Wisconsin Voter Registration

Hey Cred Forums I live in Wisconsin and twice now I have had my information entered incorrectly when trying to vote. Be very careful and make sure to check your information online. The dems are terrified of the thought of losing another state. Be vigilant! We will turn Wisconsin red!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TeamTrumpWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*when trying to register to vote

Noted, Wisbro! Waukesha county reporting in!

Glad to see another Wisanon here, I'm gonna be phone banking this weekend, can't risk Hillary winning

I'm a Wisanon, thanks for the heads up. I can't vote myself, but I will tell my family that can.

BTW Ozaukee County isn't really that cucked, despite being so close to Milwaukee. I promise that we will do our part.

Good to hear, Madison is pretty cucked

Glad to see some more Wisanons. I'll try and help out but Milwaukee is pretty much done for

Madison reporting in. Increasingly difficult to cope with living in this liberal hell hole, dealing with uppity niggers skulking every where, and pretentious old cunts with short hair cuts crapping up this part of the state...

Hey Madisonbro, support TeamTrumpWI on Twitter! Let's make our state red together! twitter.com/TeamTrumpWI

Steven's point

i dont twitter, otherwise i'm sure i'd be following that group

>Waukesha county
>see this tonight
>miles from freeway
>no one in town works on these

Yeah. Make WI red...

Marinette country reporting in.

I still don't understand why all the polls show it blue when the only liberal shitholes are Madison and Milwaukee.

You're right by fucking Oshkosh which makes them, retard.

Get out there and show your support! We need to make sure the state ends up red, we can't just assume the other states will work out in Trump's favor (though it would be great if they did!)

>mfw I live in Madison, but in the West Towne area

Dane county's one vote for Johnson here. Registered last month with no problems. Where can I find out what else is on the ballot in November?

I see way more trump signs than hillary signs. even more hillary for prison signs. Shit i still see more bernie signs than hillary signs. We could win this.

>We will turn Wisconsin red!

How does a state that elects a republican governor 3 times in 2 years vote for a democrat president?

I find it extremely unlikely that it won't ultimately be red.

Polls must be heavily biased, considering Wisconsin is very conservative everywhere but Madison and Milwaukee.

Milwaukee burned itself to the ground, so even it might turn red.

Don't get complacent! Show off your Trump gear, work those phone bank shifts, promote Trump on social media, the election is just over one month away, we can't afford to stop when we're so close

Don't get complacent, Madison and Milwaukee sadly have large leftist populations. Do your part in campaigning for Trump. We can win this!

It's the big cities man

Reminder that this is what happened in 2012, we can't let this happen this year!

>Democrat - Red
>Republican - Blue

its actually more accurate.

Democrats are the communists/bolshevik party now.

HELLO WISCONSIN

I'm registered already in Sauk county.
Hillary signs everywhere. Not a single Trump sign. Just kill me.

If I see you fags on campus, I will kick your ass.

Is that by district? wtf. Also, 920 reporting in.

it used to be that way then they changed it