CNN front page

>CNN front page
>Trying to make Gary Johnson look bad and beg him to leave the race

Does this mean Gary is hurting Hillary right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
youtube.com/watch?v=d9A9LAw6org
breitbart.com/video/2016/09/29/gary-johnson-hillary-clinton-gonna-press-button/
youtube.com/watch?v=D3l9IN287kY
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, this time Cred Forums was wrong

>does this mean water is wet

The MSM kept propping Gary Johnson as an "alternative" to Trump, but once he started taking more Clinton votes than Trump votes, the MSM shat many bricks and decided to backtrack by throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him.

OOPS!

>Does this mean Gary is hurting Hillary right now?

bretty much

The MSM is bought and paid for by Hillary. You can expect that any election news will reflect that. So yes, Johnson is hurting Hillary, else the media would very cheering him on.

So we shill for Johnson now?

I notice that most of my shitlib kikebook friends stopped sharing "burn my Johnson" memes

Who?

Yes, the democrats are getting desperate and have been launching attacks on Johnson and Stein.

This.

You can safely assume at this point, no need to find evidence, that everything they do is in some way intended to benefit Hillary Clinton.

HUGE ELECTION HAPPENING
DEAD PEOPLE ARE REGISTERING IN RECORD NUMBERS

archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd

We should throw some meme magic his way for this reason.

(they) were wrong too

They publicized him to hurt Trump. It backfired and now they are trying to make him take a dive.

He's the only viable candidate to many Democrats who will never vote for Trump. At least Gary's campaign gives them a name to vote for other than "HRC" the same is true for republicans, but I don't think they will go for Johnson in the same percentage.

ALLEPO

>Why is Gary Johnson still in?

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the Libertarians are polling stronger in this election than they have in history.

These people are pathetic.

They are so desperate lol

youtube.com/watch?v=d9A9LAw6org

pretty much this

Duh.

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE.

Yes

Look at the Florida early voting stats

Dems are down 6% (!)
Reps are up 3%
And here's the kicker...2% voted libertardian

Make ur own conclusion

yeah, he has around 7-8% in almost every poll because most of these votes were actually (((Bernie))) votes, if Hillary steals that, she simply wins

FUCK

Guess we better start jackin off our Johnson

He's an open borders liberal cuckold who gets triggered at the term illegal immigrant. Of course she's taking more points from Shillary than Trump.

Make a thread stupid

A... LLEPO
L
L
E
P
O

Bernie's votes went out the window mostly

Any of them that are still voting are voting Stein

>Yeah, this time Cred Forums was wrong
How? It has been clear to a lot of us that when Bernie started sucking Hillary's cock that Stein and Johnson would be taking votes away from her instead of Trump.

Exactly this.

Gary was supposed to be a spoiler that siphoned 'right wing' votes away from Trump. Turns out that he is drawing far more lefty votes away from Hillary, so now he has to go.

Serves them right.

>Garry "what's a leppo" Johnson
>hurting hillshill for memes
>he's staying in because pot melted his brain

I feel bad for Gary. He seems like a sincere guy, and means well, but comes across as a dork and everyone just disrespects him.

The libertarians are so low energy it's just pitiful.

hes siphoning all of hillarys votes

Wouldn't Johnsonites vote Trump?

He's been hurting her from the start. (((they))) only just now caught on.

Mainly because Trump punctuates good ideas like lowering taxes on small businesses or protecting the second amendment with stupid, impractical ones like a muslim database.

It's going to backfire on them. Most people don't even know about Johnson because no one ever talks about him. They just assume that Trump and Clinton are the only two candidates because they're the only ones in the news all the time.

But now that the media is actually talking about Johnson, more people will start looking at him as an alternative.

They probably knew, but assumed they'd have an easy 70 points on Trump.

Now they can't sacrifice any fat

If Gary Johnson is the best the libertarian party has to offer they might as well disband right now.

The ClinTrump Team is sweating.

>muh aleppo

Yeah more Bernie supporters are going for Gary Johnson than Trump supporters, their strategy of pumping him up totally backfired. You can be sure they will go after Jill Stein next. She'd actually love the chance to go on air when they do. She should pivot her presidential run into being a health guru -- her skin is fucking beautiful.

Yeah there was a time when the media was shouting about the 15% poll and how Johnson might be on stage in the debates.

That shit stopped with a quickness once they saw Johnson taking away votes from Hillary lol

what's that about Trump saying he admires Merkel?

>muslim database
You've been drinking the koolaid mate.

He is a fuckin dork.

>muslim database

look at this retard believing everything CNN tells him

If he had a 10 inch dick and just whipped it out in national television, he'd win the race tomorrow. Dude needs to embarrass those two in a big way.

HILL SHILL SPOTTED

He is an open borders libtard, masquerading, poorly, as an libertarian. He is a vote-syphoning disaster for Hillary.

In the name of God, stay in the race (((Gary Johnson)))

>The MSM is bought and paid for by Hillary. You can expect that any election news will reflect that.

upvoted

TRUMPHILL SHILL SPOTTED

I'm just giving an example, I honestly like Trump in some aspects, but you have to agree that he does say some kooky shit from time to time, but I'm just providing the main reason why Johnsonites won't vote for him. Also Johnsonites tend to be Left-libertarians, as the peeling away of Hillary votes confirms.

he's been pulling Hillary voters the whole time

Johnson made Hillary sound like Dr. Strangelove

In Johnsons town hall he said was nuke happy

JOHNSON: I think — I think she is going to press the button.

MATTHEWS: What?

JOHNSON: Well, confronted with that ten minutes, she will be hawkish. She will be more hawkish in that role.

MATTHEWS: You think she has a happy trigger?

JOHNSON: I think she is not gonna err on the side of not being the aggressor.

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/29/gary-johnson-hillary-clinton-gonna-press-button/

The audience loved it.
So of course, CNN went on and on about his most admired world leader moment.

>I'm just giving an example

Of propaganda you dumb fuck. How does that support your argument at all?

"some of his policies are good but some aren't like [this thing that isn't his policy]"

How can one country be so consistently fucking dense?

far more called him a Clinton plant to hurt trump's chances

Yes and this is why we should... start making pro Gary memes. I know its crazy, but it might just work.If we use the Meme Magic properly It will peel of all the dumb fuck stoner Democrats.

>jill stein

youtube.com/watch?v=D3l9IN287kY

but he never said anything about implementing a "muslim database" you fucking idiot. how is this still a thing?

Limbaugh said Johnson is pulling votes from Hillary last week. The same day the media went from barely mentioning him to giving him full segments about his errors.

they've finally realized that gary is just another neocon leftist in disguise and liable to pull more votes from shillary than trump so they want him gone

>implying that said propaganda isn't circulated to promote not voting Trump

My argument is still valid regardless if said piece of propaganda is true, keep in mind this is an election, facts don't really matter to partisan voters at all, hence the rise of the "Literally Hitler arguments" from each camp.

No CTR..... take your Gary memes to the Hillary reddit pls.

Yeah. It's probably going to be a repeat of Bush v Gore. Hillary could win, but a lot of left-leaning people will vote Johnson.

see

Thirteen Keys

>Does this mean Gary is hurting Hillary right now?
I see you are perceptive.

WHO THE FUCK CARES THAT HE DOESNT HAVE OR COULDNT THINK OF A FAVORITE FOREIGN LEADER?

MOST OF THE WORLD IS SHIT RIGHT NOW ANYWAY

ITS LIKE ASKING WHY TRUMP CALLED ROSIE FAT

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

>aleppo
>cant name any foriegn world leader

>the media took him out!

Easy now.

i am now a #suckerforjohnson

Yes, they thought he would soak up vote from republicans that couldn't stand Hillary, but didnt' want to vote for Trump. They did some polling and realized he was taking more votes away from Hillary than he was from Trump.

He helps in some states and hurt in others so there is probably a swing state that the dnc really want that Gary was hurting Hillary in. The media lapdogs now shitting on him completely, rip.

Gary Johnson a shit, who /Eggbert McMuffin/ here?

Libertarian here. I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump because they're fucking terrible candidates. The worst thing about Gary Johnson you fucktards can mention is "Aleppo," as if you didn't have to Google that shit before criticizing Johnson about it.

Also, if he hits that debate stage, all you fucking R/D shills will see a mass migration towards the only candidate that isn't about wiping his ass with the Constitution.

All memery aside, Clinton is a fucking shitbag and Trump is a flip-flopping retard.

>libertarian
>voting for gary johson

2012 Johnsonites are voting Trump. 2016 Johnson is like a whole different person.

Astroturf harder, shill.

Seems like anyone running is hurting Hillary.

Trump's support keeps growing and that hurts her. It also seems that his voterbase wouldn't be changing their minds.

Gary is an utter moron so he's barely causing a dent to Trump's voter base and is more likely siphoning potential Hillary voters (undecided and independents).

Jill is obviously left-leaning so that takes away from her as well.

CNN, the Clinton News Network, has a vested interest in bullying any other candidate into leaving the race so she could get as much voters as she could. Face it, she REALLY needs it.

youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg

Gary Johnson is making the lolbertarian part even more of a joke than it already is. Weld should have been the nominee instead of the Veep.