ITT: We write better debate answers for Trump with the questions he struggles with

"You called a woman fat once. This means you are a sexist".

>Saudi Arabia is a nation that promotes honour killings for female rape victims, forbids women from driving and forces them into an archaic dress code when they leave the house, which they can only do with permission from a male relative. This is the same Saudi Arabia that donated at least 25 million dollars to the political campaign of my opponent. And now, you attack me for supposed sexism because I called a fat woman fat 20 years ago? Has the world gone mad?

"Small one million dollar loan"

>It's true I was born into privilege most Americans can only dream of. That's why I want to give back to this great nation that has given me so much. And that dream is getting more and more unrealistic every day with the democratic party strangling businesses and influencing the market for the worse. We need to loosen our grip on the market so people can succeed again, so America can be great again.

"Tax returns"

>I will be releasing my tax returns this time next week. The reason I have been so hesitant is due to my bias as a businessman knowing how it will negatively effect my business by releasing my tax returns during an audit. However, I know realise politicians need to be held to a higher standard than private businessman, so from this point on I will be committed to personal transparency.

"Failing to pay taxes"

>It's true I abused the loopholes created by politicians like Hillary Clinton to pay as little tax as possible. I now regret this, but no one knows these loopholes better than me, because I used them. That's why I'm the best person to close them.

anyone got a response for Trump university?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/2016/06/24/no-trump-should-not-release-his-tax-returns/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. This is the thread I've been waiting for. Trump missed so many opportunities to score awesome coup de graces

His incessant desire to go on the defensive and cripple himself more kept that debate from being as one sided as it should've been. And if Clinton wasn't aware of that before, she definitely is now.

Even though the moderator, Nigster Holt rigged the debate in favor of Clinton with every petty thing he challenged Trump on (but not Clinton), Trump still could've hit back with some great rebuttals.

Yes exactly, and his debate style is all over the place. He has 5 different sentences and points in his head and he tries to get it all out at the same time, leading to incoherent babbling.

>implying he would ever release his tax returns or admit to any wrong doing

come on m8, this is trump here

Exactly. He should always be at every question putting the pressure back on Clinton, not allowing himself to be pressured.

"Crime has fallen since 1991, but we need to continue progressing. This is why it's important to implement gun regulations".

Really, all he would have to say is that while crime has fallen since 1991, gun ownership has risen. He'd have destroyed any correlation between the two that Clinton is trying to plant in our minds. That was one of the more obvious missed opportunities I saw.

Trump won the debate among cucks (unless they fell for the taxes meme)
They should now know that he is not Hitler and a reasonable man and that the media and the left is playing them for fools.

He has to crucify and disembowel Hillary next event. Hopefully she empties her bowels too. The cucks have to know the terrible things she's done and the terrible future she stands for.

I would add

Cyber security
>Lester, of all people who should be commenting on Cybersecurity, my opponent is the least qualified. If she cannot even effectively delete a couple of e-mails, how does this nation expect her to handle the big leagues.

Also.

Foreign Policy
>Lester, Hillary has overseen numerous regime changes and meddled in foreign affairs which have led to disastrous power vacuums and help foster the blossoming of Islamic terrorism in places of the world where it had not existed before. Her failure at Benghazi and the subsequent loss of American lives is evidence enough she should not be put in charge of our nation's foreign policy. And this current administration's methods of funding "ISIS lite" groups like Al-Nusra front and the Kurds is totally bizarre. I have to ask why are giving financial and military aide to two opposing factions. She and this administration is leading this country down a road of proxy wars with Russia and is frankly being reckless with our country's safety.

"Hurr durr racist, not doin' enuf fo dem programs durrr"

>Hillary Clinton has repeatedly promoted herself as a continuation of the Obama administration and, as an influential ranking member of that administration, must be associated with its policies. Despite Democratic rhetoric, racial tensions are at an all-time high. Eight years of Obama and Hillary's administration, and black communities are still not safe or prosperous. While Hillary prefers to throw around buzzwords like 'vibrant communities,' I prefer action. A Trump administration will [law and order spiel here]. African American communities have been voting Democrat for 50 years and look where that's got them. We're going to make America great again, and we're going to make African-American communities great again.

I don't disagree. Especially since most people tuned out after the first 30 minutes which was where Trump was at his best.
>And this current administration's methods of funding "ISIS lite" groups like Al-Nusra front and the Kurds is totally bizarre. I have to ask why are giving financial and military aide to two opposing factions.
NICE.

Fuck, maybe we should compile these and send them to the campaign.

These answers aren't very good. For his tax returns he should have simply retorted for Hillary to release her Wall St speeches and compensation for them.

Mark Cuban was also asked post-debate about how much taxes he paid and he gave a very good answer that Trump should have given as well, that he basically pays what he is obligated to pay within tax law which was written by government officials.

Literally everything she threw at him he could have cooly defused and thrown back at her since she is an actual politician and has had actual influence on policy the past 16 years.

>that he basically pays what he is obligated to pay within tax law which was written by government officials.
That's a very good way of putting it.

I'm positive I can wreck Clinton in a debate. She has to be one of the worst debaters I've seen. The problem is that Trump isn't even debating, he's just saying nonsense half the time.

That smug satisfied look Clinton had when Trump stumped himself on "the cyber" made me want to beat the shit out of her,

I was waiting for him to link the violence in black neighborhoods to a lack of good jobs available, was surprised he didn't

"my opponent has murdered hundreds of political opponents, sold uranium to Russia, and threatened women to keep silent after my husband raped them.

I may be coarse at times, but my opponent is Lucifer, Moloch reincarnate, an evil demon sent to ruin our nation and enslave our people"

/election

If you watched closely Hillary did these things very well.

She goaded Donald into being defensive or on the defensive, making it a referendum on himself and things he did even though he's not a politician and has never been a part of the government that got us here.

She smoothly made her prior fuckups sound acceptable with bullshit, but nicely put, bullshit explanations that smooth them over with normies.

She did not talk specific policy of hers at all and in fact kept her talking to a minimum, letting Donald puke all over himself for 90 minutes with outlandish excuses that begged follow-up questions, which is why he got asked more questions.

I counted at least eight times he could have simply defused and turned things around on her that she did which was worse and a failing as a real government official.

They need to wake the fucking Donald up that dismembered Jeb Bush in South Carolina and kept his cool when being booed and being asked to defend strong prior political statements he made.

Forget being on the defensive, the best defense is a good offense.
He talks about lowering taxes (which will create jobs and stimulate the economy), keeping businesses in America, removing state lines for health insurance to lower costs,

I literally cringed when he didn't know what he was talking about and saying "look, my son baron, you wouldn't believe what he can do with computers..."

When you just know Baron showed him a few minutes of Minecraft. In that moment of the debate Trump reminded me of every computer illiterate menopausal aunt that is fascinated by the ability to look up pictures of minions to post on their FB feed.

If you're all saying this now why did you vote to say he won in all those polls? If you make him think he did great he won't change anything.

>Release your tax returns
>That's strange, I could have sworn I emailed them to Hillary. You didn't get them?

You're a massive whiny faggot.

I just can't believe he allowed himself to be baited in every instance.

I pin pointed the exact moment he started losing the debate. When Trump deflected the question of his tax returns and turned it on Hillary's emails, the moderator got Hillary to defend her email scandal for maybe 10 seconds.

After that Trump spent two sentences scolding her for her emails and then he literally says 'So anyway back to my taxes' and rambles for the rest of his 2 minutes.

Seriously go back and watch, it is utterly bizarre.

Oh god, the levels of triggering if he had said this. His presidency would have been assured had he uttered this.

Are you serious? This sounds like a stupid zinger someone made from r/TheDonald.

So now can Cred Forums admit that Hillary is going to win?

Or do we keep pretending?

Moreover it sounds like a fucking line Hillary would be fed by her advisers if their circumstances had been reversed.

Don't be morons. This debate wasn't for people who had already made up their minds. It's for middle of the roaders--blue dog democrats who already have a natural distrust of wealthy people and loathe "fanciness". Also, baby 'straya, you gotta do some reading on why trump hasn't released his tax returns.

You sound increasingly nervous

Why not?

He probably should have tried practicing for it.

"You don't pay income taxes."

>I don't make any income, so I only pay about [a ridiculous amount of money] in capital gains tax.

heres what I came up with.

- "As Commander In Chief, I would never leave American troops to die, like hillary did in benghazi. troops begging for their lives, she ignored them. As President, I will NEVER let that happen, I will never abandon those who serve in our great Armed Forces." or something.

- Next would be to verify and see if that Obama quote is real from 2008, when he said, "Hillary Clinton...she'll say anything, and change nothing. It's time to turn the page."

- Also it would be good to look up some good zingers that Bernie said about Clinton, especially about election rigging and her corporate donors. if I'm not mistaken bernie wasn't taking corporate money, just like trump.

- And if hillary said anything that sounds like bullshit, Trump can always say, "great line hillary, are those your words or the words of your big corporation donors? I'm not owned by anybody, I don't owe any favors. The SYSTEM IS CORRUPT because some politicians sell favors for donations. Let me tell you, I don't need any donations. I CAN'T BE BOUGHT."

- "You asked me the other night how exactly would jobs be brought back to America? Since I am lowering income tax, it will be much easier for everyday Americans to operate small businesses, without getting taxed like crazy. Secondly, I will prevent more businesses from leaving America in the first place. And hopefully Americans will be more prosperous when I remove the state lines for health insurance. this will create free market competition, which can lower health insurance...since that walking disaster Obama raised everyone's health insurance rates.

So Americans will have Lower Income Tax, Health Insurance lowering, and Businesses Staying in America."

Biggest missed opportunity of the debate is when Holt asked a question about terror attacks in the US. You know, about the stabbings i Minnesota and bombs in New York.

Trump, for some inexplicable reason, started talking about how Hillary supported the Iraq War over ten years prior...Who gives a shit? He could have made awesome points against Islam and immigration and about keeping the country safe, and instead he went on a dumb tangent. I almost feel like he could have pulled ahead of Hillary in the race, in general, if he gave a correct response to that question.

he was mocking hillary's paranoia. saying even his child or a "fat guy in his mom's basement" would have been able to leak her mail--that it would have taken a lot less than russia, because she's that incompetent.

It isn't about what they said, it's about what you think after they said it. And this debate isn't for you, someone who's already made up their mind--it's for thick headed wonks who are somehow able to be "middle-of-the-road" in this election. Trump eviscerating hillary for all of those soft minds to see would be terrible--he would be confirming the CNN myth that he's a murderous, racist "meanie".

That being said, the key point for the middle of the roaders was when Trump managed to call Hillary "mean"--that's all. She gave the same old tired insults. "Racist", "bigot", whatever--and Trump shrugged it off. She confirmed his insult, but hers are just namecalling. This will be extremely powerful with swing voters, who now mistrust the media like they never have before, given all they consume is CNN/MSNBC (and there are sadly many such people).

This is a good article. forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/2016/06/24/no-trump-should-not-release-his-tax-returns/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

Because he did win. Hillary was bad too. Trump still has room for improvement and I don't think he swayed many undecideds, but neither did she.

Furthermore, his campaign staff is smart enough to know not to rely on online polls.

Eh, Bernie demonstrated pretty soundly that betting on conspiratards to get you into office is a losing bet.

>Iraq War
Iraq's economy is 96% oil. My only decades-long, consistent stance is that we should take the oil. Since 2005 I have recanted my meaningless endorsement of the 03 invasion of Iraq, and like my opponent, I opposed the 07 Surge. I have been endorsed by both Donald Rumsfield and Dick Cheney. I stood by Russia's side and supported the overthrow of Gaddafi. I have promised to be the best friend of Israel. I am a neo-con hawk, with big league instincts. On that note, I would launch a huge effort to fight ISIS, and, finally hold their oil.

www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/502145/

It's not trumps job himself to know about computers. That's what he hires people for.

>I now regret this
I can't imagine Trump saying he regrets something.

"Paid no taxes"

No, I paid taxes, but at a very low rate because I am using everything in my power to get that low rate. I am doing nothing illegal and nothing that every corporation and tax-free organization like the Clinton Foundation isn't doing.

But I'll make a deal with America: you vote for me and I'll close ALL the tax loopholes that the wealthy and corporations and shady foundations use. Period.

Lol no

What about him once claiming global warming was a hoax by the Chinese to make us less competitive? How would you have him answer that if it's brought up?

Is it really a conspiracy when you can look the emails up, though?

>when trump just refuses to awnser any question until hillary releases the 33,000 emails

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>90919838

fuck i'm an idiot

>making it a referendum on himself and things he did even though he's not a politician
That's actually a really good point desu.
Why doesn't he just say that...

He said global warming is a hoax. In the debate, they talked baout climate change. And contrary to public belief, these two things are not the same.

He should have handled it like Hillary with her emails:

>Yes, I did say this, but I was uninformed at that time - which wasn't so bad, because I didn't hold any political power back then. I know changed my opinions after I was informed by professionals.

Easy.

I agree that climate change is complete bullshit, but dropping this to the public would have made him look like a literal retard.
He would have made himself extremely easy to attack.

>because I called a fat woman fat

fucking kek