Political Compass Thread

Post your dank Political Compasses

[spoiler]I was gonna put the Confederacy of Independent Systems for lib-right, was I right not to?[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbjfesCI254
filteries.com/
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1907261
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualist_anarchism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egoist_anarchism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confederacy of independence plants are based. Only reason they weren't perfect was they were being manipulated behind the scenes.

Seriously they were the only faction (some parts of the Rebel alliance maybe too) that could actually be considered "good guys"

The only faction that would come close was old Republic jedi order pre jedi council centralization.

I don't know who bottom right is.

Scum and Villainy (its a good thing)

>88
Heil Hitler

Surely you'd swap horde and scourge.

What are you talking about. old Republic jedi order
was a fucking mess. They were Dogmatic that let the republic almost fall.

Every time I do this test I come out high authoritarian, slight left. I can't figure out why I'm left of centre - all my political ideologies would be described as right.

Daily reminder: The CIS did nothing wrong.

what happened in 1312?

1312?

1312 = ACAB = all cops are bastards

maybe because Australia as a country is skewed left considerably so you feel as if your ideology is right wing

anyone in blue/purple is a corporate globalist bootlicker

>ACAB
hmmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=QbjfesCI254

>thumbnail

Dune houses?

Left Lib - Atreides
Right Lib - Harkonnen
Right Auth - Bene Gesserit
Left Auth - Tleilaxu? No idea, someone help

trade federation

Ok fellas

We land on a new planet with a large square-shaped continent, divided in fourths by large mountain ranges.
1 million people from each of the 4 political ideologies are recruited and planted in each quadrant like pic related.

Each society starts with nothing, not even clothes on their backs (they do have knowledge of technology and history though). But they must work for everything, building it from scratch. As the population increases, they must educate the youth to their corresponding belief system.

Everybody is the same white ethnicity, and correspond to the far extreme of each of the 4 ideologies, although there is some slight variation within each group. Propaganda wars are possible, and if a society does a bad job of instilling their values in the youth, they could potentially lose them to another ideology.

Each corner of the continent is woodland, the center of each quadrant is farmland, and the very middle where the 4 intersect is desert. Resources such as oil, metals, and rare earth minerals are mostly located around the mountain ranges. Ensuring that if any society wants to prosper, it must approach the borders of the society next door.

How do things evolve over time? Which ideology wins in the end? Or do things come to a happy medium?

I'm pretty sure Atreides would be Right Auth.

I mean God Emperor aside, they were still a Noble house.

Mansa Munsa became a kang

>Left libertarianism
>Existing
End yourself

Left Lib could be 2016

DESU I feel like auth left would evolve the most quickly and become the most powerful

*Mansa Musa

You and I would get along

I'd love to fuck off like Buddha, but with the world the way it is Patriot / Mr.Moneybags seems more appropriate.

this, it would be like the zerg or some shit

Am I cool yet

Right and Left Authority will fight the hardest over the territory. Don't know if the continent is land locked or basically Australia with water surrounding it.

Right Libertarian would prosper economically, maybe expand into Left Libertarians territory. Honestly Left Libertarian is just the weakest of the four.

Depending on how the fight between Right and Left Authority goes (if the Libertarians align with their counterparts) the Libertarians will be the next to go.

If continent is Australia tier, then Libertarians may expand out into foreign land or attempt sneak attack.

8/10, made me respond with my autism.

Kys

The opposite, actually

Libertarian left will eventually die out because everybody expects each other to do the work

Authoritarian Left will survive by keeping the working class equal on all terms and enforcing nonstop propoganda and punishment for trying to immigrate to another quadrant. The government that will establish itself will decide all matters concerning citizens, who are like robots in their work and home. Censorship, etc is very prevalent.

Authoritarian Right will be 4th Reich tier society. Degeneracy will be purged and a booming economy will thrive as small businesses start to formulate. The constant competition of smaller businesses prevents monopolies as the businesses grow prosperous together. Militarization is very easy due to the thriving economy, likely making the Auth Right the first ideology with a fully fledged military force.

Libertarian Right will immediately collapse as the first person buys the land surrounding where the settlers were dropped off. All settlers except the one guy will die of thirst and hunger because crossing the land to establish homesteads would violate the NAP.

I dunno, between Leto I reaching out to the Fremen and them wanting the Scattering they seem kinda lefty

I remember bounty hunter, was a good game senpai.

I think the first thing that happens is the authoritarians surge south and wreck the libertarians.

The best chance the libertarians have is quickly reaching a higher tech level, and winning a propaganda war. Otherwise they get stomped, as the authoritarians will have higher birth rates, be more militant, and resistant to incursion.

I feel like Authoritarian right is basically:
>kill everybody else, breed and replace
Authoritarian left:
>Conquer and rule, enforce equality at the point of a gun. Weaponize propaganda and subvert the enemy from within.
Libertarian right:
>Maximize economy, tech growth. Focus on personal happiness (makes it very enticing to recruit converts)
Libertarian left:
>Focus on maximizing happiness through tolerant social relations, embracing primitive society and a rejection of technological advancements and pursuit of wealth. Let's face it: these fools are gonna get fucking rekt by stronger forces. They'll probably end up being useful idiots for the authoritarian left.

I think the final battle will be between authoritarian right and left, with the other two being used as pawns in the chess match.

Auth Left wont have farms and a means of production to seize so they will be fucked.

They'll have to wait for the right to actually make anything happen.

Lib Left will revert to monkeys.

Hot off the presses. Rate my progression.

I have 100 of these, should i post more?

I think you're right, honestly. Australia has been so far fucking left for so long it's all I know, so it's likely I have a skewed view on what's right and left.

Fucks sake. I'm trying lads.

Charge your phone then gas yourself.

>What does the FDA know about medicine?
Kek.

You seem 18. You'll be blue in no time.

>top right
>helicopter
fucking kek

yes

LeftLib should have been "Insert Current Year here".

Yes

alright

Please dump them all

>the helicopter
Lost it

Sure, Justin.

I honestly believe that the weak link among these ideologies is the Libertarian Left

It seems like they just get utterly wrecked by everyone else. If they set up a society next to any of the other three, they get fucking assraped

Who is Right Libertarian?

CIS?

10/10

A.C.A.B. all cops are bastards

Are you saying that the status quo is in the Authoritarian Right quadrant?

The outcome is dictated entirely by the arbitrary adjacency pattern.

Green team stays in the woods because that's where the weed and mushrooms are. Red and purple end up with green's share of important resources.

Despite resource advantages and ideological drive, red has a hard time actually producing the right things in the right quantities ("We have more guns than any other country, Comrade. When the ammunition factory is finished in ten years, we will rule the world!"). They focus on fighting with their great enemies in the blue region, whom they know to be on the wrong side of history.

Blue is bordered by other active participants that both have better access to resources due to bordering green. They will probably switch between isolationism and bitter fighting with red, possibly with some help (or at least imports) from purple. They eventually come to be nearly indistinguishable from red in practice, except that their ideology is centered around fear and hatred of red. They would probably fight with purple too if red ever ceased to exist, but won't get time to do that.

Purple would prosper due to having a non-participant on one side and a participant with its attention focused elsewhere on the other. They may sometimes get caught up in proxy wars between red and blue in green territory, or maybe just sell weapons to the participants.

Authoritarianism isn't cultural Marxism. You're retarded

why do you think they're called conservatives user

who are you calling retarded?

Bias

There's no T or F in the SW universe tho. Aurebesh.

I believe that's the joke

Anarcho communists are retards.

whoops, look like i have this one twice

>where we're going, we wont need roads

fuckinf kek

whats the bottom left one?

I can't be 1433 and be a helicopter pilot? They are treading on my NAP

Pretty good for an Australian.

fresh OC

Or it was made by some stupid left lib

The right prospers while the left is poor as shit and starves. The libertarian right let's all the leftists move into their territory out of generosity and because they believe in open borders.

The retards from the left don't believe their stupid as fuck economic policies were to blame for their starvation and shitty lives so they force it on the libertarian right with sheer numbers and end up just as shitty as before

>I have actually never been there

I don't get it

no man, that's where the bottom left face originated, and where you'll find your answers

The Alliance are literally modeled on modern day EU. They try to bring all of the races together under one banner and discuss each other's grievances. They are not right wing in the slightest.

Kys nigger

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE F STAND FOR I ONLY PLAYED BF1 AND 2 AND THEY HAD A DIFFERENT EMBLEM WITH THE FUCK IS THIS SUAVE F ANYWAY?

Glorious

R8 me

>a fucking twirly hat
top kek

8/10

>bottom right
>commie

wut?

Top left should be
>Everything I don't like is bourgeois.

it's what each square uses as an insult, for example, the top right calls people "cucks" and the bottom right calls people "commies"

Trump used to offer kids "helicopter rides" (although he said he stopped because insurance companies were up his ass)

A joke emerged that he was a mafia boss, and that "helicopter rides" were a euphemism for knocking people off. It's a meme used by TRS

Pic related

This one is the most correct.

reporting in as...shrek...i guess

fucken lol

It was not a chilean meme?
You know, Pinochet, dictator, commies. Something like that

holy fuck this is god amazing

washington is a blue 2bh

I think it's the Trade Federation.

I dunno man, that's where I know it from

I don't know who Pinochet is, you could be right

Every fucking time I try it, the result is the same

did I do [spoiler]ok?[/spoiler]

Best one so far, although I wouldn't make any or the top left acceptable personally, not even a sliver

I am apparently Bubble Buddy.

swap libertarian left and right

FUCK OFF SUMMERFAG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i agree with this, make that version and post it

What does a "libertarian left" society even look like?
How does it even function?

Auth left master race ig

I got that. I was just pointing out that in all my time on this shithole, I've never been to s4s

kike

Claim to be anti govt while having govt take your money and give it to welfare negros

tfw

Thank you and bless your kind soul.

that's all folks! have some anime tiddie

Question for Cred Forumsitical theorists: Where does Orwell's Oligarchic Collectivism fit on the compass? What about a strict Hindu-style caste system?

Lorewise or player wise?

Lorewise Alliance is pretty much modern liberal Yurop

Playerwise, most people I know who play Horde are older dudes while every Alliance player is a babby so I'm going to guess more Horde guys actually know what that is. But there opinions are all over the place.

I did see some pro-Trump arguments in the general chat in Orgy mar.

Is that supposed to be Thomas Sowell?

>Left
>Lucid and Practical
>Understands reality

How stupid are you?

This is the only accurate one ITT

This one is pretty good too.

>Doesn't know about Pinochet
Do you even Cred Forums?

how stupid is who?

Last line should be "Hitler did nothing wrong"

This one is correct

Meet the cuck

>retarded american who think people want to be """free"""

my favorite

Jesus Christ, he lives in the US and doesn't even know how to properly comprehend a sentence...

should be 420

Can either of you fill me in? Why the helicopter?

do you really are making calling me retarded for postering political compass even for i am not even make it?

My ideology doesn't exist on the political compass.

This is my favorite thread of all time.

Every time I take this i get a different answer bc the questions are worded pretty vaguely

idk who i am anymore

is this your OC?

I used to consider myself an anarcho-communist. This is where I apparently am now. What has happened?

I take it back, this one has monarchy in the wrong place as it is normally understood. Monarchy is much more to the right.

you're slowly drifting over to the correct version of anarchy

Authoritarian right and left organize and fight wars with superior tech and economies using other camps as mercenary and situational allies, then reach nuclear and a cold war full of liberal left and right proxy conflicts until a right leaning libertarian coalition begins to influence the other proxy nations and achieves a measure of prosperity and advancement; leading to it being destroyed by the major powers as they smear the ideology and turn the allied states against each other.

You did pretty bad you fucking retarded statist.

Don't believe it fully. I'm a national syndicalist and it puts me as a left winger.
Try this.filteries.com/

No

I'm a natsoc.

This wording is too vague and the questions are awful in general. Mine isn't as awful as yours, though.

SAUCE on animes please

holy fuck thats accurate

Top right:
Legend of Galactic Heroes

Bottom right:
K-On!

He's right, even our conservatives are completely fucked.

SAUCE

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1907261

artist: jonasan

we need to go deeper

And to believe just 2 years ago I had a Tumblr, dyed my hair orange, and would constantly quote black slacktivst

pinochet

How am I?

if that's actually true maybe some of these gullible retards falling for media shit have a chance in life

Am

Thanks

Good, wouldn't have a state religion though.

Perfection, m8. We'll purge this land of degenerates and bring it to the glorious future we deserve soon enough.

r8 me cunts

Fascism requires one imo. Something that binds the people together, promotes values and advancement.

Those party placements are so off. It's not "libertarian" if the dems forces you with all the power of the US federal government to accept their poz.

A state religion is great but I think in some cases it gets in the way of education. An alternative is just to have values upheld through both law and education to keep degeneracy out.

Also, checked.

You act as if there is any intelligent posters here left to slide. If anything this is sliding a drumpg btfo thread. It'll take like a year after the election to get all these shitheads in line.

Rejecting the inherent spirituality of man for pure education isn't really fascist, though. Your rejecting the irrationailty of man and the fact that people often feel incomplete without a sense of the divine or mystic. Doesn't necessarily have to be what we have today. Could be more nietzschean.

the guys you see who play horde are older dudes yes, but they're older dudes who play fucking world of warcraft. they're bernie supporters. i'm looking back at the mmos i used to play and how players used to shit on children playing them and realize how ass backwards that was

i love you

very true. i go around calling people i don't like commies right wing or left

i love me too

Rate m8s

the almighty pinochet

Here's more detailed data.

Bottom right should say "sociopath."
Bottom left should say retard.

What are the two on the bottom?

individualist anarchism and egoist anarchism

What a surprise, all F types are leftists and all T types are rightists...

What

/thread

Ummm. WTF pol ??

I would have 1000 Commie faggots beheaded so I could bathe in their blood...
But, it looks like...

You'll learn soon enough.

Go to to find the reading material.

Be warned though, they are a bunch of smug liberal faggots (not all of them) and will call you a Spook.

The /lit/ fags I mean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualist_anarchism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egoist_anarchism

Bobby compass is best compass

yes it is, user. You're retarded.

Enjoy your STDs and unemployment.

either bait or extremely stupid

Source of that website?

it makes too much sense, /thread

Because fuck freedom.

>soros
>right wing
Fuck off newfag

>he thinks i made these

Where'd you get that data?

see

KISS

Someone do one with the south park kids

soros/illuminati/nwo do belong in the upper-right corner, their endgame is a corporatist totalitarian global state

you just aren't redpilled enough to see through the first couple layers of soros's plan

>Libertarian
>Not Burning Legion

Top right:
Cartman

Bottom right:
Kyle

Bottom left:
Kenny

Top Left:
Butters

I was pretty much hardcore democrat until 4-5 years ago mate.

>referencing south park on pol...

KYS

you're just mad

Hello friend.

>he don't target immigrants from specific country
>he doesn't have the fascism perk

Mine is better

>Ron Paul down there
>Rand Paul down there

Can I be saved?

Wrong

Bounty hunter was a GREAT game.
Still my favorite on the ps2

>how does it function
You make me laugh... it doesn't function.

>Healthcare 25%
>Better
You're hilarious. Also fixed mine. Just saw it put 80% for education.

>letting his countrymen to die because muf freedom

Nigger tier savage

You should be glad mate, you should be glads.

>War crime
If I'm in charge of what the government is, I'm pretty sure I could change war crime to cover only massive unnecessary civilian death. Kinda like Hiroshima against Italy. Also
>Government healthcare
>Good

>not helping people like you because your """rights""" are infringed
>not using gibbs to improve the loyaloty of the people toward the state and the fatherland

Just educate them their eternal loyalty to the state

>Everything I don't like is fascism
Holy shit Kyle Kulinski in a nutshell