What the fuck is honestly wrong with this?

What the fuck is honestly wrong with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg
youtube.com/watch?v=pZIoWzValf8
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> CNN

It's 2016, hello?

>muh fat disabled people are beautiful too
i sure as hell wouldnt spend my (implying) money at a high end golf club just to see gross women hand me my drinks while they sweat just writing my order down

It's sexists to want women to be attractive now. Don't fat shame

BREAKING NEWS!!! TRUMP DOES THINGS THAT LITERALLY EVERY REASONABLE PERSON DOES! HIS BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE THE SAME AS MOST OTHER SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES! WHAT A FUCKING MONSTER!

Trump always wants to be areound attractive women

There is literally NOTHING wrong with that

This. Go to any chickfila and the front is 75% staffed with pretty and probably underage girls

I bet he also wanted attractive women in his miss universe pageant. What a pig!

ITS 2016

Current year, etc., etc.

jesus christ i hate this shit. wanting attractive women to be running the reception at your business is something we all want. why do liberals always have to deny human impulse and reality?

it's like they hate anything beautiful, they want everything to be ugly

CNN is absolutely pathetic. Cartoon frogs, now this shit. They have nothing.

>REPORT: CNN WANTS ATTRACTIVE WOMEN TO READ THE NEWS

democrats are pandering to their base (women who can't keep a man longer than 7am the next morning)

fox panders to 60-80 year old chad's

Whether it's "socially just" or not, the fact of the matter is that, as crazy as it seems, people find attractive things/people attractive. People don't like things they find unattractive. Associating your business with things that are unattractive makes your business unattractive.

It sounds fucking stupid writing it out like that because it's so inherent that there isn't really an argument.

I could understand if he was a politician who had tried to make it so only attractive women could run Congress, but he was running a business. To hold business decisions to the same standard as political decisions is absolutely nonsensical.

Hahaha this so much. The kelseys (canadian equivalent to applebys) by my house has the HOTTEST FUCKING EMPLOYEES in the damn city. And you best believe they expierence an extremly high volume of customers over other resturants because of it

>There are 10 year old girls eating fucking salads and lean protein.
Good? How is that a bad thing? Is that pic satire?

>genius

ha

nothing, at all.

when I'm president all female officers will be required to wear tiny mini skirts

There's nothing wrong with that.

This is what is called 'grasping at straws'.

Other than that he is using his wealth to build harems of obedient eye candy? Nothin'.

This is the kinda shit that you can't redpill someone on. Either they're not brainwashed and this garbage will only make them want to vote for trump, or they're total emotional cucks and this'll make them hate trump. So if this shit really stops trump from being elected, it just means we were fucked from the start and our country's too far gone, so there's no use worrying over it.

>calling your daughter "mario"

If people knew how much golfclub memberships costed, you'd never complain about shit like this.

If I'm playing premo dollar for a round of golf, I certainly don't wanna look at some fugly landwhale.

Imagine if CNN hard about the hiring practices at Dairy Queen
>shudders

hot, hard, wet

Just goes to show how bigoted Trump is. This is actually clear evidence instead of the usual ambiguous tweets.

It's called customer service. Attractive people that act pleasant to the customers, produce happier customers. Happier customers spend more.

Businesses in general tend to hire better-looking people. Just think about this for a second. When you walk into an establishment to eat a meal or deposit a check, would rather be greeted by a ripe qt 3.14 or a hideous landwhale? Basic psychology tells us that customers are more likely to spend their money there when it's the former.

>Trump should hire uglies

You first, CNN.

Fucking this

youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

I highly doubt it.
the autist virgins here convinced themselves that they'll be happy with sex robots or able to afford them

autist virgin women are even stupider and even more desperate
so they make up other things to make themselves feel less pathetic

I don't get it, this is why I could never get a job at a cafe or a clothing store when I was younger. They even said as much. They want females over males and attractive females over females.

Kek

None of that made sense. It looked like a bunch of made up words mashed together.

Only fat ugly feminists have a problem with that. Normal people understand and have no issue.

uhhh, no. Come on, does CNN hire ugly female reporters, anchors and presenters? Of course not.

MOLINA OR NOTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=pZIoWzValf8

Trump now officially worse than Hitler.

>tfw 27 and work at chickfila

>None of that made sense. It looked like a bunch of made up words mashed together.

Think that's a banner for Tumblr.

Why don't they report on Hooters also then

What happens at dq?

Fun fact: ugly, fat girls don't like working at golf courses. Hot girls are smart, and know that it's an easy job with the potential for big tips. Giant, SJWs understand it' not the place for them.

HAHAHAHAHAH THEY ARE SO FUCKING DESPERATE.

EVEN WOMEN WILL BE LIKE WTF? THAT'S COMMON SENSE.

HILLARY IS SECURING HER FAT, UGLY CAT LADY DEMO.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT UGLY WOMEN. NIGGA JUST NOT BE FAT, PUT ON SOME MAKE UP AND NICE CLOTHES, DO YOUR HAIR AND YOU CAN GET A JOB.

HAHAHAHAHAH NIGGA WUT?

Would it better if he requested to hire ugly broads exclusively?

I don't know about this. What do you mean?

Literally nothing.

Damn straight if I owned a business only women I hire would have nice tits and ass under 150lb

He's a sexist pig, obviously, so women aren't going to vote for him and he's going to lose the election. Serves him right for saying obnoxious shit and for being a fat shamer.

jeez. none of them is attractive

My guess is that the difference is that he probably said it or wrote it directly instead of the others that just sorted the uglys ones and wasted everyones time

She's right, user. You have to recognize the current year or else be a massive faggot.

I'd love to punch Anderson Cooper right in his faggot face

Would hooters want to hire someone with cerebal palsy to serve drinks to men?

No, admit that you'd like to bend over and have him roger your anus. I know you've been thinking about it, user.

this however is clearly satire

>tfw Hillary's shills, the MSM, don't have any more dirt on him so they try to dig up everything they find

Nice get.

Not check'd though.

No then they would attack him on that saying he called them piggy

>Go to Bdubs
>Go to Kohls
>Go to literally anywhere
>60% of the service staff are attractive women.

Oh, but Trump is the guilty one here

Trump just says what is good and ppl shill against him when they do the same shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>says she is amazing only because she is a fatass and cause she's a girl

may kek be with me!

>I'm an amazing person
>I am the person to be making this call

How can retards look at them and pretend we're their polar opposites?

I mean, at least we know what we are

The biggest irony here is that the female anchorwoman wouldn't have her job if she wasn't 'photogenic'. Ugly women are rare on news networks.

im so fucking glad that cnn is THIS fucking incompetent.

all the normies will see this and agree with trump and wonder why the fuck is this news?

I miss tantaros so much ;_;

>Prehaircut
Nice

No desu she us keyleigh macanenigh or whatever. Literally the biggest trump supporter in the world. She is my waifu you would love her. She just shills for trump 24/7 and makes everyone else on the panel mad

She wouldn't be on there or be your waifu if she was a fat ugly female trump supporter.

True

Attractive women are oppressive!

Down with anything good!

We must celebrate the worst things in society!

Uhh it's 2016, Trump is hitler, are you kidding me? YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

THIS. Every female CNN anchor gives me boners

>works at a front desk for a hotel
>literally a 6'6'' beast

Check my customer service y'all. I literally have your women creaming their panties right next to you, wishing it was me giving them that steady D

>What the fuck is honestly wrong with this?
nothing, theyre just targeting women because theyre the only ones dumb enough to vote for the biggest crook in history just because the other guy "hurt someones feelings"

Fuck you, lanklet.

>similar to original sin
lol

It's just a fact of life. It's unfortunate, but that's just how it works. It's been proven in multiple studies that even babies will prefer someone attractive to someone who is not.

Cooper scoops up another young boy on his madcap holiday romp

Nothing.
Ever been to a hooters full of ugly women?
Ever been to a dentist office with ugly assistants?
Ever see a high class prostitute that was ugly?
Ever been golfing? All the girls at the four courses within two hours of me are hot and young, that drive the beer cart.

Wow, how sexist.
What's wrong with hiring a woman?

Such a misogynist network.

Hillary loves her Huma long and lean

I can't help it I can make short jokes all day with women an have them all blushing an smiling all fucking day.

I mean put em in their place, that's what they really want. And most the time its on their back with their knees behind their ears

check em

MSNBC's Katy Tur

All Brains

>(similar to original sin)
either this is very funny satire or this is very very very funny not-satire

WTF I hate Trump now

>what's wrong?
you're watching American media

And so do those shitty mall kiosks and Abercrombie & Fitch / Hollister....literally everyone hires good looking women over ugly ones for some reason or another: make customers more happy, have the store look nicer since employees look good, have customers more inclined to be nicer, etc.

I don't get it. Every business does this. Have you ever looked at a magazine lately?

It's hardly a Trump exclusive thing.

Give me Tantaros

You realize every NFL team only hire attractive women to be cheerleaders right?

I think he's on to something. I grew up with 3 older sisters so they wanted to get ice cream frequently, and every single time we went there for over a decade it was staffed by girls aged 15 to 22 in casual clothes (i.e. short shorts and low cut shirts). The people running the chain probably realize the ice cream alone is guaranteed to draw women, and having hot chicks who can wear whatever they want is a good way to get men to come along.

two Ferraris and a dump truck

These rolls are so stupid

>dubs

THIS

I'm surprised it hasn't become a nationwide "scandal" and plastered about the news.

Every employer wants attractive women at the front of their business, dealing directly with customers, selling, even attractive sounding women on the phone.

When you track business analytics, you find out that the women typically out-perform.

Before the subprime crash I worked in mortgage, fine ass big-titted account executives came to our office from the big banks every week and tried to get us to place our loans with them. Of course we did. They had an advantage over the guys.

I dont feel like I should have to explain this, but im sure somebody now understands.

Also, the average IQ is 100. Half of everyone is under 100. Plenty of those above 100 are just distracted.

We're fucked

trips?

r0lling for maria

>REPORT: CNN WANTED WOMEN UNDER 500LB HIRED TO HOST THEIR SHOW
fucking misogynists should be tortured to death for their crimes against women

SHOW ME A 9

witness me

Do you ever get sick of the waffle fries?

5 me