have to lie'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10874230/Jean-Claude-Juncker-profile-When-it-becomes-serious-you-have-to-lie.html

Speculators ALWAYS get blamed for any kind of crisis too. They are the defacto scapegoat.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/deutsche-bank-ceo-writes-memo-employees-blames-speculators-confirms-liquidity-flight

Also, you can look at the numbers. They don't have nearly enough money to survive any kind of crisis.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/how-much-liquidity-deutsche-bank-has-moment-and-what-happens-next

All the signs are there my friend. Deutche Bank is the next Lehman sacrificial lamb. It is no coincidence that this is happening along with the refugee crisis. Maximum chaos to gain maximum control. It's EXACTLY the modus operandi of Soros.
Cause chaos- > collapse the system -> buy everything cheap -> profit like crazy when it gets better

Sorry mate. Wish I had better news for you.

They are all showing their true colors! This election is exposing ALL of the corrupt fucks out there!

Archived for when they take it down
archive.fo/8v5gf

fugg, maybe i should buy a few tons of corn just in case.

Hello world!

nice, but that comma before "among"... it should be right after "election" above

thanks, whats up mate?

Yup. I got 4 months of rice and lentils food stored. Quick and cheap.

Put parboiled rice in mylar bags with an oxygen absorber. Vacuum seal them (can be done with regular vacuum and an iron). Store in 5 gallon bucket with lid so mice can't get to them. Lasts for 10 years.

Mylar bags (can buy them many places online)
mylarpro.com/

Parboiled rice (holds longer than brown rice and is more nutritious than white rice)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parboiled_rice

Oxygen absorber
mylarpro.com/product-category/oxygen-absorbers/

5 gallon bucket (it really just needs to be something rodents and bugs can't get into)
amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:5 gallon bucket

Vacuum sealing
youtu.be/sIRBzACoPB0

errrthing good familia, reading through this thread.

Yo yo. U see the UN is shilling for #NeverHillary?

Sorry m8, more bad news. Things are moving fast now.

Spreading
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/largest-dutch-bank-fire-thousands

&

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/european-liquidity-banking-system-collapses-deutsche-stock-hits-single-digits

You don't have to respond, but make sure you have protection.

nice m8, i also want to stock up when i have the funds and the living conditions for it. im currently not in the situation to do it, so lets just hope for the best i guess.

I think it's funny that Shillary's H with an arrow looks like a PA hospital sign telling you that there's a hospital to the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=75LDK1wtKFo

Excellent work.

i wonder if this was the reason the government told the population to stock up for at least 2 weeks.

this is not another lehman brother, repeat this is not another lehman brothers moment! that all the shill media is saying on DB. the responsible thing to say would gtfo now before a bail in

guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

No problem homie. Obviously I can't help physically, but I'm happy to help any other way I can.

U on the email chain? If not you can get my email from any one of the OG's. I'm emailing with mags currently about global economic happenings.

Wouldn't doubt it. I've known deutche Bank is the next one to go for years. I'm sure your government has known too

Fact

Reminder that /cfg/'s work is now evidence in the Clinton investigation.

youtu.be/YAPNNVrU9zk

You did it. You are now having a direct impact in the investigation and the election.

Good job.

it's too small bro I can't read it

i just set it up. whats the plan to contact each other?

kek

HEBREW APPRECIATION WEEK!

WEEEEEEW LADS!

Proton mail?

Do you have any way to DM anyone or any of the other OGs email addresses?

Sup mane. Ur up early, lol

nah that's based who lives the NEET schedule, I get to work now, get up at 630 am every day... up till 1 or 2 in the thread, kek wills it!

Either message me or Based on Twatter and we will relay the information to the others.

i messaged magyar

He better wake up fast - it is soon breakfast time for him.

Good morning bump.

Heading to work.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Will return later.

Watch out of the rigged polls, Hillary's declining health and her lack of scheduled events.

Also, her rally numbers are complete shit when compared to Trump.

She has no real life support. That's why they have Super PACs, like CTR, to shill for her online because she doesn't have real support. Just paid support.

Take care Anons.

#NeverHillary

9:30 am? are you insane? too early bruh

Fucking dedicated mane!

Fucking leaf! Living the life dude! I remember those days...

You are right. I meant lunch.

I just got a idea how to twist and open a new angle of attack.
Compare Hillary to Berlusconi
>endless corruption
>prostitution scandals including underages
>media manipulation
>money laundering trough foundations and institutions
>only reason he was running over and over again for office was to avoid prosecution

best part: the left media loved to shit on berlusconi, so we can use their exact wording and believe me there are thousands of articles about him.

Sup! You too!

Anyone almost miss the shills? It's just too quiet without them. Where are they? I feel like they are mad at us. Should we go to counseling?

mornin lad, see you later.

they were here yesterday, they're trying new strategies it seems

For those interested...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trials_and_allegations_involving_Silvio_Berlusconi
forgot to add, as Prime Minister he changed many laws to get his cases solved, legalized or permanent immunity...

Bad news everyone, my main PC is out of commission, so I lost all of my...presswork, and I won't be able to continue writing things up. I'm sorry if this is a backtrack for you guys, I'll try to get it sorted out soon. In the meantime, I'll lurk here on my mobile.

word is new assange on tuesday concerns Chelsea Clinton's own foundation out of switzerland.

go get em!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/global-stocks-slide-deutsche-bank-fears-rise-flight-safety-boosts-bonds-bullion

bump limit reached

gonna take a look at it. Thanks bro.

making the new bread

NEW BREAD

>>
>>