POLLS CLOSED

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

So all the opinion polls after the first debate have shown Clinton's lead diminishing, with a good amount showing Trump to finally take the lead. We saw this happening before the debate, but the trend is seemingly accelerating

Is it safe to say Hillary lost the first debate in the eyes of the American public? Because Cred Forums and reddit are acting like she won

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2004/10/30/bulge_5/
videomaker.com/article/c4/1193-sound-reasoning-lavalier-lessons
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Personally, I'd say that Trump won, or at the very least it was a tie

BUMPIN

pathetic samefag op

Yeah, I feel the same way. If I wasn't watching the debate with hill shills, I would have that he won hands down, but one of my friends, half way through the debate, started saying that he was losing. I tried to have an open mind and realized he was rambling, but I still thought he was winning.

I was one saying he lost.
If his numbers went up then I was wrong.
But I'd like him to seem more composed, and concise.
The end game is to win over undecideds. If he accomplished that than it doesn't matter what anyone says.
But historically the canidate who comes across as most likeable always wins.

Wins the election I mean.

Everything Hillary says is a lie. She cant win any debates.

Trump won by virtue of not being the caricature they've built up over the past year.
Does he speak simply and ramble way too fucking much? Oh yeah. But he wasn't eating black children and deporting Mexicans live on stage so for a lot of people seeing him for the first time he'd seem boring in a "I can actually vote for that" kind of way.

Yup. If he "wins" the debate(s) and wins the election, that's great. I he "loses" the debate(s) in order to win the election, that's great too.

Debates don't mean shit on their own, they serve a specific purpose, which is to help the candidate get elected. Nothing else matters.

"IF he loses the debate(s)" that is.

>Because Cred Forums and reddit are acting like she won
Cred Forums was expecting better from Trump, as I was, and Cred Forums is loaded with vermin shills right now.

>Is it safe to say Hillary lost the first debate in the eyes of the American public?

Yes definitely. All the polls of real people show Trump won.

I know this will sound like spin because it kind of is, but Hillary I believe is a debater like most politicians and when combined with the effort she put into it, she didn't impress anyone.

Trump on the other hand has never debated before the primaries and just wings it and he was not destroyed by Hillary with all of her planning, so it doesn't look good for dying Hillary.

His numbers went up in the major swing states

I'd say he would have won if the debate ended after the first 30 minutes but with the full debate it felt more like a tie or slight Clinton win. I'm hoping he preps harder for the next one and is more prepared to reframe questions to talk about the issues he does well on like immigration and trade and not Obama birther stuff or Miss Universe contestants. He can easily win if he refuses to discuss the meaningless personal stuff and focuses on policy.

I think people noticed things the MSM didn't want them to see. Keep spreading the truth.

Everyone knew Trump had lower standards in the eyes of the voter. Clinton is so unlikable that she loses voters just by appearing on live television. She didn't help that by acting smug and also super rehearsed, and clearly having the moderator in her favor. I also think a lot of undecided voters were looking to hear her explain her many scandals, and they weren't even brought up.

imagine the atmosphere in that room. it reminds me of high school anxiety with girls. Just the faces Hillary is making are seriously frightening vibes

I know he's not a politician but what he really needs to focus on is debating like one. I've never seen someone actually respond to the question that they are asked in a debate like Trump did Momday. He needs to reframe and answer within the scope of his strong points or shift to criticism of Clinton and her scandals. Don't talk about Trump, talk about America and the average American.

Sorry if this is a stupid comment, but I can't hear any audio

lmfao newfags cant into webms

haha that was a stupid comment

I really hated her trying to weasel in the word "Trump" into things like "Trumped up Trickle Down Economics" from my conversations with liberal friends they thought it was stupid too.

hahaha look at this one it's even stupider
nice trips tho

HA

HA

W O W

STUPID COMMENT OF THE YEAR

That little shimmy was cute desu. If she wasn't an old witch I'd crack a semi

He said some absolutely stupid shit that was almost self sabotage. I have no idea how you think he won.

I watched her speak in Iowa today and I understand why the massive shilling and despair is happening. Polls and debates scarcely matter in this election. Polls and surveys (nonscientific polls) about the debates matter significantly less. People are extraordinarily polarized. This is how an Oligarchy functions.

So let's look at the aftermath of the debate: Hillary certainly didn't gain any voters, especially Millenials. Trump certainly didn't lose any voters, though it is hard to argue he gained any independent/Sanders voters. In the end though it won't matter because of the polarization.

The only thing that could have hurt Trump was not showing up.

The only two polls with time frames after the 26th are PPP with +4 Clinton and Rasmussen at +1 Clinton.

Both those are four ways, where Clinton usually does worse, and Rasmussen is right leaning, it was +5 trump on the 21th.

How could you possible say Trump is getting a bump? Looks like a short term, 5+ point bump for Clinton based on the Rasmussen Report.

Doesn't matter win/loss because Trump isn't going to lose his ardent supporters, and Hillary's "win" wasn't a great enough performance to turn a lot of voters her way. We will see this effect play out in October.

In fact, I'm fine with people spreading the fact that she won. Like Brexit, it'll put the Liberals off guard and Trump can cruise to an easy win. They're too stupid to realize Michael Moore's reverse psychology so I'd be shocked if they were smart enough to turn up and vote for her.

Trump played debate #1 low key, kind of just teasing Hillary with the water and taking a few small punches while acting "safe" and basically signalling to the viewers "look at what these fucking people are doing to me, amirite?"

Watching Hillary give her horrifying Joker smile and repeat godawful substanceless political robotalk was totally emotionally unsettling for the majority of viewers I would say.

Hillary lost because they were too obvious about rigging the thing.

Anybody who paid even a little attention noticed that Trump was hit with everything that mulatto could throw at hin, while Hillary was faced with two open ended neutral questions.

I'm starting to think that euros memeing about our stupidity has convinced the globalists that they can get away with fixes and rigs that in reality they cannot.

She openly cheated with the media.

Every non brainwashed American saw it.

the la time poll is so damn retarded, i just don't trust it

>Is it safe to say Hillary lost the first debate in the eyes of the American public?

The simple truth of the matter is that Donald Trump has the Ron Paul effect on the internet. Very active Trump supporters are bombarding videos with pro Trump comments and online polls to make everything look good for Trump.

The actual ground game of polling small numbers of in person independents and the polling trend in general shows that the American public feels that Hillary Clinton has won the debate. Her polls have begun to swing back in key states.

I'm just wondering how we missed this

Pol doesn't do sound webm, which is stupid cause now the are pol threads on gif and wsg I always thought the mods wanted to contain pol ideology to one board not spread it out.

Ya I kept hearing her say that. My guess she was trying to start an #hashtag on twitter

Please don't spread this cancerous garbage that make us look like the rest of you tinfoil hatties

>Mfw I've seen this before and read this before every goddamn election.

salon.com/2004/10/30/bulge_5/

You have a receiver when you wear a microphone lapel, which both Hillary and Trump wore.

Bottom line is the debate questions are easy to prepare for if you know the topics, which both candidates and the rest of us all knew. Wasn't some secret. Any highschooler could have prepared sufficient answers. Trump just chose not to. Doesn't matter but don't be stupid. Let them spread the idea that she "won" and that her win isn't arbitrary. Get the liberals off guard just like Brexit.

npr was talking about clinton's shoulder shimmy all day tuesday as proof she was in good health

it definitely has an R bias, but i watched that poll start to show trump's numbers improve during that 2 week span post DNC where hillary had a +10 lead. It ended up being a predictor for the other polls.

Look at it more of a measure of core support and the poll is more useful.

She got dragged into a van on 9/11 too

>You have a receiver when you wear a microphone lapel, which both Hillary and Trump wore.

they had microphones on their podiums..

This.
It's also pretty clear that those were the only mics they had access to.

All I had to Google was "debate"

To get this image

That shows a microphone lapel on BOTH candidates. Do you not realize what that is?

When Trump moved away from his microphone and talked, you could still hear him. Why? Because of the lapel mic. Most stations use a combination for events in which good sound quality is of importance.

So either all that ^^^ is witchcraft, or my explanation is correct.

>Ron Paul effect
Ron Paul was the beginning of the revolution we are currently witnessing. People are fed up with the path America is on. This election is about Globalism vs Nationalism. Trump is the only logical choice for any red blooded American. Voting for Hitlery is akin to Treason!

Wanna change your answer before you see

??

The wire for that lapel mic does not go up and ove the shoulder

Boy she really looks evil

Have you ever wore one? There's different ways to wear one and most will wear it over the shoulder so it doesn't slip with tighter clothing. Not saying its the best way to wear it, but look again at the pictures of Bush.

Trump showed strengths in some areas but fell into pointless explanations to hillary's BS. Debate was pretty even, but its pretty obvious trump has much more ammunition to dish out against clinton. Nobody cares about her performance and everyone is basing the debates based on his performance. The next debates will be heavily one sided once he goes on the offensive. Theres a days worth of things trump can talk about regarding hillary's skeletons

Hillary literally sat up there and sounded like every 'smart' politician we have heard in a debate since 1988. Globalist this, promise this, my experts say my plan will work... Her problem is not that she didn't come across as knowledgeable, it is that no one believes this bullshit anymore. This is a change election, the establishment line will not sway anyone coming in from the edges, they are coming to vote (many for the first time) to change.

Trump on the other hand sounded new and different. Granted, he didn't sound polished, but he also didn't sound like the MSM caricature of Trump the bombastic asshole.

In my opinion, in debate two and three, he needs the same mellow low approach. He should however get more aggressive and lead the argument into Hillary scandal because the hosts sure as hell won't go there.

The MSM built their own worst enemy, a cartoon that the person can easily flip away from when needed. This alone made Trump look better to many than they were expecting, a shadow win.

He won simply by not looking like what the MSM was selling people for the last year. Plain and simple. She may have won marks on debating, but he won the debate.

I have been around people I know who were wearing them. The wire ran down the front of the shirt to a small transmitter they wore on their side

It is stupid, she was basically giving him the best advertising you can get in an election. Name recognition. See Trump is a master at using his enemies weaknesses against them. Hillary has tried and every single time she just ties his name in, which defeats the purpose. Ask any marketing person this, it is all about the name.

He could dance around stage and pull colored handkerchiefs out of his ass for all I care, as long as he does show up. All he has to do is be SEEN as Presidential to not lose any voters. By that metric, he isn't going to lose any. And with Clinton's inability to be more than a callous robot, she isn't going to GAIN any

Honestly, I wish Johnson could debate because he would look more retarded than Ross Perot and Trump would gain more independents. All Trump has to do is not lose independents to Johnson or let Hillary gain independents from Johnson.

You can run the wire however the hell you want and that's typically how I wear mine standing up because I am very tall and wear loose clothing. I can afford to. When I sit, I run it behind my back and here's why.

>Don't forget to ask for clothing that will allow you to hang a microphone in the first place. The business suit is your safest bet, since the gentleman's tie gives you a central location for the capsule. Run the cable under the label on the back, which holds the cord firmly in place and out of sight. If the look is casual and there is no tie, remember to figure out which way the talent will be looking towards camera. Place the mike on that lapel and dress the cable under the jacket with a quality gaffer tape like Permacel, which leaves no sticky residue on someone's expensive wardrobe.

We want the lapel mic to stay centered and provide the best sound quality.

And its irrelevant to my point about the tinfoil hatties :) because you and I both know what they are wearing is a lapel mic and you and I both know that's a lapel mic wire.

videomaker.com/article/c4/1193-sound-reasoning-lavalier-lessons

You can tell by her mannerisms that she had prepared for these questions and had prepared answers down to a script with her team. There were times she was rearing to go with her answer before Holt had even shut up. If she was taking direction, there would be a pause.

Trump got this far by saying crazy shit. I suspect he will only improve as the election goes on. With wikileaks, more debates for Trump to slam Clinton at, more email trials, more corrupt MSM, up goes the likelihood of 3rd party spite voting

>are Americans really stupid enough to elect another Clinton into office?

All I see is the same LA Times poll and Trump still leading in the states he has been, what's special?

Where?

Doesn't Rasmussen have a C+ rating or something?

a week ago hillary was up +10 in most polls, now its half that. the debate didnt help her

No? Where the fuck was she +10?

THE DEBATES ARE A DISTRACTION. DEAD PEOPLE ARE BEING REGISTERED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY RIGHT NOW. IT IS HAPPENING.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

>more email trials
Does anyone besides Cred Forums actually care about this?

LA Times poll uses the same 3000 people each time, meaning if it's biased toward trump, so will every result.

That being said, what it lacks in accuracy of the final result, it gains in the fact that since its demos never change, it's probably the best at predicting high level trends.

are you this starved for attention?

take your meds