KEK came to me in a dream and showed me this map. Remember this when November rolls around

KEK came to me in a dream and showed me this map. Remember this when November rolls around

He surprisingly isn't even that far behind in Michigan, at least the last time I checked

>when November trolls around
Ftfy

Not a chance m8. Did you watch the debate? You guys got rocked.

>virginia
>minnesota
>michigan

in what fucking universe

Nope, sorry OP

People who are smart enough to love close to water vote most logically. Kek.

Clinton has no chance of winning Florida

>you guys
can you CTR shills at least act like you post here to fit in?

Minnesota and Michigan have been polling close and virginia is full of silent Trump supporters waiting for november. Kek told me so

Zero chance of Hillary winning Florida. Sorry.

It would almost appear that way. Wouldn't it?

>NC
>blue

Nice meme, kid.

I think this result is very likely, though I would switch NC and NV.

She was leading in Florida before his Cuba ties became now.

*known

Why do you faggots get the good dreams?

In mine, I wake up but I'm still dreaming and everyone reassures me I'm awake. I'm either with my ex or I'm on a genocidal rampage, pinned down by the cops in a building.

It's not a meme. We won it in 2008 and we can mobilize the liberal base there in November because of HB2. We can use the recent events in Charlotte to drive up the black vote.

Are they still telling you your awake right now user? Don't listen to those fags. Its time you take care of your silly ex-gf/cop dreams permanently.

Nope, sorry, PA would go red waaaay before VA.
He's going to win, but not like that.

I'll say it again, PA IS GOING RED

It all comes down to Pennsylvania and Florida, IMO. he wins those two, he wins.

Shit nigga,,my dreams usually just involve HAPPENING of some form of another.

I had a fuckin dream that I was suckin' on some bigass Milena Velba titties last night, and ya know what? There was still a motherfuckin tornado about to hit the house.

Its even HAPPENING in my wet dreams.

I live alone now, and my day was boring, so I'm pretty sure I'm awake. And no crazy shit is happening.

It wasn't even the good ex, it was the basket case who claims I molested her and slept with all my "friends". Feels bad man.

>cuba ties
Cool non-story you got there CTR.

Can't win without winning Ohio.

He has Ohio.

So

I had a dream last night that Trump won and that obama and company wrecked the economy on his way out handing him a pile of shit. I had the feeling that he was going to fix it but woke up

One of my favorite images from here. kek

You have to wake up

what do the stripes mean in maine?

SLOW AND STEADY

Maine has 4 delegates, but 1 is allocated differently than the other 3. As it stands now, it looks like Trump will likely get the 1 Maine delegate, and sHillary will get the other 3.

Screenshot this shit.

several frogs live on my property and are friendly with me.

i've been on the trump train since june 14 2015.

>blessed

actually looks pretty plausible desu

New Hampshire and/or Colorado will decide this election.