AMA With a Refugee!

Hi Cred Forums,

I'm a Syrian refugee, Currently living in Sweden, I got my refugee status here two years ago approx, I work online as a moderator - community builder so I spend too much time online "my whole day" except sleeping.

I speak 4 languages, Arabic one of my native languages, even though I was born in Russia in 1991 from a Russian mom.. so my core native is Russian, and my dad is a Syrian "Alawites"

We moved to Syria back in the late 90' so I kinda remember some of the times when Assad the father was ruling.

I've been kinda fluent in English for couple of years now.. fluent enough it got me an online moderator job. I’ve worked for two of the biggest companies.. one based in England the other based in Canada and lately merged with one English company.I’ve been an atheist since prolly I was 12.

I oppose the Syrian Regime and still think that it’s the main reason and hold responsible for all the blood spelling in my country followed by the Russians.I have been covering news from Syria in inside online social media groups. have contact with some famous or infamous Media organisations around the world.
A Trump supporter who was shit-posting on the Arabic side of social media since Trump announced his presidency back on June 16, and I share with all Trump supporters the enthusiasm which all of us feel.

Have been dating a Kurdish girl lately, she seems to enjoy some of my hobbies: Anime, Cinema, “getting educated from YouTube”. she's one of those hot chicks who post online and has a decent amount of followers.

Financially stable.. got a flat even though it's bloody hard to get something to rent in the main cities in Sweden. a couple of credit cards two bank accounts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgqRis_czYg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My Question for you:
I want to write a book about all my observations through the countries I’ve been in : Russia, Syria, Sweden, Ukraine, had an Ukrainian girlfriend for awhile. Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey spent some time with my ex there in Istanbul back in 2013 and 2014.
My experience with people through these years, cultural difference, wanted to discuss my political shifts and views through that time, other different shit and include some from my diaries maybe!
Would anyone be interested in reading some of my shit. always wanted to write about all that?

Please Ask me anything!

>Refugee
>Sweden

Looks like the story checks out.

SYRIA LEAVE LEBANON ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sweden
Pls tell me you are not another criminal rapefugee

No

I'm sorry man, but you really took a gamble posting on here.

I'm expecting a block of blue post numbers near yours in the coming hours.

Jesus, Good Luck.

So how was the inmigration process? do you believe in islam? are the other refugees as bad as Cred Forums makes them to be?

Why should I like you?

Why don't you fight for your ethnic group? Surely they face extinction if they loose?

How many white women have you taped since getting there

says in post atheist. but be stupid

Don't be a dumbass. There are declassified documents showing Western governments backed ISIS at first. Its both sides fault, since its a fucking cold war.

What's you opinion on Hillary Clinton?

When do you leave ? You do know that you shouldn't stay in europe, right?

Bonus Question: do you agree, that most current "asylum seekers" are sub humans or not?

Do you think the whites in your new country will eventually say "enough!" and fight the Arabs who are unwilling to adapt and threaten their way of life? Will Sweden eventually become a Muslim country?

Do you honestly expect us to believe that you're an Atheist? Nice try, Mohammed.

How is your relations with native swedes?

Thanks! I have nothing to worry about.

>I applied in the immigration office, had been given a refugee card for 6 month, then my residence permit with an ID and a personal number in five years I can apply for the citizenship.

>I dont believe in Islam.

>they are pretty bad I can say. but I got a couple of friends with same mindset.

Never said you should.

I'm not really a fighter I guess

imo Syrians are the only people who have a right to be fleeing their old country.

Does it piss you off that economic refugees are bringing a bad name to the predicament of your people? should they be sent back? Do you pay taxes

What was the better alternative to Bashar al-Assad and Russia? The opposition consists mainly of Turkish, Saudi and American pawns. Not to mention that some of them are ISIS-light.

Cmon lad does he sound like it?

He wouldn't be on Cred Forums if that were the case.

>my hobbies: Anime, Cinema, “getting educated from YouTube”.

you're a loser regardless of where and what you are

If all the immigrants were more like you, I probably wouldn't be against immigration desu.

one of us, one of us

show your ugly shitskin hand or leave

Sweden is turning into 3rd world country in just 14 years. where are you gonna run next ?

>I oppose the Syrian Regime and also Russians are bad

You're a fucking retard, Assad is a hero you fag

sounds like a lie

If you refer to Assad as the Regime then you should watch your children die.

Post gf's tits or GTFO

Exactly. Too bad most of them are the Aloha Snackbar ficki ficki types.

Do you know any refugees who moved to the US anywhere in or near Louisiana?
Can you give me physical addresses for them?

>I oppose the Syrian Regime and still think that it's the main reason and hold responsible for all the blood spelling in my country ...

You refer to Syria as "my country". Not Sweden. I hope you and your family will soon be able to go back to your country ... when Assad has destroyed all the terrorists.

> second part of your question, I don't really think so.

probably like 20-30

ISIS has been formed in the late 2012.
People UPRISE: March 2011

Stockholm

A criminal a liar, typical politician. A talented one for sure.

That's a hard one user it actually depends on a lot of things.. the Policy of western American governments play a big role. The Only way to get rid of them probably me is by having that level of authority.. will all these in the next couple of years change the lean in the major towards the right? I do think so.

When are you going back?

>That's a hard one user it actually depends on a lot of things.. the Policy of western American governments play a big role. The Only way to get rid of them probably me is by having that level of authority.. will all these in the next couple of years change the lean in the major towards the right? I do think so.

Follow up question: Is there anything you are willing to not adapt to in Sweden?

>Half Russian
>Half Alawite
>Opposes Assad

Congrats you sold out your people for (((good boy points))).
You're a traitor and a pussy.

>I oppose the Syrian Regime and still think that it’s the main reason and hold responsible for all the blood spelling in my country followed by the Russians
>Have been dating a Kurdish girl lately, she seems to enjoy some of my hobbies: Anime, Cinema, “getting educated from YouTube”. she's one of those hot chicks who post online and has a decent amount of followers.
you should end your life.

>Stockholm
That has nothing to do with my questions, what are you smoking?

Have you fucked any white women?

What does it feel like to know you are less safe in your "refuge"?

>Perfect cursive English

Please rape my white gf

Do you follow the local football team? I feel like that's the least autistic way for europeans and refugees to meet each other, just from my experience studying abroad in argentina

Where does she live?

I made a mistake.

>I oppose the Syrian Regime

its your call buddy!

banged a couple of their chicks, but I don't really like the mentality.. prefer to be in more crazy place.

I do pay taxes.

don't really have one.. I believe the best alternative is to divide the country.

I'm thinking about moving to San Martin. Or one those other Islands.

yep I consider my roots are Syrian. love that crazy place the easiest country to live in if your smart and have connections.

Nah

Pretty much cool with everything I don't really actually care.

I've tasted Romanian, Russian, Ukranian, Swedish, Italian, Spanish Syrian, Kurdish Pussies in my life.

best one the Romanian.

Feel pretty safe here quiet honestly.

Not really football which I enjoy sometimes is pretty shitty here.. still probably meet ups online is the best way.

>I made a mistake.
your existence you cuck piece of shit
safe in your nordic cuckshed of a country supporting those who want to genocide your people

Pack your bags mate

We can see ids

You couldn't stay in your country and fight for what you believe? You had to be a pussy and run away to cuckden so you could oppose them on Cred Forums?

You're a fucking pussy and your forefathers would be ashamed.

>Hermy mermy im not a fighter fuck my country I am just some mutt fag anyway

You should have been brained.

>rping this hard
Kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=vgqRis_czYg

I don't want to ask anything, just want to say something. You sound like a good person. It sounds like you have been doing things legally all this time, contributing to society, and assimilating to the cultures you have found yourself in. I respect that and that's how things should be. Good people doing things the right way.

That said, you should ask yourself one question: Is my story interesting to me or is it interesting to others? I've known lots of people who wanted to write their story and usually it's boring. Yours may be interesting. A good indicator is if you talk about yourself to others who don't know you well, they should be enthralled, wanting more all the time. If they aren't...then it sounds like your story is only interesting to you. Good luck to you, man.

>"i-it's Bachar's fault!"

I hope you get stabbed by nazi gangs or by sunni gangs.

Sorry about Bush and Obama destroying your country. Hopefully you guys can restore yourselves after when this war caused by Israel ends.

*Syrian Government. Also why? Aside from that you seem like a decent person.

>Bush and Obama destroying your country
I thought it was House of Saud and Erdogan.

Allahu Akbar, Hamid.

> Posting from Columbia.

Hope you stick to the peace treaty.

>man it sucks there, we want mcdonalds not to live like north korea!

>I work online as a moderator - community builder

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING JOB FUCKING PAMPERED CUNTS REEEEEEEEEE

ALLAH! SOURIYA! BASHAR OU BES!

FUCK YOU TRAITOR

oh the memories!

np bro
oh there were many accomplices
gotta spread the petrodollar

your half russian, your dirty slav go home

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>A Trump supporter who was shit-posting on the Arabic side of social media since Trump announced his presidency back on June 16, and I share with all Trump supporters the enthusiasm which all of us feel.

Well that's pretty cool. Godspeed.

How many Swedes have you culturally enriched?

Do you think you can make Syria great again, and how will you do it assuming Russia pulls out and Assad is ousted for good?

What's your Educational background ? do you keep in touch or travel to visit your Russian Grandparents ? Are they Orthodox or Muslim ?

And yes I'll like to read your book about quit a vast amount of experience gathered in such a Short amount of life you'v lived...

> I'm not really a fighter I guess

There were 13 year old kids going to war in the 40's, and they were going up against the battle hardened German war machine, and yet you, a 26 year old, can't even help your own ethnic group at least combat ISIS or Al-Qaeda, a small untrained militia group?

Why should another country take you in if you will not even fight for your own?

No wonder the Middle East has gone to shit, you're all a bunch of weak poofters.

Ah dear Aussie user, ISIL is a tad bit tougher then Emu's don't you think ?

Do you pronounce bank as 'ma9raf' or 'ma9ref' in Syrian Arabic?

some say bnk some say ma9ref

bte7ki 3arabi b6ala2a?