Lets say Shitlary gets elected and gets anti 2nd amendment SCOTUS and ends it as we knows it

>lets say Shitlary gets elected and gets anti 2nd amendment SCOTUS and ends it as we knows it.

Whats the result. Mass non complience? Possible Civil War?

Give me your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2015/06/24/nearly-one-million-new-yorkers-didnt-register-their-assault-weapons/#5fd489abbdf2
reason.com/blog/2013/12/03/connecticut-shouldnt-be-surprised-that-f
archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If she gets an anti-gun justice nominated to the SCOTUS, DC vs. Heller could get overturned, which would give states the ability to deny concealed-carry permits to residents. The most likely scenario is that the pro-gun states will continue to be pro-gun, but the anti-gun states will become more anti-gun.

It seems unlikely that she could realistically get an AWB pushed through the House or Senate, but she could offer a compromise like: you can buy silencers off the NFA registry (this would be no-brainer legislation for Trump to sign if he wins), but in exchange, she'd require that all private sales without a background check are illegal (so-called "comprehensive background checks").

>which would give states the ability to deny concealed-carry permits to residents.
And by that, I mean the return of "no issue" concealed-carry in the most anti-gun states.

>Possible Civil War?

Yep

THE POLICE WILL DO THEIR JOB AND A DAMN GOOD ONE LIKE THEY HAVE BEN, FUCK ALL OF YOU FOR HATING AND KILLING OUR BRAVE OFFICERS

THE CONSTITUTION IS NOT A LIVING DOCUMENT HANDS OFF MY GUN SHITLIBS REEEEEEEEEE

Ever notice that the phrase "living document" is only ever used by women? When I was in college, a lot of my female professors said that their syllabuses were "living documents," and would make covert changes to them without telling anyone (some would keep the file on dropbox). Never had a male professor who did this.

I could stomach the gibsmedat and higher tax bullshit of democrats, I honestly could
If they weren't so fucking DETERMINED TO REMOVE MY RIGHTS

Why is it libtards condemn the constitution when it comes to owning guns but praise it when it comes to free speech? Its a document meant to highlight all freedoms not selectively pick and choose.

This.
Cred Forums needs actual, unbiased, nonpartisan discussion.
It wouldn't hurt if the faggots, aussies, leafs (all foreigners who have no say in U.S politics) and all weebs.

There will be no civil war with today's military.

Look at this fucking boat. I don't care how much fucking guns you own, this thing, in YOUR port, WILL fuck your town up.

>It wouldn't hurt if the faggots, aussies, leafs (all foreigners who have no say in U.S politics) and all weebs....
LEFT this containment board.
forgot to add

>but praise it when it comes to free speech?
They don't. The underlying belief behind leftism is to use the power of the state to suppress speech and religions that they don't approve of.

Shit, I wouldn't even go that far. They are actively attempting to outlaw conservative and right opinions and ideologies as "hate speech". They hate the first amendment, unless it's convenient for them.

>Look at this fucking boat. I don't care how much fucking guns you own, this thing, in YOUR port, WILL fuck your town up.

Boats can't enforce curfews. Boats can't search houses for illegal firearms. Boats can't stop rebels from throwing Molotovs at government buildings. Boats are shit when it comes to stopping insurrection.

>praise it when it comes to free speech

I wish we were still dealing with those guys. The new hotness is to hate on both the first and the second amendment (in the name of moral decency no less)

Vote from the rooftops.

No one is going to overturn the second amendment you bunch of speds

>There will be no civil war with today's military.
lolno

>praise it when it comes to free speech?
libs of the past there. free speech is now hate speech and is double plus ungood

Civil war would mean a massive split of military forces to begin with, and unless the rebels started hitting hard with precision military explosives then the remaining US military would never be able to exercise the option of their most powerful weapons.

You can drone strike the shit out of anybody in sand land because the world sees them as unimportant, terrorist rebels.
The second you start doing it to an uprising of your own citizens is when the world whips their head around and starts getting involved, playing puppetmaster to make sure they benefit the most at the end. Just look at Syria and Libya.

Now imagine the international puppetry that would start up if the fucking US were in that position.

>mass non compliance?

Absolutely.

>civil war?

Possibly. I tend to think it more likely that many states will just tell the feds to fuck off, and nothing more happening-like will occur, but I'm a bit optimistic.

The result will be mass misspelling of common nouns by raging butthurt faggots.

Also, the US will become a safer place with less massacres of school kids and less shootings of unarmed black kids by the police. Cred Forums may possibly migrate to St Helena in a noble gesture designed to allow America to be recleansed and rid of the awful deplorables who are polluting this glorious land.

defend your position

Mass non compliance combined with a huge amount of WACO like incidents. Possibly a massive increase in domestic terrorism.

We'd only get civil war if there was another factor involved, such as massive economic tailspin, helter-skelter situation with BLM, etc.

Lol the LCS is not about firepower dude

>And by that, I mean the return of "no issue" concealed-carry in the most anti-gun states.
>thinking this makes a difference
in the worst states it's next to impossible to get those. you have to prove that you're in danger, which is ridiculous

The deplorables need to be reined in and this is what will happen. Pepe will be imprisoned. user's ISP will be backtraced. There will be a mass public shaming of all shitposters. All of Cred Forums will be confined to a single containment institution in a remote location. This is the sacrifice that must be made for the future of America, don't you think, user? Taytay would surely agree with us.

boats can shoot your shit up miles away in apparent safety. Boats can deploy helicopters.
Helicopters can have multiple .M2A1. M2A1s can fire multiple .50 BMG.
Multiple .50 BMG rounds WILL fuck your shit up.
A single .50 BMG shot at a car's engine completely immobilizes it.
Did I mention the boat's actual firepower?
or the fact that this boat, a littoral combat ship, can in fact deploy Marines, who can enforse curfews, search houses, and stop rebels from throwing Molotovs at government buildings?
And this is just ONE boat.
Assuming we as a people are stupid enough to organize into a confederation, A SECOND TIME, not for economical or racial reasons, but because firearms are being controlled. War is terrible, you don't just wage it when you get mad.
The south lasted as much as it should because people as a whole were bigoted and shared the same "protect the south" belief. Nowadays, AMERICAN weapon manufactures, are public. Ever heard of sanctions? They don't want that. Any corporation, food, water, electricity, you name it, that supports this pseudo confederacy will be under HEAVY sanctioned. This is not the 1860s anymore.
I digress. We as a people are far more educated than we were in the 1860s. I understand there are a few, "more enlightened" or red pilled folks out there who still won't take kindly to such a hypothetical situation. The amount of people actually taking arms is minuscule. Such a bill be passed, any insurrection can be quickly stopped by National Guard or the Marshal.

this always gets my dick hard

Top kek faggot, tell that to the 60s era Vietnamese farmers, or the modern day mountainniggers in Afghanistan.

>impying the U.S military would attack it own citizens

>implying U.S military would use explosive ordance on valuable U.S soil.

Alaska and some other states passed laws telling the feds to fuck off if they try and restrict our second amendment rights. (Alaska HB-69)

>hello, my name is Officer USS Boatyface, I'm here to issue an arrest warrant for non-compliance of a curfew order

>the military is full of mindless drones willing to kill their own countrymen b/c king kenya says so

sure thing bud

This.

Same with unconditional abortion rights. It all works to free them from the repressive chains if responsibility.

I've seen all 3 of these posts multiple times on a thread just like this.

is this the matrix? am I being psy-op'd?

>implying the death of the 2A will be spontaneous
>implying it won't be a slow death

they'll go after your 30rd mags, then reflex sights, followed by flash suppressors, gas operated weapons and by the end of it you're kids will only get to inherit 5rd internal magazine bolt action rifles with no pistol grips

You strongly overestimate the American military, in numbers, ability and morale.

>the US will become a safer place

This is exactly right.
>I know we can count on criminals, psychos and terrorists to follow the letter of the law!

>is this the matrix? am I being psy-op'd?
You live in Canada

>DC v. Heller would only effect muh carry permits

Have you idiots read Heller (or McDonald v. Chicago, for that matter)? Heller is the first case to affirm the INDIVIDUAL right to own a firearm. I know many of you didn't own funz 6 years ago, hell I didn't, but I'm a lawfag now.

Imagine that stupid breakfast meme that breaks down the syntax of the second amendment, that goes out the fucking window, gone. Without Heller, we're in "muskets/militia only" land. Literally, we are up shits creek in a fucking dinghy with a hole in it that's leaking. Not just "muh shall issue," we're talking "you don't get to own a gun privately," should a new 5-4 Court do so. We could find ourselves at UK levels of anti-gun cuckery in commie states.

It is unlikely a court would reverse heller so soon, stare decisis is a legit doctrine and is usually followed, so you probably wouldn't find a court overturning such a landmark decision so quickly, but you really never know.

You even trying nigger?

Are you seriously implying the entire military would back the government with hillary in power? Dont forget every soldier has a family. Even if they did the navy cant get to the inland states you dip.

Because the American appetite for war has been so great that you didn't get shit on by towelheads and tiny Asian men in caves. Face it, if even a small number of your armed forces, police forces, nasty girls etc. defect (and they will) then the sitting government is fucked. If you kill or detain your own citizens your overseas bases will have a train run on them by chinks, ruskies and any opportunistic regional power. America as a whole has no spine when it comes to seeing it's citizens killed. Thanks for trying to correct the record though.

I'm 99% sure I've seen you post your /k/it on Cred Forums before. nice gear

>Boat
>landlocked states
>Soldiers fighting the citizens of their own country

Holy shit you're retarded. Research your U.S history. The only reason we lost the Vietnam war was because we weren't authorized for an invasion. We were literally just scouting with SVA, holding defensive positions. Not to mention Vietnam was in home court, they were able to counter much of what the U.S threw at them, and they also had backing from the USSR and China. After the Tet offensive, Americans became increasingly repulsed by the number of casualties between both sides, and the fact that the war was going nowhere. Washington was forced to withdraw. In the end, the U.S was back at square one, and nothing from the war mattered. Feel free to correct me here and strawman from this, stupid.
Shut the fuck up leaf. Why the fuck would you care about U.S politics? Don't you have below zero weather and bears to deal with you primitive fuck? You don't even know how to address a fucking Navy officer.
>Officer USS Boatyface
This is common knowledge that "OFFICER" is not a rank, idiot. And it's also common knowledge, that USS is for fucking BOATS.
This is what happens when a NOSY ass fucking maple decides it would be fun to poke his big ass french ancestry nose, into U.S affairs, with no knowledge, of even the most basic shit. Ever heard of the Civil War?
>the military is full of mindless drones willing to kill their own countrymen b/c king kenya says so.
This already fucking happened. Brothers were killing each other and families separated. The white house was nearly sacked again, and the country was split in two. Before the first shots, members of congress were bringing fucking revolvers and knifes in their briefcases. You must have at least an entry level of U.S knowlege before you try to sound smug, don't say "sure thing bud" you retarded icenigger.
And no, I don't know who "king kenya" is, but Obama is leaving come November, so no, these "mindless drones" are not going to follow his orders. Who's you might ask?
It's in the thread title, BUD

>lets pass some laws that restrict a constitutional freedom because a small number of people die to criminals with illegal firearms every year

Burgers,
What does it feel like to shoot a gun? Like, what's the exact sensation? How many times did you have to go to the range until you thought you were proficient?

I'll probably never have the opportunity, and I'm too embarrassed to ask /k/ this.

>Whats the result. Mass non complience? Possible Civil War?

police shoot even more black people, also jews, which is the entire idea of such a thing

>10,000 people die to firearm homocides
>the largest amount are from pistols
>most legislation attempts to ban semi-automatic rifles because they look scary

Nobody ever mentions this. Even if you removed half of the vets, due to age and disabilities, that's still 10 to 1.

"As of Jan. 31, there were close to 1.4 million people serving in the U.S. armed forces, according to the latest numbers from the Defense Manpower Data Center, a body of the Department of Defense."

"There are 21.8 million veterans of the U.S. armed forces as of 2014, according the Census Bureau"

you used to be able to walk into sears and buy a fucking thompson

no check, no nothing, just pay for the thing and it's yours

those days must return

You are a massive faggot, you just literally proved my point. This is our home turf, also do you realize Russia would send weapons, supplies, and "advisors" as soon as civil war broke out?

If the Second Amendment got repealed, would police officers be allowed to have guns while off duty?

Of course, loyal servants of the government get more rights than everyone else.

It's like getting a blowjob on an aircraft carrier while drinking aged whiskey and smoking Cuban cigars.

What the fuck do you think it's like? It's like getting punched in the shoulder and throwing a tiny little lead blob really really fast. You start doing it enough and you get better at throwing lead blobs where you want them to go.

Honestly it's a great feeling. After I leave the range I feel a sense of being calm and content with my life; it's easily one of the best stress relievers in the world. It takes a while to become proficient, but like everything else it depends on the amount of time you dedicate to it.

No one would comply with something that drastic though.
forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2015/06/24/nearly-one-million-new-yorkers-didnt-register-their-assault-weapons/#5fd489abbdf2
reason.com/blog/2013/12/03/connecticut-shouldnt-be-surprised-that-f
Sorry for the meh sources but I'm way to drunk to be arsed to find better ones. I think they serve to illustrate my point though. After a certain point people just start to ignore this bullshit. That point may be different for different people, but even the fudds would object to no private ownership period. The harsher the regulation, the fewer people will comply.

war is not that simple, but I guess you know a LOT about war, playing battlefield in your fucking sand hut you fucking bogan. Read
I like to imagine the first members of this hypothetical insurrection are from the Glorious South! As for the landlocked states there are theses things called airbases.
Oh yeah, and you're completely missing my point, all you retards are. There will be NO civil war.
You're all fucking backtracking, ALL of you. The argument is
>Will there be another civil war
my counterargument IS
>No, our army is too big, and we are too unified patriotically and economically. We will never do such a thing.
Your rebuttal is
>NAH THE ARE MEE WILL NEVR SHEUT AT THEYRE OWEN BRUTHRS
So which is it? What is your argument?
It probably won't matter if every soldier has a family. Well it might if a Saving Private Ryan situation happens in the deep south.
Don't mention Hillary. I'm talking about the future president. Doesn't matter who it is, he/she is still the Commander in Chief. You don't represent (all 500 of you redpilled enlightened folk) the U.S armed forces.
Are you fucking kidding me. I'm not going to spoon feed you how it works since your pessimistic view on our military leads me to believe you're not from here.
Let me just tell you that it's pretty fucking good morale when you're in the only military with the most nuclear powered aicraft carriers, the most nuclear powered submarine vessels, and the biggest Naval fleat in the world. We have 12 Ohio Class submarines, or boomers, which are nuclear powered. They can travel anywhere in the world and are restricted only by the crews food. They can also launch ICBMs that hold a MIRV with 12 15KT warheads. I'd feel pretty fucking secure.
That's just the NAVY. Billions of dollars aren't being invested in the Air Force and the Marines just so they can look cute.

>US couldn't stop violence in Iraq
>Iraq is roughly the size of California
>you still think they could stop an uprising in the entire US.

Lel

This kind of sarcasm is why I was afraid to ask /k/. Thanks for nothing.

Actually, guns have only drove us down into civil war.

Literally come to my house and get them.

Breeching doors is the most dangerous tactical move you can do.

There is no reason to live if we are not free.

I choose life

I will be free

>Not to mention Vietnam was in home court
Hate to break it to you skippy, but America is the home court for Americans. American rebels will enjoy the same advantages the VC did.

>they also had backing from the USSR and China
And so will US rebels. The second rebels try to topple the US government, everyone is going to try to get in on the game. The French did this during the revolutionary war.

>After the Tet offensive, Americans became increasingly repulsed by the number of casualties between both sides, and the fact that the war was going nowhere.
And I'm sure blowing up civilians with drone strikes for having the wrong political views will do wonders for the moral of the American people.

>the military is full of mindless drones willing to kill their own countrymen b/c king kenya says so.
You realize he was saying that sarcastically right? You just destroyed your own argument by bringing up how divided the country became. Soldiers will be fighting each other and defecting en mass further skewing the odds in favor of the rebels.

lol wat? Ukraine isn't a gun friendly country and look how things have worked out for them.

>there will never be a civil war
>except for that one we already had

This. I would 100% rather be dead than not free.

Literally nothing will happen like it did in the 90s when Assault Weapons were banned.

You'll all just eat the shit they feed you despite all your tough talk online. So pipe down, shut the fuck up, and get in line.

Bro the US army cant beat ISIS.

They couldnt beat North Vietnam

They couldnt beat North Korea

They couldnt beat the South.

Youre fucked

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not going to spoon feed you about how it works, since your optimistic view of the military leads me to believe you've never served.

Let me just tell you that when you want to send people into combat against their own countrymen, in violation of the laws of their own homes, all the nuclear submarines in the world won't make you feel better at the end of the day.

You're jerking it over hardware and ignoring the probable reality of the situation under discussion.

shit misquoted
this fucking aussie is supposed to be there
Okay this is full of fucking logical fallacies.
You don't use TANKS and DRONES to arrest criminals, that's what the SHERIFF, POLICE, AND MARSHAL are for. You must have no fucking knowledge of what TANKS (heavy armor and firepower in a compact unit used for protection of troops and frontline combat) and DRONEs (surveillance, recon in high risked sitautions). This military bigwig who is somehow in charge of a criminal investigation is most likely some cherry private pulling a prank, or serious crime Next?
Greentext where I am "pro civil war"
I understand it is not clearly obvious what I stand for but with a bit of insight you'll see what mean.

Sorry user, no one in their right mind would start a civil war in the US and expect it to not be just as proportionally brutal as the last.

The 2nd amendment has ensured that much.

>you don't use TANKS and DRONES to arrest criminals
>that's what the SHERIFF, POLICE, AND MARSHAL are for

The same police who say they wouldn't cooperate and the same sheriffs who support laws in many states specifically nullifying any federal gun control that violates the rights of the people?

Hilarious.

For me it's like fishing, except it's completely up to you when the fish bites.
You're in your own little world, and there is just you, the sights, and the target. Nothing else matters.

It's not because they look scary, it's because they are the best tool to stop oppression.
Also hi FBI, good luck this election. It's bad all over.

I would never comply, and anyone trying to force my compliance would be a traitor, and I'd take as many of them with me as possible.

COLD. DEAD. HANDS.

In the 90s when the AWB passed AR15s were not nearly as popular, common, and we didn't have as good of media coverage as today (we know instantly if they are planning something and coordinate effectively online).

For the dems gun control was political suicide and it will be even worse for them now.

Will it go down as the Hillary Heresy where fellow Burger Marines fought fellow Burger Marines?

ZOMBIES ARE COMING BACK FROM THE GRAVE TO VOTE FOR HILLARY AS WE SPEAK. BEAUTY PAGEANT AND NIGGER NEWS ARE FALSE FLAGS. THEY ARE RIGGING THE REGISTRATION IN AT LEAST 3 STATES HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

Americans have zero rights compared to the 1st world
>no sick leave
>no annual leave
>curfews
>'free speech' zones
>dry states
>swat raids for smoking weed
Hillary WILL take away your guns and you WILL thank her for it like the lapdogs you are

Ahh more cherry picking. Please tell me what you would have done instead Mr. McArthur, surely you know much more than the experienced higher ups.
Okay, your point? My rebuttal is against your retarded assumption that it was our military weakness that caused us a loss. Not that I even mentioned ANYTHING about U.S rebels in that argument. Nice strawman.
You realize that you didn't know shit about how it really went down in Vietnam, so you act like I wasn't schooling you on vietnam, and act like I was saying "YALL GONE LOZE DIS CIVIL WAR"
>You realize he was saying that sarcastically right? [...]
Again I have no idea where your argument is stemmed from.
So... mentioning the CIVIL WAT OF 1862 (for those redpilled folks) somehow destroyed my nonexistent "argument" about the Vietnam War. whew lad.
Oh please like you ever fucking served. You probably reach E-3 in the fucking airforce and called it a day. Another fucking strawman. GREENTEXT OR QUOTE WHERE I SAID
"federal troops should ransack gunowners homes". No, that's not going to happen. I said, in such a hypothetical situation, this small rebel group will stand no chance, and it will never escalate far enough to a point where the U.S military has to take over. The Marshal and SWAT can are known to take on drug lords and armed thugs. I'd say 5-10 armed thugs and a kingpin with an AK is a tougher target than some fat white american and his Cred Forums browsing son with $1000 assault rifles. I digress AGAIN. fucking prick
You are literal scum, you piece of shit. Do you have any pride whats over in your military power? It's not the governments fault you enlisted to become some pilot and ended up working in some airbase in the middle of nowhere.

Oh, please, like you're even an American. How long do you want sperg like this? Look at all the weird shit you're saying.

>I have psychic powers and know you
>you were in the USAF
>this is what happened to you
>please pay attention to my knowledge of military equipment and ignore my idiocy regarding what's actually under discussion

You're still not getting it. Entire states have declared they would not comply. The majority of police polled have declared they would not comply.

This isn't "some small rebel group." You're just fucking clueless about the world around you.

>you're literal scum
>you're a piece of shit

Famalam...

>Australia
>not cucked

How are those SWAT raids for hate speech?

>get rid of semi-cuck "assaut style" rifles
>get free real assault rifles and ammo from Russia
What's not to like?

SWAT, police, and Marshal >>>>>> any sheriff department. The amount of gun owners who are so radically conservative and would actually be stupid enough to take a stand against martially instead of getting a lawyer, is extremely low. Why would a Sheriff or Police officer risk their nice salary, benefit, and future in literally any job (It's safe to say that it's a felony to wage war against the Feds) rather than just go to court?

I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way.
Okay? Thanks for reiterating what my point is user, I was trying to get these idiots to use their head a bit, go OHHHHHHHHH, he meant THAT, and shake their heads while they type
"URE STILL RETARDED THO"
At this point we're arguing the same point, with different undertones. I'm saying there will be no rebels. No rebels no war. You're saying there will be no troops who will fight for such a bill. N troops no war.
We're getting to a point where it's just personal insults. Because lets face it, I'm pretty sure if you wholeheartedly believe that more than 2% of the military is a radical conservative "ready to take arms against a tyrannical government" you're in for a culture shock. Seeing as you might have never left the state you live in.
If you cant see the big picture of my argument, you most likely can't see the big picture in more serious matters.

Actually those don't have any long range armament, and they're aluminum hulled. A Gand of guys with ARs could fuck it up. LCS is a piece of shit

Well the whole civil war and watching my family and friends killed in front of me thing is a big factor in not wanting war.

>Look at this fucking boat. I don't care how much fucking guns you own, this thing, in YOUR port, WILL fuck your town up.

You're a fucking idiot. Military planners assume at least a full HALF of the military would turn against the central government. Further, another THIRD would REFUSE TO FIRE UPON CIVILIANS.

Civil War in America would be super insane and drawn out, desu.

This. Not to mention that a lot of the ones that don't immediately defect will stay in there positions to pass along info or fuck shit up from the inside.

>police >>>> sheriff's department

Most police say they wouldn't comply. Add in breaking their own state law. How many are going to form some kind of pro-federal militia group? Is the federal government going to, what, supply them covertly? How do imagine this playing out?

>instead of getting a lawyer

A lawyer for what? Again, entire states have preemptively passed laws nullifying any federal gun control, usually under the auspices of the attendant violation of their constitutions.

>risking their jobs to wage war

user, what part of "it's state law, the state won't comply, the LEOs won't comply, etc." is unclear?

At that point, it's up to the feds if they want to try and roll in or not. I don't believe they will.

If you're so sure they wouldn't risk their jobs to take a stand against federal law, what makes you so sure they'd form resistance groups against state law until the feds come? Do you even think that's at all likely, or is it more likely that the feds would pass some laws, states would tell them to fuck off, and no one would go shooting at anyone as it all works it's way through courts and politics?

>More American idol
>More BLM riots
>More CNN telling people what to think
>People bitch on the internet but nothing changes
>We are the sheep to our political wolves

Are you so retarded you can't formulate your argument without borrowing from mine?
LOL
You're being really fucking arrogant. The majority of the police force doesn't share your views on gun control. Please link me to these polls. And even then, it doesn't hurt to anonymously take a survey. They're not gonna get fired for saying that. But when shit hits the fan they're not going to risk their family's security, their job, and their criminal status to join in on this group of rebels. Law is Law. Rebels will be incarcerated by one law enforcement or the other. There will be no morale. There will be a lot of supreme court cases from police and sheriff departments with a brain and that will be the end of your insurrection.
I'd like to know what branch you served. Where were you deployed. Your rank? Your MOS?
You're saying "You're fucking clueless about the world around you", yet you sound like you've never left Alabama. Come to California, Washington State, Nevada, New York, Maine, Pennsylvania. I doubt "a majority of police" there will ever commit treason. You're in for a a big fucking shock once you realize that radical conservatives make up so little of the population.

>2 posts by this ID

I hate it when people post pictures of ar's with no sights on them. Westerners use sights to hit what they are aiming at, muds spray and pray

Okay there seems to be some confusion.
What are you arguing? That the feds will never be able to pass such bill (have never said that), that the feds will never shoot at civilians (I believe that they there's something called rules of engagement, at which point, the moment these civilians shoot first, they are now criminals?) or that the police force is apparently heavily leaned to the right, which sounds ridiculous. I already said my points.
There will never be a war.
Should an insurrection start it will quickly die out.
All the while calling you a piece of shit because I feel like it. You unpatriotic piece of shit.
Again your point?

It won't happen because she doesn't want to get rid of the 2nd ammendment, just restrict felons from owning weapons.

Hey /k/fags, can you clarify one thing for me? According to the NFA every pistol with a a stock counts as an SBR with all that it implies, right? After googling I found out that some of them are exempt from that, such as Browning HPs and C96s. My question is: is that exception valid only if the stock and gun's serial number match? Is that exemption valid only for hardware manufactured before a given date, for both the stock and the gun?

Guns will be banned by the liberal states until Clinton grows the testosterone to do a fed ban and watch the courts uphold it.

State by state is a bad scenario because there would be less rebels ready to fight than if a fed ban happened

>You're being really fucking arrogant. The majority of the police force doesn't share your views on gun control.

Pic related. Largest survey of LEOs available.

>They're not gonna get fired for saying that. But when shit hits the fan they're not going to risk their family's security, their job, and their criminal status to join in on this group of rebels. Law is Law.

You still don't get it. Who will be firing them for upholding the law? The feds? Most LEOs aren't federal, guy. Who's going to fire them for doing their job and respecting state law? Remember, "law is law."

They wouldn't be criminals to the people they work for, they'd be upholding the law.

>I would like to know stuff about you

That's nice. You already said you knew it all, remember?

You really just don't know what you're talking about. You still seem to have some fantasy that the feds can come in (with what boots?) and arrest everyone that upholds state law.

i hate it when people know so little about ARs that they think a platform is the same thing as a range-ready firearm

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD

Fuck your shit up with one gun?

>the moment these civilians shoot first, they are now criminals

Shoot at who? It's like you still can't understand what's under discussion.

>you literal scum
>you piece of shit
>you're fat

the fuck are you smoking? Liberals loathe free speech.

1 post by this ID

looks like a gun t b q h

I live in Colorado, dipshit.
Try not being a shitlib in cali once in a while.

praise bb

There's not going to be a civil war. There will never be a civil war. The entire point of saying 'civil war' is to trick you into thinking that we'll be fighting each other. We won't.

Try again.

I know what I'm doing.
I'm turning in all my 'salt weapons and dangerous babby killers. I'll be a model citizen, joining an anti-gun group and speaking out against gun violence.

Then I'll go down the local Home Depot and buy several hundred dollars worth of basic power and hand tools, along with various thicknesses of sheet metal, metal piping, etc; and start pumping out untraceable fully automatic sub-machine guns. Cartridges too can be sourced from the blanks used by power-actuated tools sold in hardware stores, and armor-piecing bullets can be produced cheaply by melting down old tire weights into a improvised bullet mold, hardcasting them in the manner of "bear" loads, then threading a hole into the tip of the bullet that a small section of threaded steel bolt can screw into. And lets not even get into the IED possibilities inherent in the average gardening store...

The average right-wing middle class male really is a force to be reckoned with, and liberals do not understand this.

Well at least you fucking delivered.
6000-7000 police officers I'm assuming? It really helps to know what state this poll was in.

Let me get this straight, so if it's a complete fantasy that Washington can come and take your guns, and arrest anyone who does not comply, why the fuck are you guys so anal about it?
If it's sooooo improbable, follows this law and that law, how is the government being tyrannical? It's pretty easy to just say "lol k" if such a bill is passed if that were the case. So why is it such an issue? I'm not even asking rhetorically. Here you are saying Washington will not be able to pass and uphold this bill, but you're still getting pretty worked up about it and making a thread like this about it.
And no I never said I knew it all. I said
>you're probably
PROBABLY, PROBABILITY, there is a PROBABILITY, that you're some washed up loser who joined the USAF.
And you're dodging the question, which leads me to BELIEVE (believe means that I never said I know it for a fact) that you never served. In which case you saying "I BET U NEVR SURVED" is ridiculous.

That boat and the sailors onboard work to defend the Constitution, not the liberal agenda

>Are you fucking kidding me

Remember we had eight years with her cuck husband in office.

>Guns turned in?
>Fucking zero.

>Obama?
>Zero.

Nationwide, fifteen-thousand, IIRC.

I'm not getting worked up about anything, and I didn't make the thread.

>you're dodging the question

No, I just don't see any reason to give any information about my life to some sperging autist. As for whether or not it's ridiculous to suggest you never served, you started it by saying I wasn't an American, something which makes no sense and is honestly rather bizarre. You don't seem to be able to process when someone is pointing out the flaws in your arguments by trying to help you see how stupid they are.

Is anything unclear at this point? I honestly don't know what's wrong with you, but very obviously, something is.

Dubs checked, pic saved.

Cheers user

>ban guns
>non compliance
>"well we better start naval bombardment of our major cities"

Guns are loud as fuck, and the kick depends on what kind of gun. .22 is almost no kick. Bigger pistols and rifles and shotguns kick like a bitch.

fascinating

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

It's like masturbating with a dick made of lightning

She will ban sights, so you can have your gun but cannot aim it, like your pic related.

Pls answer

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

>A temporary ban
>On "sales" of certain rifles
>That confiscated zero weapons
>And was repealed later

Tell me more.....

>most recent major military activity
>cherrypicking

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

to obscure to worry about that bro. I doubt anyone knows the answer.

>see the forest
>see the trees
(((more)))

>If she gets an anti-gun justice nominated to the SCOTUS, DC vs. Heller could get overturned, which would give states the ability to deny concealed-carry permits to residents.

Idaho reporting in for duty....fuck that corrupt criminal cunt Hillary.

Our governor just gave us the ability to conceal carry without a permit.

Feels good to live in America and not a communist state run by anti-American traitor politicians like jew york or commiefornia.

You mean the 10 year ban on semi-auto rifles because of cosmetic appearances such as a bayonet lug, adjustable butt-stock, a pistol grip and removable magazine?

Our gun rights are over if Hillary takes office. Over half the population already thinks firearms are for hunting purposes only instead of any kind of self defense or defense against tyranny.

Go to fucking /k/ for christs sake.

I predict 90% of you would turn in your weapons like good goyim for the same reasons you follow other laws, mainly to avoid prison. There's a lot of talk on this board but talk is cheap.

It's really pleasurable and as another user said, a great way to relieve stress

They were granted an exception by the atf. It only applies to original gun/stocks combinations. The curio list covers specific models and production years. To say these items are rare is an understatement

This.

I almost thought you were serious at first, 6/10

Are you projecting or 1 inamillionnigga?

I'd keep at least one gun, if only because I have a fucking pathological need to be able to kill myself if i want to. Suicide is the most basic of all freedoms.

Nothing will happen. Maybe a few small bands of holdouts will appear throughout the country, but there will not be a civil war. Things are not THAT bad in order for most people to justify putting their lives on the line to go up against the police and military for a prolonged period.

This will just lead to another a black market and people hiding their current guns. There will still be mass shootings in liberal fantasy land despite mass disarmament.

I got dubs you got trips! FUCK SUICIDE KEMOSAHBEE! LIGHT THE FIRE! I'M READY TO ROOOOOOLLLLLL

>tfw I just learned that California is the biggest firearm consumer
Hopefully we won't be as cucked as we think.

>not losing them in an unfortunate boating accident instead

>double dubs

Thanks for the answer. Is the exception still valid if one of the parts gets refurbished?

>Hillary gets SCOTUS to 'repeal' the second amendment

any choice but the obvious makes you a coward and a fool.

Uruguay. Too much luck tonight. Buying ticketz.

>watching my family and friends killed in front of me thing
Protect them, user. Do it for the honor and glory.

he did it again, the madman

Her cuck husband was president for eight years, and he confiscated zero guns. Just how many guns do you think we will turn in, or have a frail insane sick witch will take from us?

We'll be fighting the government, raiding and taking over and liberating Washington DC.

Texas....Yuengling....nope

You fight from the rubble. Plus IEDs like rain drops. No one can beat the USA citizen.

My7 guns would get stolen by one of my old friends from high school.

His guns would get stolen by me

we would both bury them in a safe place until they "cooled off," Y'know, being stolen and all.

You can buy it in Texas, and people actually drink it.

The gun is typically lighter than you would expect. when you pick one up, assuming it is well designed like AK or AR series, it will be surprisingly intuitive.

you'll tuck the butt into your shoulder, and feel the pressure (or you should), and you'll find the position a little compact feeling but otherwise comfortable. Gun ergonomics for any modern weapon are really quite good. taking a broom stick or something and mocking the position of holding a rifle is actually not a bad facsimile for the feeling.

as for the actual firing, it's surprisingly quick and non-eventful. you'll slowly pull the trigger (if it;s your first time), feel the resistance against your finger increase slightly as it travels back towards you, and suddenly boom - the weapon will kick back into your shoulder, you'll feel a little puff of pressure across your face and hands, hear a crack, all of it over before you fully register what just happened. then your mind will catch up, realize that you just sent a piece of lead flying downrange at some multitude of the speed of sound, and you'll respond with one of two emotions

1) "WHOOO THAT WAS AWESOME!
2) "WAAHHHH I HAVE PTSD"
3) some mixture of the above two, which is what a lot of non-burgers get when they try it for the first time.

Once you really get it down and used to it, it's really, really satisfying and comfortable - the cause and effect of trigger - boom - hit is almost hypnotic, like a private rhythm. it's hard to describe. in fact, once your use to it, not having those sensations when you pull the trigger becomes very disconcerting and unnatural,

A burger saying this to a Vietnamese feels odd somehow

>rights

hahaha annual leave and sick leave are not RIGHTS you fucking retard

but if you have even a bottom tier phone monkey job, the company will choose to grant those luxuries

>not having the right to defend yourself and your property

stay cucked faggot

exactly
you're not one of them then you're racist etc.

Guerilla warfare is so effective though. You can't fight an enemy you can't identify.

icenigger - I love it.

22 year veteran reporting in

Mass non-compliance. Shill will learn what it means to be American...

>I have absolutely no clue what the fuck I'm talking about.

This picture looks like my mother, and it disturbs me.

It will not be "2nd amendment no longer exists."
It WILL be a gradual increase in cost of guns, and eventually most americans will want to repeal the 2nd amendment- that is, when only a small number of Americans own guns.

This is possible, but that's over decades.....

Hillary will probably lose, and even if she wins, she will take zero guns. Will she mess up the gun laws yes. But we keep our guns, and don't forget we can make guns now.

>over decades
Exactly. And to think that guns are the best lethal force- in 20 years we will be fighting for our right (valid right) to use *other* defenses.

Move to Montana bro. In 20 years they aren't going to give up jack. Or Alaska. You are an icebergman, so Alaska is no problem for you.

>his mother is a mulatta

>this boat will personally knock on my door

>Mass non compliance
>Possible Civil War
Both are possible, though neither are likely. Even if she bans most firearms the gun industry and culture would rather adapt than use their firearms for the intended purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Underrated posts

The result is
17 0 10 2 23 1 8 11 25 22 9 4 12 9 23 1 12 0 12 16 6 12 8 4 1 6 2 10 2 1
1:22
6.5 millimeter
11/22
Texas
Ascension

>It will not be "2nd amendment no longer exists."
Hey guess what, We allow our government to determine who can buy a gun with background checks, even in part, the second Amendment is no more. It's already gone.

Anyone who's been >This is common knowledge that >"OFFICER" is not a rank, idiot. And it's also common knowledge, that USS is for fucking BOATS.
Autism: the post

>military morale
16years of fighting goat headers, and having Washington give up all our gains
3 new civil wars in the Middle East
VA ignores 1/3 of scuicide calls, not to mention ignores cancer patients
Constant EO, SHARP, POSH classes
Yea, morale isn't all that great. Just here to ride out my last 8 years
T. Army fag