Is This Really The Place That Got Trump Where He Is?

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37431509

I was just reading the news and how a joke like Trump became the nominee of the Republican party.

What are you going to do when you get a man as unqualified as Trump to be president? Will you feel any guilt?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YYZdZtPJ
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/08/conservatives-use-icy-stairs-last-winter-manufacture-clinton-health-crisis/212237
archive.is/y4RnW
twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/755567958768746498
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally anything is better than her.

>bbc

I don't click on links

uh, why would I do that?

It'll Feel Good Man

Educate yourself with these memes. sources listen at the bottom of each meme

*Listed

pastebin.com/YYZdZtPJ

Im not op.

Cristopher Hitchens dismantling Hillaries lies - youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

Hillary Clinton's Emails are 'Really A Concern,' 'Also a Felony,' According to a Memo Addressed to President Obama from Senior Intelligence Officials - www.inquisitr.com/3131237/hillary-clintons-emails-are-really-a-concern-also-a-felony-according-to-a-memo-addressed-to-president-obama-from-senior-intelligence-officials/

US Intelligence Veterans Urge Fast Report on Hillary Clinton’s Emails: “NSA, FBI Have Enough Evidence” - www.globalresearch.ca/us-intelligence-veterans-urge-fast-report-on-hillary-clintons-emails-nsa-fbi-have-enough-evidence/5526858

EXCLUSIVE: Slush funds to pay 'personal consultant' Huma Abedin, a $34,000 a night Caribbean holiday for daughter Chelsea and payoffs to silence Bill's sex accusers - How Hillary has used donations to the Clinton Foundation as her ‘personal piggy bank’ - www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html

She slipped on "Icy stairs" 55-72°F
mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/08/conservatives-use-icy-stairs-last-winter-manufacture-clinton-health-crisis/212237

Its either vote for populism or someone who fuels said populism. I wish Biden was running desu

Donor to Clinton Foundation, McAuliffe caught up in Chinese cash-for-votes scandal - www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/clinton-foundation-mcauliffe-donor-caught-up-in-chinese-cash-for-votes-scandal/2016/09/16/bfb3b8fc-7c13-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe signed a controversial order into law which restored voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons in Virginia. At the time we noted McAuliffe’s close relationship with Hillary, and opposition comments that his action “doesn’t speak of mercy. Rather, it speaks of political opportunism,” and African American support in the state. All of which is by way of background as CNN reports today that McAuliffe is now being probed over questionable donations made to his campaign (from a Chinese businessman, Wang Wenliang) during his time as a board member of The Clinton Global Initiative. We have three simple words: quid pro quo?

Wang also has been a donor to the Clinton foundation, pledging $2 million.
archive.is/y4RnW

LAWSUIT FILED BY JUDICIAL WATCH twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/755567958768746498

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING: Group Releases Emails Hillary REFUSED to Turn Over, Look What They Contain - www.consmovement.com/2016/08/11/breaking-group-releases-emails-hillary-refused-turn-look-contain/

I would vote for a shit eating monkey before I cast a vote for a Clinton.

Stop fucking lying, kangaroo.

Trump is literally an ant compared to Hillary's experience. An insect, an animal, a speck of fucking dust who looks at the enormity of the office he's running for and doesn't understand it. No different than a dog trying to examine an airport.

I don't care if she's corrupt. I don't care if her husband did a couple bad things. I don't care if she fainted from the heat and got a few colds that made her cough on the campaign trail.

You are a lying, desperate, shit-for-brains far right fuck. The fact that you see anyone except Hillary as a lesser evil is irrefutable proof.

She's the ONLY person running for President who understands how to run the United States without blowing us all up in nuclear Armageddon.

She is the ONLY one who will make sure millions aren't thrown out of work by a completely preventable economic crash.

She is the ONLY one who will protect black kids from getting killed by racist cops.

She will keep the hungry fed.

She will keep us safe.

She will talk to world leaders like a diplomat and use war as a last, worst option.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you with a rusty garden tiller if you don't understand this glaringly obvious fact. Fuck you if you are going to put a few right wing media manipulations over Drumpf's TEN THOUSAND FUCKING SCANDALS.

Fuck you for weighing in at all because you can't vote in our election, and you have NO FUCKING RIGHT to demoralize those who can.

Hillary is our last best hope, and deep down, you know it. Not just for America, but for the entire world.

She's winning, #shewon, and yes, goddammit, she WILL be our next President for the next eight years.

If you idiots really can't accept that, then go down to the hardware store and stock up on rope for election night. I want at least a hundred thousand socially awkward white pantshitters to swing when they realize their sick ideology will NEVER EVER EVER be elected in these United States.

Hillary Health records demanded by majority. Provided by none.
Trump's taxes are already under audit and will be revealed when the audit is over. (In case you bring this up as some sort of proxy defense)

We will remember you.

Hillary likes rape
>Pic related

New Zealand fukstick..

Please don't post pictures of child rapists here. Thanks.

You're so pissy it's laughable, my god Cred Forums needs an exterminator to get rid of all these CTR shills.

Hillary also undermined Libyan leadership creating a vacuum for ISIS. She also funded the regime and armed it.

Trump took a 1m loan and grew it to 10b.
Thats a 10000 percent increase.

He will be better than her.

>Trump isn't qualified
He runs a multi billion dollar company.

>She is the ONLY one who will protect black kids from getting killed by racist cops.
Sure

>She's the ONLY person running for President who understands how to run the United States without blowing us all up in nuclear Armageddon
>Implying Hillary has not gone to war with every nation she could (pic related)

Keep up the dissonance man

> right wing media manipulations over Drumpf's TEN THOUSAND FUCKING SCANDALS
>implying 5/6 media outlets arent vehemently anti trump/ bias
>Implying Hillary does not have 10k scandals
>Implying hillary did not break federal law which previous presidents were caught and charged for

Wew lad

>What are you going to do when you get a man as unqualified as Trump to be president? Will you feel any guilt?

When your only other option is a lying criminal cunt whose only reason for pursuit of office is to check off the last thing on her bucket list, I'd say it's pretty clear that Trump is by far the better option. You'd have to be an individual with no guilt, shame or pride to vote any other way, but since you're obviously a leftist, I understand you possess none of those traits.

Never mind the fact that she literally grants favors for money.

CANT WAIT TILL HER FOUNDATION GETS BUSTED FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING. I wonder why the Saudis are such good friends of hers? Huma Abedein especially with her Muslim Brotherhood connections.

Funny how she needed to hire the fake iron man to shill for her. When the real iron man is up on the stage fighting for America.

why the fuck are these all png's

>CRASHING THIS CIVILIZATION WITH NO SURVIVORS

Opposes to Obama being a community organizer?

HAHAHA OP.

You Liberals are literally brainwashed.

No one is more unqualified then Hillary.
So no. I'll be quite pleased with myself.

>Will you feel any guilt?

If Hillary becomes president will you feel any guilt knowing you voted for globalism and the destruction of western society as we know it?

We'll go to war with you Brock.