Megyn Kelly exposing Hillary Clinton!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE Cred Forums! IT SEEMS MEGYN KELLY IS IN A GOOD MOOD FOR TRUMP AND IS EXPOSING HILLARY CLINTON!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
twitter.com/megynkelly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks to me like she's debunking claims that Hillary cheated. She hates Trump and wants Clinton to win, btw.

Her pussy is probably bleeding today

You could at least post the link

That's pretty rude, CTR

That's nothing.

It's just the zip on "her" skin-suit.
Move on.

...It's a fucking microphone line. You can see the microphone on her lapel. Are Trump supporters genuinely this stupid or is this just bullish shotgun approach of shooting as many lies as you can and hoping a few stick in the minds of the gullible?

Why would she have a microphone line if they were speaking into the microphones on the podiums?

You don't run a microphone line over the shoulder and down the back. That would be silly

no shill here, want MAGA, but couldnt that just be her bullet proof vest, if she wears one?

Stop dropping redpills user. Trumptards don't like that.

They both did. I dunno, maybe the podium mics were just props. Can't have Killary couging phlegm onto a working mic.

bump

So how long before mr. tattle-tale dies?

when will right wing retards stop embarrassing themselves?

Show me 1 picture of trumps?

Hurr

THE DEAD ARE RISING AND THEY ARE REGISTERING TO VOTE

archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd

That's not what a redpill is you fucking moron. Lurk more you unbelievable faggot

What is a "coughing prevention machine"?

they both had mini mics on their front if you didn't notice.

look for it yourself you blind faggot.

Can we get that dude with the 4k twitter accounts to retweet this shit? twitter.com/megynkelly