CNN made their own Pepe wearing a KKK hood

CNN made their own Pepe wearing a KKK hood.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-27l5MrKL8
youtu.be/RjgD5xXZAA8
2ch.pm/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPm-DNb4bAI
youtube.com/watch?v=iFBU828ZzHE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ynkn0RHPwU
reddit.com/r/pepe/comments/4913i4/spooky_ghost_pepe/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jrr3eNbn_HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

Lololololololol

That is a shitty pepe. If he were wearing a cone hood we wouldnt see his face.
Fucking msm leave the memes alone
REEEEE

kek

I never, ever, ever thought that Cred Forums and other boards could make this mainstream as it is, to the point where Shillarys are covering it and media is too. Incredible work gents, many keks to be had.

RARE

Rare pepe plz don't share

fucking idiots, i've seen that one posted here

how rare is that pepe?

ITS A FUCKING CARTOON FROG!!!!

TALK ABOUT MY TAXES
>TALK ABOUT MY CHILDREN'S SCHOOL
TALK ABOUT MY GUNS
>TALK ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY
TALK ABOUT IMMIGRATION
>TALK ABOUT UNIONS
TALK ABOUT REGULATION
>TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THAT EFFECTS ME BUT LEAVE PEPE ALONE!!

>5 minutes in MS Paint

is this the first known instance of pepe forgery?

I'm amazed we have a presidential election and their focusing on fucking cartoon frogs. CNN and whoever else is giving this so much attention is a joke.

kek. Did they really? Fucking false flag faggots.

If we could prove this is a new pepe, then we can label CNN as racists.

>explodingvan.gif

Hahahaha, what the fuck?

They're literally making memes to fight in the meme war, and all they can do is this stupid shit?

git gud cnn, you leaf-tier faggots

One of you guys make a legit KKK Pepe.

Fuck that cUck white sheet get him the full blown red Grand wizard regalia

They're successfully turned into The Onion.

It's on the ADL website right now. A reverse google image search reveals ZERO matches. They didn't find this one anywhere on the internet

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-27l5MrKL8

Bravo CNN

All these years later and they still don't understand how to fight memes.

Literally just ignore them and they will have no effect lmao

no, but it is surely the most notable

nah dude i've seen this one for like 3 weeks or more. maybe it was a CTR plant tho

See this

This image exists nowhere except the ADL website and CNN

youtu.be/RjgD5xXZAA8

spread dis

I'm telling you I've seen it on Cred Forums at least three times but I cant place when I started seeing it

HOLY SHIT
RAREST PEPE CONFIRMED
DO NOT SAVE WE NEED TO PRESERVE ITS VALUE

Well the CTR have tons of millennials needing that extra 5$ into their check deposit, they are great at Photoshop and planting "memes"

So CNN make Pepe's for us now?

THE ARYAN DEFENSE LEAGUE IS AT IT AGAIN

But in reality, you have not.

Nice! x-posting over to /r/the_donald, make sure to upvote to the top and the mods will sticky

R A C I S T
A
C
I
S
T

I knew it was only a matter of time before CNN just started posting false flag comments then reporting on them

You or someone else should post it and link it here so we can upvote.

this is the dumbest thing to ever happen

RARE PEPE SIGHTED

I saw first time KKK Pepe. It's very rare.

>Jews created the Rarest Pepe

COUNTERFEIT PEPE
>COUNTERFEIT PEPE
COUNTERFEIT PEPE
>COUNTERFEIT PEPE

If it existed somewhere, it would've shown up on the reverse image search on reddit or something. I swear, I've never seen this, and you are the first person claiming that they saw it. There is another KKK pepe, but it has an actual hood on its head, not a face painted white

What da fuggg

This is pretty genius actually. Cred Forums consists of anonymous posters. If you somehow convince the public to take posts from anonymous people seriously (i.e. not question legitimacy), then you can plant false flags anonymously and people will believe it. It's a case where even though it is unethical, it is technically legitimate.

damn that google is retarded

You're all just jealous that CNN got a hold of an ultra rare pepe.

>outsourcing meme manufacturing

What an age live in.

MEME WARFARE IT'S REAL

so you're telling me that's actually a really really rare pepe?

Or, why don't you to fags just go there and stay there.

>read post on Cred Forums
>ZOMG look at what Reddit and Cred Forums is doing!!!

Get off our fucking nuts and do your own shit.

What the fuck?
We already have a shit ton of offensive pepes and the Jews STILL HAVE TO FALSE FLAG?

CNN spreading the rarest pepes

No it's a counterfeit pepe

>be CNN
>get your interns to make a KKK Pepe
>not selling it on eBay
>share your rare Pepe on your cable news channel, thereby losing all its value in the rare pepe market

Fucking morons.

yeah I have, you guys just haven't seen as many pepes as me.

so who's the fucker here that created the Deplorables pepe edit? you must feel pretty smug right now

I got some results on yandex, to something dota related.

We have to get this information to trend.
#FakePepe
#PepeForged

its hilarious

Please let hillary mention pepe in the next debate.

Let me tell you why Pepe is getting so much attention recently:

in late October, Hillary's campaign will stage a false flag. a "trump supporter" will carry out a racist attack on blacks/hispanics/muslims. He will be wearing something with pepe on it, or make a reference to Pepe.

They can't have him wearing a MAGA hat, that's too obvious, so he'll have some Pepe shit on. And that's the narrative you will see, in order to guarantee that Hillary will win the election. They are spreading the news about Pepe now so people are familiar with it for the false flag

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doing?

lel

So that's their plan, is it? Just like the (((Allies))) did to Germany in WWII by dropping millions of counterfeit Deutschmarks in an attempt to disrupt their economy. Do they really think they can devalue our FUCKING CURRENCY?!? NOT ON MY WATCH, SHITLORDS!!!

I think I saw this Pepe last night on pol. Either way gg CNN.

archive?

Rare Pepe Thread?

This kind of shit will only make the push for meme censorship that much easier.

We're in a war for the future of information itself.

wtf I hate pepe now

I have never seen that one

(((whoever else)))

this is fucking surreal

CNN should have presented sheeit nigger memes.

hahaha! what a time to be alive!
if we can prove they made this and probably on demand form Shillary Parkclintson.. God empror Trump would win for sure!

The news of the day! The owner of the biggest at the moment Russian imageboard Nariman Namazov restored the work of the forum. (Now I can post webm in a wide format!!!!!).
2ch.hk
2ch.pm/

youtube.com/watch?v=yPm-DNb4bAI

I'm going to message my Highschool classmate over at CNN who works in the graphics department if he made that shitty pepe.

Challenge accepted famalam

I have been here along time. Here we hate niggers but we all know Kkk is controlled by the fbi so Kkk symbols don't get any traction here. That's why you don't see Kkk everywhere even tho we hate niggers

I'm sure pol will save it for future use

tfw hate crimes are labelled "violent memes"
it's beginning

Literally noone here thinks a KKK hood is funny
Why would someone make KKK pepe

Would that be a rare?

CNN OC is best OC desu

>CNN's own pepe has stereotyped black people's lips

RUN WITH THIS GUYS WHAT THE FUCK

Is this real? Is this modern America and respectful Western media? Seriously? They really discuss pepe in news?

lmao, this
fuck off kike

What's a frog to do?

Toastin in edible bread.

Of all the hate memes, they went after Pepe and not Tyrone.

I've been saying since day one of Pepe being a white nationalist symbol that they're here taking our Pepe and pasting swastikas and symbols all over it.

I knew for sure they were making the white power Pepe when I saw this one reposted with a bunch of tactless symbols over it. The other day, some cuck was posting his Simpsons r34 with poorly shopped swastikas and pepe/trump/reddit exploitables, trying to "rally" us into making more Nazi Pepe. He posted like 4 different counterfeit Pepe pasted over r 34 simpsons in the thread and was going on the whole time as if he was a trump supporter.

Hahahahahahahah

hey dipshit you know you're replying to yourself, right?

Fucking shill reverse search shows no results, they made that in purpose, and they did it very poorly

okay that's fucking hilarious

bravo cnn

Pfff

Got this back in April

wait does cnn get gbp's?

Who eats spaghetti raw with aaa WHAT IS THE CHILD DOING

This is one of the worst Pepes I've ever seen, the quality is just awful. I'll give you a common and that's as high as I can go.

>(he hasn't)

I like this Pepe. Mind if I save it?

>CNN crashing the rare pepe industry

WITH NO SURVIVORS

yeah apparently Pepe wasn't racist enough for them. this kkk pepe cnn shit is so fucking lazy, draw triangle, dropfill white, copy/past symbol that is out of proportion, total garbage, will never save

>Robotzler
That's not a real name! That's not even a real American name!

did he do it famberlamps?

Kek confirms

What the fuck

Hi Wolf

What a time to be alive

1) youtube.com/watch?v=iFBU828ZzHE
2) youtube.com/watch?v=-ynkn0RHPwU

literal translation:

Konung Olaf The Fuck Walrus went in camping!
On the leaky fucking boats in England he swam!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, in England, bitch, he swam!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, in England, bitch, he swam!

He seize a shitload of (a lot) fucking Swedish beers!
And drunk in ass Normans set askew sail!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, set askew sail!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, set askew sail!

Well and are came at such a pace in the North Caucasus.
Since the steersman was shoot the cat the entire trip and not taxiing, queer.
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, and not taxiing, queer!
He was lying in vomit and listened to the group "Carcass"!

They went to the mountains, fell into the gorge and fuck lost are way.
And the ass Vikings - these are not to find in the mountains!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, not to find in the mountains!
It's fucked up, listen, ass - peach, not to find in the mountains!
Friend, buy watermelon!

They were ambushed by the Chechens, in the dark gorge.
Konung Olaf The Fuck Walrus almost lost his ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, almost lost his ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, almost lost his ass!

The moral is simple and she's says the following:
Be good prepared to hike!
For the exam, too, and someone will take you for ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, take you for ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, take you for ass!

>we literally have CNN making pepes for us
>tfw pol cucked cnn

It is funny watching liberals reveal themselves to a whole new generation.

They cannot help but pile on the bullshit until eventually even the most blind of people has to realize it's bullshit. At that point, one of two things happens:
1) They are so committed to it that now they realize it's bullshit, they will keep spewing it themselves, on purpose, because they think it's justified to fight "the evil world destroying conservatives" that only exist in their head.
or
2) They become redpilled and start pushing back against the tide of liberal bullshit.

And here we are. CTR representing the bluepilled and the rest of us representing the redpilled.

Truly this is a glorious election cycle.

All CNN had to do was use one of many common pepes that we would all recognize and at least agree that okay, that's intentionally trying to troll people with racism.

But that just wasn't good enough.

save it, friend

It's not even quality, they literally just used the paint bucket tool and pasted the KKK emblem on there

If it were a real, quality Pepe it would look like he is actually wearing a hood

I know this is a joke but black people in America actually think this is what will happen to them. Pretty funny

You didn't. It's probably the weakest Pepe I've seen, and there are a multitude of Nazi frog images that pop up in a search or just lurking. But somehow, the rarest fucking Pepe gets showcased? Nah dude, that's a forgery, and a stupid one.

Some out of touch CTR shill probably made it.

"Al dente"

Slavs will never understand this

Problem, user?

you guys are alright, you can borrow this one but please give it back next time i see you

it is because such reports attract Cred Forumsacks that they make these reports.

they are in it for the views

lmfao. i fucking hope thats how it goes down. they will become the laughing stock of a generation.

When reddit first blew normies starting using memes in real life. Anybody under the age of 35 will realize that an actual radical right wing terrorist wouldnt be enough of a faggot to use memes in real life. Only old people will buy this shit and theyll be too confused to understand. Tumblr will buy it too because tumblr

There is one with a hood but no cross it's on my comp it looks much different than CNNs

>you try to hit X
>X is not hurt
>create Y and associate it with X
>hit Y instead
>wait to see if X is gonna get hurt

theres is a kkk pepe but he has a hoode obscuring his face and he has angry eyes

this is not that pepe

>tfw a cnn intern made that

He's smiling but his eyes are sad and there's no other lines to demarcate his neck, hat etc. What a shitty fucking Pepe.

PEPE

POOPOO

>be me
>make shitty KKK pepe to taunt CNN
>holy kek they aired it
>everyone thinks its Tom from Editing

PEEPEE

POOPOO

remember when those fuckers not only made up a false flag pepe but then they sent this little weasel to cover for them?

wheres the 4plebs link bitch

My dad just does not understand Pepe! I tried to explain that he's a frog that's been drawn with every expression under the sun. But because there are maybe 12 racist iterations of him that makes him a symbol of hatred. And he keeps asking "but user, Why did it have to be a frog? why can't he be a cat or a bear?"

i forgot a sentence. My point is that it would be so fucking cringy that it would literally just look fake to people

PEPE POOPS

I know what Al dente is you tortillabrain, I'm saying she's eating them without any sauce, cheese, anything.

This one is better CNN! reee

fuck it, im going back to fulllchan. you guys are fucking retarded.

there was that cnn reporter who was posting a while back, I forgot who she was but I bet she commissioned someone to make it.

PEEEEPE POOOOOOOOPOO
CYA LATER, FAGGOT

we have to take our meme manufacturing back

Put another way, given that we're all anonymous, someone can say "lol im bill gates XD". Now, using common sense and intelligence, you can almost certainly consider that person to not be Bill Gates because they have no way to prove it, given that they are posting anonymously. You can't track them down, and they never gave you any info. Morality and ethics aside, that person's lie won't get them into legal trouble because no one can track them down anyway; it is allowed.

Now imagine you DID take that seriously. Imagine CNN and the other kikes convinced you that anyone who posts anonymously that they are Gates must be Gates. CNN can anonymously say that they are Bill Gates and convince you that Microsoft bought Apple and you will believe it. CNN was being completely legitimate when they did so since nothing says that CNN cannot post anonymously.

In a similar fashion, the retarded normie will fall for the KKK Pepe edit because they know that a) people who post Pepes do so anonymously and b) the kikes convinced them to take these anonymously posted Pepes seriously in complete disregard for the source.

How about instead I ignore your post and do my best to pretend that the situation isnt so very very bleak

Hi CNN

I have literally never seen this one before, OP's i have seen on at least 3 different occasions.

EVERY PEPE POOPS!

Make
Pepe
Great
Again

al dente means its perfectly cooked and when its perfect why would you need to put shit on it?

No me

see you tomorrow!

I am still in awe that they are so completely unable to fit in. They are so goddamn obvious it's insane. And 90% of the time I can instantly tell what narrative they're trying to push just by their pathetic attempts to fit in. How are they so bad at this?

post the entire set of this one kek

>raw means without sauce

That's what you got bombed by NATO desu

i've been on Cred Forums for almost 10 years now and i have never seen this pepe.

The beginning of PepeGate begins. Cue the cover up.

>muh memes of production

BERNOUTS OUT

THE TRUTH MUST BE HEARD!!! DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SHALL RAIN DOWN UPON THE FALSE MEMERS!!!

SEIZE THE MEMES OF PRODUCTIONS
PEPE? NO, PEEPEE

Behead those who insult pepe the meme of peace

this doesn't look nearly diverse enough...

best defense would be just to do it back, claim that CNN made it and get it trending, in the hopes that they address the claims that CNN made it. they can't prove the "alt-right" made it just as much as they can't prove that they themselves made it

>mfw cnn cant even get it right

PEPE THE POOPOO FORG

Take your meds.

Autism plz go

RARE

>look at this thing we made, isn't it racist?
>d-do you hate donald trump yet?!

lmao why would they even do that

gud juan senpai

A Hokusai Pepe! Borrowing.

Yeah, it's been posted in the previous 99 threads about it.

>pic fixed
was it so hard to add the tiniest bit of perspective, CNN?

NEWFAGS OUT
RETURN2REDDIT
POOPIN PEPE

>when drizzle isn't the meta anymore

RARE TABOO PEPE

DON'T SAVE

Checked.
Its not rare. Its counterfeit.

BUMP

>427x960
Shit yours is bigger!
>.jpg
eww oh well
I'll still save it.

so now they're just making up their stories

let's get CNN to admit this one counterfeit Pepe, then use that admission to pin this whole Pepe thing on the media and get CNN to apologize for LITERALLY SPREADING RACISM

let's get the ADL and the SPLC and the NAACP all over CNN's ass for NORMALIZING AND SPREADING RACISM

Kek

(((ADL)))

Learn to reverse search, faggots
>6 months ago

Holy shit this is so fucking hilarious though. They actually had to scour the web to find the most ridiculous and rarest pepes and present them as literally hitler 2.0

You thought this was a motherfucking game?

Some frogs just want to watch the world burn

People dont? Use memes in real life??

studied pizza at pratt

is he making a joke on his resume?

>sad eyes with happy smile
>happy smile isn't the same exact lines as 'feels good man'
>all the skin creases have been whited over

DutyFree Pepe

>why not a bear?

i dont even know if i want to live on this planet anymore

>kikes are literally attacking a cartoon frog and have deemed it a hate symbol because the oven dodgers on twitter got spammed with pepes

no they get shot by cops

>nasty bugs
>good creme
Makes me laugh every time

These are the only two real Pepe with white hoods, and mine I only just saw today. There's variations of the old kkk Pepe where he's holding a gun, but that's it. None with the KKK symbol, in fact, before this whole "white power symbol" thing started, only two or three had any sort I'd "symbol" on them like a swastikas or an iron cross, and only two or three Pepe were nazi Pepe. Maybe less than ten total out of over 300 unique Pepe.

The one CNN/ADL used is new, counterfeit even.

Take note shills, we created the market, you can't just introduce counterfeits and expect to get them past us

>They're gone, my sides

Nope. Must be farmed out to their non-NY based offices.

Oh well.

cute

>upvote
>x-posting

Our favorite one.

HOT OFF THE MEME PRESSES

this is the plan

don't let shills sway you from this plan

POOPOOPEEPEE

Can we start some sort of campaign to shoop KKK and racist crap about another random cartoon or Hillary and have that take off? Use it to harass jews on social media and the like?

I want to see if EDL makes whoever else we do racist.

Who is "Pepe the Frog"? Is that some kind of distant cousin of Pepi the Dog, the Internet's favorite meme?

this is just fun and games anyway,

if CNN was serious, they would post merchants.

We made the media produce memes

Someone fucking kill me

Good try user.

LOTTA POO FOR YOO

whodat?

>Yo Dana, call me. We'll do lunch.

They didn't even have to make their own though.

>implying the ADL isn't controlled by the same people that control the media

>CNN made their own Pepe wearing a KKK hood.
NO SHIT?!?!?!?! Damn I missed it. CNN is going all in on this Nazi Frog thing.
When do they meet Kek?

To all CTR faggots that say it has been here
show me the full resolution pepe

here
Have a Kek and a (You)

he works in graphics he's literally a doodling idiot nobody cares about his schooling he got the job because he knows someone either family or someone at his uncle shlomo's synagogue

Stop it pls

>they would post merchants.
THEY DON'T WANT NORMIES TO GO DOWN THAT RABBIT HOLE
KEEP SCOOTIN AND POOTIN

Hey! why are you denying my artworks!?

WEW ORIGINAL DO NOT STEAL

wow rare pepe. never seen this before since a year I been here

Here friends, use this one responsibly

Kek will guide us through.

it's in knowyourmeme

has been for 6 days

proofs.jpg

>Who is "Pepe the Frog"? Is that some kind of distant cousin of Rusty the racist retriever, the Internet's favorite meme?
FTFY

Top kek at this godawful low-effort Pepe. Nobody here made that thing.

You mean Jews?

Hopefully they stop fucking with us after the election.

> CNN steps into the market 24 hours ago
> already caught counterfeiting low-quality pepes

jesus christ how can you suck this bad

I suggested using Hermione Granger next to piss just about everybody off.

would you guys be upset if i gave them only one rare pepe for good boy points?

MSM is a nuphag now. And frogposter as well.

So Pepe. Such rare. Wow.

We both ended in 77's with the same pic

Guess it's meant to be

>using tineye
lel

stupid faggot

>reddit.com/r/pepe/comments/4913i4/spooky_ghost_pepe/

Ok, so it's leggit.

Plus dubs.

Checked.

Still, CNN is still arguing against a FAKE FROG.

A CARTOON FROG.

What a time to be alive.

Kek shall kill them

How do I already know this scene?

We know this Pepe right guys? He's very famous, he's supposed to represent our Aryan leader Uncle Bob. I hope the MSM don't find out who our Uncle Bob is it would destroy our master plan.

praise kek for these divine blessings

>using Skype's surveillance botnet
lel

stupid faggot

>Have rare pepe
>I know what to do, lets broadcast it to millions of people making it a common pepe

CNN is full of stupid people

He's a relative of spepe the bear

In a perfect world, someone could sue these fuckheads that fabricate lies like this.

>CNN made their own Pepe wearing a KKK hood.
(((CNN)))

And yes I have never seen this pepe before this morning, so it is true. He doesn't even look rite!!!!!!
>DOSE FUCKS
FUCK OFF WITH PEPE CNN! YOU DAMN KIKES

That's a bootleg pepe, will not save

/r9k/ predicted this

Please God, let this be used in the next presidential debate.
When is it?
We need to keep this meme going.

>posted 6 m ago
>thread started 30 min ago

>reddit.com/r/pepe/comments/4913i4/spooky_ghost_pepe/

DELETE THIS. REEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

Requesting the Pepe; Don't Tread On Memes Gadsen flag version.

HEY COUSIN WANT TO GO BOWLING?

Holy shit dude, are you really Bill Gates?

SAVED

In a perfect world, they wouldn't exist at all because they'd be slaving away in labour camps.

smug as can be

How am I doing guys

still need to find a good way to organize them though

bump

What a time to be alive

this isn't the first time this site has gone mainstream:

remember the Japanese safety bear that we turned into pedobear? It was on the news for two cycles.

Damn. Noice trips yo... Capping this for future happening.

CHECKED

did they create their own so they wouldn't be hit for copyright? i dont get it, why not just use the existing better KKK Pepes?

CNN is CREATING and SPREADING a RACIST SYMBOL. CNN is NORMALIZING RACISM and taking away the stigma using a cartoon frog.

We need to get CNN to admit they created it, and get the NAACP, SPLC, ADL, etc, on CNN's ass. Let's get that "journalist" fired and shame the shills by rubbing their noses in their own shit.

BULLSHIT
its no where.

shieeettt

show your folders, large icons

uh dudes.

yes that's what they've been discussing for a fucking week now.

out media has been a disgrace and a joke for a long time now.

did you know pepe was added to the hate symbol database that contains things like the swastika?

I've heard the ISIS flag isn't even in that database.

settle down.

CNN took this one from the ADL website.

Taylor Swift is already in use

It's time to move on guys

We must bring the smug squirrel back to life

Reincarnation by meme magic, i sacrifice these dubs onto the alter of Kek to send forth this resurrection

Frogposting is so great, never before has a meme lived to see so many other memes die, frogposting even outlived baneposting and became even more popular than before.

Well Pepe is really a way for this mean to express emotion

Foul Bachelor Frog.

OH BOY

OC Pepe, don't steal.

Praise Kek

i literally cannot fucking belieuve this
kek must be real

looks like dogshit

We just spent 300 posts arguing where a drawing of a frog came from.

MFW

>pathetic and mentally deficient lefty tries to project his mental illness on others while simultaneously signaling his approval for the pharmaceutical industry

Solid. Just stick with calling people schizophrenic, makes you sound less retarded but still shills the way you're trying.

Sorry m8 I am Mexican

Why does CNN only choose the lowest quality memefrogs?

Explain that memes are the nu-fads and try to associate it with something he would understand. Like maybe "why Beatles and not Turtles"? Or why popular commercials like "time to make the doughnuts" why was that popular yet others not?

>CNN will put this pepe anthem on soon and call it "white nationalist theme song"

No. You haven't

>tfw cnn has the rarest pepes of all
>tfw cnn is as redpilled as they come
>tfw cnn has been here longer than any of you newfaggots

i think CNN may have been on that youtube channel where i was calling everyone a coon

LOL

>pepes literally make jews squirm and sweat with fear

Post picardía pepe pls

oh so impressive jew propaganda outlets = 20-30 somethings shitposting like anyone else on the internet.

When the frogs pour out from the water and the world explodes in a nuclear blaze,

>praise kek

Right, so the ADL is making false flag memes.

Did you guys watch CNN the past 15 minutes or so? Absolute bullshit from LA times and from people who wish Trump was an actual racist/sexist.

They were saying he is unfit to lead because he chose more attractive women to hire for the front end of one of his businesses kek!

The thing is I've seen a KKK pepe before and it looked at least 100% better than that piece of crap.

Maybe they should hire someone who can actually edit?

No, you haven't

only when they resist

good riiddance

Fuck off

found the redditor

Not really, thisis justa a new level of "HERE'S HOW MESSED UP HIS SUPPORTERS ARE DO YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THEM!?"

Tell him to punch Wolf Blitzer in the fucking face.

She's beeootiful. Not saving though.

And they say pepe isn't anti-Semitic

I pretty certain there is at least some oil on it otherwise it would be a nasty congealed mess

found it

Because IS is American ally, nothing strange here. But pepe the fucking frog... Government use money of taxpayers to fight memes? America is over and go full USSR mode.

LINK NIGGER

Rare personal favorite

i was listening
wow pretty girls to sell things? literally a rapist

fucking reddit

>h-he's fast!

booo its here

My cousin works at CNN in NY. I bet they know each other.

>three degrees separation

DELETE THIS !

haha there is a sequel, awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=jrr3eNbn_HE

>1 deep water port
you'd be bombing all the shitlords too, quit pretending to give a shit about faction x over y

That's legitimately a very artistic Pepe, I'm stealing it

You forgot that the kkk is fucking retarded, wizards? dragons? bed sheets? stupid as shit.

You guys realize that they're making a big deal out of this to get a reaction, right?

The media wants us to hate Blacks. The same faggots pushing this are the same fucks who spammed this board with miscegenation porn a few years ago.

Unless you want to be a MSM cuck, you should target full hatred towards the faggots who keep on bringing this up in the media. Get those fuckers to suffer.

You have the fake cnn pepe in there

ohhhh originala

>CNN takes their pepes from reddit

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Cred Forums BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
NOT EVEN AS IMPORTANT AS A 6 MONTH OLD REDDIT POST

Ayyy fuck you dude what did we ever do to you

woah i called the police and they already knew, i guess some other user's called too. thanks guys

The fuck are you talking about? Barely any of us watch tv. The only time any one from Cred Forums ever bothers with a CNN vid is to raid it.

fuggggg X-DDD

wtf I love blacks now

>The media wants us to hate Blacks

>“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .” ― Sun Tzu

Each and every one of you on this board who fall for this petty shit should be thrown up against a wall and shot. Leave the MSM dick-sucking to the fags on reddit.

If all you fuckers made me king of Cred Forums, we wouldn't be getting pulled around and used like this every fucking day. The enemy should be attacked, not obeyed.

only if you trade me something i don't have in return

I save literally every pepe I come across

And I have never seen this one. Oh bb u is rare

Here is a rare oban recers pepe

This is pure blasphemy. HAIL KEK

I see you have a bunch of rare Pepe that you didn't have permission to save

Why don't you have a seat over there, famalam

>picture related this Pepe has been made antisemetic with a bunch of shitass exploitables
Take note Cred Forums

> rare

>The media isn't pushing racial agitation

>spaghetti noodles no sauce
>loose cucumber and tomato slices
this is a culinary disaster.

>tfw everyone hates the MSM

CALL TO ACTION
fuck MSM

Please stop flooding the market with those bootlegs.

delete this.

Keep pleb race aware silent so as not to be associated with such embarrassments.

I have that already

>implying they don't want you to do that

Thanks for saving my pepe dude.

>cnn so jewish they made their own shitty offensive pepe to avoid licensing claims