ITT : Cred Forums pics you never get to use

ITT : Cred Forums pics you never get to use

Cute

C U T E

this is a good thead.

>to use
used to?

how come every far right girl is a disgusting whore?

they're usually even worse than the men

you say whore like it's a bad thing

women don't actually have political minds. its just beyond them. many pretend like they are capable of logical thought, but they aren't.

These "far-right" girls just want attention. By posting a whorish pictures with a swastika, they get attention on two fronts: sexual and political.

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

It is quite unflattering but I acquired it before she became PM and once she did, I began to like her so I don't use this any more.

Gotta keep the race pure.
The more white sperm, the purer the kid.

Feetcuck

>women don't actually have political minds. its just beyond them.
nah

You can think women have shitty or selfish political views, but they're very often pretty political

First time using this one

really really REALLY nice

i like this

I don't mean to say that they don't think about "politics" ever. It's just that when they do, they think emotionally. they aren't interested in actual politics or economics, only justice for trayvon and shit.

Sure, politics is a pretty broad term. maybe we include social justice within that definition. but as far as social marxism, financial markets, etc....they just don't think about it.

there are exceptions of course. there are prominent female economists and actual critical thinking journalists and such. but they are exceedingly rare.

>Implying anything good is to be found in tattooed skinhead culture.

I generally agree, but I think most people think with emotion first. You see this on Cred Forums all the time.

Women just get emotional about different stuff.

well im hard

kek
Pedo scum go away !

I suppose you're right. People here have very emotional reactions, but those are usually logical responses.

Being pissed when you see a webm of a pack of apes tearing up the streets = logical

Being pissed when someone proposes to send illegal immigrants who harm our country back to where they came from = illogical (they are against it because it feels "mean" or "heartless")

she's pretty slutty

Fuck off moralfag!

BASED

She is the true aryan valkyrie

I wish had cool proxies :(

OP still mad nobody cherish his work

The hell are you talking about?

why do they love tequila so much?

and now the end is near ,,,,,

It's okay. Keep being sad about your rejection, faggot.

Fucking cancerous mobile users